• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
I'm not even being sarcastic, but have you @robot zombie ever considered to being a game reviewer? I mean I like your analyzes.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
I'm not even being sarcastic, but have you @robot zombie ever considered to being a game reviewer? I mean I like your analyzes.
Haha, TBH I don't think I am organized enough to write cohesive reviews. Thank you, though. I'm glad the effort to get those thoughts out amounts to something for someone else. I would definitely enjoy writing more open-ended, editorial-style stuff. I'm not so good at making clear, definitive judgements on games. I like to be between the lines of the media I consume, so I can ramble a lot about it. Speaking personally, I've always found the commentating more interesting than the reviewing. The former conveys more about the experience to me. So sometimes when I'm writing about a game, I am almost intentionally avoiding getting to the point. :laugh:

System Name EA-ZEN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D with -50mW UV
Motherboard Asus X570
Cooling Big Air
Memory 2x16 GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 2080 Ti Strix highly OC’ed
Storage 1 TB NVME, 500 GB SSD etc
Display(s) 2x 27”, main: curved 144Hz SVA with BLS and HDR
Case Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Z906 5.1 and Audeze Headphones, Shure SM7B mic
Power Supply Enough
Mouse Old but gold
Keyboard Mechanical Cherry Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores A lot
Haha, TBH I don't think I am organized enough to write cohesive reviews. Thank you, though. I'm glad the effort to get those thoughts out amounts to something for someone else. I would definitely enjoy writing more open-ended, editorial-style stuff. I'm not so good at making clear, definitive judgements on games. I like to be between the lines of the media I consume, so I can ramble a lot about it. Speaking personally, I've always found the commentating more interesting than the reviewing. The former conveys more about the experience to me. So sometimes when I'm writing about a game, I am almost intentionally avoiding getting to the point. :laugh:
This is just a matter of experience, you can learn this writing style, it doesn’t come out of thin air, you know. It seems people think you have the talent.
Want to play it, but lack a PS3 and a TV.

Anyway, for the first time I can ride the horse freely.

The controls absolutely suck.
I think used PS3 slims are pretty cheap now and you can connect it to your monitor instead of a TV.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Software Windows 10 Pro
This is just a matter of experience, you can learn this writing style, it doesn’t come out of thin air, you know. It seems people think you have the talent.
You may be right about that. Well, I know that you are.

Nearly every time I write something, I am subconsciously honing a style. And I do mean subconsciously. It is something I observe in myself rather than necessarily do for myself. Ideas and ways of solving linguistic problems kind of go in this big pot and billow. And then good things randomly surge from that pot. The way my writing develops is as much a mystery to me as it is to anyone else, though it does nonetheless progress. Just one of those things I always do. I suppose some might see that as a waste of some inherent ability, but for me it is a matter of my relationship with a means for expression that I am fairly well developed in. I can be that way with music, as well. I am in some ways just unwilling to reach for full control of it. It's not so much a fear thing, either. Having spent almost two decades predominantly focusing on one instrument, I know what building creative skillsets looks like... how to organize my approach, how certain things form organically, and how to nurture that. It's more a question of what I want writing to be for me. I suspect that's where the impetus to write comes from for me. Every long post is another attempt at beginning to answer that question... see what forms emerge around topics that stimulate me in an interactive environment and in return, hopefully provide something unique and worthwhile for people in those spaces. Call me simple-minded - I do like simple. But this is the very mindset that got me to that level of communicating through writing in the first place.

To be more succinct, I write from an exploratory mindset, not just when it comes to the topic, but the conveyance itself. So it's difficult for me to imagine writing a more structured review of anything. Though you are again correct in that if I sat down and built the skillset, I could call on that to build the foundation for a clearer picture of what I will write. That may come to me it some point.

Anywho, I came here to talk about Elden Ring. I used to hate those friggin giant hand monsters in the liurnia mansion. They're big, fast, and extremely punishing. Turns out they have a massive weakness to fire pots, though. The trick is to sneak up and get the drop on them with those. Fire arrows at range for the little hands. If you trigger the fight just before tossing the pot, the giant hands will catch on fire, flopping around for a couple of seconds and losing big chunks of HP. In that timeframe, you have barely enough time for two big hits, which dispatches them cleanly if you have enough damage on tap. There are several giant ones you can even miss hiding in the ground, worth taking out for the lvl2 somber smithing stones they drop. Lead with your strike/pierce/slash attacks andthen toss the pot to finish it before it starts to attack. You can get a solid dozen right there in that little courtyard area. They're seriously nothing once you know the trick, a lot like runebears.

System Name Lenovo 17IMH05H
Processor Core i7 10750H
Video Card(s) GTX 1660 Ti
Audio Device(s) SSL2
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Benchmark Scores i've got a shitload of them in 15 years of TPU membership
Getting back into F.E.A.R. some more...
What?

Dude, i l just have finished replaying the original F.E.A.R trilogy (F.E.A.R with Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate) after 15 to 13 years of absence. I started every game on hard mode and gave myself a challenge not to die (if you die, you replay whole level from start).
What really surprised me this time is how good Perseus Mandate was - most underrated game from the trio was clearly the superior when it come to combat challenge. It was overwhelmingly harder than original game and Extraction Point (something which i did not recall back then as i played F.E.A.R. on normal mode and with deaths acceptable).

F.E.A.R is one of those games which holds up incredibly well to this date. I can not believe they made enemies crawl, sneak, lean, shoot while running backwards, shoot without exposing body, flip, evade, slide, kick, punch, jump from above, climb, stomp, backward-kick and whatever TF trick comes up the imagination - i just don't see this kind of stuff nowdays, and that was done in 2005/2007...

The last level of Perseus Mandate was something else, i can not believe i actually made it without dying. Can you imagine my surprise finding out that after killing Albino nightcrawler this was not over yet - a whole platoon of Replicas with armored suit guys followed up, i was like ''WTF are you serious''.. So sweaty after that EXP.

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
Fresh Tarkov wipe.

Have a love hate relationship with this game. It's a blast with friends but might be the most unfun thing I've ever played solo.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
I finished Raya Lucaria Academy with ease this time. I did all of Liurnia before going, so I was almost level 70. I mean all of it, save for the blocked-off higher-level area to the south. I also went into the magic-centric parts of the dungeon geared-up for over 30% magic damage negation. The saying goes that armor doesn't matter for this game, but at certain points, it can really help a lot... especially when it comes getting chipped at by magic Burger Kings - namely, the cold fries they're flicking at you. The truth is that if you play to the right defense types with your kit, it can keep you in fights a lot longer. While it is true that your defense is generally based on your level and buffs, good armor/clothing adds good percentage-based defense gains.

The typical prescription seems to be to equip the Radagon's Scarseal as one of your two talismans at this point in the game. But it will tank your damage negation by a punishing 10% for every type, for just 12 extra levels in base defense and maybe 100HP. Obviously the percentage reduction hurts more than that gives by a lot, even if 3 of those 12 level boosts are in Vigor. It is a devastating handicap when fighting enemies that do their damage in larger chunks. You don't get a 3rd talisman slot till after you beat that boss, so that Radagon's Scarseal comes at a pretty big cost. You get some HP, endurance/stamina/load, dex, and str. 6 total levels in stats that my keen upgraded weapons scale at B and C with (respectively) isn't shabby. But if I swap it for a Spelldrake Talisman, I can have closer to 40% magic damage negation - proper tanky territory. I also still have that physick, which gives me several minutes of a gnarly +10 each in str and dex and recharges after defeating groups in the overworld.

They really kit you out of you consider the structure of the game to be that you explore basically all of the surrounding areas first, go for the legacy dungeon next, and finally take the "great rune" dungeon. By the time you get to that big boss, you are at a formidable level for them without grinding, with combined kits that provide multiple edges for whatever build you are doing. You will have everything you need, with options.

As soon as I could, I got the Carian Knight Armor set in the academy to have something lighter that has a good amount of magical and physical defense for its weight, compared to the Banished Knight Armor set, which is generally superior on the physical side and roughly equal on the magic, but weighs ~50% more. You find the Carian set ~halfway through the Academy - very close to where you first get on the waterwheel is a ledge you can jump down on to get it. Really nice set! Wearing more weight-defense balanced armor allows me to drop the Arsenal Charm in favor of the Claw Talisman, which enhances jump attack damage by a rockin 15%! In addition to being a good option from a practical standpoint, you can tell its original owner was a person of dapper and illustrious distinction! It looks much esteemed indeed. Exquisite, yet never overstated. Pretty sweet for mage's armor.
eldenring 2022-07-02 03-58-01.jpg

eldenring 2022-07-02 03-59-06.jpg

The 3 abductor virgins (including the two at the end of the mini-dungeon you get teleported to near volcano manor) gave me the most trouble. I lost a total of 11k runes dying to the one at the bottom of the waterwheel twice. Once, trying but being okay with being eaten for the free teleport out to that Altus Plateau entry point... only to die on the two at the end of the dungeon after teleporting and thus lose them (coulda teleported back from the grace site midway, slain the virgin at the bottom of the wheel to collect my runes and grabed that loot before returning for the 2 in the volcano dungeon.) After beating them, I would then go and die AGAIN on that same solo virgin... literally right after beating two inside of a tiny cave, I die to one in a large, open clearing. That time, I opted to leave the damned thing and come back, which of course never pans out in rune gains :laugh:

I wasn't super worried about losing that amount though. I am getting close to having 300 golden runes on hand. I was also eating lots of gold-pickled fowl's feet - I found a farming spot for the otherwise extremely rare fireflies needed to make them, all the way back on the Weeping Penninsula. There's like 10 of them up on this tiny giant octopus puddle on a plateau north of The Tower of Return, all the way at the end of the western section. The only way to get there the first time is to go all the way around from the north bridge. So you'd be at least level 20, but it's useful early in. I spent a whiiiilllleee looking for these on my first playthrough, only finding the scant one here and there. The description says they're found near bodies of water close to Minor Erdtrees... but on the map that misleads you. The 'nearby' Erdtree is actually fairly high up on another plateau - there is no direct path from the Erdtree site to the pond where the gold fireflies are. Liurnia has a pond for them as well, but it's not worth it. There's a floating head-ball/school enemy that pops up from the middle and a runebear sleeping on the edge of the pond. I didn't even see him, but I was lucky enough not to wake him. The fireflies respawn on rest, making the Weeping Penninsula spot FAR superior for easy farming. I'm routinely plucking birds for flight pinions as-is, so I have feet on tap as well. I use silver-pickled fowl's feet on big flocks of seabirds back on that shore wayyy back at the starting point. There's a beach with a giant troll and an invisible scarab... and dozens of birds. A knight-type enemy camps by a fire at the very end.

I should be using them more, frankly. They're deceptively easy to churn-up fistfuls of. Not like the damage booster that relies on Arteria leaf. The defense-boosting boiled prawns you buy from the guy in the shack on the lake south of the academy are another handy item to have a couple dozen of. Items are generally fricking useful in this game. All manner of healing, buffing, stat-proccing, damage dealing items can be continually crafted/acquired and are frankly total game-changers if you keep up with tracking down the cookbooks.

I'll just say... goddamn those rooftop platforming sections in the academy. They really make you do some of those sections multiple times! Sheesh!

The actual Renalla fight was a breeze, thanks to that jump damage talisman. She could only take a small handful of those jump attacks in either phase. Honestly, Raya Lucaria Academy as a whole is significantly more challenging than Rennala herself is. She hasn't managed to kill me yet. It's always the little stuff that trips me up. The bosses are just fun.

