• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Re-engineered Battery Material Could Lead to Rapid Recharging of Many Devices

DarkMatter

Processor Intel C2Q Q6600 @ Stock (for now)
Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Cooling Proc: Scythe Mine, Graphics: Zalman VF900 Cu
Memory 4 GB (2x2GB) DDR2 Corsair Dominator 1066Mhz 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) GigaByte 8800GT Stock Clocks: 700Mhz Core, 1700 Shader, 1940 Memory
Storage 74 GB WD Raptor 10000rpm, 2x250 GB Seagate Raid 0
Display(s) HP p1130, 21" Trinitron
Case Antec p180
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi PLatinum
Power Supply 700W FSP Group 85% Efficiency
Software Windows XP
The Arcane School, an occult organization founded by Theosophist Alice A. Bailey and her husband, Foster Bailey, was designed to bring in the New Age by the Great White Brotherhood, the spiritual hierarchy of masters who are believed to guide human destiny.

Sounds like a cult, and it has no place in this discussion at all. Religion has nothing to do with science or MPG a hybrid car can get.

So do please use your magic and tell me what the wining lottery numbers are.

:roll: arcane school (no capital letters there) = school of magic, ANY school of magic, in generall. :roll:

Processor Q9450
Motherboard Asus P5K Deluxe
Cooling All Air
Memory Corsair Dominator 8GB PC1066
Video Card(s) Evga 8800GT
Storage WD: Raptor 300, 500GB, 750GB, 1TB
Display(s) Samsung 24", Acer 19"
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX2
Power Supply Enermax Liberty 650W
Software Vista 64bit
So where is your proof that my idea wont work?

A name of school has to be capitalized. Just like your first and last name.

Even Wikpedia has "Arcane School" capitalized at least 6 times. Cant argue with English language.

Last edited:

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Video Card(s) GigaByte 8800GT Stock Clocks: 700Mhz Core, 1700 Shader, 1940 Memory
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
So where is your proof that my idea wont work?

I don't need anyone. Is a little bit of science knowlege and another bit of common sense. You put them in a bowl, you macerate it a little, you put some olive oil and 5 mins in the oven. :laugh:

No seriously, what is so difficult to understand for you? OK. By steps:

1 - Any energy conversion has a loss. If 50w are being produced, after the conversion the ammount will ALWAYS be lower. The factor between the input and the ouput values is called efficiency.
2- In your suggested setup there is an extra unnecessary conversion of energy types. Specifically mechanical to electrical conversion = gas/diesel engine -> dynamo -> battery
3- After that, the electricity needs to be transformed into mechanical energy (movement) once again: the electric engine.

Where do you see any benefit there? I'll put it with an example: an hybrid car with 50kw power each engine. We are going to use the gas engine to feed the batteries as you suggested.

- The electric engine produces 50kw of power and propels the car.
- The gas engine produces 50kw as we have stated, and it charges the battery with a dynamo. As I hope that we already have understood, that conversion has a loss, so although the engine produces 50kw, only 30kw are tranferred to the batteries.
- Hence all the time that the car is running, it is spending 70kw (50+20) and using only 50kw for propelling the car.

A normal hybrid would use the gas engine only when required and if the batteries get empty it will be used to, but all the time to it's full potential, hence producing more movement for the same ammount of eergy produced, which is the same as the ammunt of fuel used.

About the arcane school. It's not a name!! :laugh:
Or maybe I'm wrong. You usually said: "Hey, mom I'm going to School?" "I'm attending the Summer School""Kids must go to School""I'm talking about the Big School with White Doors that is in the main road to the left, not the Small School In The Other Side"?

Last edited:
Processor Q9450
Cooling All Air
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Software Vista 64bit
1KW=1000Watts

If the new battery material is truly efficient as it states, then it will only take 0.3KW to recharge it.

Prius battery holds 300 watt/H.

Thus my idea using a small generator that produces 5500W/h is more then adequate.

But even if it uses the new extended battery package, that is 5000W, plus new battery material, you would only need 5KW to recharge it.

Thus a small house generator would suffice, even though it produces 6.5KW at 50% power.

My math is not exact at this given hour, but calculations in general will suffice.

We still dont know how fast a new battery material will decrease charge time on a car battery, that is the key ingredient we are missing from final equation.

