• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New members system specs

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Please put it in the system specs section of your profile, then people don't have to search through the thread to find that post. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/account/specs

I think that new members should be required to watch a video that has subtitles for other languages and cannot be skipped/skimmed through that pertain to Fair Use Forum Guidelines, once done watching video they are forced directed to systemspecs page and they cannot navigate anywhere else till that is finished.

Thanks
@infrared

Last edited:
System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
I think that new members should be required to watch a video that has subtitles for other languages and cannot be skipped/skimmed through that pertain to Fair Use Forum Guidelines, once done watching video they are forced directed to systemspecs page and they cannot navigate anywhere else till that is finished.

Thanks
@infrared

I would definitely skip the video. And forcing system specs are just going to make people input gibberish or a single character.

While a logical idea, anyone who has worked in IT knows what users do when data is forced to be entered.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Good idea, but it won't matter :( People tend to bypass reading the TOS and guidelines as it is.

I did hit up w1zz to see if this is easily adjustable.

Maybe a popup.... "help others help you" that drops you to user specs before completing the registration. However, making it mandatory may be an issue. Not sure.

Last edited:

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Fully Support the need for system spec's from People that are asking for HELP (yes i know mine are not displayed but i'm not asking for help) :):p

System Name K9
Processor i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz and 32deg C - delid + Grizzly Conductonaught LM
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Gaming X
Cooling Custom water cooling loop - GPU + mobo (+VRM's) + CPU
Memory G Skill - Trident Z RGB DDR4 - 3866Mhz x 32Gb @ 3800Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 11Gb GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce Extreme @ 2250Mhz
Storage Samsung 500Gb M2 970 EVO + Samsung 850 Pro SSD + ADATA 512Gb SSD + Samsung 1Tb & 3T + WD 1Tb + 3Tb
Display(s) ASUS 27" ROG Swift 1440p @ 165Hz & BenQ 27" LED
Case Thermaltake Core P7 - Open frame
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z906 - 5.1ch
Power Supply EVGA 1200W
Mouse Roccat LeadR + Razer Nagar V2 Pro
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX with Cherry Red switches
Software Win 10 Pro 64bit
Benchmark Scores v/fast
I think it's a good idea.

How many times have members/new members requested help, and in the comments trail, members asking for sys specs in order to help them.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Good idea, but it won't matter :( People tend to bypass reading the TOS and guidelines as it is.

I did hit up w1zz to see if this is easily adjustable.

Maybe a popup.... "help others help you" that drops you to user specs before completing the registration. However, making it mandatory may be an issue. Not sure.
I actually support this reminder, but not a mandatory. Maybe even a follow up reminder a week later if the basics like RAM, MB, PSU and CPU filled.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
A long time ago now I was a mod on a forum that went semi private... this was when spam was harder to deal with and there were too many people who treated forums like a sandbox. Not nearly as organized or understood like it is now.

So you could lurk all day, but to post you first had to write 500 words. Simple... what you like about the forum, or if you haven't lurked much what you're into discussing.

What we were looking for was mostly basic grammatical skills and an ability to read something, understand, and respond. That was it.

Many times I would go through pages of incomprehensible dart tosses to approve 2 or 3. If what you said made sense and showed you at least understood what this was... like on the barest level, you got in with full privledges. Several of us covered it throughout the day. If you had to wait more than an hour, that was rare.

Most didn't even try man... it was surreal.

Double edged sword. Core member base was very strong because to be there, you had to show it a little first. But it also turned too many people away. And very few people are consistent on forums for ever. They wax and wane. People drop off... and it leaves not enough people driving engagement.

To me that was the problem. Engagement. These forums are bigger so a little gatekeeping might work out better. But you pretty much can't expect anyone to offer anything of value before they even have a chance to be active and decide if they want to. Many of your best contributors will not start that way.

The way I see it... if they really want the help, they'll post specs. If not they'll probably fade and it's no real loss. A nag is probably better than a hard wall here. We as members could probably do better just having a more outward no-specs-no-help policy. If it's been said and they ignore it... just let it die or something. You really can't do much else anyway.

Thanks
@infrared
I have to disagree most strongly with this for several reasons;
1. Many people have more than one system. Is TPU to dictate which one the specs are listed for? And how would that be proved/enforced?
2. Many people perform upgrades regularly. How is TPU staff to know or enforce updating system specs?
3. What will stop people from listing false or incorrect parts just to get past such a limitation, and how would TPU staff prove it?
4. How hard is it to simply ask for system specs in threads where help is requested?
5. It is patently improper and wrong to make such a requirement as a condition of forum participation. It could also be considered a form a discrimination.

This kind of thing is inappropriate for any forum, let alone TPU.

