• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Been playing Elden Ring on and off today. Cleaned house at Carian Manor. Those hands can be such a pain. IF you're engaging them right, it's only tedious and not stressful. But it is high stress or take a lot of time. I ended up using the fire pot trick. Even in the ground, a pot will draw them out so they can't hit you wit the devastating grab. When they're out, being hit with another pot will make them catch on fire and lose a big chunk of health. They roll around for a few seconds, giving you time to approach and land a strong jump attack, killing them. I systematically cleaned out the courtyard. I had 36 Somber Smithing Stone [2]'s by the end of that. I also had ~14k runes to show for it.

Loretta is easy as long as you know when to mount-dodge. The perfumers outside got a better jump on me than her. The manor as a whole is way easier than the academy. The college has ganks so definitive and constricting that you know they are there and still can't avoid them, just brace and plan your reaction correctly. The manor really doesn't - even if it has a ton of ganks, they're all easily bypassed or dealt with cleanly by patience alone.

I also finished the Liurnia time-of-day bosses I left behind before.

There was a Deathbird northeast of the Academy Gate Town swamp ruin area. He gave me a lot of trouble. I beat him on my first go this time, and about had a heart attack. I had used all 6 potions allocated by the time I had the Deathbird down to having just a good hit or two remaining - and I fucked it up twice when one more blow would've killed ME. That one is a bit tough with all of the frost AOE stuff. He was eating me up with that stuff. Catching without the stamina to escape.

I also had to deal with the morning Bell Bearing Hunter at the Church of Vows. Those guys sometimes give me trouble just with their default moveset. I always forget the power of rolling forward with them. I had just spent my remaining runes so I finally took some time to work it out and ended up finally besting him by just a hair, like with the deathbird. And now I finally know how to dodge all of their moves easily. It really is about staying in the fray. If you get back into the range of the red magic-sword-rope-swinging attacks, everything is a lot harder and they rack up lots of damage with you having almost no chance to recover from their combos. Whereas rolling into the attacks at the right times often puts you behind him. I'm still powerstancing so I have that very nasty attack that pops right out of the roll, as well as quick nasty jump attacks. I think I got two criticals on him.

Liurnia is nothing to me at this point. I run towards the Giant Crayfish now. All I have left is the area past Carian Manor, and I can't remember if I took the secret Abductor Virgin teleport you can fall to from the academy into the little volcano dungeon. There is also that tower that you can only finish on Ranni's questline, as well as the cliffside ruins/caves that take you up to Altus Plateau. Other than that, I have done everything in Liurnia. The midgame areas of Caelid are next, I think.

I'm like level 74 and feeling like it's time to respec. I'm gonna go from powerstancing with the Moonveil and Uchigatana (even DEX/INT split) to using a staff with just the Moonveil (INT heavy with secondary DEX.) I'm about to get the Moonveil to B scaling with INT. I had kept both DEX and INT ~30 since I'm running this hybrid thing, but with investments in INT now, the damage can start running up big time with what I can use. I think I can drop DEX from 28 to 18 and throw that in INT. Pull a little out of END since I won't be carrying the weight of two kaytans. I think I have like 24 points in Mind, which I'll just keep. I feel like the 30 vigor I have is low for approaching level 75, though. I want to put it closer to 40 when I reallocate. I may actually still keep ~20 DEX for a little bit of casting speed and falling boost, as well as using the bow with good fire arrows to save FP, and keep my phsyical strike damage special-utility weapons. Definitely gotta start pivoting harder towards INT, though. I've got the sorceries and gear. Just need the power to use it and I think I'll have a fairly strong character on hand.

I think I got my first Larval Tear on the northeast end of friggin Limgrave... by accident. See, there's a cliff along that road to the bridge with that mad pumpkin... a random platform jutting out that you can fall to from the enemy camp up above. It looks like there's just another of the many zombie guys doing his digging in the general area there. There are actually a few little cliff platforms next to that road with zombies on em. The road forks where that cliff starts and goes to a camp with Godrick's knights...

...but one particular cliff there hides an invisible Runebear that only appears when you land on it! That's a *HELL* of a thing to find there! It could be the first one you encounter in the game if you're very, very unlucky lol. You'll be super low-level, and it will literally be right on top of you with nowhere to go but down. But he drops a Larval Tear. I was such a low level and I barely survived. But of course one of the worst Runebear ganks is one of the few with a really GOOD reward. :laugh:

Last edited:
System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
Wellllpp...back to playing Conan Exiles to try out the new Sorcery DLC. So far, its been a disappointment. You have to collect scrolls and they are spread out all over the map, lots and lots of travel, not a fan of this amount of travel. One good side is that you cant farm the scrolls from the same place. One bad side is that its useless for combat until you gather about half the spells (scrolls) when you can begin summoning pets/thralls. Another thing is the mechanics of it, you have to select from a menu (of sorts) by aiming the cross-hair at a rune to get to the next menu which might or might not be spells list, the problem and that its a very slow process that could be sped up if they assigned hotkeys to each menu/list.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Taking it slow in Elden Ring today. I started by actually doing Fringefolk Hero's Grave (the place accessed with two stonesword keys right after the training cave at the start of the game.) Easy to forget that one. It sucks, too. That chariot is a pain in the ass... though you can kill it if you drop to the left gap when the path becomes a narrower bridge, and take the path back up to where you can eventually shoot some exploding pots that fall on top of it.) It's just that along that same route, is a double-ambush of grafted scions. One can actually be spotted on the ceiling though. I just figured that out. It was handy to get a few arrows in and agro just one at a time. They're not bad on their own. They're bad when there's two, you can't summon, and there are a ton of edges to fall off of. Hurry across the bridge after dropping the fits so you don't have to fight the next one there. The pew/altar area gives you some room to dodge. He jumps through the hole in the ceiling as you approach the loot in the center.

Going all the way down the big slopes and dodging the chariot/fighting the hero ghosties instead of taking the secret drop-down route, takes you to an Ulcerated Tree Spirit. I was silly and called my Jellyfish (upgraded a few times, it becomes really tanky and draws slow, but steady agro with its poison shots, while also being immune to attacks spreading on the ground - incredibly useful.) The problem is, the thing just moves like crazy bouncing between targeting. I kept getting smacked, not reading the timings right. The tree spirits look and move a bit like Wraiths, but there's actually only a few little moments when they can actually nail you. I had a very easy time going without the summon. You can speed it up by jump-dodging into heavy jump-attacks, set up crits. It's tanky and moves a lot. That's about it.

It's all worth doing. The Tree Spirit drops a GOLDEN SEED and 15K RUNES. The alternate route with Scions nets you and Erdtree's Favor talisman (which I'm actually using for my build.) Finishing the Scion route and killing the chariot nets you a good chunk more runes, and an Erdtree Greatbow, which I believe is a holy giant bow. That thing, I doubt is great but the other rewards are killer.

After that, I went and joined with Ranni. Gonna talk to Selvius and get the potion. I'm going to just give it to the Dung Eater later. Finish the quests with the other related characters in that little quest cloud. I forgot that Ranni's questline takes you to Soifra, which is actually perfect.

Now, at level 76, I've respecced to carry a staff on the left and the Moonveil on the right. Things are starting to come together.
Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.11.27 - 21.17.27.09.png

- DEX was taken to 18, the minimum to equip the MoonveiI. I've decided that I want to get INT to a good level for better sorceries and good base damage to scale the katana, and the I can add some DEX to speed things up.
- I also dropped my END from like 24 to 18, to keep some good armor and carry some range of gear/tools. I might've been able to do with a point or two less, but I do need stamina, too.
- I want to have 40 Vigor by level 81, 35 is good - it's already more HP than I can heal and I will have enough tears to add more capacity by level 81.
- After that, I'll focus on getting my INT up to a virtual 52 so I can utilize Azur's Glintstone Staff and its fast casting speed. Right now it's actually at 36, getting a +6 INT boost from the Double Burger Wizard King Crown in exchange for a little slice of HP and stamina. With that, I can equip the Azur Staff by level 91.
- Obviously I keep mind at the 20 it was at before, because I'm now using Moonveil a bit more for its sick AoW and also casting on top. I'll need more FP.