Last edited:
System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
Every energy transfer/conversion has a loss and in the case of mechanical-to-electrical one that loss is big. Alternators and dynamos are very innefficient and suppose a big energy loss. Of course it's better than anything when there is no other option, but as long as there is an alternative, like just using electricity or just use the combustion engine, then that's better.

You say that when idling the engine consumes less. That's, of course, true. They procuce less energie/power too. An idling engine can't produce enough power to drive a car satisfactorily, so after a conversion and its attached energie loss, much less. The batterie would be charged with less energie than the one that the fuel engine was capable of produce, hence it would be able to produce less movement.

A combustion engine converts chemical energie into mechanical energie (movement). There is a loss.
An electrical engine converts electrical into mechanical. There is a loss.

Your suggested setup would follow this conversions and subsequent losses:

- Chemical to mechanical.
- Mechanical to electrical.
- Electrical to mechanical. (I obviated the chemical to electrical one, because it will happen in any case)

The second one is just totally unnecessary, you can just swap wich engine does the work and that is much more efficient.

Dont they teach you these things in school?? This is 4th grade science.

Sorry to use your words against you, but it just made me laugh the way you acted as an authority above him, while being so wrong.

I wouldn't agree about idling requiring less fuel usage for ALL combustion engines... It's obviously true that if accelerating, heavily and consistently you will burn even more fuel, but an idling engine will consume far more than one that's running a consistent speed in say fifth gear.

Anyways, not seeing the correlation between using combustion to charge a battery while idling, or while in motion? I'd imagine it would automatically kick in at the most opportune moment...

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
I wouldn't agree about idling requiring less fuel usage for ALL combustion engines... It's obviously true that if accelerating, heavily and consistently you will burn even more fuel, but an idling engine will consume far more than one that's running a consistent speed in say fifth gear.

Anyways, not seeing the correlation between using combustion to charge a battery while idling, or while in motion? I'd imagine it would automatically kick in at the most opportune moment...

As I have stated so many times, using the combustion engine to recharge the battery is a bad idea anyway. It's just much better to wait until the battery is empty and then use the other engine, you will go further that way.

1KW=1000Watts

If the new battery material is truly efficient as it states, then it will only take 0.3KW to recharge it.

Prius battery holds 300 watt/H.

Thus my idea using a small generator that produces 5500W/h is more then adequate.

But even if it uses the new extended battery package, that is 5000W, plus new battery material, you would only need 5KW to recharge it.

Thus a small house generator would suffice, even though it produces 6.5KW at 50% power.

My math is not exact at this given hour, but calculations in general will suffice.

We still dont know how fast a new battery material will decrease charge time on a car battery, that is the key ingredient we are missing from final equation.

:banghead: You can't create energy. Put that in your head, you can't create energy. And put this in your head too, there is a loss in any conversion. So it doesn't matter if a generator can charge a battery, the same amount of fuel used to propel a normal car will always last longer.

This new batteries will not allow to charge batteries using less energy, they will only allow for faster charges. Batteries can only take a defined amount of power at a time, no matter how much power you give them: you give them 1000w and they will only take 250w. This new ones will allow them to take all. But the amount of energy that the batteries hold won't change too much and it doesn't matter if it does improve, the best way of recharging them will always be using the electricity coming from a power plant and probably the worts one using a small generator.

Processor Q9450
Cooling All Air
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Software Vista 64bit
I didnt say anything about creating energy! What are you babbling about??

And its not a bad idea to use a fuel powered engine to recharge the battery. Every hybrid manufacturer does it. Other wise they are wrong and you are right. Perhaps you should take all their jobs? :rolleyes:

It saves you gas by letting it idle and you DO use less fuel when you are idling vs driving at X MPH....

Your car has three sensors...idle, normal speed, highway speed and adjusts the injection nozels accordingly. Your gas pedal is really an "air pedal" by pressing your accelorator you open the airway sending more air to the fuel air mix causing a bigger explosion -combustion- in your engine..because you delievered more air your vehicle also needs slightly more fuel.

By idling instead of turning your car off not only are you saving fuel but your not burning your starter, putting wear and tear on your engine...you see when your car is off the oil leaves the engine compartment and pools down in the oil pan. once you go to start your car your engine has to cycle a few times before the oil is circulated through your engine once again lubricating the parts. When you initially start your car the air intake sucks in a huge amount of air (and extra fuel) to initially get your engine going and then it settles into idle....so by turning your car off and on in a short amount of time not only do you experience more wear and tear but you use more fuel in a simple application.

