• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Cyberpunk 2077 Game Discussion

System Name Desktop
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X [3.7GHz/4.6GHz][6C/12T]
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO [X570]
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB [DDR4 3600][2x16GB][16-19-19-39@1.35V]
Video Card(s) ASUS KO GeForce RTX 3060 Ti V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 [511.65]
Storage [OS] Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | [Storage] 980 1TB | 860 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB
Display(s) LG 27GL850 [27"][2560x1440@144Hz][Nano IPS][LED][G-SYNC Compatible][DP]
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC S1200A High Definition Audio CODEC
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1+ [+12V: 83.3A 999.6W][80 Plus Gold]
Mouse Logitech M570 Trackball
Keyboard Corsair Gaming K55 RGB
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Pro [21H1][64-bit]
I have only 4 achievements left, 2 I may never get, 1 I couldn't get because one of the gig's is bugged for me, and the other I missed because I didn't know I could go back.

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
150 hours in, and my final playthrough is finally done.
To pay tribute to my disappointment I've picked the last and the lamest ending (the one which you don't even get an achievement for).... told Johnny to f#$%k off, threw away my pills and bit a bullet... again...
Overall, it's about 40% fun and 60% disappointment for me. Basically like Fallout 4 or Skyrim - just something to kill time while it's -20C outside, but far-far from GOTY material.
One thing I really did not like, is an overabundance of cliffhangers in pretty much every interesting quest. :confused:
The real bummer is that the most interesting story branch about Gutierrez, brainwashing, global conspiracy and the blue-eyed dude basically goes nowhere and ends just when you get the first glimpse of the whole story. Even worse with AI wars and blackwall - there's barely any mention of it besides our psychodelic trip in Pacifica and few one-liners here and there. We don't see MaxTac anywhere except intro.
Plus, the entire world is littered with stillborn remains of what's supposed to be "real" sidequests (dead paparazzis w/ shards all over North Oaks, Katana in Tiger Claws temple, lots of camps and bunkers in the middle of nowhere, etc. etc. etc.). Basically they only had enough time to finish the main quest line and all romantic stuff. It's gonna take lots of DLC to bring it all back in order... but at least they won't have to make new maps/locations/assets, like with Witcher 3.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
To pay tribute to my disappointment I've picked the last and the lamest ending (the one which you don't even get an achievement for).... told Johnny to f#$%k off, threw away my pills and bit a bullet... again...
Overall, it's about 40% fun and 60% disappointment for me. Basically like Fallout 4 or Skyrim - just something to kill time while it's -20C outside, but far-far from GOTY material.
One thing I really did not like, is an overabundance of cliffhangers in pretty much every interesting quest. :confused:
The real bummer is that the most interesting story branch about Gutierrez, brainwashing, global conspiracy and the blue-eyed dude basically goes nowhere and ends just when you get the first glimpse of the whole story. Even worse with AI wars and blackwall - there's barely any mention of it besides our psychodelic trip in Pacifica and few one-liners here and there. We don't see MaxTac anywhere except intro.
Plus, the entire world is littered with stillborn remains of what's supposed to be "real" sidequests (dead paparazzis w/ shards all over North Oaks, Katana in Tiger Claws temple, lots of camps and bunkers in the middle of nowhere, etc. etc. etc.). Basically they only had enough time to finish the main quest line and all romantic stuff. It's gonna take lots of DLC to bring it all back in order... but at least they won't have to make new maps/locations/assets, like with Witcher 3.
Oh yeah... lots of orphaned stories, curiosities, and even mechanics. Completely get where you're coming from. I would like to see one DLC from them that is NOT a totally new area or major arc... rather have one that expands the stuff in base world, maybe adds in some gameplay features or at least fans them out. Many games have that one expansion that mostly refines the core and Cyberpunk really needs that more than most.

