• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logisys UltraSlim Keyboard

System Name W.I.P.
The Logisys Ultra Slim Soft Touch Multimedia Keyboard has much more to offer than just your average keyboard. It has a two-tone matte/glossy black finish to compliment the very slim and compact design. The keystroke is soft and very quiet, while the palm rest ensures maximum comfort. Combine this with a range of internet and multimedia hot keys, and you have a recipe for a great product with a great price.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I don't understand why "Driver CD not needed in Windows XP" is a Con. That seems like a positive to me, I like not having to install drivers before something works.

System Name W.I.P.
I don't understand why "Driver CD not needed in Windows XP" is a Con. That seems like a positive to me, I like not having to install drivers before something works.

It is a positive, especially since functionality remains the same either way. Thanks to Newtekie1 for pointing the mistake out. :toast:

Urlyin

I still do pencil mods
Hmm no driver means a Microsoft default one... I've always preferred the manufacture provided driver in most cases... interesting point none the less

Jodiuh

How does the volume jog dial feel/work? Are there any onscreen guis? Does it work ok in Vista x64? Thanks!

System Name W.I.P.
The volume wheel is actually "accurate " if I may use that term. It has a nice range and actually allows for decent fine tuning of the audio. It will work fine with the standard drivers loaded through Windows, as far as drivers for Vista x64 I will have to inquire about that and get back with you as I do not want to make any assumptions.

Jodiuh

Thanks! My old Logitech UltraX PS2 is starting to fall apart and I'd love another scissors key style. I'm a big fan of power on by spacebar and that doesn't seem to work on USB devices. Hopefully it'll work w/ USB-->PS2.