Also idling is in no way hard on an engine due to the low load, low rpm and much lower thermal loads experienced. Accelerator on the floor, max rpm - that's what is hard on an engine and uses a lot more fuel.

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
i need battery for my laptop recharge it one time in the year

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
This is exciting news but, what stops it from discharging in the 10-20 seconds it takes to charge in? Not to mention, it doesn't work around the fact that lithium is an expensive material to manufacturer. Still, charging is a PITA so I'm glad they at least found a comparatively cheap solution to improving on an existing product.

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
I didnt say anything about creating energy! What are you babbling about??

And its not a bad idea to use a fuel powered engine to recharge the battery. Every hybrid manufacturer does it. Other wise they are wrong and you are right. Perhaps you should take all their jobs? :rolleyes:

It saves you gas by letting it idle and you DO use less fuel when you are idling vs driving at X MPH....

Your car has three sensors...idle, normal speed, highway speed and adjusts the injection nozels accordingly. Your gas pedal is really an "air pedal" by pressing your accelorator you open the airway sending more air to the fuel air mix causing a bigger explosion -combustion- in your engine..because you delievered more air your vehicle also needs slightly more fuel.

By idling instead of turning your car off not only are you saving fuel but your not burning your starter, putting wear and tear on your engine...you see when your car is off the oil leaves the engine compartment and pools down in the oil pan. once you go to start your car your engine has to cycle a few times before the oil is circulated through your engine once again lubricating the parts. When you initially start your car the air intake sucks in a huge amount of air (and extra fuel) to initially get your engine going and then it settles into idle....so by turning your car off and on in a short amount of time not only do you experience more wear and tear but you use more fuel in a simple application.

Also idling is in no way hard on an engine due to the low load, low rpm and much lower thermal loads experienced. Accelerator on the floor, max rpm - that's what is hard on an engine and uses a lot more fuel.

1- By suggesting that using a gas engine to charge the batteries is more efficient and that it makes sense, you ARE saying that you are creating energy.

2- Hybrid car manufacturers DON'T use the gas engine to charge the batteries. They use them for movement along with the electric engine. Batteries are charged when the car stops from movement.

3- A car in movement doesn't have to perform all those tasks you mention in order to start. because it's in movement it doesn't need any extra fuel to start off, indeed it requires less than later when it will be propelling the car. It neither needs to stop oil delibery, etc. The engine is "working", moving all the time, but without any fuel inside. Off doesn't mean still. Just like when you push the car to start it off when the starter or the battery is wrong.

I'm starting to think you lack any basic knowledge required to understand this, but think of it this way: using a gas engine to recharge the battery, is like having one battery charging another battery. It will never be able to charge the second one to the level of energy it was holding (loss in the transfer remember?), so it's just better to use that battery directly instead of using it to charge the other. It's exactly the same (albeit aggravated) in the case of the gas engine and battery.

I think that what you didn't understand is that an idling engine will never create the same energy as one running at full rpms. It will always create less than the one it would be able to develop if used to propel the car. BTW I hope at this point that yu know that a gas engine is more efficient when running at around 2000-3000 rpm (diesels 1600-2500 rpm) and NOT when theyare idling. Efficient = kw/liter

Last edited:
Processor Q9450
Cooling All Air
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Software Vista 64bit
I give up on you dude. You lack the basic understandings on how even hybrid cars work. You keep shoving words in to my mouth when i never said those things in the first place. Spanish or not, you lack basic knowledge of argument. And no one is talking about creating energy, learn to read or at the least comprehend the message it self.

BTW I hope at this point that yu know that a gas engine is more efficient when running at around 2000-3000 rpm (diesels 1600-2500 rpm) and NOT when theyare idling. Efficient = kw/liter

Its not, and you have not data to back up your fact/s. Every Engine is different. Because 0 RPM is the best FE period on any engine ever made. You have Compression ratio, you have air ratio, bore size, stroke, Liters, size of fuel injectors, number of cylinders. Cold weather, hot weather, elevation and air density, turbines, superchargers.. .. etc etc. the list goes on and on.
And the more load you put on the engine the more fuel it uses, thus your equation just flew out of the window.