Coming out of that at level 68 with two +11 Uchigatanas. Approaching 40 dex with keen art of war on both, they get through bosses, bases, and dungeons with finesse. I really love the moveset now. So much power hidden in there. I very, very rarely break out the Bloodhound's Fang. The special weapon art it has only recently come in handy again. I used it for grabbing the rare windows you get when fighting those aforementioned twin Abductor Virgins. Using its heavy lunge, backstep, and teleport-attack combo, you can safely land vital hits with iframes even as others attack you, which then leaves you lots of time to escape. Just wait for the right moments to punish. Throw up that str/dex mixed physic and it'll get you out of some stuff. A solid greatsword or two is just good to have, for almost any class using melee weapons there is at least one good one to use. They may be the best all-around melee weapons, even if they are somewhat slow. Great damage and stagger for the moveset. Reasonable requirements.

The Fang is like... the early easy-mode weapon, coming to you in a starting area with a frankly unfair special move. And it breaks PvP. It is generally easier, but significantly less efficient in the majority of cases. You rely more on the weapon art for anything tanky enough to take more than 3 hits because of the speed/stamina cost, and that eats through the 100 FP I have at 16 mind quickly. It's a simple, but versatile moveset... generally easier playstyle, but it has those sorts of tradeoffs. The dual katanas are significantly tougher to master, as they require you to use being caught in the fray as an advantage and rule-out things like parrying and guard-countering - it's all offense. But when you utilize the moveset with your jumping and dodging, you never need to recharge while sustaining heavy damage output and taking minimal hits. You can quickly get attacks off from any angle with little to no set up just by utilizing the movement-triggered attacks. Other attacks move you. Between those moves, you're kinda just climbing these long combo ladders.

I think I'm gonna do what I can of the underground regions now. Honestly, I probably could have done parts of those sooner and parts of Liurnia later. Pretty sure I can find the stones to take those Uchigatanas to +13 each down in those zones.

Last edited:
System Name EA-ZEN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D with -50mW UV
Motherboard Asus X570
Cooling Big Air
Memory 2x16 GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 2080 Ti Strix highly OC’ed
Storage 1 TB NVME, 500 GB SSD etc
Display(s) 2x 27”, main: curved 144Hz SVA with BLS and HDR
Case Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Z906 5.1 and Audeze Headphones, Shure SM7B mic
Power Supply Enough
Mouse Old but gold
Keyboard Mechanical Cherry Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores A lot
Fresh Tarkov wipe.

Have a love hate relationship with this game. It's a blast with friends but might be the most unfun thing I've ever played solo.
Yes I have the same feeling. I stopped to play this game a long time ago, and don’t really miss it, the game mechanics are extremely punishing and I don’t have friends to play with.

Went back to play CP2077 again, despite having finished main campaign and bonus missions a long time ago. Had to reskill, now it’s like a flawless skill tree no noob decisions anymore, this was because of a recent big patch DLC that changed a few things. Fully Ninja Assassin now, just doing cop missions and buying new cars, the atmosphere of the game is simply great, it doesn’t matter that I’m basically 100% finished.

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
I think used PS3 slims are pretty cheap now and you can connect it to your monitor instead of a TV.
I have the fat 80GB PAL version, got it for free. As I did get the 128GB SSD I put to it :)

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018

Bought 5 cars from junk yard:

Painting cars doesn't add value which is why only the keeper is painted.

Sold:

Kept:

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
@Splinterdog , never seen the roads like this before, something new or driver issue?

20220702233915_1.jpg

20220702233951_1.jpg

Edit: Already found the cause, I had enabled MFAA in the nvidia control panel for Forza Horizon 5 and it seems it doesn't work properly with the latest driver....

I also use MFAA in GTA V, no issues...

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
Hello again, my dear old friends.
eldenring 2022-07-03 03-42-57.jpg

Space Lynx

Astronaut
@Splinterdog , never seen the roads like this before, something new or driver issue?

View attachment 253351

View attachment 253352

Edit: Already found the cause, I had enabled MFAA in the nvidia control panel for Forza Horizon 5 and it seems it doesn't work properly with the latest driver....

Games are indeed weird like this, and it can also vary with AMD and Nvidia. I have seen weird anomalies with both brands in certain games over the years. At least you got it figured out! This happens to me sometimes too, in various games, and then I tinker with the settings some more and I am like aaaaa I see... lol

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
I rarely play APC role but this round was good. Played with some random guy from Finland, we were switching driver/gunner every now and then. Overall I died twice, once when we got destroyed by a tank and second time when I was on top of our tank when it passed over a mine...

1656875484048.png

Only 2 tickets difference, people give up too easy. Confirmed kills - 1 Canadian LAV6 (group effort together with other 2 BTR's) and one CH-135 (Canadian Huey - heli), 1 logistic with supplies and some infantry here and there.

Last edited:
System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)

View attachment 253351

View attachment 253352

Looks like it's being prepped for new tarmac!

I've mentioned this before as well. Robot Zombie is a good writer and knows hot to put a good summary/critique together. People pay for that kind of writing.

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
I've mentioned this before as well. Robot Zombie is a good writer and knows hot to put a good summary/critique together. People pay for that kind of writing.
Hmh and some users here say that he posts too long posts... nah, I like his posts.

AMF

System Name MR T System price 2280$
Processor Ryzen 9 3900x 4.7Ghz boost pbo +50 enabled 325$ - offset auto voltage llc auto cpu and soc
Motherboard ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming 125 $ open box
Cooling 280mm ARCTIC FREEZER II idle temps 25c cpu 28c cpu diode 20c vrm 25c motherboard b stock 60$
Memory 2x 16GB Dual rank G Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16-16GTZNC @3800 1.395v 16-19-16-20-38-58-1T $96
Video Card(s) Asrock RX 6950XT Oc formula Oc edition 705$ 2700 2800 boost 1090v 2376mhz mem 19GB/s
Storage 500 GB WD SN850 PCI-E 4.0x4 85$ pcie16x4
Display(s) V505-J09 Vizio 4k HDR 299$ oc 5hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max G Full Tower Tempered Glass 150$
Audio Device(s) TV junk ewww
Power Supply Seasonic SS-1250XM2 Bought in 2013 350$ 11 y/o hasnt lost any voltage or watts
Mouse Logitech ERGO Trackball 35$
Keyboard Corsair K57 50$
VR HMD Dont give a damn about vr
Software win 11 free hehe
Benchmark Scores 8188 multi 540 single cinebench r20

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Oh hell yeah!!! It's an awesome Doom game.
Alrighty, I just need to make some space to it :D

Fuck these days. I remember as a teen when I had 2x 40GB HDD and that was more than enough for everything.. :laugh:

Processor Threadripper 3955WX
Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 4U SP3
Memory G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3733 (2x8GB)
Video Card(s) 5700XT + 3x RX 590
Storage A lot
Display(s) ViewSonic G225fB
Case Corsair 760T
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply be quiet! DPP12 1500W
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
Doom Eternal is great when it comes to both gameplay and lore, it's mostly a fast paced shooter but there are some nice secret areas, references and hints you'll have to search for once you're done with all the enemies, if you go through all of it just shooting you might not even understand what's going on.

I've been replaying Return to Castle Wolfenstein and it holds up pretty well when it comes to graphics, or maybe it's just me not caring that much about visuals. The new games are ok-ish -I didn't like them THAT much, feel like they're just reskinned Doom and you're too OP sometimes- but this one's a certified classic.

Destroy All Humans and Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass right now. Gears of War Ultimate Edition a little here and there.

Been visiting some of the old gold I never got to. Did Witcher 3 and all the DLC, Crysis 3, and finishing up Bioshock Infinite.

System Name Work Computer | Unfinished Computer
Processor Core i7-6700 | Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Dell Q170 | Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wi-Fi
Cooling A fan? | Truly Custom Loop
Memory 4x4GB Crucial 2133 C17 | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 C26
Video Card(s) Dell Radeon R7 450 | RTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage Crucial BX500 2TB | TBD
Display(s) 3x LG QHD 32" GSM5B96 | TBD
Case Dell | Heavily Modified Phanteks P400
Power Supply Dell TFX Non-standard | EVGA BQ 650W
Mouse Monster No-Name $7 Gaming Mouse| TBD
Alrighty, I just need to make some space to it :D

Fuck these days. I remember as a teen when I had 2x 40GB HDD and that was more than enough for everything.. :laugh:
GB has become TB...