• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HYTE in Collaboration With hololive English Unveils the New Limited Edition Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
HYTE, the PC components, peripherals, and lifestyle brand of iBUYPOWER, today, unveiled the new limited edition Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case, in collaboration with hololive English team, represented by the COVER Corporation from Japan.

In HYTE's second collaboration with hololive English and illustrator Rosuuri, the beloved Ouro Kronii of holoCouncil comes to life along the tempered glass side panels of the uniquely designed Y60 PC Case. The famous VTuber is depicted on the main side panel holding up one of her blades while clock cogs appear to float in the background. On the corner glass, Kronii's white snake, Boros, sits atop a cog floating above a golden clock while a chibi version of Kronii embracing her Kronies plushie is depicted on the front glass panel.

"hololive English team and their talent pool has been incredible to work with, and we are happy to release our second collaboration with the Warden of Time, Ouro Kronii," said King Perez de Tagle, Marketing Executive Producer of HYTE and iBUYPOWER. "Kronies from around the world will enjoy an extremely limited-edition white HYTE Y60 PC Case with 360-degrees of Kronii artwork, including Boros!"

Across the top of the limited-edition HYTE Ouro Kronii Y60 and wrapping around to the back side panel of the case is the number pi, a nod to Kronii's "chosen" birthdate of March 14. Elements of the Warden of Time are included on virtually every surface of the Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case, including her ribbon and catch phrase "GWAK" above the ventilated area of the back, side panel.

"It's been a real pleasure to have the opportunity to work with the team at HYTE and iBUYPOWER," said Ouro Kronii. "The case turned out amazing and they have been so responsive throughout the collaboration. I'd like to thank them once again for the experience!"

Kronies attending Anime NYC can view the HYTE Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case in person at the iBUYPOWER and HYTE booth, #125.

Ouro Kronii desk pad included
Every order of the Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case comes bundled with a matching Ouro Kronii HYTE DP900 desk pad.

Pricing and Availability
The limited-edition HYTE Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case is expected to be available for pre-order to Kronies on November 17, 2022 from HYTE.com and at select global distributors starting December 1, 2022 for a starting MSRP of $280 USD.

iBUYPOWER pre-built PC systems configured with the Ouro Kronii Y60 PC Case, including the Ouro Kronii Desk Pad, are expected to exclusively be available for purchase in early 2023.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Nice renders... :cool:

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
Still wonder if the inner vented panel is plastic. So much plastic is a turn off.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
The famous VTuber is depicted on the main side panel holding up one of her blades while clock cogs appear to float in the background. On the corner glass, Kronii's white snake, Boros, sits atop a cog floating above a golden clock while a chibi version of Kronii embracing her Kronies plushie

Geez... this part alone is enuff to make me instantly & repeatedly wanna puke my guts out, or run off a cliff, whichever would ease my misery quicker...too bad I can't UNSEE this crap :(

Must have been popular enough to continue collaborating. I guess we'll eventually see even more Virtual Tuber collabs down the pipe line. It's a decent case, not too big and not too small, and nowhere near as costly as the collaboration cases like from ASUS (their Gundam and Evangelion collabs).

Geez... this part alone is enuff to make me instantly & repeatedly wanna puke my guts out, or run off a cliff, whichever would ease my misery quicker...too bad I can't UNSEE this crap :(
You can hate it as much as you want, it is still better than if it was any Ethot.

Processor Ryzen 5 5500
Motherboard ASUS Prime B450-Plus
Cooling 3x Inwin Saturn AS120 + 1x Aerocool Standard
Memory 2x8 GB XPG D50 3200 MHz - CL15
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC RX 6600 XT
Storage WD Blue SATA SSD 1TB + 500GB Hitachi HDD
Display(s) Generic 60Hz Samsung 1366x768 monitor
Case Aerocool Rift Tempered Glass
Power Supply MSI MAG A550BN
never liked hololive, pretty dystopian how we literally pay people money for voice acting with a filter on their faces, pretending to be anime characters. but anyway nice case.

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
Saw the reviews when this case first came out, what I didn't see coming is how many collaborations and special editions they are going to make. I gotta hand it to them, they found a niche. Case is a perfect board to sticker all kind of themes.

never liked hololive, pretty dystopian how we literally pay people money for voice acting with a filter on their faces, pretending to be anime characters. but anyway nice case.
How is that different than paying voice actors for playing anime characters in TV shows? Not to mention paying is very optional. I think it's dystopian that some people care so much about people enjoying something that is completely harmless. But then It's not really dystopian, trash talking people and in general being obnoxious is very human.

It's funny I have to say this in a forum discussing animated characters, but grow up.

System Name "Budget" cave machine
Processor Intel i5-13600kf
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z790-A WIFI
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 | 4x Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
Memory Corsair Vengeance 2x16gb 5600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA FTW3 ULTRA GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB
Storage WD_BLACK SN850 500GB (for boot/system drive)
Case Corsair Airflow 4000D
Power Supply Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1000W
The AYAYAYA era of gaming is coming...

Processor Ryzen 5 5500
Motherboard ASUS Prime B450-Plus
Cooling 3x Inwin Saturn AS120 + 1x Aerocool Standard
Memory 2x8 GB XPG D50 3200 MHz - CL15
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC RX 6600 XT
Storage WD Blue SATA SSD 1TB + 500GB Hitachi HDD
Display(s) Generic 60Hz Samsung 1366x768 monitor
Case Aerocool Rift Tempered Glass
Power Supply MSI MAG A550BN
How is that different than paying voice actors for playing anime characters in TV shows? Not to mention paying is very optional. I think it's dystopian that some people care so much about people enjoying something that is completely harmless. But then It's not really dystopian, trash talking people and in general being obnoxious is very human.
I think my biggest issue with Hololive compared to an average anime is the insane level of interactivity. The way donations work for example kind of scares me, and I feel like we idolize these characters too much, to the point where we literally need girls to mask themselves with 3D models to satisfy us? That's horrifying. I didn't mean to act obnoxious and trash talk anyone, just give my thoughts.

I think my biggest issue with Hololive compared to an average anime is the insane level of interactivity. The way donations work for example kind of scares me, and I feel like we idolize these characters too much, to the point where we literally need girls to mask themselves with 3D models to satisfy us? That's horrifying. I didn't mean to act obnoxious and trash talk anyone, just give my thoughts.
From my point of view it's the girls that prefer the anonimity of it all. They can be themselves and don't have to pay attention to their looks, especially those that do not have high self confidence.

For example my favourite streamer is Lirik and he doesn't do webcam. But I like his voice, he plays the games he plays similarly to how I would do it so it doesn't annoy me. Now some people might say that watching gameplay is weird, but for me personally I do it at work when I'm waiting for a call, playing myself gives me anxiety while watching doesn't, but it does the same wonders for making the time go by unnoticed.

It's not like those who watch vtubers stopped watching other content.