I'm basically focusing on getting a little more in HP, and then hitting magic power hard before gathering more FP and sliding up a little DEX for bigger, slower spells.

Here's the gear setup:
Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.11.27 - 21.17.17.23.png

I figure the Carian Knight's Set is most suitable. I also just think it looks cool with the ornate leather embroidery and chains with that regal blue coat and fine steel armor. The Twinsage Crown is hideous, but extremely practical for the big INT boost. The Carian Glintblade Staff is the best I have right now, and has the bonus of boosting my Glintblade sorceries. Unfortunately I am snagged on upgrading it. I need 12 Smithing Stone [3]'s to help the scaling. But I'll have those soon enough. For now, it's doing great damage.

As far as talismans go, I use the Erdtree's Favor and Cerulean Medallion for the FP boosts, and then the Carian Filigreed Crest to reduce FP cost for everything.

All in all, a decent melee/caster hybrid thus far. We'll see how I come out of Soifra's underground areas.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Bought Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus on Steam Autumn Sale, just finished it. Not impressed, it's not nearly as good as its predecessor.

System Name i'm done in
Processor AMD 5950x
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory GSkil 64gb 3600 cl16
Video Card(s) Power Color R7900xtx Hell Hound oh hell ya
Storage 2x wd sn770 2tb 1-4tb wd- hd 2x8tb wd hd actually 1 fire cuda
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 1440p 32" 165hz hdr monitor might go oled
Case Corsair 4000D Air Flow
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G5 80+ Gold
Mouse logitech and roccet wcord
Keyboard logitech
Software W10 forever
dying light 2 and FSR2 with RT turned on this is a visual feast . Cyberpunk 2077:D.

Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
the Hunter: Call of the Wild. Definitely a MP component to this game I haven't checked out yet.

Think hours of wandering in the wild being as quiet as possible with nothing happening. Very little shooting and just enough structure to make you travel around. Then with no warning in pitch dark carrying a tiny underpowered gun...

theHunter_Screenshot_2022-11-26_21_47_41.jpg

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Ducky One 2 (pudding)
Software W11Pro
the Hunter: Call of the Wild. Definitely a MP component to this game I haven't checked out yet.

Think hours of wandering in the wild being as quiet as possible with nothing happening. Very little shooting and just enough structure to make you travel around. Then with no warning in pitch dark carrying a tiny underpowered gun...

View attachment 272141
Then..you see him..a furry

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
System Name Bad Moon Ryzen
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4-F
Cooling Vetroo V5
Memory Crucial Ballistix 32Gb (8gb x 4) 3200 MHz DDR 4
Video Card(s) 6700 XT
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 1Tb, Samsung 860 Evo 500Gb,WD Black 8Tb, WD Blue 2Tb
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270bmiix & 4K Samsung TV
Case Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact w/Dark Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply MSI MPG A850GF (850w)
VR HMD Rift S
Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name My first new build
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard MSI B450M mortar max
Cooling Deepcool AK620
Memory 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200@XMP3200
Video Card(s) Sapphire 6900XT Toxic Air Cooled
Storage Samsung 870 QVO 1TB x 2, Lexar 256 GB, Western Digital SN550 500 GB nvme
Display(s) 32" LG GN600
Case Aerocool Eclipse
Audio Device(s) Logitech G PRO X/Edifier M201BT
Power Supply MSI MPG AGF 850 watt gold
Mouse Glorious Model D
Keyboard Redragon Vara K551P
Software Windows 11
Warzone 2.0

System Name Windows
Processor 13900K
Motherboard MSI Pro Z790-A WiFi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15s
Memory 32GB 6600 CL32
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Display(s) MSI MAG401QR
Case Phanteks P600s
Audio Device(s) Schiit Modi MB / Valhalla 2 & Asgard 3
Power Supply Vertex GX-1000
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Benchmark Scores They suck.
They sure make photo mode fun. The game isn't half-bad either. :p I'd say 80% Pixar Movie, 20% Souls-ish

Kena Bridge of Spirits.jpg

Kena Bridge of Spirits 2.jpg

Kena Bridge of Spirits 3.jpg

Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Software Windows 10 Pro
They sure make photo mode fun. The game isn't half-bad either. :p I'd say 80% Pixar Movie, 20% Souls-ish

View attachment 272233

View attachment 272238

View attachment 272239

Oh Kena, such a rare sight around here.
Loved that game to its bits, beautiful scenery/cute main char and fun gameplay tho the late boss fights can be challenging but its doable.
I had the game pre ordered and not a single regret, with the free update and NG+ I will definitely play it again one day.

The New England region of the United States
System Name Daily Driver(gaming, browsing)
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aurus Pro Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black
Memory 32GB(2x16GB) Patriot Viper DDR4-3200C16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3060 Ti
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB (Boot/OS)|Hynix Platinum P41 2TB (Games)|Kingston KC3000 2TB (Misc)
Display(s) Gigabyte G27F
Case Corsair Graphite 600T w/mesh side
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 2.1 | cheapo gaming headset when mic is needed
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Redragon M808-KS Storm Pro (Great Value)
Keyboard Redragon K512 Shiva replaced a Corsair K70 Lux - Blue on Black
VR HMD Nope
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Nope
Urbek City Builder, a very addictive yet simple game.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I'm looking forward to playing Kena someday, I'm playing Dishonored 1, 2, and then Death of the Outsider after I finish 2.

I never gave the Dishonored franchise its proper due, even though I loved the original game, I never even got halfway. Got distracted by something else.

Hoping to do a story completion of the entire Dishonored franchise over the coming few weeks.

Can't decide if I want use a xbox controller or keyboard/mouse for these games...

System Name i'm done in
Processor AMD 5950x
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory GSkil 64gb 3600 cl16
Video Card(s) Power Color R7900xtx Hell Hound oh hell ya
Storage 2x wd sn770 2tb 1-4tb wd- hd 2x8tb wd hd actually 1 fire cuda
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 1440p 32" 165hz hdr monitor might go oled
Case Corsair 4000D Air Flow
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G5 80+ Gold
Mouse logitech and roccet wcord
Keyboard logitech
Software W10 forever
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm looking forward to playing Kena someday, I'm playing Dishonored 1, 2, and then Death of the Outsider after I finish 2.

I never gave the Dishonored franchise its proper due, even though I loved the original game, I never even got halfway. Got distracted by something else.

Hoping to do a story completion of the entire Dishonored franchise over the coming few weeks.

Can't decide if I want use a xbox controller or keyboard/mouse for these games...

Dishonored is possibly an underrated game, I've played the first game and its expansions and damn its a good game and I plan on playing Dishonored 2 too one day.

I've played the game with keyboard+mouse tho thats normal for me cause its what I grew up on.
Controller is only for fighting games and walking simulators for me.

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Dishonored is possibly an underrated game, I've played the first game and its expansions and damn its a good game and I plan on playing Dishonored 2 too one day.

I've played the game with keyboard+mouse tho thats normal for me cause its what I grew up on.
Controller is only for fighting games and walking simulators for me.

since Dishonored is first person game, i probably will opt for mouse and keyboard.

its really only games like assassins creed odyssey i will want to do controller with.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
YES
Darktide_2022_11_30_20_45_03_798.jpg

WH40K flavor score 11/10 so far...

I think Fatshark hit the nail on the head with WH40K especially the atmosphere of it. Amazing visual details to this game that draws you into the environment.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Ducky One 2 (pudding)
Software W11Pro
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
I think Fatshark hit the nail on the head with WH40K especially the atmosphere of it. Amazing visual details to this game that draws you into the environment.
Yeah, its a treat :) I get a strong Mordheim vibe from the whole warband idea too, more so than I had with Vermintide, I think a big part of that is the fact you can now have the same class more often and of course the Ogryn class :D That bloke is fat tho. Annoying as hell, he's always in the way, but even that just adds to the suspense lol. I rolled a Veteran so I'm basically losing half my accuracy score on that dude.

The gun handling though... holy crap its good. The lasgun is my first favorite for now. Single shot hitscan combat, its fantastic, especially with a clip of 69+ shots... They also absolutely nailed the audio.

Last edited: