• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[US] [WalMart Online Store and Amazon] Cyberpunk 2077 for PC, PS4, Xbox $49.99

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I think the PC version is physical version too, so you have to wait on shipping launch day you won't be able to play... but 10 bucks saved, so why not.

It is GoG version, confirmed. Physical copy of case with digital code inside case... I just confirmed it all. Still 10 bucks saved, why not.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Because its a pre order, and I don't do preorder, and neither should you.

Its CDPR, I know. But I dont do preorder. Game won't get released faster for it, nor better.

And why would I give Walmart money when I can buy it DRM free from CDPR's own GOG? Unless the version at wally world actually contains DRM free physical media, there's no reason to give them a portion of the sale. Now if it does have DRM free physical media, then yeah, that might be worth it. Although, I'd still be inclined to get it from GameStop or Amazon instead..

Space Lynx

Astronaut
And why would I give Walmart money when I can buy it DRM free from CDPR's own GOG? Unless the version at wally world actually contains DRM free physical media, there's no reason to give them a portion of the sale. Now if it does have DRM free physical media, then yeah, that might be worth it. Although, I'd still be inclined to get it from GameStop or Amazon instead..

It's confirmed by CDPR twitter that it is DRM free gog key that comes in the physical case, physical case also comes with a bunch of other goodies.

It's a must buy for me, so I might as well save 10 bucks and get the extra physical goodies. I got mine off Amazon, since I get 5% cash back there.

Great deal

Yes, it comes with the following physical items: case with game code and soundtrack CDs, World Compendium detailing the game's setting and lore, postcards from Night City, map of Night City, stickers

that is the official response for PC version physical edition on Amazon for $49, so yeah it comes with some pretty cool stuff imo. glad i got mine and saved 10 bucks :D