• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

cutting memory heatspreaders or remove?

I have the G-skill F4-4266C17D-32GVKB 2x16GiB kit ripjaws V. It's 42mm in height. I'd like to reduce this height so I could either:
a. push the front shrouded 120x38mm fan down further on my Noctua NH-D15s so more airflow is going over the finstack closer to the heat source
b. attach a more powerful 127x50mm fan with shrouds to the front of the finstack

I had some old G-skill ripjaws DDR3 and had a similar heatspreader problem that I solved by using a dremel and slowly and carefully cutting off the tops of the heatspreader so that the front fan could fit on my Phanteks ph-tc14pe would fit, but the heatspreader on these ripjaws V are different. How difficult is it to remove the heatspreader and is it a good idea to even do so? I thought some heatspreaders in the past were clipped on, but that doesn't look like the case with these Ripjaws V. I don't really want to cut the heatspreader either because then I'll lose any and all warranty I'm sure.

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
Memory 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Trio
Storage Too much
Display(s) Acer Predator XB3 27" 240 Hz
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Topping DX5, DCA Aeon II
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850w
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
That's a 1.50v kit. Reducing the heatsink's effectiveness is not a good ideal. Removing it altogether is asking for trouble.

I have a similar cooler and the same RAM heatsink / RAM height. The fan sits a bit high and it cools all the same. If you need every last bit of thermal performance you'd be better served by getting a high end AIO then hacking up your RAM.

Evernessince what about say removing the heatspreader and using thermal epoxy to directly attach Cu heatsinks to each individual BGA RAM module? I am putting a lot more voltage through my old G-skill Ripjaws DDR3 (1.611V) with the cut up heatspreaders so I figured DDR4 at 1.5V shouldn't be a problem.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Hummm... Dremel... my favorite word when it comes to modding just about anything & everything :)

Wouldn't it just be easier to return them (or at least sell them) & buy some shorter ones ?

Anyways, I don't know exactly how the sinks are attached or held onto these particular dimms, but surely they are either held on by the spring action of the metal, which should allow their careful removal using a very thin, flat-bladed, plastic putty knife (or a small, thin screwdriver), or possibly by some kind on non-conductive adhesive, which would be slightly more difficult although not impossible to break free with a bit more patience and determination :)

Yes, either way would most likely void you warranty, but that's a choice you will have to make if you wanna use them in the manner that you describe.

Personally, I would just get a taller cooler with raised pipes, or shorter dimms..

Good luck either way :D

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Storage Too much
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
Evernessince what about say removing the heatspreader and using thermal epoxy to directly attach Cu heatsinks to each individual BGA RAM module? I am putting a lot more voltage through my old G-skill Ripjaws DDR3 (1.611V) with the cut up heatspreaders so I figured DDR4 at 1.5V shouldn't be a problem.

That would keep temps under control but it also creates the possibility that they fall off and short your motherboard. I've seen this happen to people who were modding their graphics card. Stock card heatsinks come screwed in for a reason, to guarantee nothing will fall off. Even if the initial application is very solid repeated thermal cycles will weaken the Epoxy. Mind you at that point you've essentially surrendered your warranty and the resale value of those stick (which are going for around $309 right now). The heatspreader installed on RAM from the manufacturer is designed to avoid this issue.

Without the heatsink, at 1.50v you'd probably hit 60 - 70c depending on ambient, which is above where you want to be ideally. RAM can achieve best performance 50c and below. Whether this means your sticks will sometimes show instability is anyone's guess. It really depends on silicon lottery and the max temp they are reaching.

Thanks for all the replies evernessince, this idea has been shelved....

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
Processor 7800X3D┃5800X3D
Motherboard B650E PG-ITX┃B550-I Strix
Cooling PA120+T30┃AXP120x67
Memory 64GB 6000CL30┃32GB 3600CL14
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Ti Eagle┃RTX A2000
Storage 8TB of SSDs┃1TB SN550
Display(s) 43" QN90B / 32" M32Q / 27" S2721DGF
Case Caselabs S3┃Lone Industries L5
Power Supply Corsair HX1000┃HDPlex
Have any of you actually run B-die 1.5V daily or naked B-die before espousing the theory that it'll reach 70C and cause a second Chernobyl? That's not how any of this works...

If you don't have good airflow in the form of a fan directly on the DIMMs, an exhaust fan in close proximity, and/or a strong enough intake in the front, thermals are going to be crap with heatspreader or no heatspreader. Tower coolers by themselves do literally nothing for DIMM temps.

@80251 it should be the same idea with most DIMMs on the market, heat it up with a hairdryer or heat gun until you can gently take it apart. Always err on the side of caution, more heat is always better than not enough and risk removing BGA packages. And take your time. G.skill heatspreaders are solid and stuck on there tight. I'd look up a specific guide for Ripjaws to make sure there are no surprises, but principles are the same.

But yes, if you care about your warranty, removing is a no-go. It's an expensive kit, especially if you don't really do a lot of tweaking. And no, don't cut your heatspreaders.

As for clipped on heatspreaders, that was a DDR2/DDR3 thing.

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Storage Too much
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
Have any of you actually run B-die 1.5V daily or naked B-die before espousing the theory that it'll reach 70C and cause a second Chernobyl? That's not how any of this works...

If you don't have good airflow in the form of a fan directly on the DIMMs, an exhaust fan in close proximity, and/or a strong enough intake in the front, thermals are going to be crap with heatspreader or no heatspreader. Tower coolers by themselves do literally nothing for DIMM temps.

Now you are just being hyperbolic and rude. No one said what your strawman argument implies.

The linked video doesn't pertain to anything you were saying either. They remove a heatspreader from RAM using LN2 to prevent condensation build-up when CPU overclocking using LN2.

RAM heatsinks by themselves only provide approximately a 3c temp reduction at stock (with variance depending on the sink design) and that increases as the thermal load increases (high voltage). The other benefit is that they are better able to benefit from airflow as the heatsink increases the surface area.

For high voltage RAM, this certainly isn't nothing as you imply and I would take every reduction I could get to ensure stability.

Last edited:

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
As a guy who tests RAM, that 70C figure is way off the mark.

The heat idea is a good one, either the hair dryer, or a longer run of RAM stress testing will also do the trick.

I also have to peel quite a few heat spreaders to get IC information when Thaiphoon Burner does not read the complete part number. My rule of thumb for removal is to use your fingernails only. They are soft enough not to damage anything, and any more prying than what they offer is a tad over the top IMHO.

I say peel 'em, run some benches and see how they react. If you are careful when removing the spreaders, and put them in a bag when removed (to keep debris off the tape) they will go back on if needed.

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
Now you are just being hyperbolic and rude.

Perhaps I could say the same of your hyperbolic 60-70C claims?

B-die destabilizes at 50C, if you had some hands on time with any old set of B-die you'd know this, if 1.5V kicked them up to 60-70 then no one would bench B-die ever without LN2. Is that nice enough for you?

Point is, airflow is what actually matters, and a D15 will not provide that for RAM except *maybe* on a flat testbench or an inverted layout. Heatspreader or not, that would be the main concern with a DR kit at 1.5V.

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Storage Too much
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
Perhaps I could say the same of your hyperbolic 60-70C claims?

You could say but you couldn't prove it. Accounting for all potential variables isn't hyperbolic, it's being safe.

B-die destabilizes at 50C, if you had some hands on time with any old set of B-die you'd know this, if 1.5V kicked them up to 60-70 then no one would bench B-die ever without LN2. Is that nice enough for you?

To specify, that figure was without the heatsink and accounting for a range of potential ambient temperatures (among other factors). My bottom figure should have been lower though as it's possible to achieve if the system has proper airflow with a low ambient temp and components that aren't dumping a ton of hot air into the case. Buildzoid has demonstrated a DDR4 3200 kit at 1.4v reaching 55c with the spreader on in a controlled well cooled system.

Point is, airflow is what actually matters, and a D15 will not provide that for RAM except *maybe* on a flat testbench or an inverted layout. Heatspreader or not, that would be the main concern with a DR kit at 1.5V.

Both matter. Airflow matters more when you have a lot of other parts in the PC dumping hot air into the case.

As a guy who tests RAM, that 70C figure is way off the mark.

That's the top of the 60-70 figure I gave and is with the spreader off including a range of potential ambient temps and other factors including with this specific high end kit.

The heat idea is a good one, either the hair dryer, or a longer run of RAM stress testing will also do the trick.

Hair dryer or RAM stress testing will mostly be effective for older RAM kits that have gone through many thermal cycles. Newer kits will be well stuck as GamersNexus demonstrated in the linked video above. They had to use LN2 after going through and thinking out the list of potential options.

I also have to peel quite a few heat spreaders to get IC information when Thaiphoon Burner does not read the complete part number. My rule of thumb for removal is to use your fingernails only. They are soft enough not to damage anything, and any more prying than what they offer is a tad over the top IMHO.

I say peel 'em, run some benches and see how they react. If you are careful when removing the spreaders, and put them in a bag when removed (to keep debris off the tape) they will go back on if needed.

This is a good tip, best to be careful when removing them. Specifically I'd recommend benches that will put the system at full load. GPU and CPU temps will have an influence on RAM temps.

Last edited:

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
You could say but you couldn't prove it. Accounting for all potential variables isn't hyperbolic, it's being safe.

To specify, that figure was without the heatsink and accounting for a range of potential ambient temperatures. I specified the first part in the original comment.

Both matter. Airflow matters more when you have a lot of other parts in the PC dumping hot air into the case.

That's the top of the 60-70 figure I gave and is with the spreader off including a range of potential ambient temps and other factors including with this specific high end kit.

I've run my 4133CL19 Vipers at 1.5V, naked, for half a year in a 2DIMM board......I run my 4400CL19 Vipers at 1.5V with their heatspreaders in a 2DIMM board......1.5V B-die isn't a unicorn, it's what all B-die (that isn't on a Corsair PCB) should ultimately aim for, as long as not hitting 50C.

60-70C straight up makes zero sense. Hynix might still hold its own at 60, Micron probably destabilizes, and B-die would be actually unusable beyond 60. It's not a matter of accounting for variables, that's just not how things work - I'm not even trying to be condescending. 4 x SR B-die is where it starts to get dicey at 1.5V and needs a fan to stay under 50C. 4 x DR B-die is incredibly hard to run 1.5V. OP only has 2 x DR sticks.

With even mundane case airflow it shouldn't nearly be as dire as you've portrayed. DR do put out a bit more heat than SR, but there's only 2 sticks and they're presumably spread out in a 4DIMM board. Heatspreader or no heatspreader should make little difference.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Hair dryer or RAM stress testing will mostly be effective for older RAM kits that have gone through many thermal cycles. Newer kits will be well stuck as GamersNexus demonstrated in the linked video above. They had to use LN2 after going through and thinking out the list of potential options.

I do this all the time....GN is not the end all be all for info ;)
No need for LN2 either, a freezer will do the same thing they accomplished.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
I wouldn't mess with them 80251 if youve never removed memory heatsinks before. Even if you do everything just right the thermal tape they use now cools off so fast and readheres so quickly and is so friggin strong its just way to easy to pull a bga off. Sell those badboys and go with some low profile modules if you need that last little bit to cool your cpu. It really isnt worth it to experiment with an expensive set.

System Name Indis the Fair (cursed edition)
Processor 11900k 5.1/4.9 undervolted.
Motherboard MSI Z590 Unify-X
Cooling Heatkiller VI Pro, VPP755 V.3, XSPC TX360 slim radiator, 3xA12x25, 4x Arctic P14 case fans
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 4000 16-19-19 (b-die@3600 14-14-14 1.45v)
Video Card(s) EVGA 2080 Super Hybrid (T30-120 fan)
Storage 970EVO 1TB, 660p 1TB, WD Blue 3D 1TB, Sandisk Ultra 3D 2TB
Display(s) BenQ XL2546K, Dell P2417H
Case FD Define 7
Audio Device(s) DT770 Pro, Topping A50, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Røde VXLR+, Modmic 5
Power Supply Seasonic 860w Platinum
Mouse Razer Viper Mini, Odin Infinity mousepad
Keyboard GMMK Fullsize v2 (Boba U4Ts)
Software Win10 x64/Win7 x64/Ubuntu
That's a 1.50v kit. Reducing the heatsink's effectiveness is not a good ideal. Removing it altogether is asking for trouble.

I have a similar cooler and the same RAM heatsink / RAM height. The fan sits a bit high and it cools all the same. If you need every last bit of thermal performance you'd be better served by getting a high end AIO then hacking up your RAM.
Short of completely removing it, there will not be much difference at all. I've run all manner of these b-die kits, single rank and dual rank, and the limiting factor temperature wise always ends up being airflow, no matter how big or small the heatsink is.
Have any of you actually run B-die 1.5V daily... [shortened to avoid unnecessary wall of text]
This

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Nope
Low cl and high frequencies looks like it's just what needs to happen
If you don't like it use lower frequencies I've seen very little difference past 4000 at cl16 with relatively low dimm voltage at 1.42v

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
That would keep temps under control but it also creates the possibility that they fall off and short your motherboard. I've seen this happen to people who were modding their graphics card. Stock card heatsinks come screwed in for a reason, to guarantee nothing will fall off. Even if the initial application is very solid repeated thermal cycles will weaken the Epoxy. Mind you at that point you've essentially surrendered your warranty and the resale value of those stick (which are going for around $309 right now). The heatspreader installed on RAM from the manufacturer is designed to avoid this issue.

Without the heatsink, at 1.50v you'd probably hit 60 - 70c depending on ambient, which is above where you want to be ideally. RAM can achieve best performance 50c and below. Whether this means your sticks will sometimes show instability is anyone's guess. It really depends on silicon lottery and the max temp they are reaching.

I have never heard of this happening with thermal epoxy. I have glued many memory and VRM heatsinks on using thermal epoxy (Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive/Arctic Alumina) and i have never had any of them fall off through out my years or even heard of it falling off anyone elses.

The only time where ive heard of it falling off and have experienced the same is when they (and I) have used thermal adhesive tape rather than epoxy. Because of the high temperatures of VRMs and GDDR melts the glue and that in turn weakens the bond so the heatsinks fall off. epoxy isnt the same because it turn into a hard resin/plastic and doesnt expand or shrink with thermal cycles. You can heat the heatsinks up using a heat gun, try to remove them and you will likely rip the memory IC or VRM right out of the graphics card before the epoxy is anywhere near about to give way - Epoxy creates a permanent bond and there is no way to remove the heatsink unless you use power tools to cut or grind it off.

Stock heatsinks are come screwed down because its easier for the manufacturer to diagnose/repair/refurb if faulty. Heatsinks on the memory and VRMs are often screwed on because it needs the mounting pressure to keep thermal pads which arent adhesive in place for good contact between mating surfaces and these thicker thermal pads are better than the thin thermal adhesive stickers used to attach memory heatsinks on RAM and small chiplet/ICs when dealing with temperatures anywhere above 30'c. 30'c is when thermal adhesive (glue) starts to melt.

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Storage Too much
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
I have never heard of this happening with thermal epoxy. I have glued many memory and VRM heatsinks on using thermal epoxy (Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive/Arctic Alumina) and i have never had any of them fall off through out my years or even heard of it falling off anyone elses.

The only time where ive heard of it falling off and have experienced the same is when they (and I) have used thermal adhesive tape rather than epoxy. Because of the high temperatures of VRMs and GDDR melts the glue and that in turn weakens the bond so the heatsinks fall off. epoxy isnt the same because it turn into a hard resin/plastic and doesnt expand or shrink with thermal cycles. You can heat the heatsinks up using a heat gun, try to remove them and you will likely rip the memory IC or VRM right out of the graphics card before the epoxy is anywhere near about to give way - Epoxy creates a permanent bond and there is no way to remove the heatsink unless you use power tools to cut or grind it off.

There were issues for people installing Vega 64 / 56 mods with the Morpheus 2 where the heat sink would fall off. I'm pretty sure that was Thermal glue (although not permanent).

Stock heatsinks are come screwed down because its easier for the manufacturer to diagnose/repair/refurb if faulty. Heatsinks on the memory and VRMs are often screwed on because it needs the mounting pressure to keep thermal pads which arent adhesive in place for good contact between mating surfaces and these thicker thermal pads are better than the thin thermal adhesive stickers used to attach memory heatsinks on RAM and small chiplet/ICs when dealing with temperatures anywhere above 30'c. 30'c is when thermal adhesive (glue) starts to melt.

Screws are just more reliable. Yes thermal pad need mounting pressure but the primary reason is for reliability.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