Last edited:
Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
I have to disagree most strongly with this for several reasons;
1. Many people have more than one system. Is TPU to dictate which one the specs are listed for? And how would that be proved?
2. Many people perform upgrades regularly. How is TPU staff to know or enforce updating system specs?
3. What will stop people from listing false or incorrect parts, and how would TPU staff prove it?
4. How hard is it to simply ask for system specs?
5. It is patently improper and wrong to make such a requirement as a condition of forum participation. It could also be considered a form a discrimination.

This kind of thing is inappropriate for any forum, let alone TPU.
+1
I will also add in will bring in too many fanboy responses of "you need a whole system rebuild because I wouldn't be caught dead with that setup". I've seen it happen too many times (especially on other forums) where the OP may have older hardware, live in a country where PC hardware is far more expensive then in the USA, and their objectives is less demanding them those found on tech enthusiast sites like this one.

System Name PapaPooter
Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x All-Core OC @4.3ghz
Motherboard Asus Prime x570-P
Cooling Asetek 120mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z 32GB Neo F4-3600C16-16GTZN @3800 16-16-16-32
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 2060 Super 8GB
Storage Samsung 970 1TB NVMe, ADATA 1TB SATA SSD, 1TB XPG PCI Gen 4 NVMe
Display(s) Acer XB271HU 27" IPS, Asus VG248 24", BenQ RL2455 24"
Case (TBA)
Audio Device(s) Steelseries Arctus Pro GameDAC
Power Supply 650w
Mouse Logitech 502se Wired
Keyboard Logitech G910
Software Word, ICQ
Benchmark Scores 9498 TimeSpy
+1
I will also add in will bring in too many fanboy responses of "you need a whole system rebuild because I wouldn't be caught dead with that setup". I've seen it happen too many times (especially on other forums) where the OP may have older hardware, live in a country where PC hardware is far more expensive then in the USA, and their objectives is less demanding them those found on tech enthusiast sites like this one.

I'm new here and didn't even know there was a sys spec option let alone that it's preferred but I filled it out. But I have to agree this is not a good idea. Especially for people new to PC's and those moving from console to PC as I've been told and seen countless times that the "PC Master Race" attitude turns people off. I get if you are asking for help with your system but someone just participating in conversation or helping others, who cares what their system is? When I first read this post my first thought was that this place judges your opinion or anything you have to say on how much money you had to spend on a PC. "Pfft what does this guy know? He has an Athlon." I know it wasn't meant that way but it could easily be taken that way, especially by a newcomer.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
Offer a reminder after registration to new members that their request for help could be expedited if they provide their system specs. Point out to the new members the location to fill in their System Specs.

Last edited:
System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
may be making it mildly annoying w/o being mandatory will make users to fill them in.
for example if any of cpu/mb/ram/vga/psu sections are empty every time user login or refresh forum to get new alert "your profile is incomplete please fill in sys specs" and link sys specs page.
if any of fields from the above list is empty and user opted to not show specs alert is still displayed.
alert is not displayed if all "required" fields are filled in and user opted to not show specs.

System Name Custom
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 arous master
Cooling corsair h150i
Memory 4x8 3200mhz corsair
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 EX Gamer White OC
Storage 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PLus
Display(s) MSi MAG341CQ
Case Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro Wireless
Power Supply 850w Seasonic Focus Platinum
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Logitech G110
most of us thats been dwelling with pc parts long enough know what to fill in those pages.
i personally dont judge whether you have an expensive rig or a cheaper rig because i have been there myself.
Playing new titles with old hardware because you could not afford to upgrade and have to make do with current rig.
Filling in the system spec should be a learning experience if one is interested in pc parts.
As for others i cannot say because they created an account to ask for help.
Alot of the forum dwellers here are really nice and helpful people. I can understand why they want to know the specs.
Maybe theres a program users can fire up to see all the required information and fill it in.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
may be making it mildly annoying w/o being mandatory will make users to fill them in.
It's never a good idea to harass new members. All you can do is offer a friendly push, otherwise it should be treated as opt in.

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
new alert when you log in is harassment? :rolleyes:

System Name Juliette // HTPC
Processor Intel i7 9700K // AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390X-A // ASRock B550 ITX-AC
Cooling Noctua NH-U12 Black // Stock
Memory Corsair DDR4 3600 32gb //G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX4070 OC// GTX 1650
Storage Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1Tb, Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB // Samsung 1Tb SSD
Display(s) ASUS VP348QGL 34" Quad HD 3440 x 1440 // 55" LG 4K SK8000 Series
Case Seasonic SYNCRO Q7// Silverstone Granada GD05
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 // HDMI to Samsung HW-R650 sound bar
Power Supply Seasonic SYNCRO 750 W // CORSAIR Vengeance 650M
Mouse Cooler Master MM710 53G
Keyboard Logitech 920-009300 G512 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro // Windows 10 Pro
If you make them fill out the system specs they will put generic terms. PSU = Big dog. I think Just a reminder before you post a question please fill out your system specs

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
I don't think it should be a requirement, either. In fact, I'd argue that the System Specs tab isn't even necessary at all. Not everyone is an expert when they first sign up here at the forums. They might not know what their system specs are, or how to find out what they are if they don't know. On the other hand, for an experienced user like me, it's not hard for me to rattle off the specs for the system in question if I need to start a thread about an issue I'm having.