Learn how an engine works first before you make up numbers out of air.

Last edited:

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
I give up on you dude. You lack the basic understandings on how even hybrid cars work. You keep shoving words in to my mouth when i never said those things in the first place. Spanish or not, you lack basic knowledge of argument. And no one is talking about creating energy, learn to read or at the least comprehend the message it self.

Its not, and you have not data to back up your fact/s. Every Engine is different. Because 0 RPM is the best FE period on any engine ever made. You have Compression ratio, you have air ratio, bore size, stroke, Liters, size of fuel injectors, number of cylinders. Cold weather, hot weather, elevation and air density, turbines, superchargers.. .. etc etc. the list goes on and on.
And the more load you put on the engine the more fuel it uses, thus your equation just flew out of the window.

Learn how an engine works first before you make up numbers out of air.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Do you know anything about efficiency?? :laugh:

Of course the more load you put on the engine the more fuel it uses, but wait, take a seat, this might take you by surprise: the more load you put on the engine, the more power it gives!! :twitch: OMG!! That... can't... be... true!!

But hold on, and take some breath before we continue...

...that's it, you are prepared already...

... and? ok: the more power the engine gives...

...the better it moves the car!!

So, for efficiency, you take the power it gives or the movement it produces and you factor in it with the fuel (or energy) it consumes and there you have, efficiency factor. :)

This is going to be your homework:

-Take a read: http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_110216/article.html
- Learn a fact or two from there.
- Look at the efficiency charts. (HINT: BSFC the lower the better)
- Return and make a coherent post. Keep the nonsense away.

Anyway, all that doesn't have anything to do with the topic, and neither has to do with your idea. No matter how efficient the fuel engine is, it will always be a waste of time and fuel to use it to charge a battery that at the same time is used to feed another engine. A waste. I don't know what's so hard to understand for you, but I'll say it in just another two ways:

1- Your idea is like having a bicycle with an electric engine that you have to pedal more to charge the batteries than what you would have to pedal to move the bicycle.

2- Is having a gas engine with an autonomy of 1000 km only charging a battery with enough energy to drive 750 km. You lost 250 km.

Last edited:

DrPepper

The Doctor is in the house
System Name Rusky
Processor Intel Core i7 D0 3.8Ghz
Motherboard Asus P6T
Cooling Thermaltake Dark Knight
Memory 12GB Patriot Viper's 1866mhz 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) GTX470 1280MB
Storage OCZ Summit 60GB + Samsung 1TB + Samsung 2TB
Display(s) Sharp Aquos L32X20E 1920 x 1080
Case Silverstone Raven RV01
Power Supply Corsair 650 Watt
Software Windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 - 18064 http://img.techpowerup.org/090720/Capture002.jpg
Calm down DM and Bose its just the internet :p Anyway I wonder if these batteries will be more expensive :(

Processor Q9450
Cooling All Air
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Software Vista 64bit
I did read it. And it shows clearly that each engine works differently and has different SFC at different loads.

Not every engine has its lowest BSFC at moderate rpm. This quad rotor rotary Le Mans engine has minimum BSFC at 6000 rpm!

In conclusion, its not 2000-3000 rpm. Every engine is different. And Engine being efficient could meant two things, each one is separate from one another; Power Out put efficiency or just fuel efficiency, neither which you stated in the first place.

Advice to you. learn the language first, learn to read, then construct your arguments accordingly to each topic in specific, DONT ASSUME... and stop jumping all over the place.

Last edited:
Processor Q9450
Cooling All Air
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Software Vista 64bit
What you need to do is spend time out side out of books and charts. Work on engines and see how they react differently in different situations.

Showing me charts of LAB tested engine is WAY different then in real world environment.

If you take same exact engine, put them in 5 different cars, then your charts go out the window.

As i said, and its written in the page that your provided, that your efficiency is not 2000-3000RPM, it can be as high at 6000RPM. Its all writen in that page to which you posted a link to.

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
What you need to do is spend time out side out of books and charts. Work on engines and see how they react differently in different situations.

Showing me charts of LAB tested engine is WAY different then in real world environment.

If you take same exact engine, put them in 5 different cars, then your charts go out the window.

As i said, and its written in the page that your provided, that your efficiency is not 2000-3000RPM, it can be as high at 6000RPM. Its all writen in that page to which you posted a link to.

