• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cryptocoin Value and Market Trend Discussion

i think its following the stock markets which are all in the red.. how low will they go..
It's been doing that for at least the least quarter or two & it isn't exactly following the stock markets ~ the biggest drivers in stocks & crypto (whales) are pretty much the same people & you'll see them employ similar strategies across a wider range of investments!

In contrast plebs follow the(ir) trends & do panic buying/selling in most cases :shadedshu:

Of course the cycles are real, it's the same with every other market but this is true only in terms of directions the markets take not in terms of magnitude, you on the other hand are literally certain that these things will hit the exact same prices they once used to be at. That's insane, you need to find a better hobby dude.

Why not go the extra step and claim everything will go to zero ? As far as I can see that would be the perfect cycle for the crypto market, from 0 to 0. Makes sense ?
I never said the same price as last cycle, percentage wise with some variations yes because that is how it has worked since 2011, so yes I'm betting on that, btc will crash from top at least 80% --> selling climax, now staying around that for more than 6 months that is yet to be seen and by the way this is a job to me since 2013, back in 2011 when I started buying and selling cryptocoins then yeah used to be a hobby. Anyway, I earned a lot of money in this just playing both sides and more importantly --> respecting cycles, i'm not a hehevean or hehell trader. The market has yet to show me that cycles are not important anymore and so far to this day, everything has been since 2011.

Last edited:
System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
that is how it has worked since 2011, so yes I'm betting on that, btc will crash from top at least 80% --> selling climax
How are you so certain the top has been reached ? You claim that "this is how it has worked since 2011" but it didn't. You're blatantly ignoring the fact we've had a price rally significantly weaker compared to previous cycles, so given that why would you believe that the crash from the top will be identical in terms of percentages if the gains weren't. If you do actually believe in BTC's cycles you'll realize this is nonsense.

How are you so certain the top has been reached ? You claim that "this is how it has worked since 2011" but it didn't. You're blatantly ignoring the fact we've had a price rally significantly weaker compared to previous cycles, so given that why would you believe that the crash from the top will be identical in terms of percentages if the gains weren't. If you do actually believe in BTC's cycle you'll realize this is nonsense.

How many times something rises when in bullmarket is different than percentage wise when something crashes, as bitcoin rises more and more it will affect how many times it will rise every cycle, remember that people with money are only few, probably 1% in the world and most are already in stocks and other things that are not liquid, to buy something, a rich person will need to sell something else and by doing that, those things will dip or in some cases, crash.

Anyway, in 2011 bitcoin rose from 1 to 11 usd and then crashed back to 3 usd in 2011, that was 80% crash and rose 11 times, in 2013, next cycle, it rose from 3 usd(selling climax in 2011) to 1200 usd in 2013 top, that was 400 times increase in value, then it crashed to 200 usd in 2014, that was 80%(selling climax was even lower in some exchanegs, I saw lower than 100 usd on btc-e), then taking the 200 usd low in 2014, it rose to 20k in 2018, that is 100 times and then it crashed to 3k usd, that is 85%, now bitcoin rose from 3k to 69k, that is 23 times, is that the top? I have no idea, Is this a trap? I have no idea, the only thing I can bet on is, this will not be 100 times rise and sheeps expecting that will be disappointed.

I based my numbers lower than 100k because there are limits to how much bitcoin will go from here, reality is something, speculation is something else, basing bitcoin will always grow 100 times or more at this price is bs, like I said before as bitcoin price rises, the expectancy of how many times it will rise will lower significantly as it becomes more expensive, fiat money people have is not unlimited, so it will always hit a hard limit on how much bitcoin can rise every cycle, reason there are cycles is because manipulators need to capture/steal a new money every new year or so, they cant capture everything in just one go.

You may ask why bitcoin grew so much before, because it was cheap and there was the only thing to buy, we had very few coins in 2013, reason 400 times rise and lot more scammers to hype it, for example in 2021 cheap coins like shiba inu and other scamcoins rose 1000 times or more, speculation and scammers working hard to hype them, I mean what shiba inu scamcoin market cap was reached, bitcoin took 8 years for that, why is that? hype, but hype can become a real problem for btc, now sheeps have too much money on scamcoins and bitcoin is not going up because of that, people will not sell their scamcoins because they already lost too much money and they know bitcoin will not go up as much percentage wise than their scamcoins but what they dont know about it if they dont rise bitcoin then their scamcoins will not rise anymore, The only thing they can do now is hope other sheeps will be lured to buy their bags, so everything is totally ******, do you know what we have here right now? the cryptomarket itself was scammed by scammers and there are too many bagholders in debt and hoping a miracle will happen in order to save them and scammers know the real situation of the market and they are playing the sheeps, yeah there will be a last bulltrap, scammers and manipulators will once again play with sheeps and trust me sheeps will not sell their coins on this last bulltrap and then most will lose it all, because 99% of scamcoins die after a bullmarket is done, scammers and manipulators will create others scamcoins to replace them and another cycle will happen in few years to steal once again the money from new sheeps, anyway, play the cycles, wise up and be safe, dont expect miracles, it will not happen here. This is the wild west of all trading in the world, the bloodiest that has ever been.

Last edited:
System Name Good enough
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
is that the top? I have no idea, Is this a trap? I have no idea

How curios, you have no idea about anything except for this.

Let's get down to business, are you shorting the hell out of BTC right now ? Are you putting your money where your mouth is ? This should be a no brainer, you know, a lot of sheeps and what not.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
How curios, you have no idea about anything except for this.

Let's get down to business, are you shorting the hell out of BTC right now ? Are you putting your money where your mouth is ? This should be a no brainer, you know, a lot of sheeps and what not.
Yeah I have 40% of my money on crypto because I still believe there will be a last bulltrap and yeah I will sell on that last bulltrap. Anyway, I know is hard for you to accept what I said even though everything I said is true, btc every cycle crashes 80% or more, that is a fact, I did not invent anything and Like I said before, It does not matter what price btc will get, it will crash 80% or more and that is when I will buy it back safely and by the way the 40% I have on crypto is not on btc.

System Name Good enough
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Yeah I have 40% of my money on crypto because I still believe there will be a last bulltrap and yeah I will sell on that last bulltrap. Anyway, I know is hard for you to accept what I said even though everything I said is true, btc every cycle crashes 80% or more, that is a fact, I did not invent anything and Like I said before, It does not matter what price btc will get, it will crash 80% or more and that is when I will buy it back safely and by the way the 40% I have on crypto is not on btc.

You did not answer my question, are you shorting BTC ? You should have the same confidence in going short on it right now as you do in buying back in later.

You did not answer my question, are you shorting BTC ? You should have the same confidence in going short on it right now as you do in buying back in later.
Why would I short it and gain only a small amount? or maybe not even a small amount compared to ravencoin which is halving in few days and will give a lot more money than btc, no point. The last bulltrap btc will be going through is not now, will take sometime, and even if the last bulltrap comes I will also not buy btc, will buy other coins that will give me a lot more than btc, not buying scamcoins for sure, I never bought or invested in scamcoins, anyway, I will let manipulators and scammers pump btc, they know how to do that best.

System Name Good enough
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Why would I short it and gain only a small amount?

Why wouldn't you ? It's guaranteed profit. You come here and spam this thread indefinitely with "btc will hehell crash to 80% trust me dude, it's a fact, I know it's hard to accept" and you want me to believe that you wont do it because "you'd only gain a small amount" ? 80% profits averaged out on short positions is a "small" amount to you ? Yeah right, sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.

will buy other coins that will give me a lot more than btc, not buying scamcoins for sure

I am curios, what differentiates shitcoins from the rest of them that you buy. Other than the obvious fact that a genius investor like you, who wont short a coin that he claims he knows for a fact will crash 80%, can tell right away which is which.

Why wouldn't you ? You come here and spam this thread indefinitely with "btc will hehell crash to 80% trust me dude, it's a fact, I know it's hard to accept" and you want me to believe that you wont do it because "you'd only gain a small amount" ? 80% profits averaged out on short positions is a "small" amount to you ? Yeah right, sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.

I am curios, what differentiates shitcoins from the rest of them that you buy. Other than the obvious fact that a genius investor like you, who wont short a coin that he claims he knows for a fact will crash 80%, can tell right away which is which.
But it will crash 80% from top, what has anything to do with what I do now? That is not a spam, is what I believe and I gave enough facts why I believe that. If you dont believe that then I understand you but given facts and history I say you are betting on a losing horse but hey you do you. Even if I decide to short btc now, what does it have anything to do with what I believe, what I do now is what I do now. I dont believe btc will crash 80% now, it will take sometime for that to happen.

System Name Good enough
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Even if I decide to short btc now, what does it have anything to do with what I believe, what I do now is what I do now.
It shows that even you wont believe the nonsense you claim, if you did you'd have no problem choosing the most optimal way to make money.

Anyway, you're either a terrible troll or you genuinely can't understand why your logic is ridiculous. I have no bets, I just enjoy trying to pry away at the ludicrous stuff people in the crypto world believe in and the paradoxical logic they use to try and justify their actions.

It shows that even you wont believe the nonsense you claim, if you did you'd have no problem choosing the most optimal way to make money.

