• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Who owns a VR or AR HMD?

Processor AMD Ryzen R7 5800x
Motherboard B550i Aorus Pro AX
Cooling Custom Cooling
Memory 32Gb Patriot Viper 3600 RGB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Ventus Trio OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO
Display(s) Specterpro 34uw100
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Power Supply Cooler Master V750 Gold SFX
Mouse Glorious Model D Wireless
Keyboard Ducky One 2
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows 11 64bit
Yeah, I was going to come back and say try using a store/credit card discount where they give you a percentage off to spend on anything.

Yeah, most of the Oculus store sales aren't good. They want you to buy a bundle sale and most of the time they put a game that most people have already. The only good thing that I've got were discount codes. Like OCULUS30. I bought Saints and Sinners with that discount. I couldn't see paying 39 for it when I already have the Steam VR version. Their PCVR store sales were bad before the Quest, but now I've picked up some great games for 19.99 like Asgards Wrath.
If I see Robo Recall or Asgards Wrath at 20, I might think about it.

The thing is Steam's regional price is a godsend and I'm not locked to a headset. Average daily wage here is 10 USD a day. That $40 USD price theyre asking is A LOT.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
If I see Robo Recall or Asgards Wrath at 20, I might think about it.

The thing is Steam's regional price is a godsend and I'm not locked to a headset. Average daily wage here is 10 USD a day. That $40 USD price theyre asking is A LOT.
Asgards Wrath is well worth 20. Hel Robo Recall is as well. Plus Robo Recall is cross-buy. If you get a Quest 2 later then it will be in your library.

I received the three Star Wars: Vader Immortal games as a freebie with the Oculus Quest v1. I still don’t think I even started the last one. They are decent experiences from what I’ve played.

Personally, I have a bit of an aversion to buying Oculus exclusive titles so I haven’t actually purchased any. Not one.

I wanted to play Lone Echo and Stormland VR but again I prefer to just buy Steam Games.

Part of the reasoning here is that I didn’t want to amass a VR game library that was VR HMD specific. Also note that if you buy the Oculus Quest 2 and never buy Oculus titles you’re kind of sticking it to FaceBook if they really are selling at a loss. If true, that is something I can live with :)
I really enjoyed Vader Immortal. I bought the new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge and it's really good as well, but I have not finished it. I need to buy Stormland when it goes back on sale. There is a new Bowling game coming out tomorrow called ForeVR Bowl and they are saying it's the next Wii bowling.. I'm going to pick it up to play with my family.

Processor AMD Ryzen R7 5800x
Motherboard B550i Aorus Pro AX
Cooling Custom Cooling
Memory 32Gb Patriot Viper 3600 RGB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Ventus Trio OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO
Display(s) Specterpro 34uw100
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Power Supply Cooler Master V750 Gold SFX
Mouse Glorious Model D Wireless
Keyboard Ducky One 2
VR HMD Quest 2
Asgards Wrath is well worth 20. Hel Robo Recall is as well. Plus Robo Recall is cross-buy. If you get a Quest 2 later then it will be in your library.

I really enjoyed Vader Immortal. I bought the new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge and it's really good as well, but I have not finished it. I need to buy Stormland when it goes back on sale. There is a new Bowling game coming out tomorrow called ForeVR Bowl and they are saying it's the next Wii bowling.. I'm going to pick it up to play with my family.
The first time I saw Vader in VR - I was intimidated. (I'm not tall) That goes to show how well they wrote the sequences. That's what I dont like with Oculus. They have exclusives that are for specific headsets. I understand the ARM/x86 problem but they could have done it better.

My problem is I can get the quest 2 if I can sell my Rift S. However, even if I sell it at crackhead price its a pretty slim market for anyone who can run VR PC games locally.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
Benchmark Scores Yes
The first time I saw Vader in VR - I was intimidated. (I'm not tall) That goes to show how well they wrote the sequences. That's what I dont like with Oculus. They have exclusives that are for specific headsets. I understand the ARM/x86 problem but they could have done it better.

My problem is I can get the quest 2 if I can sell my Rift S. However, even if I sell it at crackhead price its a pretty slim market for anyone who can run VR PC games locally.
I actually played all of the Vader games on my Vive using ReVive and had no issue. What I don't like are the exclusives for Quest 2 that the Rift/IRift S can't play. Vader immortal is good on Quest 2 but it's better on PCVR. I think the new Star War Galaxy's Edge would be even better on PCVR. I really like the Jurassic World game but I really wanted it to have real-life visuals. After playing it I like the cell shading and it works but someday I would like better visuals.

Oh and talking about intimidated by Vader.. lol I wasn't intimidated but I'm 6'3", 270 lb's and I work out 4-5 days of the week and Vader dwarfs me... lol In most games I'm taller than most enemy's but the scale in Vader is really good. I think selling your Rift S is a good option if you want wireless pcvr and you want a standalone HMD. Now if your goal is to only play PCVR then your Rift S is still a great option, but I can say after using my Quest 2 I do notice the lower screen resolution on my Rift S now when I use it.

Plus, all of the updates like hand tracking, health tracker, 90hz, 120hz, Air-Link make the Quest 2 an amazing piece of hardware for $299. I can say after the 120hz update and Air-Link I don't even want an Index right now.

System Name Virtual Reality / Bioinformatics
Processor Undead CPU
Motherboard Undead TUF X99
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory GSkill 128GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 1TB + 860 EVO 2TB + WD Black 5TB
Display(s) 32'' 4K Dell
Case Fractal Design R5
Audio Device(s) BOSE 2.0
Power Supply Seasonic 850watt
Mouse Logitech Master MX
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue
VR HMD HTC Vive + Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 P
I actually played all of the Vader games on my Vive using ReVive and had no issue. What I don't like are the exclusives for Quest 2 that the Rift/IRift S can't play. Vader immortal is good on Quest 2 but it's better on PCVR. I think the new Star War Galaxy's Edge would be even better on PCVR. I really like the Jurassic World game but I really wanted it to have real-life visuals. After playing it I like the cell shading and it works but someday I would like better visuals.

Oh and talking about intimidated by Vader.. lol I wasn't intimidated but I'm 6'3", 270 lb's and I work out 4-5 days of the week and Vader dwarfs me... lol In most games I'm taller than most enemy's but the scale in Vader is really good. I think selling your Rift S is a good option if you want wireless pcvr and you want a standalone HMD. Now if your goal is to only play PCVR then your Rift S is still a great option, but I can say after using my Quest 2 I do notice the lower screen resolution on my Rift S now when I use it.

Plus, all of the updates like hand tracking, health tracker, 90hz, 120hz, Air-Link make the Quest 2 an amazing piece of hardware for $299. I can say after the 120hz update and Air-Link I don't even want an Index right now.
Quest 2 is such good value it is scary. After all it is bad to have monopoly in the VR market too.

I may continue having two VR tech at home. The quest 2 and the light house based. I am researching Vive Pro 2 if they managed to have a good wireless option.

Index controllers are still best in class though

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
Benchmark Scores Yes
Quest 2 is such good value it is scary. After all it is bad to have monopoly in the VR market too.

I may continue having two VR tech at home. The quest 2 and the light house based. I am researching Vive Pro 2 if they managed to have a good wireless option.

Index controllers are still best in class though
Yeah, I don't like a monopoly either but it's the nature of it. They are trying to be the console of VR which is fine and it's the same risk with any console. It's getting to be pretty exciting knowing the PSVR 2 is coming. There are already rumors of Valve's next HMD which we might get an official announcement from Valve this year. I think we could see something before September. It could have a standalone option and have BCI with eye-tracking. People are saying they might release something in the form of a new head strap with the standalone hardware in the back of the HMD for the current Index as well.

I do know one thing and that the next Valve HMD won't be cheap.. lol Also, we have the Quest 2 Pro to look forward to as well. I hope it's modular enough that we can upgrade our current Quest 2 to a Pro. I don't think the Pro will have anything better than the XR2 chip. I would wait for the next Valve hmd or the Quest 2 pro before I would buy a Vive Pro 2. The biggest letdown for the Vive Pro 2 is that it doesn't have eye-tracking. We should see a lot of Reviews today. I believe the NDA lifted today because Sabastian from MRTV has already put out a through-the-lens video and it looks really good but VoodooDE VR has already bashed the Vive Pro 2 and it looks like he has already broken his...

Processor RyZen R9 3950X
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Coolermaster Master Liquid ML240L RGB
Memory 64GB DDR4 3200 (4x16GB)
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Storage Samsung 2TB SSD
Display(s) Asus VE276Q, VE278Q and VK278Q triple 27” 1920x1080
Case Zulman MS800
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic 650W
VR HMD Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest V1, Oculus Quest 2
I doubt we'll ever see a sale on the Quest 2. It's already being sold at a loss. I have received discount codes for the app store and they do have software sales.
Speak of the devil,....

While the Oculus Quest 2 isn't on sale, they (Newegg) have just offered a bundle with an included ~$25 gift card.

Almost useless $25 adidas Gift Card but its not nothing,....

System Name Dark Flash Phantom
Processor i9-9900KS @ 5.3Ghz
Motherboard Z390 AORUS MASTER
Cooling RBG 2000 to 6000 rpm Fans
Memory 64Gb DDR4 3800Mhz
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Super
Storage 5 Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Drives
Display(s) 55 inch Sony
Case Darkflash Phantom
Power Supply 1300 Watt
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11 / Linux Duel Boot
Benchmark Scores https://www.gpumagick.com/scores/show.php?id=34679 https://valid.x86.fr/cs4dc6
I just side loaded air-link on the quest 1 and it works great. Glad they finally got a work around for original quest headsets to enjoy all the games without using a cable.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
Benchmark Scores Yes
I just side loaded air-link on the quest 1 and it works great. Glad they finally got a work around for original quest headsets to enjoy all the games without using a cable.
Awesome! The Quest makes a great PCVR HMD as well with it's OLED screens. Don't forget to add your Quest to your System Specs.

Dux

Was thinking about getting Quest 2, so i created Facebook account. But i deleted it after a couple of weeks. I just have too much self respect to use that private data stealing antisocial network.
I think that at this point I'll just wait and see what PSVR 2 brings. I already had PSVR, Lenovo Explorer and Rift S. With Rift S being the best out of 3 and i had it back when FB account wasn't necessary.
Interesting video today from MRTV (one of the VR channels i follow on YT) about Varjo VR3 headset. Seems to be the best so far. But unfortunately only for enterprise and it costs €3000.
But down the road I'm sure we'll get this fidelity on consumer headsets for a fraction of the price.

Varjo VR3

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Was thinking about getting Quest 2, so i created Facebook account. But i deleted it after a couple of weeks. I just have too much self respect to use that private data stealing antisocial network.
I think that at this point I'll just wait and see what PSVR 2 brings. I already had PSVR, Lenovo Explorer and Rift S. With Rift S being the best out of 3 and i had it back when FB account wasn't necessary.
Interesting video today from MRTV (one of the VR channels i follow on YT) about Varjo VR3 headset. Seems to be the best so far. But unfortunately only for enterprise and it costs €3000.
But down the road I'm sure we'll get this fidelity on consumer headsets for a fraction of the price.

Varjo VR3
I kinda understand you, Facebook sucks. But personally I don't give a crap anymore, my whole life is already probably on the internet anyway.

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple Silicon M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple Silicon M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (including latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
I'm hoping that Lenovo will continue to improve their own branded VR HMD offerings.

They manufactured my Rift S (which I also bought before the FB account requirement) and I will move away from Oculus when I need to replace it. I am NOT signing up for Facebook.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
I mean, when you can make a fake, empty facebook account does it really matter?

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple Silicon M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple Silicon M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (including latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
I actually have an old fake FB account but I don't want to start using it for Oculus. It's too valuable on its own.

Dux

I mean, when you can make a fake, empty facebook account does it really matter?
I tried that. But seems like FB steped up their game and agresively check if you are a real person. They blocked my account within 2 days of creation. But it's not just about creating a fake account. When you create it, you agree to TOS which allows FB to follow your activity all around the internet. Your accounts across the net and even your activity on your computer. Same TOS for FB owned instagram. In short, once you create FB account (fake info or real) you agree that FB monitors absolutely everything you do on your PC. Online or offline.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
I tried that. But seems like FB steped up their game and agresively check if you are a real person. They blocked my account within 2 days of creation. But it's not just about creating a fake account. When you create it, you agree to TOS which allows FB to follow your activity all around the internet. Your accounts across the net and even your activity on your computer. Same TOS for FB owned instagram. In short, once you create FB account (fake info or real) you agree that FB monitors absolutely everything you do on your PC. Online or offline.
They cant track activity on an account that doesnt DO anything

I mean, i see no harm in putting email, date of birth and shit. we do that for lots of account creation.

you just dont NEED to join in with the social shit, and they cannot ban you for having an account you dont do much with.

Dux

They cant track activity on an account that doesnt DO anything

I mean, i see no harm in putting email, date of birth and shit. we do that for lots of account creation.

you just dont NEED to join in with the social shit, and they cannot ban you for having an account you dont do much with.
Yes. But does Techpowerup monitor everything i do on my PC and everywhere on the internet? FB does.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Yes. But does Techpowerup monitor everything i do on my PC and everywhere on the internet? FB does.
That's not how it works. It can only track where you are logged into that account, so if you use it to make the account and on your VR device, thats all it can see.
The "all over the web" tracking is for websites where you literally log in with facebook, to use their chat/comments sections etc. It's not some magic that suddenly spies on you because you logged in once on another device.

Dux

That's not how it works. It can only track where you are logged into that account, so if you use it to make the account and on your VR device, thats all it can see.
The "all over the web" tracking is for websites where you literally log in with facebook, to use their chat/comments sections etc. It's not some magic that suddenly spies on you because you logged in once on another device.
It's pretty much like this with FB and FB owned instagram.

Processor RyZen R9 3950X
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Storage Samsung 2TB SSD
Case Zulman MS800
Audio Device(s) On Board
1) PSVR
2) Oculus Riff
3) Oculus Quest 64G

Just ordered and received an Oculus Quest 2 128GB so I can add that to the list now.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
Benchmark Scores Yes
1) PSVR
2) Oculus Riff
3) Oculus Quest 64G

Just ordered and received an Oculus Quest 2 128GB so I can add that to the list now.
One of us! :toast: I'd like to hear what you think about it compared to your Quest. I never got to try the OG Quest. I picked up a 128gb last night. I'm setting it up now.

I own an Oculus Quest 2. It was $299 and it's amazing. I love it for my racing simulators and also just for casual entertainment. I still need to finish Half Life Alyx which is the most incredible VR experience there is I'd say in terms of a game. I wan to try Resident Evil 4 which just recently came to the Quest store. I'll buy that next payday. Quest 2 is the truth! Untethered for life!

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
Benchmark Scores Yes
I own an Oculus Quest 2. It was $299 and it's amazing. I love it for my racing simulators and also just for casual entertainment. I still need to finish Half Life Alyx which is the most incredible VR experience there is I'd say in terms of a game. I wan to try Resident Evil 4 which just recently came to the Quest store. I'll buy that next payday. Quest 2 is the truth! Untethered for life!
Awesome! I have beat HLA and it by far my favorite game ever. I bought Resident Evil 4 yesterday. I haven't got to play it yet, but soon! lol

Processor RyZen R9 3950X
Video Card(s) RTX 3050
Storage Samsung 2TB SSD
Case Zulman MS800
Audio Device(s) On Board
One of us! :toast: I'd like to hear what you think about it compared to your Quest. I never got to try the OG Quest. I picked up a 128gb last night. I'm setting it up now.
One of us indeed,…. ;)

I’m not expecting a huge night and day difference but I do expect some improvements. increased capacity (64GB to 128GB), increased refresh rate (90, 120) and Wireless functionality is enough of an upgrade IMO. Anything else is a bonus.

Also the fact that we are starting to see Quest 2 only games that supposedly won’t run on the Quest v1 (Resident Evil 4) suggests that it’s a good time to step up to the updated offering. Technically you can get it to run (RE4) but clearly roadblocks are starting to go up and who needs the hassle?

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
These days i have a lot of trouble standing and walking (back surgery soon... fuck i'm not even 40)

The idea of a quest 2 with the wireless tech might make that a lot easier over my rift S and its wires... ugh i want