• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Disgraceful article about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor AMD Ryzen 3800X / AMD 8350
Motherboard ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Revision 3.0
Cooling Stock / Corsair H100
Memory 32GB / 24GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 6800 / AMD Radeon 290X (Toggling until 6950XT)
Storage C:\ 1TB SSD, D:\ RAID-1 1TB SSD, 2x4TB-RAID-1
Display(s) Samsung U32E850R
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black rev. 2 / Fractal Design
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 1300G2 / EVGA Supernova 850G+
Mouse Logitech M-U0007
Keyboard Logitech G110 / Logitech G110
The article AMD Big Navi Performance Claims Compared to TPU's Own Benchmark Numbers of Comparable GPUs by btarunr is absolutely disgraceful. AMD was kind enough to give a preview of their ability to bring competition back to the market (in which they compete with not one but two anti-capitalist crony corporations that are not shy about their desire to create technology monopolies) and this article presents Big Navi as representing the entirety of RDNA2 line up in inherently being inferior.

Activists and fan boys are not journalists. Sloppy writing with blatantly obvious lack of research is not journalism. Reporting a teaser in which a company is honest to post less than ideal results (Unreal Engine favors Nvidia) for the sake of comparison as somehow being indicative of final results is not journalism. If I was running a technology website I would delete the article and fire someone for at best sheer incompetence and at worse damaging the trust in my brand/IP/reputation/etc.

The article AMD Big Navi Performance Claims Compared to TPU's Own Benchmark Numbers of Comparable GPUs by btarunr is absolutely disgraceful. AMD was kind enough to give a preview of their ability to bring competition back to the market (in which they compete with not one but two anti-capitalist crony corporations that are not shy about their desire to create technology monopolies) and this article presents Big Navi as representing the entirety of RDNA2 line up in inherently being inferior.

Activists and fan boys are not journalists. Sloppy writing with blatantly obvious lack of research is not journalism. Reporting a teaser in which a company is honest to post less than ideal results (Unreal Engine favors Nvidia) for the sake of comparison as somehow being indicative of final results is not journalism. If I was running a technology website I would delete the article and fire someone for at best sheer incompetence and at worse damaging the trust in my brand/IP/reputation/etc.
Trust me, that is how you get a promotion. Nowadays, the way to put your career on life support is through offending the public relations office of some big marketing company.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
I'm just gonna assume you ignored all the "coulds", "claims", "important to notes", "mays" and "coarse and unscientific". And "different scenes" and "different CPU", and "rumors".

You tell the truth, they shut you down.
It is best to play to the markets' wishes. Do not be mute as to which direction the market flows. Had it been through customer directive, you would be right. It isn't. It is marketing directed. Good thing we can still make puns about it, people still try to argue their way out of mutually exclusive facts providing much needed excitement.

You have to be liberal with facts and solemn with popularity. Don't try to be serious, you're the amusement.

System Name S.L.I + RTX research rig
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X 3D.
Motherboard MSI MEG ACE X570
Cooling Corsair H150i Cappellx
Memory Corsair Vengeance pro RGB 3200mhz 16Gbs
Video Card(s) 2x Dell RTX 2080 Ti in S.L.I
Storage Western digital Sata 6.0 SDD 500gb + fanxiang S660 4TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
Display(s) HP X24i
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Power Supply EVGA G+1600watts
Mouse Corsair Scimitar
Keyboard Cosair K55 Pro RGB
I think This more of a failure of lack of options on where to post it at the time ,there have been many news threads in Techpowerup's news feed that are rumors and speculation.
How ever there is no where to post anything like that on this site currently. Now there is one other problem here is people seem to be A LOT OF insulting people or trolling posts.
The Rise of "social media" is weighing heavy on forums like this, Where many social media opinions and speculation are takin as an albeit truth.

perhaps suggesting a rumors and speculation section to wizzard?

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10

If you ran a technology website you've already set yourself up as completely biased with your own choice of words: "anti-capitalist crony corporations", "technology monopolies", & "Activists and fan boys".

Being a journalist does not mean picking the side of the 'underdog'. It may also have slipped your attention that AMD is also getting vitriol from others for putting their CPU prices to the same level as the competition. The irony is staggering: what you attack in the form of Nvidia and Intel's market tactics is now the very same that AMD is being accused of. No longer the bastion of value and high-end. Though frankly, that argument is also bogus as AMD's Ryzen design (arguably) led to Intel slashing its prices.

The news piece would be biased if Btarunr had said AMD's card was better, or had 'cherry-picked' AMD favoured games. They used what was on hand to compare to what AMD would have almost definitely also 'cherry-picked'.

Last edited:
Memory 32GB / 24GB
Mouse Logitech M-U0007
If you ran a technology website you've already set yourself up as completely biased with your own choice of words: "anti-capitalist crony corporations", "technology monopolies", & "Activists and fan boys".

Fair trade and anti-corruption are the default, that is not a bias unless of course someone is trying to be manipulative with other people's words.

Being a journalist does not mean picking the side of the 'underdog'. It may also have slipped your attention that AMD is also getting vitriol from others for putting their CPU prices to the same level as the competition. The irony is staggering: what you attack in the form of Nvidia and Intel's market tactics is now the very same that AMD is being accused of. No longer the bastion of value and high-end. Though frankly, that argument is also bogus as AMD's Ryzen design (arguably) led to Intel slashing its prices.

You inferred this, not I. Furthermore are you saying AMD did not earn the ability to charge for their items? Are you suggesting that AMD has offered coupons and paid hundreds of billions of dollars to keep Intel out of the market? If America wasn't run by cronies who are indifferent at best to market competition AMD wouldn't have to be constantly concerned about having a "war chest". But you digress, that isn't the topic at hand.

The news piece would be biased if Btarunr had said AMD's card was better, or had 'cherry-picked' AMD favoured games. They used what was one hand to compare to what AMD would have almost definitely also 'cherry-picked'.

Broken English much? AMD had showed two games that use the Unreal engine which favors Nvidia which therefore implies the card will match or exceed the competing card in other games. A real journalist would have picked that out and at least implied that.

What does the final and third picture imply? Inferior performance.

These are the tactics Nvidia intentionally uses to gain "mind share". People get brainwashed in to thinking "company X has the fastest Y at $2,000 so I'll get the fastest card if I buy X brand at $400". Articles like this aid such crony tactics and ultimately lead to market monopolization which in turn leads to higher prices.

AMD couldn't compete? Intel jacked prices.

AMD couldn't compete? Nvidia jacked prices.

AMD could compete? Intel halved prices.

AMD could compete? Nvidia jacked power consumption and then didn't provide cards knowing it would lead to market inflation by third parties.

By going directly against what I'm saying you're supporting that and with over eight thousands posts on a technology forum I can't help but presume you should be blatantly aware of that.

It may also have slipped your attention that AMD is also getting vitriol from others for putting their CPU prices to the same level as the competition.

They do? There isn't grounds for it to believe any price cut is due as,
  1. There is zero competition between Ryzen 2 and 3 because both offer the same technology,
  2. 7nm+ EUV vs. 7nm DUV is not favourable in pricing,
  3. Both core complexes fit your agenda, why upgrade? It is only at the higher end that density can afford more numerous core counts in the same mcm complex. There is 'zero' chance that AMD will give up on mcm now to integrate infinity fabric into the same die.
Thus, upgrading is limited to the higher end performance tier.

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
in which they compete with not one but two anti-capitalist crony corporations that are not shy about their desire to create technology monopolies

You fanboy is showing.

AMD did the same thing when they outclassed their competitors. Don't kid yourself. Anyone remember the $1,000 4800+? That was going for $500 a month after it was launched thanks to Intel releasing the E6700 at $500, even though the E6700 handed the 4800+ it's ass on a silver platter with all the trimmings? But AMD sure did take advantage of the lead they had as quickly as they could, releasing standard desktop processors at the $1,000 price point!

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
Processor 7800X3D┃5800X3D
Motherboard B650E PG-ITX┃X570 Impact
Cooling PA120+T30┃AXP120x67
Memory 64GB 6000CL30┃32GB 3600CL14
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Ti Eagle┃RTX A2000
Storage 8TB of SSDs┃1TB SN550
Display(s) 43" QN90B / 32" M32Q / 27" S2721DGF
Case Caselabs S3┃Lazer3D HT5
Power Supply Corsair HX1000┃HDPlex
They do? There isn't grounds for it to believe any price cut is due as,
  1. There is zero competition between Ryzen 2 and 3 because both offer the same technology,
  2. 7nm+ EUV vs. 7nm DUV is not favourable in pricing,
  3. Both core complexes fit your agenda, why upgrade? It is only at the higher end that density can afford more numerous core counts in the same mcm complex. There is 'zero' chance that AMD will give up on mcm now to integrate infinity fabric into the same die.
Thus, upgrading is limited to the higher end performance tier.

AMD has straight up clarified that Ryzen 5000 is not on N7+. No EUV. I don't even think it's using the improved, direct upgrade N7P; it's still on N7FF.

The general idea over the past few months was that AMD would move to N7+, which we know now not to be the case. Which doesn't make Vermeer's $50 price hike outlandishly expensive in any way, but we are getting very similar volt-freq characteristics to what we already know from Matisse and Renoir - it's not a particularly "new" product in the way that Matisse was in July 2019 over Pinnacle Ridge.

r9

System Name Primary|Secondary|Poweredge r410|Dell XPS|SteamDeck
Processor i7 11700k|i7 9700k|2 x E5620 |i5 5500U|Zen 2 4c/8t
Memory 32GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|32GB ECC DDR3|8GB DDR4|16GB LPDDR5
Video Card(s) RX 7800xt|RX 6700xt |On-Board|On-Board|8 RDNA 2 CUs
Storage 2TB m.2|512GB SSD+1TB SSD|2x256GBSSD 2x2TBGB|256GB sata|512GB nvme
Display(s) 50" 4k TV | Dell 27" |22" |3.3"|7"
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+ | Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Pro|Windows 10 Pro|Windows 10 Home| Server 2012 r2|Windows 10 Pro
You just have to accept that Big Navi is not beating RTX3080.
I wonder in what stage you are in denial, anger, bargaining, depression or acceptance.
Definitely not at acceptance, probable somewhere between denial and anger.
I expect you to go into bargaining mode when Big Navi is out and you trying to convince yourself and others on this forum that even if 6900xt is slower it's worth buying over rtx 3080 because it has more VRAM.
But don't worry buddy we'll help get through the mourning process.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Broken English much? ...

I removed the errant 'e' from my post. Should make more sense now. Thank you for pointing it out to me with such eloquence. Not sure what our community would do without the grammar police.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
if 6900xt is slower it's worth buying over rtx 3080 because it has more VRAM.

You mean like all of these people lying to themselves that 10GB is not a real potential bottleneck for a card that is supposed to be meant for 4K/RT/ultra settings ? Sure, then everyone is in denial one way or another.

Memory 32GB / 24GB
Mouse Logitech M-U0007
You fanboy is showing.

Supporting healthy economic markets is being anti-fanboy.

You just have to accept that Big Navi is not beating RTX3080.

Not sure what our community would do without the grammar police.

For the quiet and objective people out there: this is what mental health problems look like. If people don't care about integrity and are so caught up in the petty Roman circus they will never had any positive impact in life on anything that ultimately matters. Sadly markets depend on the masses I therefore hope the comments here are not representative of the market. I won't waste my time with the trolls. Unsubscribed.

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
Processor 7800X3D┃5800X3D
Motherboard B650E PG-ITX┃X570 Impact
Cooling PA120+T30┃AXP120x67
Memory 64GB 6000CL30┃32GB 3600CL14
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Ti Eagle┃RTX A2000
Storage 8TB of SSDs┃1TB SN550
Display(s) 43" QN90B / 32" M32Q / 27" S2721DGF
Case Caselabs S3┃Lazer3D HT5
Power Supply Corsair HX1000┃HDPlex
So you confidently start this shitshow accusing TPU's news writer of "shameful" behaviour in terms that are in no way objective, and now everyone else has "mental health problems" because they won't subscribe to your opinions and you're not even willing to defend your opinion by engaging in any sort of discussion?

Somehow, I feel like this isn't the first time you've done something like this. Quite frankly, if this is what you think comprises the field of "mental health", then you've got quite a ways to go in learning about this world; it's honestly fucking insulting for anyone who struggles with real mental health problems or has to support friends/family who do to listen to your ignorant tirade.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
Fair trade and anti-corruption are the default, that is not a bias unless of course someone is trying to be manipulative with other people's words.

It is the default?
Really?

In an ideal world it would be and honestly I'd love it to be that way myself but that's just not how it works in the real world.
It should but sadly it does not, there is nothing any one of us here can do to change that. All we can do is conduct ourselves in what is hopefully an honest manner but even that is subject to interpretation of what's right or wrong by the individual.
In the end whether it's right or wrong will prove itself.

You inferred this, not I. Furthermore are you saying AMD did not earn the ability to charge for their items? Are you suggesting that AMD has offered coupons and paid hundreds of billions of dollars to keep Intel out of the market? If America wasn't run by cronies who are indifferent at best to market competition AMD wouldn't have to be constantly concerned about having a "war chest".

And this is how business works.
Sometimes the way it's done doesn't make logical sense when you think about it but it still works.... Somehow.

Broken English much? AMD had showed two games that use the Unreal engine which favors Nvidia which therefore implies the card will match or exceed the competing card in other games. A real journalist would have picked that out and at least implied that.

What does the final and third picture imply? Inferior performance.

These are the tactics Nvidia intentionally uses to gain "mind share". People get brainwashed in to thinking "company X has the fastest Y at $2,000 so I'll get the fastest card if I buy X brand at $400". Articles like this aid such crony tactics and ultimately lead to market monopolization which in turn leads to higher prices.

You just admitted with this Nvidia has done it themselves, AMD by doing the same is just playing by the rules established by past precident from Nvidia if that's the case. And just what is it that entitles Nvidia a free pass but it's a huge "No-No" to AMD by doing the same?
And have to say it - There is nothing that says Nvidia can't either.

It's a little something called "Competition" - Get over it already because both AMD and Nvidia certainly have.

AMD could compete? Nvidia jacked power consumption and then didn't provide cards knowing it would lead to market inflation by third parties.

All but the last makes sense in the market place.

It's simple fact - If you have what is a premium piece you can charge more for it.
AMD by stepping up has placed themselves into such a postition and again, why can't AMD do it since the others have before?
Please explain so the rest of the class will know too.
If referring to Nvidia, they are the same as well - In either case it applies across the board.

By going directly against what I'm saying you're supporting that and with over eight thousands posts on a technology forum I can't help but presume you should be blatantly aware of that.

So....
With this I'm getting by daring to disagree with you automatically makes one guilty of wrongdoing and implies they know it which is just arrogant of you.
There isn't a single one of us here with the perfect opinion about it all and that includes you.
If you want to disagree with a post, that's fine but no need for all that over it - Just say you disagree without being condescending and move on.

Yes, I have to include myself in that category too to be fair about it, what I say in itself isn't the "End All" about this or anything else.
To each his or her own about it.

BTW It's kinda early here (No coffee yet for me) so regardless, if it's an AMD or Nvida rant, that's fine but still.... :confused:
At least I was able to get my train of thought sufficiently rolling in the end, hence all the edits. :D

Last edited:

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Supporting healthy economic markets is being anti-fanboy.

No, completely ignoring the flaws of one company, acting like they've never done anything that you are accusing their competitors of, is 100% fanboy. The fact that you completely ignored that majority of my post pointing out how AMD isn't this angel company you make them out to be, but focus just on the fact that you're a fanboy, proves the fanboy point.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
For the quiet and objective people out there: this is what mental health problems look like. If people don't care about integrity and are so caught up in the petty Roman circus they will never had any positive impact in life on anything that ultimately matters. Sadly markets depend on the masses I therefore hope the comments here are not representative of the market. I won't waste my time with the trolls. Unsubscribed.
As someone with no dog in this... whooof *wince*

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
i only take issue with the chart considering the only common denominator is the game used, oh and the Resolution. Every other variable is completely different making any comparison next to useless.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
Yep - I can't see them making a move in that direction until they are ready to.

r9

System Name Primary|Secondary|Poweredge r410|Dell XPS|SteamDeck
Processor i7 11700k|i7 9700k|2 x E5620 |i5 5500U|Zen 2 4c/8t
Memory 32GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|32GB ECC DDR3|8GB DDR4|16GB LPDDR5
Video Card(s) RX 7800xt|RX 6700xt |On-Board|On-Board|8 RDNA 2 CUs
Storage 2TB m.2|512GB SSD+1TB SSD|2x256GBSSD 2x2TBGB|256GB sata|512GB nvme
Display(s) 50" 4k TV | Dell 27" |22" |3.3"|7"
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+ | Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Pro|Windows 10 Pro|Windows 10 Home| Server 2012 r2|Windows 10 Pro
You mean like all of these people lying to themselves that 10GB is not a real potential bottleneck for a card that is supposed to be meant for 4K/RT/ultra settings ? Sure, then everyone is in denial one way or another.

AMD FX series excuse all over again.
Funny that you brought up bottlenecking, where bandwidth is what you should be worried and not 4gb extra VRAM.
Big Navi has narrower bus and slower memory, as much 128mb cache sounds impressive we'll have to see how that works out especially in 4K/RT/ultra settings.
If you are worried about bottlenecking worry about that.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
So you confidently start this shitshow accusing TPU's news writer of "shameful" behaviour in terms that are in no way objective, and now everyone else has "mental health problems" because they won't subscribe to your opinions and you're not even willing to defend your opinion by engaging in any sort of discussion?

Somehow, I feel like this isn't the first time you've done something like this. Quite frankly, if this is what you think comprises the field of "mental health", then you've got quite a ways to go in learning about this world; it's honestly fucking insulting for anyone who struggles with real mental health problems or has to support friends/family who do to listen to your ignorant tirade.

To be fair, he made this thread so I'm just assuming he's all for just killing people who aren't "productive".

Reactions: Rei

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
As the OP has decided to "Unsubscribe" from his thread, I will close it down to prevent further discord, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.