• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Odin Gaming ZeroGravity XL Mousepad

pzogel

Reviewer
Odin Gaming is a new player on the mouse pad market and aims to offer a wide variety of pads in many different sizes while keeping things affordable. The Zero Gravity XL may be the smallest one, yet it's still very large on its own.

Show full review

glamham

The guys a scammer who sells OEM pads from China. Do a little DD and google 'Odin Mousepads scam' before buying folks. These mousepads may be legit OEMs but he has participated in many shady business practices ripping off a lot of other consumers.

TSMGhost

The guys a scammer who sells OEM pads from China. Do a little DD and google 'Odin Mousepads scam' before buying folks. These mousepads may be legit OEMs but he has participated in many shady business practices ripping off a lot of other consumers.
Ok yeah whatever. No one cares about this crap anymore. You guys tried so hard and seems like you spread false info for the sake of it. Seem to be doing great and all the big retailers are carrying them. Everyone loves the pads. Go do something else and maybe be more concerned with other worldly events going on at this time like staying safe during this epidemic.

glamham

Ok yeah whatever. No one cares about this crap anymore. You guys tried so hard and seems like you spread false info for the sake of it. Seem to be doing great and all the big retailers are carrying them. Everyone loves the pads. Go do something else and maybe be more concerned with other worldly events going on at this time like staying safe during this epidemic.
Lol Ron keep scamming bro. I bought one of "your" pads and one from aliexpress that was the same. Keep it up though. https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/dg0d5q

TSMGhost

Lol Ron keep scamming bro. I bought one of "your" pads and one from aliexpress that was the same. Keep it up though. https://www.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/dg0d5q
I don't know who the hell Ron is. and I doubt anyone from the company is on here to talk to us forum folk. Keep trying bro. They just won 2 awards and are growing all over the world. I've seen these allegations and your dumb response of ooooh I bought the pad it's THE SAME which we've also seen and without any proof. when they've clearly just won awards, people are loving the pads and are growing all over.

System Name Fishy's Computer
Processor Intel e8400 3.0 ghz
Motherboard Asus p5k-e
Cooling Air
Memory 4 gb Mushkin hp2
Video Card(s) XFX 9800GTX Artifact Edition
Storage 640 gig Western Digital, 200 gig Samsung
Display(s) LG W2242P
Case Cooler Master 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard ftw!
Power Supply Corsair hx 520
Software what ever i run.
Benchmark Scores none yet
the odin gaming pads come from alibaba.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Zero gravity, seems legit.
I want a floating mousepad, and a hoverboard too.