• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

Just watch FC Internazionale Milano and youll know why i like football. ADRIANOOOO!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX-SB_Irp-8

God if football in Scotland gets any more embarrassing i dont know what ill do.I mean Scotland only has Celtic and Rangers even then Rangers couldnt beat Kaunus some Lithuanian team to get into the Champions league.

I used to die hard hate football but if you watch REAL football not Derby or the rest of the Premier League bellow 10th its really good.

I mean i cant imagine anyone not watching Messi and not being amazed, or Frank Ribery.

Snooker is cool but i only watch big tournaments not random snooker, Golf is good then again i only watch the big tournaments too.

Rugby is not for me but i like the world cup and 6 nations.

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3A
Cooling Noctua
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G-Skill
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Display(s) Sony Bravia 37" 1080p
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
tbh i dont know what the uk is coming to, i live in a fairly small town that has numerous indian takeaways and not one of them is open at 12am to deliver a god damn curry, thats sacrelig (sp?) in my book, where i originally come from you can order takeaway until about 4-5am, but 12 midnight :shadedshu im ashamed to live here :wtf:

and yes ive had a couple of beers but as an english/irishman, am i not entitled to have a few and scoff on a curry to finish the night off ? without having to ring half the goddam takeaways in town only to be told "sorry were closed" , well rant over, managed to find one that both open and delivering OMG :eek: lol

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
tbh i dont know what the uk is coming to, i live in a fairly small town that has numerous indian takeaways and not one of them is open at 12am to deliver a god damn curry, thats sacrelig (sp?) in my book, where i originally come from you can order takeaway until about 4-5am, but 12 midnight :shadedshu im ashamed to live here :wtf:

and yes ive had a couple of beers but as an english/irishman, am i not entitled to have a few and scoff on a curry to finish the night off ? without having to ring half the goddam takeaways in town only to be told "sorry were closed" , well rant over, managed to find one that both open and delivering OMG :eek: lol

well thats when you go to your nearest 24hr supermarket & buy yourself a microwave curreh - otherwise if your cooking skills are up to scratch make your own curreh - its not that difficult

5mins from my door there use to be a 24hr kebab shop but they closed :( theres like 6 kebab shops within a 5min radius of each other lol most of them are turkish/arab but theres one that is carra-bian but ive never tasted their stuff.

if not kebabs then Fried Chicken - theres also like 5 of them packed on the same street. (black people love their fried chicken)

Errrr my areas not too bad its a nice little community - mainly populated by turks, greeks, arabs & the odd Italian. & yes they all speak english fluently - it was cool until people started moving away & the council stepped in & took control of their empty homes & used to them to re-house fucktards like Ex-Convicts & single mothers with 20 kids. & since the kids lack respect for others my area has pretty much dropped down from 'cool' too 'omg lets paint my face black, wear a hoodie & carry a knife (no offence to black people - I have a lot of black friends who i think the world of but there are those who would rather go against the community rather then joining us in our peace)

Im not at all racist but there are a lot of black people who think they are above the law so can do whatever they want etc etc & our justice system is a shambles.

their always the first to scream that we are steriotyping them or racialy harrasing them but they bring it on themselves a few loose cannons can quickly ruin it for the community.

My parents are currently in dispute with my council (re)housed black neighbours for various reasons.

1 - they blast rap music out LOUD day & f**king night even at 3am or 7am they are still at it.

2 - they keep 2 dogs that they just leave in the garden. the dogs are always barking at any f**king thing that flies into their garden & the residents dont clean up the garden so its full of dog shit every where & when its sunny the stench is awful.

3 - their dogs keep tunneling under the fence into our garden - shitting all over the place & wreking my mums veg patches.

4. their kids broke BOTH our walls in our front yard by climbing all over them - the council/housing trust wont get builders in & still refuse to compensate us for repairs - we had to get a builder in to rebuild the walls but we could only rebuild one since no place sells the same bricks anymore (we have these blocks which have some sorta flower patern cut in) weve never had a problem with the walls since i was born well over 20years ago - after much more complaining the council finaly stepped in & nailed in an iron fence which divides up out fron yards otherwise they would be using our front gate instead of theirs.

& after many complaints & phonecalls to the housing trust/council which mostly were mostly ignored - a council rep finaly turned up to talk about the problems. they took a few photos & had a chat with us then went to talk to our neighbours. when the rep came back the rep told us that parantly they had launched/started complaints against us for the reasons...

1 - they never had dogs (they werent in the garden when the council rep came to visit - I dunno where they hid them)

2 - our plants are growing into their side of the garden

my mother was laughing so hard she nearly had a heart attack. for starters they NEVER tidy up their own garden so its like f**king jungle - they have loads of bushes, plants growing into our garden not to mention their tree which literally covers up our shed at the bottom of the garden but we have never complained about that.

after some further talks the counsil rep just said that we were all adults & rather that we talk to our neighbours to resolve the current issues rather then getting the counsil involved.

Since the council has more or less refused to help us solve this dispute - we now have to move into stage 3 where we have to get solicitors involved which is a shame as it will cost both of us even more money but if the council has refused theres nothing we can do asside from trying to get the family nextdoor evicted or possibly given an ASBO (lol) - after thats done we will also take on the council for doing nothing despite so many complaints - weve had plenty of people down our street that have had problems with this family so we have all the backing to make things happen hopefully.

the time for talk is over

System Name Le Don
Processor Core i 5 2500K Unlocked 3.3GHz HD Graphics 3000
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Revision Rev 3.1
Cooling Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev.2
Memory 8Gb Corsair DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2B1600C9), 1600MHz, 1.5V, 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) EVGA Signature 2 Super Clocked GTX680 2GB
Storage Total 6 TB storage
Display(s) LG 23" D2342P and LG 42" 42LF65 LCD (Wall mounted)
Case Antec P180 Silver
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
Power Supply Corsair 850HX
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit,
You sir, have typed what i've thought for a long time. it's not racism, it's just pointing out what's going on in the real world.

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
damn wheres all the buzzing chat about all things british lol oh well, on another note ive had a pretty unevenful weekend, built my bro a computer consisiting of q9450, 4gb ocz hpc ddr2 1000, wd6400aaks, 8800gts and a nzxt alpha case, not too shabby, aside from that just the usual, a few beers today and a sunday roast with pork yum yum lol

hope someones had a more exciting weekend than me lol :toast:

oh btw, where the hell is that post pics of your room thread, i cant find it for the life of me :slap:

K

kyle2020

damn wheres all the buzzing chat about all things british lol oh well, on another note ive had a pretty unevenful weekend, built my bro a computer consisiting of q9450, 4gb ocz hpc ddr2 1000, wd6400aaks, 8800gts and a nzxt alpha case, not too shabby, aside from that just the usual, a few beers today and a sunday roast with pork yum yum lol

hope someones had a more exciting weekend than me lol :toast:

oh btw, where the hell is that post pics of your room thread, i cant find it for the life of me :slap:

not too shabby at all! sounds like a nice system - how much did all that set him back?

Was at work from half 7 (urgh) till 1 today, went home, had a lovely roast dinner and since i have been relaxing and am about to watch final destination :toast:

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
not too shabby at all! sounds like a nice system - how much did all that set him back?

Was at work from half 7 (urgh) till 1 today, went home, had a lovely roast dinner and since i have been relaxing and am about to watch final destination :toast:

i loved the first final destination when it first came out, cool movie and actually makes you jump at that one point ;)

£600 or just under in all, its quite a nice little rig

i have no work tomorrow, i have had the day booked off for a few weeks as i was meant to be going to aston villa - liverpool, but my father in law couldnt get tickets on the end, im glad, it was a poor match and a shitty day lol (and i would have had to sit in the villa side and keee schtum lol)

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
i loved the first final destination when it first came out, cool movie and actually makes you jump at that one point ;)

£600 or just under in all, its quite a nice little rig

i have no work tomorrow, i have had the day booked off for a few weeks as i was meant to be going to aston villa - liverpool, but my father in law couldnt get tickets on the end, im glad, it was a poor match and a shitty day lol (and i would have had to sit in the villa side and keee schtum lol)

Where as, for a Man City supporter it has been a rather good day, shame about that other game (well both actually!).......:rockout:

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
tbh im not too bothered about todays result, i think villa had somthing to try and prove and i think a draw away is better than a loss, we (liverpool) are lacking in one crucial dept and thats widemen, ie: we have no decent ones, that and also keane has yet to find his form and create a good understanding with torres, but 3 games in were 2nd (only by goal difference) and have suffered no losses with 2 away games, thats a good start to the season imo,

as ive said before tatty im hoping to see some good things from city, i beleieve theyve just made another 2 signings, a brazillian and a spaniard from espanyol (cant be bothered to look up there names :p), am going to be looking forward to seeing how hughes fairs at city, should be a good season all round.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Software Win 10 Home x64
tbh im not too bothered about todays result, i think villa had somthing to try and prove and i think a draw away is better than a loss, we (liverpool) are lacking in one crucial dept and thats widemen, ie: we have no decent ones, that and also keane has yet to find his form and create a good understanding with torres, but 3 games in were 2nd (only by goal difference) and have suffered no losses with 2 away games, thats a good start to the season imo,

as ive said before tatty im hoping to see some good things from city, i beleieve theyve just made another 2 signings, a brazillian and a spaniard from espanyol (cant be bothered to look up there names :p), am going to be looking forward to seeing how hughes fairs at city, should be a good season all round.

Yeah, I agree with you about your wingers (or lack of)....kind of makes you wonder why they didnt bid for SWP??

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Yeah, I agree with you about your wingers (or lack of)....kind of makes you wonder why they didnt bid for SWP??

tbh i think the riera deal is done and delivered, and looking at him on youtube despite what some are saying, he looks like just the kind of player we need at the moment, thats a great video btw check it out ;)

System Name Poseidon Magma
Processor Q6600 @3.3ghz
Motherboard MSI P45 Zilent
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212 (MX-2)
Memory Corsair 2x2gb (978mhz @ 5-5-5-15)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 275 (660/1460/1200)
Storage Samsung F1 500gb
Display(s) Acer P235H
Case Gigabyte Poseiden
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Gamer
Power Supply Corsair HX450w
Software W7 64
Add me to this thread pls :D

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
Coverage here in Oz of the premier league is crap theres no free to air coverage of games with only pay tv getting live ones wich sucks. Either i wach online or listen on bbc world service i wanna wach Liverpool games dammit :(:cry:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Software Win 10 Home x64
Coverage here in Oz of the premier league is crap theres no free to air coverage of games with only pay tv getting live ones wich sucks. Either i wach online or listen on bbc world service i wanna wach Liverpool games dammit :(:cry:

Thats mostly the case here in the UK anyways with the Premiere League!

System Name Le Don
Processor Core i 5 2500K Unlocked 3.3GHz HD Graphics 3000
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Revision Rev 3.1
Cooling Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev.2
Memory 8Gb Corsair DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2B1600C9), 1600MHz, 1.5V, 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) EVGA Signature 2 Super Clocked GTX680 2GB
Storage Total 6 TB storage
Display(s) LG 23" D2342P and LG 42" 42LF65 LCD (Wall mounted)
Case Antec P180 Silver
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
Power Supply Corsair 850HX
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit,
*shakes fist at Sky*

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
tvuplayer (soccer 2 channel) or http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

my source for all premier league games, of course theres more than just the epl to watch, bundesliega, serie a, basketball etc etc, just depends whats on :toast:

System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
I hate this damn America loving government we seem to have.

God damn stupid people.

DrPepper

The Doctor is in the house
System Name Rusky
Processor Intel Core i7 D0 3.8Ghz
Motherboard Asus P6T
Cooling Thermaltake Dark Knight
Memory 12GB Patriot Viper's 1866mhz 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) GTX470 1280MB
Storage OCZ Summit 60GB + Samsung 1TB + Samsung 2TB
Display(s) Sharp Aquos L32X20E 1920 x 1080
Case Silverstone Raven RV01
Power Supply Corsair 650 Watt
Software Windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 - 18064 http://img.techpowerup.org/090720/Capture002.jpg
Count me in this group :D now whos for deep fried tea ;)

Gam'ster

System Name Toshiba L350
Processor AMD QL-65
Motherboard Toshiba 780G/SB700
Cooling Laptop
Memory 3GB
Video Card(s) ATI HD3000
Storage 250GB
Display(s) 17" Widescreen
Case Black/Carbon effect
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply Brick
Software WIN7
Im in and up for some tea as long as i dont have to make it, that really gets on my tits

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Cooling Noctua
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Count me in this group :D now whos for deep fried tea ;)

Im in and up for some tea as long as i dont have to make it, that really gets on my tits

Done and done ! :toast:

lot of moves hapening in the final few hours of the transfer window, i was shocked at man city putting in a cheeky bid for berba lol that would defo give saf the hump :roll:

i did say i was dreading them becoming another chelsea tho and trying to buy titles (although i dont think they will have the success that chelsea have under abramovich truth be told), looks like i was right :shadedshu

still 5 hours to go, who knows what will happen ? :toast:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Software Win 10 Home x64
Done and done ! :toast:

lot of moves hapening in the final few hours of the transfer window, i was shocked at man city putting in a cheeky bid for berba lol that would defo give saf the hump :roll:

i did say i was dreading them becoming another chelsea tho and trying to buy titles (although i dont think they will have the success that chelsea have under abramovich truth be told), looks like i was right :shadedshu

still 5 hours to go, who knows what will happen ? :toast:

Lol, look at the money you have spent over the last 5 years.....difference is it didnt quite work for you :p