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
I think that new members should be required to watch a video that has subtitles for other languages and cannot be skipped/skimmed through that pertain to Fair Use Forum Guidelines, once done watching video they are forced directed to system-specs page and they cannot navigate anywhere else till that is finished.

Thanks
@infrared
Absolutely NOT!
What is with the FORCE to watch and Force to fill out?
When does it stop? when do You start to FORCE people to think your way next?
Forcing things onto people in a forum is only going to turn folks away.
You can catch more Bees with a flower.

System Name Purple rain
Processor 10.5 thousand 4.2G 1.1v
Motherboard Zee 490 Aorus Elite
Cooling Noctua D15S
Memory 16GB 4133 CL16-16-16-31 Viper Steel
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Display(s) Acer XB241YU+Dell S2716DG
Case P600S Silent w. Alpenfohn wing boost 3 ARGBT+ fans
Audio Device(s) K612 Pro w. FiiO E10k DAC,W830BT wireless
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Gold 850W
Mouse G903 lightspeed+powerplay,G403 wireless + Steelseries DeX + Roccat rest
Keyboard HyperX Alloy SilverSpeed (w.HyperX wrist rest),Razer Deathstalker
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
System Name System V
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Prime X570-P
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 // a bunch of 120 mm Xigmatek 1500 RPM fans (2 ins, 3 outs)
Memory 2x8GB Ballistix Sport LT 3200 MHz (BLS8G4D32AESCK.M8FE) (CL16-18-18-36)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte AORUS Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Storage SHFS37A240G / DT01ACA200 / WD20EZRX / MKNSSDTR256GB-3DL / LG BH16NS40 / ST10000VN0008
Display(s) LG 22MP55 IPS Display
Case NZXT Source 210
Audio Device(s) Logitech G430 Headset
Power Supply Corsair CX650M
Mouse Microsoft Trackball Optical 1.0
Keyboard HP Vectra VE keyboard (Part # D4950-63004)
Software Whatever build of Windows 11 is being served in Dev channel at the time.
Benchmark Scores Corona 1.3: 3120620 r/s Cinebench R20: 3355 FireStrike: 12490 TimeSpy: 4624
I think a little banner on the top or maybe a suggestion or notification when the user signs in for the first time is enough. Heck, TPU even gives you points for doing that.

If the new member doesn't want to fill the specs (or doesn't even know what goes where, in case that happens), they won't, end of the story.

People tend to bypass reading the TOS and guidelines as it is.

Somehow, I'm not surprised. I checked TPU's forum guidelines when I registered because I knew almost every forum has some basic rules somewhere and I figured that it would be better to read them, just in case something was not the way I thought it would be, but some people just plain don't care.

If anything, at the very least I didn't try to use an animated GIF for my avatar :laugh:

(though sometimes I do go off-topic):oops:

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Tatty One took the time to compile a good outline of what to post when asking for help on a new build

I don't think very many are reading it though before starting a new system build thread and asking for help from the community. It would save a good bit of time if people did read it first and answered the questions in their opening post.

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
I just hope this do turn into a south park episode when I agree to the terms and services then you come get me and sow me ass to mouth to some dude!
I swear I didn't agree to that, No a window popped up asking are you sure you agree and you click yes, So we can sow you ass to mouth to this guy!

Okay hold'a on'a Kyle here'a comes'a the cuttlefish AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Because I have been here for what 15 years and I still haven't read the rules! I'm WINGING IT MAN! YEAH !
:lovetpu::clap::peace:

Tatty One took the time to compile a good outline of what to post when asking for help on a new build

I don't think very many are reading it though before starting a new system build thread and asking for help from the community. It would save a good bit of time if people did read it first and answered the questions in their opening post.
I didn't know this even existed. o_O
so before I start a build I need look at this first? what if I don't? I like skipped this part OMG what do I do NOW?!

LOL I still haven't read it!

I was wondering should I upgrade to the Ryzen 9...

:laugh:

or Super flower
So you a no?

As an example, I just filled in mine...
It's a valid listing as it's one of my regular use systems.
I list mine in my sig since I have like 3 I have MORE but TPU wont let me put up 10 system spec's!

Last edited: