• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ENERMAX Launches MarbleShell RGB Computer Case Series

ENERMAX, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance PC hardware products, launches an addressable RGB computer case featuring modern front panel design, in which the dynamic lighting effects of the pre-installed addressable RGB intake fans will reflect from the gaps between the marble-styled front panel and deliver a stylish look. The MarbleShell series is designed with a tempered glass side panel and a multi-functional tunnel at the bottom which ensures a neat and tidy appearance inside the case. The series includes mini-tower and mid-tower versions; each version also has black and white colors available.

MarbleShell series offers 2 ways of addressable RGB lighting control, one is connecting with addressable RGB-enabled motherboards which users can control the lighting effects by the motherboards' software, the other is to select the pre-set 13 lighting effects by the top I/O port. This series further provides an integrated hub to keep 6 addressable RGB devices' lighting in sync.

System Configuration

MarbleShell MS 20 is a mini-tower case and MarbleShell MS30 is a mid-tower case.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Might as well just seal shut the front of all of these cases at this point and have them fit as much RGB, tempered glass, marble-whatever as they want. There is no point really.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
System Name Project Evolv mATX V2
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock B550M Steel Legend
Cooling AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory 32gb (4x8) G.SKILL 3200 C14 / 1T running at 3400
Video Card(s) Sapphire 6800XT Nitro
Storage Samsung 980 pro NVMe 2TB
Display(s) Dual Samsung 27" G50A's
Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX in Silver
Audio Device(s) To many to list - generally a modified E-MU 0404 combined with a Project Ember for my desktop use
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 750W
Software Win 11
I like the look. One of the first non-symmetrical cases that looks decent. Would I actually buy? Nope. But I do not find anything ugly other than the possible airflow :)

Might as well just seal shut the front of all of these cases at this point and have them fit as much RGB, tempered glass, marble-whatever as they want. There is no point really.

Marble would make for a nice minimalist accent when paired with all the boring black or white square edged cases, similar to those cases with a bit of wood or wood-like finish and texture. Granted, it'd be heavy, even if it was just a thin, half-cm thick layer.