:banghead: I never said it had to be always in that specific range, but usually (aka most cars) it is. So a racing engine that can probably reach 12000 rpm has the hot spot in 6000, and what?? That doesn't change the fact you were alarmingly wrong. I said 2000-3000 as opposed to idle rpms, not higher rpms. In fact, in that link they specifically mention that efficiency is better after idle rpms. My point has always been that efficiency was better in higher than idle rpms, by saying 2000-3000, I meant middle range rpms. You were saying it was most efficient at idle (lol you even said 0), now you say 6000, it's clear you have no idea what you are talking about. You are just trolling.

Also where you put the engine means nothing for what we are discussing, we are discusing an engine feeding a battery, not an engine propelling 5 different cars. :shadedshu

Processor Q9450
Cooling All Air
Case Lian-Li PC-6070
Software Vista 64bit
I walk talking about Engine using less fuel at idle. Or did you not read that properly?

Ever watch MPG computer that most cars have now? Drive down the highway, reach the speed of your Efficiency RPM, then put the car in neutral, GAS efficiency/economy doubles if not triples.

Pus we dont know exact "LOAD" that will be put on the engine when it is idling. Or did you miss that as well? Showing me two charts of small engines that drive the car, is way different then connecting it to generator that will charge the battery. There is fuel efficiency and there is BPH efficiency. Two different things.

And that LeMans Engine that was in the link, is 9K RPM. Look at your own charts. NOT 12k, ... 9K. Thus according to your theory or your math, it should be at 4.5k, because its 9k RPM Engine.

BPH can also change fuel efficiency and fuel economy in the same exact car.

Edit.

Here is a simple read. http://www.allpar.com/mopar/new-mopar-hemi.html

It states many time that engine efficiency has changed with change of an engine design and engine components. There are no graphs, because real world environment cant be shown on a graph.

Last edited:

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
consider this a warning fellas, while there is somewhat of a discussion going the insults need to stop. Please dont make me take it any further than this post.

DarkMatter

Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Case Antec p180
Software Windows XP
Ever watch MPG computer that most cars have now? Drive down the highway, reach the speed of your Efficiency RPM, then put the car in neutral, GAS efficiency/economy doubles if not triples.

You show once again your lack of understanding and basic knowledge, man. This is not an insult, it's the reality, a fact at this point in time. So when you speak about real life, you are talking about that? Do you know how that measurement works?? It takes SPEED and the current consumption, and calculates how far you would go at that speed and consumption, or calculates the efficiency based in that measurement. That's why the efficiency number in the computer skyrockets. The consumtion has gone very low and the computer thinks/assumes the car will go at that speed and consumption all the time, which obviously will not happen. The car can't go at that speed in neutral for more than a short peiod of time. :)

The above is, once again, the same thing that I've been saying all the time. At idle the engine consumes less (I never said the contrary), but it also works less. In fact it works much less, and because of that the efficiency is lower at such low rpms.

wayneferrell479

You can't create energy. Put that in your head, you can't create energy. And put this in your head too, there is a loss in any conversion. So it doesn't matter if a generator can charge a battery, the same amount of fuel used to propel a normal car will always last longer.
This is a fairly heated debate here ub tI wanted to agree with the above point. And this also why all the perpetual motion mchines can't work at this time. Sorry off-topic

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Yes, please don't be confrontational.

ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is my hope.

Nuclear power stations end up relying on the mechanical-electrical energy conversions. The reactor only serves as a source of energy to heat water, produce steam, that drives turbines.

Last edited:

h3llb3nd4

System Name My mobo is Laughing at me
Processor E7400
Motherboard P5KPL-E Bios flashed to 0601 (Piece of poo!!)
Cooling Thermalright Ultra 120a
Memory GENERIC 2 GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) NONE!! Beat that!!
Storage 500GB SAMSUNG SATAII, 250GB SAMSUNG SATAII and o'l crappy 4gb maxtor
Display(s) ACER X223W Q
Case AEROCOOL ZERODEGREE (planning to mod)
Audio Device(s) REALTEK ONBOARD
Power Supply GIGABYTE 460W
Software Win 7 x86 build 7022
Benchmark Scores Super Pi 1m 17.000 :(
wow...Batteries=>Cars=>generation of energy :twitch: