• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crypto Miners Paint GDDR Memory Chips to Hide Wear and Tear

Did you watch that video ? Buy from Ebay or meet at the sellers place. If something goes wrong, Ebay has you covered, or you can go to the guy's place and ask for your money back. If that dose not work then the Police is your next stop. But like i said, you have to learn how to read people, adds and what to look out for when buying second hand hardware. Also forums in your area are great for the SH market.

What would the police do? It's a civil matter you could try county court but most items are sold as seen unless warranty is stated by seller. Even if the item is new try going to the police it's still a civil matter unless fraud but even then they will just hand you a reference number.

I will never trust a crypto miner no matter what he swears. The goal of miners has always been to "mine" as much as possible, in as little time as possible, before increasing of the computational complexity or various other costs become involved, which reduce the profitability of "mining". Such people who are engaged in an activity that is already declared illegal in some countries tend to lie more than other people.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Voltages *under* spec.
You missed the "overclocked to hell" bit, most cards run close to the the maximum allowed temps for memory as is out of the box, you run them overlocked non stop for months and there is no way that wont damage at least some of them. You're simply lying when you say there is no difference between mining on a card and gaming on it, no surprise you make such a claim as a miner.

I'll remind you that we're on thread about miners painting memory chips, it's crazy you're arguing about this.

but if someone tells you a 30-series or prior GPU wasn't mined on, they're lying.

I know, which is why I wouldn't buy one nor would I tell anyone to do so. But strange, why would miners lie about it if you claim it makes no difference ? Weird.

Last edited:
Low quality post by ExcuseMeWtf
Literal scam by miner scum. It's not enough they got their cards on preferentially in shortages, they still have to scam others making cards look like they haven't been worn out the way they were.
NFTs are not a scam
False. NFTs promise to have a non-fungible object of some value, whereas most of them are worthless crap. This fulfills definition of scam as well.

Processor i7 6700k
Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/AURA
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 LTT Edition
Memory 2 x 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16-19-19-39
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX580 Nitro+
Storage 970Evo Plus 1TB + 850 EVO 500 GB + WD Red 3 TB + HDST 4TB + Seagate 6TB
Display(s) 2x Asus MG279Q
Case Cooler Master Haf 912 Plus
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex SF-650F14MG
Mouse Logitech G703
Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
I bought a card used for mining more than 3 years ago, and it still works perfectly. BUT it is an RX580 and I paid $80 for it.
I also bought ~4 years ago a GTX1080ti, with warranty, for ~$550, that did not work, sent it back and bought a new RTX2080.

As a peace of mind - I won't buy any graphics card without at least 6 months of warranty and full box, specially a mining card.

System Name Detox sleeper
Processor Intel i9-7980XE@4,5Ghz
Motherboard Asrock x299 Taichi XE (custom bios with ecc reg support, old microcode)
Cooling Custom water: Alphacool XT45 1080 + 9xArctic P12, EK-D5 pump combo, EK Velocity D-RGB block
Memory 8x16Gb Hynix DJR ECC REG 3200@4000
Video Card(s) Intel Arc A770 LE 16Gb + CMP 100-210 (Tesla V100 16Gb)
Storage Samsung PM9A1 1Tb + PM981 512Gb + Kingston HyperX 480Gb + Samsung Evo 860 500Gb +
Display(s) HP ZR30W (30" 2560x1600)
Case Chieftec 1E0-500A-CT04 + AMD Sempron sticker + Titan fan controller
Audio Device(s) Genius Cavimanus
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex 750w Platinum
Mouse Logitech G400
Keyboard Dell Oem + Focus Fk2000 plus
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Badly reflowed and baked GPU and vram?
How it is related to miners? These are dead parts and failed cheap unprofessional repairs, don't matter it is from mining or gaming.
You can't bake a vram like this if you use it in controlled mining environment. (24/7 constant temperature, custom bios, fan profile etc)
But cards can fail, and sometimes baking it helps (but just for hours or days). But there is a professional way to repair those cards (reballing, gpu or vram replace)
I used a lot of nvidia tesla cards that work 24/7 for 5-6y and none any of the parts are discolored.
So i think these pictures fake, these components are baked with external tools not with mining.
24/7 constant temperature fixed fan (let say 60-70C) is much better than few hours daily gaming (20 to 90 or even higher). Like with cars, 100k mileage in city is much worse condition than 200k on highway only. A professional miner cares with their tools.
I dont want to protect the miners, but i have experience with 24/7 running hardwares.

System Name HELL->o!
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MEG X570S Ace Max
Cooling be quiet! Pure Loop 120
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill RipjawsV 3600CL14 [14-14-14-34]@1.456V
Video Card(s) 6800 XT Red Devil
Storage 4x M.2; 3x Sata SSD
Display(s) MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD&Asus VG248QE
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) JBL 4305p & JBL 4329p | EPOS H3PRO Hybrid
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-1000
Mouse ReDragon M711 FPS
Keyboard ReDragon Broadsword
Software Win10 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores No
The raw toxicity and unchained hatred in this thread is simply amazing. Keep it up guys, it's easy to talk when you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Listen here missy you're too easily amazed, allow me to amaze you even further.
See those specs? They're real. Nobody gave those to me.
See the pic? It's real too. Nobody gave those to me either.
When my father lived we almost killed each other a few times and he died an alcoholic; my mother was a teacher for almost 40 years and has under 400Eur pension;
all that being true and said, you probably wouldn't be amazed where i'd suggest you shove a silver spoon if you ever found one somewhere.

And yeah, i hope they all grow old with their GPUs on their shelves and i'm stopping here 'cause if i "uncahin my hatred and raw toxicity" aka speak my mind i'll be banned from this forum.

P.S: don't worry missy, i'm still in pretty ok shape, i can keep it up no problem, but thank you very much for the good thoughts.

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1F
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed K/DA + Logitech G840 XL K/DA
Keyboard Logitech G Pro TKL K/DA
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
False. NFTs promise to have a non-fungible object of some value, whereas most of them are worthless crap. This fulfills definition of scam as well.

If you're referring to my post I was being violently sarcastic, if that wasn't obvious enough

Badly reflowed and baked GPU and vram?
How it is related to miners? These are dead parts and failed cheap unprofessional repairs, don't matter it is from mining or gaming.
You can't bake a vram like this if you use it in controlled mining environment. (24/7 constant temperature, custom bios, fan profile etc)
But cards can fail, and sometimes baking it helps (but just for hours or days). But there is a professional way to repair those cards (reballing, gpu or vram replace)
I used a lot of nvidia tesla cards that work 24/7 for 5-6y and none any of the parts are discolored.
So i think these pictures fake, these components are baked with external tools not with mining.
24/7 constant temperature fixed fan (let say 60-70C) is much better than few hours daily gaming (20 to 90 or even higher). Like with cars, 100k mileage in city is much worse condition than 200k on highway only. A professional miner cares with their tools.
I dont want to protect the miners, but i have experience with 24/7 running hardwares.

Your critical mistake is treating GPUs as a desirable item to which you care for and conduct proper maintenance, not as a tool, aka an expendable asset. For you, gamer, with your limited budget and tech acumen, this is the case. For a miner? Not really.

No one mining for profit on a large scale operation took the time to carefully optimize and review cards one by one for the most efficient operation, this is costly and in addition to that a time waste, because miners are racing against the difficulty clock to maximize profits.

This isn't fake and it's not the first time mining refuse has been peddled to unsuspecting gamers, this slop has been pushed for quite a while now, initially through mining parts being recycled into low quality PCBs and sold as new through unlicensed Chinese manufacturers. It's intensely prevalent with Radeon RX 400/500 series GPUs.

Don't buy a used card if you don't want to, but if someone tells you a 30-series or prior GPU wasn't mined on, they're lying.

It doesn't matter how upset you get about this, nothing will change the fact that "mined on" cards are a safer buy than getting them from a gamer.

I've never mined on my RTX 3090. I wasn't about to torture the most expensive piece of hardware I had ever purchased at the time to make some fake money at a rate it'd never pay for itself. But due to this I can't even get a nice price on it anymore. No one believes me when I say I hadn't, especially considered its a launch day card.

I assure you my GPU is in better physical condition than any miner slop you could ever show me, even those run in these fantasy undervolted conditions with AC on 24/7 and regularly revised cards (read: AC bill plus downtime miners for profit would never ever expend). Spare us all...

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
As much as I'm speaking against my habit of turning hardware over quite rapidly due to my insatiable curiosity, my general advice will be: don't buy used.

As for me, I'll just get into the habit of buying stuff less frequently (it's too expensive anyway), and repurposing my used stuff instead of selling.

I will never trust a crypto miner no matter what he swears. The goal of miners has always been to "mine" as much as possible, in as little time as possible, before increasing of the computational complexity or various other costs become involved, which reduce the profitability of "mining". Such people who are engaged in an activity that is already declared illegal in some countries tend to lie more than other people.
Especially people who believe in fake money that is not legal tender. People like that either have something to hide from their government, or just read far too many conspiracy theories. I'm not saying that real money is good, crypto is bad. All I'm saying is that I find it extremely unbelievable that any decentralized currency with no guarantee is in better hands than my British Pounds in the bank (which is proven by recent events).