Personally, what I hope they'll do... or what I think they *should* do - if they're smart - is fully open the floor for modding. Give us a good kit, and people will mod and play this for years. It's a goldmine of lost potential - basically the perfect game to mod. Open world with tons of unused space and a whole range of stuff in it with lots of room to grow. But there's only so much you can do if you can't compile scripts, easily inject new assets, etc. Not to mention the potenial for bug fixes and tweaks to very bad creative/gameplay decisions that if we're being real, may never be touched otherwise. And the thing is, they have the tools... they use them to make the game. Bethesda basically just hands out a slightly handicapped version of the tools they use to make everything in their games and says "Have at it." Little to no documentation, but people still figure it out. Sometimes modders love a challenge, nobody wants to mod a 'perfect' game. There's actually a lot of overlap with big modders working on all of the Fallout, ES, and CDPR titles. They switch around all of the time. When they hit a wall/get bored with one, they move onto another. So no doubt that talented people will move to generate content for the game if they see a good starting point to work from.

This is something that I'm betting CDPR could do fairly easily, in a short time, and build a better long-term player base.

Last edited:
System Name Cumquat 2021
Processor AMD RyZen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus Strix X670E - E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool LT720 + CM MasterGel Pro TP + Lian Li Uni Fan V2
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident Z5 Neo 6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX6800 16GB DDR6 2270Cclk / 2010Mclk
Storage 1x Adata SX8200PRO NVMe 1TB gen3 x4 1X Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen 4 x4 1TB, 12TB of HDD Storage
Display(s) AOC 24G2 IPS 144Hz FreeSync Premium 1920x1080p
Case Lian Li O11D XL ROG edition
Audio Device(s) RX6800 via HDMI + Pioneer VSX-531 amp Technics 100W 5.1 Speaker set
Power Supply EVGA 1000W G5 Gold
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Wired
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Windows 11 X64 PRO (build 23H2)
Benchmark Scores it sucks even more less now ;)
I can see modding making this game great as long as CDPR come to the party and allow modders to run with it unhindered just like Elder Scrolls and FO4 have been allowed to do. I'd also like to see V date and hook up more often with romance instead of just the one off fling with whoever they've gone with as it makes the whole romance side of things seem pretty shallow, my V romanced Judy from the get go and now I feel as if Judy doesn't want anything to do with her it's just the same dialog over and over again each time V see's her now there's just no option to deepen the relationship further which sucks after all is this not an RPG game so why can't I take Judy out for dinner and a dance and well you get where I'm going

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
Well i've completed the game, the ending was a bit meh(Panam ending which is apparently the better ending).
Overall I enjoyed the game a lot more than Witcher 3.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
Here's a story about Cyberbug 2076 which reveals the disastrous, hypocritical development and marketing of this game

Her's a story - I read her's my story about....

For a second I thought you are the 1.1 Mil asian guy - and I was 2 heartbeats away from private messaging you on my knees with humbleness, to make a collab video with me that would finally boost my audience :nutkick:

Mmm, the 20 minutes video is a collection of "he said - they said" zero analysis and we already know what happened. They got greedy and dropped the ball on Cyberpunk

Her's a story - I read her's my story about....

For a second I thought you are the 1.1 Mil asian guy - and I was 2 heartbeats away from private messaging you on my knees with humbleness, to make a collab video with me that would finally boost my audience :nutkick:

Mmm, the 20 minutes video is a collection of "he said - they said" zero analysis and we already know what happened. They got greedy and dropped the ball on Cyberpunk
He was reading Jason shrier (the journalist that breaks gaming industry blunders in details) in a more condensed video, if its an article by Jason, its probably true.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
He was reading Jason shrier (the journalist that breaks gaming industry blunders in details) in a more condensed video, if its an article by Jason, its probably true.
More condensed? That bloomberg article is a 5 min read, how the hell do you "condense" it into a 20 minute video on YT?

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11

Oh yeah... lots of orphaned stories, curiosities, and even mechanics. Completely get where you're coming from. I would like to see one DLC from them that is NOT a totally new area or major arc... rather have one that expands the stuff in base world, maybe adds in some gameplay features or at least fans them out. Many games have that one expansion that mostly refines the core and Cyberpunk really needs that more than most.

Personally, what I hope they'll do... or what I think they *should* do - if they're smart - is fully open the floor for modding. Give us a good kit, and people will mod and play this for years. It's a goldmine of lost potential - basically the perfect game to mod. Open world with tons of unused space and a whole range of stuff in it with lots of room to grow. But there's only so much you can do if you can't compile scripts, easily inject new assets, etc. Not to mention the potenial for bug fixes and tweaks to very bad creative/gameplay decisions that if we're being real, may never be touched otherwise. And the thing is, they have the tools... they use them to make the game. Bethesda basically just hands out a slightly handicapped version of the tools they use to make everything in their games and says "Have at it." Little to no documentation, but people still figure it out. Sometimes modders love a challenge, nobody wants to mod a 'perfect' game. There's actually a lot of overlap with big modders working on all of the Fallout, ES, and CDPR titles. They switch around all of the time. When they hit a wall/get bored with one, they move onto another. So no doubt that talented people will move to generate content for the game if they see a good starting point to work from.

This is something that I'm betting CDPR could do fairly easily, in a short time, and build a better long-term player base.
I hope they do expand more of these as well in future DLC or expansion, maybe even some character lore on some of the fixers too would be nice on top of some high profile NPCs like Guiterrez and Lizzy Wizzy for example, Would also like the DLC or expansion where it does tackle a lot of the gangs as well after seeing the events unfold after Judy side jobs which could easily get integrated in the core game.
I also would like to see some post game expansion which sort of depend on your ending choice. They don't have to be super long just something there to give some satisfactory.
I have to say though on top of my previous post on completing the game, at level 45 with stealth/handgun&magnum/blade build made it very easy despite playing on hard, practically 2-3 shot with a revolver and then "final boss" fight wasn't all that bad either.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
this reminds me, i should throw on god mode and go murder people wantonly
I think Cyberpunk nails it for that purpose. I recommend the old fashioned Katana and frantic button mashing.

Difficulty is irrelevant, just put a few points in Blades. If you want God mode, get that health recovery thingy.

Well, here we go....
View attachment 184287
I was almost afraid that I'll have the same issue of not having enough stuff to do and people to kill to get my lvl20 blades. Spent an entire day slicing up everything with a yellow tag in Pacifica, eliminated everything in Arasaka Industrial Park (now I can one-hit mechs with my generic katana), upgraded an entire Johnny's set, and found few more Easter eggs.
This one was near his grave:

As much as I would never have the endurance to get where you are.... this is very inspiring. Finding secrets, just that... seems like enough purpose to do more city walking. Thanks :D Will combine with aforementioned melee, yes yes.

Its stupid... I now am triggered again to step back into an already completed buggy game just seeing some screens of it.
That's how bad CBP really is, I guess.

System Name Cumquat 2021
Processor AMD RyZen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus Strix X670E - E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool LT720 + CM MasterGel Pro TP + Lian Li Uni Fan V2
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident Z5 Neo 6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX6800 16GB DDR6 2270Cclk / 2010Mclk
Storage 1x Adata SX8200PRO NVMe 1TB gen3 x4 1X Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen 4 x4 1TB, 12TB of HDD Storage
Display(s) AOC 24G2 IPS 144Hz FreeSync Premium 1920x1080p
Case Lian Li O11D XL ROG edition
Audio Device(s) RX6800 via HDMI + Pioneer VSX-531 amp Technics 100W 5.1 Speaker set
Power Supply EVGA 1000W G5 Gold
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Wired
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Windows 11 X64 PRO (build 23H2)
Benchmark Scores it sucks even more less now ;)
I take it everyone here has seen the Demolition Man (movie Starring Sylvester Stallone) homage in V's apartment if not go take a look in V's toilet you'll see it and you'll know it when you do

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro

silentbogo

Staff member
System Name WS#1337
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard ASUS X570-PLUS TUF Gaming
Cooling Xigmatek Scylla 240mm AIO
Memory 4x8GB Samsung DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Video Card(s) Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti iChill
Storage ADATA Legend 2TB + ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) Samsung U24E590D (4K/UHD)
Case ghetto CM Cosmos RC-1000
Audio Device(s) ALC1220
Power Supply SeaSonic SSR-550FX (80+ GOLD)
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Modecom Volcano Blade (Kailh choc LP)
VR HMD Google dreamview headset(aka fancy cardboard)
Software Windows 11, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Lol. They did not even mention fixing issues in main quests, like music that keeps playing forever after Johnny's second flashback, or two dialogues that could hang in Panam quest line (if you pick certain lines). Or MaxTac officer stuck in respawn loop inside the elevator. Or my unfortunate trip on that stupid tank (side objective in Panam ending)

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
Jumped up for look around, then from falling off the barrels I flatlined.
20210123104237_1.jpg

That’s after the latest 1.1 patch.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
I found out if you get up close in johnnys face for a screenshot, things get kinky

johnny steeldong and his headless wonder, V

loaded into 1.1, saw cars spawn inside each other too

Attachments

• photomode_23012021_182136.png
    photomode_23012021_182136.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 85
  • photomode_23012021_182141.png
    photomode_23012021_182141.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 86
  • photomode_23012021_180145.png
    photomode_23012021_180145.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 84
System Name Desktop
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X [3.7GHz/4.6GHz][6C/12T]
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO [X570]
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB [DDR4 3600][2x16GB][16-19-19-39@1.35V]
Video Card(s) ASUS KO GeForce RTX 3060 Ti V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 [511.65]
Storage [OS] Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | [Storage] 980 1TB | 860 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB
Display(s) LG 27GL850 [27"][2560x1440@144Hz][Nano IPS][LED][G-SYNC Compatible][DP]
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC S1200A High Definition Audio CODEC
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1+ [+12V: 83.3A 999.6W][80 Plus Gold]
Mouse Logitech M570 Trackball
Keyboard Corsair Gaming K55 RGB
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Pro [21H1][64-bit]
I was really hoping they would fix the gig skin a cat and add a sharpness setting.

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
Besides the two absolutely obvious main scenarios and map setting
Witcher in a European medieval mountainside area & Cyberpunk in the sad version near future L.A.

Do you feel like Cyberpunk is very much targeting the American audience (the demographics si USA)?

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Welp this is the first bug I have had with 1.1 and it's just annoying more than anything. The messages prompts are permanently stuck on my screen now....
CPbug.png

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Do you feel like Cyberpunk is very much targeting the American audience (the demographics si USA)?
No. The source material is Mike Pondsmith’s Cyberpunk game, set on the U.S. West coast. Mike Pondsmith is American and his source material was also by Americans and set in the U.S.: Hardwired novel by Jon Williams, and the film Blade Runner. It was what they know, which is the best way to approach writing.

It’s really no different than The Witcher novels being set in a European-type fantasy setting since the author is Polish and incorporating local folklore.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
No. The source material is Mike Pondsmith’s Cyberpunk game, set on the U.S. West coast. Mike Pondsmith is American and his source material was also by Americans and set in the U.S.: Hardwired novel by Jon Williams, and the film Blade Runner. It was what they know, which is the best way to approach writing.

It’s really no different than The Witcher novels being set in a European-type fantasy setting since the author is Polish and incorporating local folklore.

People will try to make something out of nothing. I'd just let it go.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
Welp this is the first bug I have had with 1.1 and it's just annoying more than anything. The messages prompts are permanently stuck on my screen now....
I didn't have any trouble with the message prompts for that part of the main quest. You might need to trip the next scripted cut-sense. Have you been all the way to the Penthouse? The only bugs in this quest i encountered, and everyone else is later on.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
This was funny to watch so just wanted to share it here

overpromise, sell, underdeliver Cyberpunk 2077

Hahaha, I saw that the other day. What was most striking to me was how goddamned SHOOK some of these CDPR folks looked in interviews. Could just be hindsight bias, but the tension is so palpable to me. I'm sitting here like "Oooooooooo they were SQUIRMING back THEN!"

Also low-key exposing the hype-dingleberry behavior of youtubers and influencers by showing pre and post release reactions.

Fuckin tools, all of em. It's morbidly hilarious to see the juxtapositions of takes from the very same people.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75