• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CyberPunked Two 077

Hi all and welcome to my next mod project, CyberPunked Two 077, the name is reference to something, but I will leave that until the later stages for you guys to figure out, although I know you have figured out that of course this rig is going to be themed on cyberpunk 2077. Let begin this crazy journey with thanks to the sponsors involved in this.

Website, Facebook, Youtube

I would like to thank all the sponsors involved who without none of this would be possible.

So First up shall we take a look at what the guts of the system is going to be?

:O yes I am amazed to, it’s going to be a beast, not only will we be using the Aorus C621 Xtreme motherboard, we have a 28 Core Intel Xeon W-3275 for the motherboard, also to top it off there are 2x 2080ti Gigabyte Gaming OC 11G cards.

Need more idea of the size of this mobo, let me throw it into the lian li PC-011 dynamic XL version (which I will be using in the build).

As you can clearly see this is a monster of a motherboard, but I have plans for it, first though I need to fab a mount to make sure the board mounts correctly, Lian li do sell a E-ATX mount for this case as seen above, but its designed for another brands motherboard and would not work with this board, so here is what I came up with.

So now I need to sand the raw alu down and paint it black then do some sanding on the edges to get the worn look. Moving back to the motherboard, let us take a look at it naked.

Ermm yes that’s going to need some serious cooling, let’s see what we can do about that.

The Bitspower block, is rather large and one of the ports sits under the IO, The main question here is do I keep the io shield and drill a hole through on the drill press, or do I leave it off, having looked at the reference images from the game, a lot of metal stuff seems to be worn down a bit. So I decided after cutting and sanding and prepping for paint I actually like the worn look a lot, so I removed the right chipset cooler as well and gave it the same treatment.

Yes I did just take a very expensive motherboard and use 600 grit on the alu parts (of course removing them first :p), I made the rub down near the hole in the io panel more intense due to that I will poking a carbon black bitspower extension in there. Anyway stay peeled as I add more stuff over the next couple of months and see what we can come up with in the end.​

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Who are you and how do you have this kind of influence to get sponsors and info from CD Projekt Red??? I doubt even Linus Tech Tips has this kind of influence.

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Looking forward to the build :D :D

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
Sponsoring a PC that almost nobody can do afford. I'm not selling my sailboat to afford one of these PCs.
Kinda bad on these sponsors for this.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
What PSU(s) are you using for this?

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Sponsoring a PC that almost nobody can do afford. I'm not selling my sailboat to afford one of these PCs.
If this is a show floor build it's a SOP for them to support this if they already know the person behind it.

Looking forward to the build :D :D

Cheers, front window engraving has started too

I have worked with the sponsors before on projects and managed to convince then something themed on a game in 2077 should have as close to 2077 performance as possible. :p all kidding aside there is going to be a trick up the sleeve of this rig
What PSU(s) are you using for this?

Two seasonic 1000w prime platinums

If this is a show floor build it's a SOP for them to support this if they already know the person behind it.
Well said :)

Small little update, some of you may know or not, my wife is very talented with a dremel at creating images from 1000s of dots, here is the start of the front panel engraving.

Yes I know it's back to front, but it's being done on the inside, so once complete it will be flipped.

So it has been a while since the last update for obvious reasons, but lets crack on shall we, I wanted to paint the top panel and front side panel with a yellow and a bluey green pearl airbrush for the art I was putting down.

First the yellow basecoat and then flattening it was done

Next it was time to airbrush the design onto the panels, then paint with a fine tip brush some smears onto it (extra paint blobbed down in some areas).

After doing this normally we would be moving onto flattening it smooth with a very fine compound, but as I wanted a worn look a coarse compound was used.

I am happy with the result, but as with previous mods, I always get ummm and ahhh and more, or should I have done less in my thoughts when doing wear on a buld. On the front panel IO ports I also took the file too them to add some wear and chipping as if the pc was worn a bit these ports should be the most worn.

On the top it’s a different story, I wanted to add wear but keep the cyberpunk logo more intact than the rest.

Then after this it was onto clearcoating, this will be done in stages to get a deep gloss finish, this is after stage one

So slowly coming along bit by bit, why I let the second coat of lacquer dry I moved onto the motherboard heatsinks and io shield, I decided despite what I had done earlier I wanted to do it different so painted them all matt black. Here was what inspired me from in game footage.

So I wanted to recreate this style onto the io shields and make it look like someone has used a key or something to scratch the designs in.

The worst thing about doing this was due to the size I had to do it with a sewing needle which my fingers did not like one bit, but we are moving along now with the build and more will follow.

Until next time.

System Name Custom
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 arous master
Cooling corsair h150i
Memory 4x8 3200mhz corsair
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 EX Gamer White OC
Storage 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PLus
Display(s) MSi MAG341CQ
Case Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro Wireless
Power Supply 850w Seasonic Focus Platinum
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Logitech G110
very noice, i look foward to the finish build.
cant wait to see some neon lighting on there if you are gonna put

System Name 1.FortySe7en VR rig 2. intel teliscope rig 3.MSI GP72MVR Leopard Pro .E-52699, Xeon play thing
Processor 1.3900x @stock 2. i7 7700k @5. 3. i7 7700hq
Motherboard 1.aorus x570 ultra 2. z270 Maximus IX Hero,4 MR9A PRO ATX X99
Cooling 1.Hard tube loop, cpu and gpu 2. Hard loop cpu and gpu 4 360 AIO
Memory 1.Gskill neo @3600 32gb 2.hyperxfury 32gb @3000 3. 16gb hyperx @2400 4 64GB 2133 in quad channel
Video Card(s) 1.GIGABYTE RTX 3080 WaterForce WB 2. Aorus RTX2080 3. 1060 3gb. 4 Arc 770LE 16 gb
Storage 1 M.2 500gb , 2 3tb HDs 2. 256gb ssd, 3tbHD 3. 256 m.2. 1tb ssd 4. 2gb ssd
Display(s) 1.LG 50" UHD , 2 MSI Optix MAG342C UWHD. 3.17" 120 hz display 4. Acer Preditor 144hz 32inch.z
Case 1. Thermaltake P5 2. Thermaltake P3 4. some cheapo case that should not be named.
Audio Device(s) 1 Onboard 2 Onboard 3 Onboard 4. onboard.
Power Supply 1.seasonic gx 850w 2. seasonic gx 750w. 4 RM850w
Mouse 1 ROG Gladius 2 Corsair m65 pro
Keyboard 1. ROG Strix Flare 2. Corsair F75 RBG 3. steelseries RBG
VR HMD rift and rift S and Quest 2.
Software 1. win11 pro 2. win11 pro 3, win11 home 4 win11 pro
Benchmark Scores 1.7821 cb20 ,cb15 3442 1c 204 cpu-z 1c 539 12c 8847 2. 1106 cb 3.cb 970
well done so far bro, carnt wait to see the finnish rig, you have some mighty skills mate. charl "ChaosCustoms"

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D @ 5.15ghz BCLK OC, TG AM5 High Performance Heatspreader
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I, chipset fans removed
Cooling Optimus AMD Raw Copper/Plexi, HWLABS Copper 240/40+240/30, D5, 4x Noctua A12x25, Mayhems Ultra Pure
Memory 32 GB Dominator Platinum 6150 MHz 26-36-36-48, 57ns AIDA, 2050 FLCK, 160 ns TRFC
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition, Conductonaut Extreme, 18 W/mK MinusPad Extreme, Corsair XG7 Waterblock
Storage Intel Optane DC P1600X 118 GB, Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB
Display(s) 32" 240 Hz 1440p Samsung G7, 31.5" 165 Hz 1440p LG NanoIPS Ultragear
Case Sliger SM570 CNC Aluminium 13-Litre, 3D printed feet, custom front panel with pump/res combo
Audio Device(s) Audeze Maxwell Ultraviolet, Razer Nommo Pro
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum, transparent custom cables, Sentinel Pro 1500 Online Double Conversion UPS
Mouse Razer Viper Pro V2 Mercury White w/Tiger Ice Skates & Pulsar Supergrip tape
Keyboard Wooting 60HE+ module, TOFU Redux Burgundy w/brass weight, Prismcaps White & Jellykey, lubed/modded
Software Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 19053.3803
Benchmark Scores Legendary
System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
Love the paint job so far!

very noice, i look foward to the finish build.
cant wait to see some neon lighting on there if you are gonna put

Maybe, depends on how it looks in the end

well done so far bro, carnt wait to see the finnish rig, you have some mighty skills mate. charl "ChaosCustoms"

Chears bud done the polishing after final coat of clear dried see next post

Good work.

Thank you

Love the paint job so far!

Check out the polished result after last coat of clear dried.

it is legit professional level, it looks a lot like that xbox controller for cyberpunk 2077

Funny you should say that one turned up from microsoft to go with the rig :)

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Will have to keep an eye to this one :D Amazing work :D

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Small little update, some of you may know or not, my wife is very talented with a dremel at creating images from 1000s of dots, here is the start of the front panel engraving.

Yes I know it's back to front, but it's being done on the inside, so once complete it will be flipped.
it's pretty detail, looks good when you bump it with some led

So another small little update for you guys, this time just painted a few things and added a tester neon string light that I will be replacing with a pink one.

I like the way its come out and when the pink one arrives I will glue it down so its straight, also on the subject of the case I don’t a quick assemble to see how the yellow panels looked.

So happy with how its come out, but obviously its now time to do the samurai logo on the back panel, this was probably the hardest to do due to the layering up of the paint to get desired effect, ill go into detail after the picture.

Might not look like much but this is 4 layers of paint for a worn look to match the build, I done etching primer (not a classed as one of the 4), then pearl black as base of artwork, when that dried i sprayed pearl silver, then using a cotton wool bud dabbed hairspray in cerian areas i wanted to stay silver sprayed over with platinum pearl then dabbed areas i wanted to go back to the platinum and used some red over that lol,... then used hairdryer in some areas to make the red paint not have chance to fume out in some areas to get a rough surface to get the desired look, I am happy with how it came out.

Moving on I have laid the basic graphics down on the mouse with a metallic basecoat and just need to do the top layer now

Top layer will be a translucent colour, added some extra thick paint as with the case via a brush then will sand back the graphics to add some wear to it too to match.

Moving on I have the headsets to paint as well, but as a lot of people that paint will tell you it does not always go to plan as I must of picked up a old can of primer for the headset (same one used on mice but different can) as despite looking hard, the moment the metallic base was drying on it, the twat started bubbling up so I have to re sand those back. Other than that no issues so far.

I will 100% need in final photos and video need to get plenty of lighting on this due to the pearl being really fine, to get it to sparkle.

More coming a lot sooner once I have completed the mice, I also have a special thing lined up for inside the case that involves a small info screen, not transparent, but not what you would normally expect either.

So after quite a few delay here I am again back with another update, so lets start off with the first thing to update with, so new items going into the build.​

First up I would like to thank Secret labs who provided Well I suppose you can guess what…

I think that was a bit obvious don’t you but of course it 100% matches the build well.

Next on the list is Seagate who not only joined in the fun but wanted to ensure I had a future proof cyberpunk themed nas, this was a shocking delivery.

4x 16tb drives in Raid equalling 32gb in total with 2x 480gb cache drives is probably all the nas I would ever need tbh, more than enough and very future proof.

Time to get back to the moding I suppose and the mice, you remember from my previous post that I had put down the metallic silver base coat and the graphics and created some wear, well now it was time to lay over the candy yellow before rubbing that down in some places for wear and hear is how mouse one came out.

Coated in lacquer as well and onto the other mouse, I am actually starting to enjoy the worn look I have created a fair bit now… also the game is getting close I know, so here are some sneaky pics to wet your appetites, This is just a lighting test and I have not decide on final loop yet, I was just organising some things and testing some things out so lets take a gander.

Please ignore th image clarity hear there is still film to pull of the glass, So now I have tested the front panel lighting out, I think I should just hook up the motherboard, gpu ect and do some lighting tests inside the case, let me know what you think.

But I think the inside is 100% matching up to my inspiration lighting wise, which was worn, neon and dystopian, getting the final lighting right is going to be a challenge and a few other things as I do want to have neon pink and blue to be the colours but its going to take some work to arrange so they don’t drown each other out colour wise..

As I said this was just a rough wiring test to see how the lighting loops are going to work before I route the cables to the separate controllers, I also need to sort pump placement as well as there is quite a bit going on wire wise. As you can see this is not a powered up test yet for obvious reasons (no pump and no loop). But I kind of love how the backplate cover came out and reacts to different colours.​

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
ill start modding with cardboard boxes and old dell cases.

Hopefully soon I get my sponsored mods.

Probably by the Salvation Army though.

Jokes aside, awesome work!

ill start modding with cardboard boxes and old dell cases.

Hopefully soon I get my sponsored mods.

Probably by the Salvation Army though.

Jokes aside, awesome work!

Cheers bud, tbh though there is some truth in what you say, I started back when you were lucky to find a black case and even then all the brands were razer sharp edges insides (It was so bad back then that then that I just kept super glue on hand incase i sliced the tip of a finger nearly off lol)...

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Who are you and how do you have this kind of influence to get sponsors and info from CD Projekt Red??? I doubt even Linus Tech Tips has this kind of influence.

There is a world beyond the front page and Youtube ;)

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
Cheers bud, tbh though there is some truth in what you say, I started back when you were lucky to find a black case and even then all the brands were razer sharp edges insides (It was so bad back then that then that I just kept super glue on hand incase i sliced the tip of a finger nearly off lol)...

last time I modded a PC was sometime back 20 odd years ago on a chenbro case. Last time cause I did a terrible job and they werent cheap cases for me then.