Last edited:

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken
Last warning, stick to the topic and not your "personal" bias against Crypto.

What would the police do? It's a civil matter you could try county court but most items are sold as seen unless warranty is stated by seller. Even if the item is new try going to the police it's still a civil matter unless fraud but even then they will just hand you a reference number.
That is the last resort, i never been scammed like that, so that it requires the po-po. If you dislike the second hand market so much, then quit smoking, drinking, eating out, going out with your friends and buy a new PC component. Or quit PC gaming, AMD, Nvidia, Intel are not your friends, the only thing they care for is money and you would too if you were in their shoes ;)

This headline should end with a colon followed by "reports" for accuracy. When I first saw it I got my pitchfork out to find all the crypto miners ;-)

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1F
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed K/DA + Logitech G840 XL K/DA
Keyboard Logitech G Pro TKL K/DA
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
This headline should end with a colon followed by "reports" for accuracy. When I first saw it I got my pitchfork out to find all the crypto miners ;-)

I speak the language of the videos used as a source, and if you ask me, it's perfectly accurate as it is, the only thing missing is the context from the country's market reality and I am all too happy to provide.

Cryptocurrency has basically completely subsided in our country - and miners have been getting increasingly bold and desperate to shift their expensive gear right as there's a strong rejection of used high-end GPUs specifically due to mining damage in our unfriendly climate. Hence, the whole situation at hand. It's greatly affected the used market - if I tried to sell my TUF OC 3090 today, I could ask *maybe* 5,999 BRL on it (somewhat north of $1000 USD), and it'd be a tough sell for what would be remarkably little money in Brazil (despite seeming like an astoundingly great deal for the seller from an American POV, a 3090 should be selling for $600 USD in America for most cases today) - I would be able to sell it because my card is pristine, factory-sealed with the warranty seal, and I have the box, receipt/proof of purchase, warranty card and everything intact for its new owner... after the MercadoLibre marketplace's commission I'd have maybe 5k on hand - this would not be enough to purchase an RTX 4070 Ti to replace it, these sell in the local market for around 7,299 to 8,499 (ROG Strix model, which is what i'd purchase at a minimum) - that's why *I* gave up on selling my card.

This has been going on for some time - last year, Afox (which doesn't seem to hold an AMD AIB license) got caught redhanded by the same media outlet selling Radeon RX 580s built out of recycled PCBs, most of them with RX 470/470D/570/580 2048SP (China-only SKUs) variants of Polaris dies, many of which had visible heat damage such as discolored substrate and/or yellowed epoxy due to being worked to the extreme for very prolonged periods of time - these are obviously being harvested from mining waste boards and slapped onto a low quality, recycle PCB, then sold full price through retail channels here. At the height of the GPU crisis, these RX 580s were actually being sold for almost $1000 USD locally. It actually resulted in some hysteria and even got the law involved - though they appear to have settled amicably. If you're interested:

The sources are trustworthy - TecLab is huge in Brazil - Ronaldo is a former overclocking champion employed by Galax and his channel is not any different in nature from, say, der8auer's. His channel has over 250,000 subscribers. The other guy, Paulo Gomes (featured on Iskandar's channel), owns a high-end lab and is one of the two trustworthy technicians which can fix a graphics card in the country, the other being Burti from Harteck tecnologia. They're known to work with GPU companies' RMA departments.

I'm not against the idea of recycling, it could potentially reduce e-waste if done correctly and honestly (though I personally would never trust such a heavily used processor - I own an EVGA GTX 780 which was heavily used by its previous owner and it resets at random unless I heavily underclock it), but these could never, ever be sold in the retail channel as brand new products carrying AMD's brand. They should be cheap and sold on the down low, and that's something I respect on Aliexpress brands that sell exclusively through their stores such as Veineda - they never claimed to be all-new hardware or distribute them to the general retail channel in an attempt to pass as a licensed card intended for the end-user DIY market.

Last edited:
System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Yeah I'm still waiting for nvidia's adopt a miners card again :laugh:

I speak the language of the videos used as a source, and if you ask me, it's perfectly accurate as it is, the only thing missing is the context from the country's market reality and I am all too happy to provide.

Cryptocurrency has basically completely subsided in our country - and miners have been getting increasingly bold and desperate to shift their expensive gear right as there's a strong rejection of used high-end GPUs specifically due to mining damage in our unfriendly climate. Hence, the whole situation at hand. It's greatly affected the used market - if I tried to sell my TUF OC 3090 today, I could ask *maybe* 5,999 BRL on it (somewhat north of $1000 USD), and it'd be a tough sell for what would be remarkably little money in Brazil (despite seeming like an astoundingly great deal for the seller from an American POV, a 3090 should be selling for $600 USD in America for most cases today) - I would be able to sell it because my card is pristine, factory-sealed with the warranty seal, and I have the box, receipt/proof of purchase, warranty card and everything intact for its new owner... after the MercadoLibre marketplace's commission I'd have maybe 5k on hand - this would not be enough to purchase an RTX 4070 Ti to replace it, these sell in the local market for around 7,299 to 8,499 (ROG Strix model, which is what i'd purchase at a minimum) - that's why *I* gave up on selling my card.

This has been going on for some time - last year, Afox (which doesn't seem to hold an AMD AIB license) got caught redhanded by the same media outlet selling Radeon RX 580s built out of recycled PCBs, most of them with RX 470/470D/570/580 2048SP (China-only SKUs) variants of Polaris dies, many of which had visible heat damage such as discolored substrate and/or yellowed epoxy due to being worked to the extreme for very prolonged periods of time - these are obviously being harvested from mining waste boards and slapped onto a low quality, recycle PCB, then sold full price through retail channels here. At the height of the GPU crisis, these RX 580s were actually being sold for almost $1000 USD locally. It actually resulted in some hysteria and even got the law involved - though they appear to have settled amicably. If you're interested:

The sources are trustworthy - TecLab is huge in Brazil - Ronaldo is a former overclocking champion employed by Galax and his channel is not any different in nature from, say, der8auer's. His channel has over 250,000 subscribers. The other guy, Paulo Gomes (featured on Iskandar's channel), owns a high-end lab and is one of the two trustworthy technicians which can fix a graphics card in the country, the other being Burti from Harteck tecnologia. They're known to work with GPU companies' RMA departments.

I'm not against the idea of recycling, it could potentially reduce e-waste if done correctly and honestly (though I personally would never trust such a heavily used processor - I own an EVGA GTX 780 which was heavily used by its previous owner and it resets at random unless I heavily underclock it), but these could never, ever be sold in the retail channel as brand new products carrying AMD's brand. They should be cheap and sold on the down low, and that's something I respect on Aliexpress brands that sell exclusively through their stores such as Veineda - they never claimed to be all-new hardware or distribute them to the general retail channel in an attempt to pass as a licensed card intended for the end-user DIY market.
You misunderstood me. My point was only that in English the headline suffers some lack of clarity because it could literally be read that every single person/user/etc. was performing the action -- or of fence here if you will.

I was being cheeky (as a bona fide former reporter and editor) about the writing of the head and not the content or sources. In news reporting, attribution goes hand in hand with clarity.

from the video it seems the ‘paint’ also includes the label of the chip.
I find unlikely that a miner suddenly has the ability of reproducing the text printed on a memory chip to hide a little yellowing to be honest.

from the video it seems the ‘paint’ also includes the label of the chip.
I find unlikely that a miner suddenly has the ability of reproducing the text printed on a memory chip to hide a little yellowing to be honest.
Painting seems to be wrong. They must be using diluted acid to clean yellow corrosion.

That is the last resort, i never been scammed like that, so that it requires the po-po. If you dislike the second hand market so much, then quit smoking, drinking, eating out, going out with your friends and buy a new PC component. Or quit PC gaming, AMD, Nvidia, Intel are not your friends, the only thing they care for is money and you would too if you were in their shoes.

Learn to read and follow conversation's I never said I was scammed like that or that I only buy second hand and I'm typically a seller of used. But I will be more used because buying new seems to be getting taken for a ride or being a early adapter test pilot as lots are discovering this gen with cables setting cards on fire, fault vapour chambers, getting your ram to work or cooling the furnace that is your flagship cpu . Finally if someone drinks or smokes it's none of you bloody business.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
System Name The Semi-Compensator
Processor Intel I7 8700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER
Cooling Corsair H115i
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3
Storage Samsung MVMe 1Tb
Display(s) Dell 2722DGM
Case Corsair 4000D
Audio Device(s) DT 990 Pro
Power Supply Corsair AX 860
Mouse Logitech G403 hero
Keyboard Corsair K100
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
GPUs should get some kind of logging system, that shows a app ID for previous apps run in the hardware for this exact reason. geforce control panel have a hardware log with all info about the GPU and last used info