• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian-Li Lancool the 2nd

System Name Phanteks NV7 White
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.7 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurus X570S Master
Cooling Full Custom Loop CPU and GPU
Memory Team Group 4000Mhz 32Gb x 4 DDR4 MEMORY
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio 7900 XTX 24Gb
Storage WD SN850 4TB x 4TB NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0
Display(s) Asus VGG27W
Case Phanteks NV7
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply EVGA GQ1000
Mouse Razor Balistik v2
Keyboard EVGA Z20
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit Pro
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
I used the Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora AIO 240 CPU Water cooling Kit - DIGITAL RGB, 240MM to water-cool it but Modded the cooler to change the unsightly rubber tube with 16/10 Hard tubing

Mods:
Cut out a slot in the front panel and cut a slit at bottom of the front panel so you can see the Logo at the bottom. Fitter Metal Black Handles to top of the case.

I used the Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora AIO 240 CPU Water cooling Kit - DIGITAL RGB, 240MM to water-cool it but Modded the cooler to change the unsightly rubber tube with 16/10 Hard tubing

System Name Phanteks NV7 White
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.7 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurus X570S Master
Cooling Full Custom Loop CPU and GPU
Memory Team Group 4000Mhz 32Gb x 4 DDR4 MEMORY
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio 7900 XTX 24Gb
Storage WD SN850 4TB x 4TB NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0
Display(s) Asus VGG27W
Case Phanteks NV7
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply EVGA GQ1000
Mouse Razor Balistik v2
Keyboard EVGA Z20
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit Pro
So have you been to the Optician because there are a few Mods, the front panel has a mod and if you opened your eyes you would see more, Thanks the Neg feedback though, and Loving all the build you've got on here...oh wait you don't have any, I have been on here for many years and I NEVER slagg off other peoples work because that is not what it is about. PS all my builds are done for fun you should give it a try you might like it.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
So have you been to the Optician because there are a few Mods, the front panel has a mod and if you opened your eyes you would see more, Thanks the Neg feedback though, and Loving all the build you've got on here...oh wait you don't have any, I have been on here for many years and I NEVER slagg off other peoples work because that is not what it is about. PS all my builds are done for fun you should give it a try you might like it.
You sound butt hurt.
I don't see where he slagged off your build, he gave it a fair score based on what he saw.