Anyway, you're either a terrible troll or you genuinely can't understand why your logic is ridiculous. I have no bets, I just enjoy trying to pry away at the ludicrous stuff people in the crypto world believe in and the paradoxical logic they use to try and justify their actions.
If you fail to understand timing in the world of cryptos or markets in general then I have nothing else to discuss with you, have a good day.

System Name C30 w.2x E2650L v2; T5500 w.2x X5670;2x P35 w.X3360; 2x Q33 w.Q9550S/Q9400S & laptops.
That is what happens, I know is hard to accept, in 2018 eth crashed from 1440 to 80 usd, do the math and see for yourself.

Is so hard to accept that cryptomarket works in cycles?
All things work in cycles.

But, as one things go down - others go up.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..
crystal ball thinking.. just imagine.. go back five years bitcoin was at 1K.. imagine spending 10k and buying 10 bitcoin..

waiting a while until it peaks at 20K.. sell at 20K your original 10K investment is now at 200K..

wait another while and buy back in when bitcoin falls to 4K.. you now have 50 bitcoin..

wait another while and sell at 60K.. you now have 3 million dollars..

waiting another while and buy back in at 30K.. you now have 100 bitcoin currently worth 4200,000 dollars..

not bad turning 10K into 4.2 million in just five years.. or is my math wrong.. he he..

okay you dont have to get these timings exactly right but nearly right would be close enough.. :)

simply buying and hodling would still produce at current values around 400,000 dollars..

what happens now who the f-ck knows but long term things look good..

trog

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
crystal ball thinking.. just imagine.. go back five years bitcoin was at 1K..
I remember thinking about sinking $200.00 into BTC when it was about $20.00 per coin.

Serious regrets that I did not.

System Name Good enough
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
The reality is even if you would have bought some back then you'd have sold it as soon as it's price would have exploded.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
I remember thinking about sinking $200.00 into BTC when it was about $20.00 per coin.

If I had the power of foresight, I would be buying lottery instead of bitcoin :D

System Name money pit..
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
If I had the power of foresight, I would be buying lottery instead of bitcoin :D

its not entirely random luck though is it.. bitcoin does have a fairly predictable pattern to it.. the first one being is.. if you buy and hold for long enough you make money..

the second one being that if you can roughly predict the cycle highs and lows you can make even more money..

trog

Last edited:
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Yeh some of us do but the ten pounds I've won still = massive losses over the years sooooo.

Gambling is the answer!?, your just trolling the thread as ever, I look forward to hearing some really great reply about crypto gambling etc.

If you have no interest could you not just, not bother posting?.

Processor i7 13700KF
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
Yeh some of us do but the ten pounds I've won still = massive losses over the years sooooo.

Gambling is the answer!?, your just trolling the thread as ever, I look forward to hearing some really great reply about crypto gambling etc.

Do you have an agenda against me? does it involve you anyhow in this conversation? are you the forum admin or something?
btc.png

Seems like I'm more involved than you are.

Also I don't see you posting anything in this thread, but once I posted and there you are

Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Do you have an agenda against me? does it involve you anyhow in this conversation? are you the forum admin or something?
View attachment 231687

Seems like I'm more involved than you are.

Also I don't see you posting anything in this thread, but once I posted and there you are
Oh, another picked on peep.

I scarcely reply ever to yourself, find the last one for example.

I read and when someone says what I agree with I thumbs up it(like most of a @R-T-B posts), that's how that works, it saves me posting the same shit.

And I'm more invested, but I'm not showing either a real figure or a Googled one to prove that, I mine ,light too btw.

So have at it, you reply, I can reply that's also how forums work and you won't shue me off with that shit.

You on topic now then, no ,not yet eh.

Processor i7 13700KF
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11

Obviously you replied to me unsolicited, you didn't stop at "I read and when someone says what I agree with I thumbs up it".

So yeah, looks like personal harrassment to me.

Attacking others are not really on topic either, but you do you.

System Name money pit..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..

i live in the UK where gambling used to be frowned upon.. until they invented the national lottery that is.. he he

i am proud of the fact i have never ever bought a ticket.. i recon i am a pretty rare example.. it has been called a tax on fools.. i tend to agree with this..

trog

Last edited:
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Obviously you replied to me unsolicited, you didn't stop at "I read and when someone says what I agree with I thumbs up it".

So yeah, looks like personal harrassment to me.

Attacking others are not really on topic either, but you do you.
It's not the royal mail it's a public forum.

You past out a snarky remark unsolicited?!.

"

If I had the power of foresight, I would be buying lottery instead of bitcoin :D"

Remember

I replied as is the way on a Public forum.

Why your trying to dramatize the interaction is clearly because your original point had a nothing to do with the thread, because as ever you were trolling.

You do you.