• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

mining. the correct way?

newminer78

hi i'm newbie.
so all the information in google that I found left more questions for me than answers ..
so with what I have a question, how to do it right from beginning to end? the right way.
①I have installed BitcoinCore wallet on PC.
②found exchanges where you can mining and exchange crypto for cash.
but the problem: I not found a way to mining directly to MY PC wallet.
and also there is too big a value for trasfers (0.001BTC).
I have low power and I want to minin directly to MY pc-wallet. BitcoinCore

so please teach me;
1. how and where can I mining directly (nvidia) to MY BitcoinCore wallet?
2. which exchange site is the best for withdrawing bitcoin to yen.

thank you

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
Hi there!

Welcome to TPU!

It's probably easier at this point to suggest somewhere like NiceHash if you are a complete beginner or if you prefer, go into a Pool and use maybe something like Ethermine or whatever you would like to pick, then it's a case of setting up a wallet, pointing the miner to the wallet and away you go :)

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Hi there!

Welcome to TPU!

It's probably easier at this point to suggest somewhere like NiceHash if you are a complete beginner or if you prefer, go into a Pool and use maybe something like Ethermine or whatever you would like to pick, then it's a case of setting up a wallet, pointing the miner to the wallet and away you go :)
It's been actually not bad regardless of experience :), but now it Is a wallet provider and exchange, convenience, though I would hold larger amounts elsewhere If I ever own any , like coinbase.

newminer78

hi!
the problem is that NiseHash does not accept my wallet. the program writes that the wallet is not supported.
(I also tried to create a wallet in Electrum, but get the same result)
And also withdrawal from the NiceHash site to MY wallet is completely inaccessible. They stopped supporting.
Other programs that are recommended in Ytube, which have a CMD files, inserting my wallet address into CMD also does not work ...
that's why I created this thread. i need a right way. please

Last edited: