• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A ps3 to 360 comparison, DO NOT START A WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Processor AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz AIR
Motherboard ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Cooling 3 fans of MADNESS
Memory 4GB ADATA XPG DDR3 1600G
Video Card(s) ATI 4890 1GB GDDR5 memory
Storage 500gb SATAII
Display(s) 23" 1080p Acer H233Hbmid
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream / 600W / Active PFC
Software Windows 7 Professional 64bit
So I want to make a note of this right now...

I AM BY NO MEANS A FAN BOY OF SONY OR MICROSOFT.

i own both systems.

By far the most annoying thing is seeing fan boys boast about which system is better blah blah with illogical reason and dumb ass examples. This thread may be long and i may have to finish it a few times over, i have done literally over 6 months of comparing the both of these systems. So this is my review

I will make this content as organized as possible i will explain strength and weakness and than i will go onto summarizing it for people who are too lazy to read.

Xbox 360 Release Date: 11.22.05
Revisions of the system: 5 (soon to be 6) mainly for RROD issue
Networking type : Xbox Live Gold ($50.00 a year)
Different Connection types: 3 USB ports,Ethernet,A/V port,HDMI port (not all models),optical audio out
Different Variations: Arcade,Pro,Elite

The Xbox 360 in my opinion is a great system. Plenty of games, Great online community, Very User Friendly and acts as a very good Media Center unit for your entertainment center.
The issue with the 360 is that the 360 has reached its maximum potential graphically as a system (which is understandable considering its limits). Anyone who owns a Xbox 360 or even an Xbox is that we know Microsoft's outlook of how they handle hardware. "out with the old in with the new". Once they tap out of ideas, including the project natal. They will release the next Xbox and will quickly shut the doors on the remaining xbox 360 users (as they did with the original Xbox). Having the ability to only write to dvd-dl disk it really limits possibility for much, Pushing the system to its extent as we've seen a lot of the time is showing it's age. With a strong line up of exclusives and a great launch, the 360 was here to do one thing, to show in Microsoft's eyes what "next-gen" means.

Playstation 3 Release Date: 11.17.06
Revisions of System: no..EDIT SORRY 1, THEY TOOK OUT THE E.E., wait..maybe 2...for whatever they took out to disable software emulation.
Network type: Built in wifi, Ethernet,HDMI,optical audio out,A/v port, 2 usb ports (some older models 4) some older models a media card port.
Different Variations: too many to type but as of now its just 2..? i dunno something like that.

The ps3, Sony has been making video game systems since the launch of the psx (also known as ps1..etc) and they are very good at it i might add, the ps1 destroyed sales for its time, took the life of Sega's Saturn, just did everything right for its time. Come the ps2..even better took the life of the Sega Dreamcast (R.I.P), and at that time it made Sega basically throw in the towel for making consoles anymore. With this much power over the market its only safe to assume when buying a console from Sony, your in no threat of the console going under. and i feel safe having spent the money for my PS3.
Sony had a great idea on paper and presented it in the form of PS3, basically not making a Video Game Console...but a "entrainment experience". They incorporated there own technology (blu-ray) into the PS3. One thing sony did very right was continue to support the PS2, because it was and is a great system and it proved that sony doesn't leave its achievements in the dust to further better opportunity. One thing that sucks was to cut "cost" for the system they took out the emulation for ps2 on all ps3 systems. *with little hope that they may run software emulation (like 360) to add it back.

Ok now with both positive and negative done and said about both systems. Time for part 2.

Part 2: Comparing features

Xbox 360:
1080p HD playback of Digital Downloaded movies.
Huge software library with lots of great games, and exclusives
HDMI (certain models)
great controller feels comfortable for hours

Playstation 3
-1080p HD playback
-Blu-Ray movies
-Built in WiFi
-Upgradeable Hard Drive (up to whatever amount you'd like)
-Supports linux out of the box
-Good and Great exclusives
-HDMI
-Free Online Gaming
-Controller has built in Chargeable battery

Now by this alone a lot of people would ook at it like...wow the ps3 has so much more to offer and that's just the thing it simply does, as much as i can say i enjoy my 360 way more i have put way more into it i have a library of over 75 titles. I am not being bias about this i am talking in all technical terms and not fan boy terms. One thing that aggravates me about the 360 is how they promised a great amount of games that are backward compatible, funny that they stopped updating the list of games compatible in 2007. Yeah, thank you Microsoft for showing us how much you really hated the regular Xbox.

Everyone is always talking graphics this graphics that blah blah, you need to shut the F#@k up! Graphics are only a small portion that really count, ask any true gamer they can play a 10 year old game and enjoy it cause of controls and story. Technically the ps3's gpu is slightly underpowered compared to the 360 mainly cause of the AA, But my biggest peeve is the fact that when they see Metal Gear Solid 4, they don't say shit. That game alone proves that with the right developers and time the PS3 can destroy the competition.

The fact that the 360 is already pushing and has pushed its limits in games is scary, why else would they concentrate on some motion control shit to keep people "entertained" there running out of options and running out fast. I solely believe that the reason that MGS4 never made its way to the 360 because the system just could NOT handle it.

Compatibility yeah, the fact that sony took it out is stupid i honestly thought that wouldn't happen, yeah it cut cost by a whole hundred dollars, but i think they should've just replaced it with software emulation the same way 360 does it. Why in the hell does Microsoft think that someone should spend 100 dollars on a 60GB hard drive, that is stupid, but hey gotta make money right?
At least with the ps3 they allow you to put your own in if you feel like upgrading.

Sony, why would you release a system that is so hard to develop for? Was this part of your master plan, were you assuming that "we can only show great gaming with exclusives?'. This is the hurting point of the PS3 the games that are for both systems usually favor the 360 so when it comes down to it people say 360!. But the exclusives on the ps3 can show its potential and that gives some gamers hope that soon this will all be worked out.

So my opinion on the entire subject, if i HAD TO PICK ONE system which would it be?
Well at this point i think i would buy a PS3 even though blu-ray players can be found for a hundred dollars it's still showing that this system may push longer than the 360 (just like the ps2 did), The price tag for the ps3 is pretty justifiable being $400 seems steep but put in and calculate the difference in both systems

Xbox 360 Pro (with 60gb hdd)
Wi-fi card to play games wireless
100.00 (cheaper unofficial alternatives but this is about official)
Xbox live for a year
play and charge kit for 360
HDMI cable official Microsoft
No option for blu-ray playback through the console (yet, if ever)

Ps3 60gb version
Ps3 official HDMI cable (comes with a extended usb cable also)

So please people stop bitching about the price? yeah they should in theory drop the price of the console but than it's ok for them to remove the wifi, and charge for a battery for the controller?

Both systems have extremely good strong points, and shitty weak points.

In the end its all about the person spending the money on it.

I'm just simply saying that i think longevity is seen in Sony products and only seen in Microsoft operating systems. But in the end i have over 75 games for the 360, and only 11 games for the ps3.

DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS PLEASE AND SEND ME DEATH THREATS

Last edited:

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
Nice work, can tell you have some serious time into this and both systems. I've considered getting both, but enjoy gaming on my PC too much, plus I'd have to get a decent TV, pay more for games, bleh. I've tried both, but I think I'd go PS3 just out of habit. Even when I had both PS2 and Xbox I played more PS2, games like GT series, GoW series, some games that even if they weren't as "pretty" were very fun to play. Very nice unbiased review imo, you're honest overall and it's because of reviews like this, people can walk away with a better idea of what to choose by having a nice list of good/bad for both. Again, nice work.

:toast:

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Hah! phew, first feekback isn't someone threatening to kill me !

yea i wrote it for that purpose to give people a better idea rather than reading other sites (that i researched and its all about the graphics and OMG microsoft)

But thanks for taking the time to read!

appreciate it

System Name Dell XPS 15 9560
Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1050/1080 Ti
Storage 1TB SSD
Display(s) 2x Dell P2715Q/4k Internal
Case Razer Core
Audio Device(s) Creative E5/Objective 2 Amp/Senn HD650
Mouse Logitech Proteus Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
Most people that want one or the other are usually pretty solid in their choice... and then the rest of the crowd either buys neither (LOL ME), or has both anyways.

I think everyone Ive met that has a PS3 also owns a 360 and/or a wii, however...

I think that would be an interesting study. The composition of what people have: 360+more, PS3 only? ps3+360+wii? Do I smell a... POLL?

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
i work at a computer shop man haha, you'd be surprised how many people ask me what i think they should get so this happened and i was arguing with a 360 fanboy in the shop and it made me want to write this haha.

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
nice review man,i'm glad someone said this because i'm fed up with my friends(xbox fanboy) going "ohh you got shitty ps3 now his going go ps3 fanboyy faggot",i was thinking..i got all 3 next-gen why would i turn into a ps3 fanboy?? i bought my 360 and wii first and i have to say 360 is a great console but i hate the fact of paying £40 per year for xbox live. It actually sums up altogether for the price you pay for 360 will equal buying a ps3.
I love playing online on the 360,but before they allow you to install games it lagged like a b*tch because of the disc being slow reading which makes your ears popping by the fans.
The ps3 was the console i always wanted when i heard the launch and i love it but i like both of the consoles as they both have strong points and weak points,one thing i love about ps3 is all the games are region free so i can play japanese games

I hate hearing fanboys going "360 betterrr" you get it a lot.

System Name My Rig
Processor AMD 3950X
Motherboard X570 TUFF GAMING PLUS
Cooling EKWB Custom Loop, Lian Li 011 G1 distroplate/DDC 3.1 combo
Memory 4x16GB Corsair DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) MSI Seahawk 2080 Ti EKWB block
Storage 2TB Auros NVMe Drive
Display(s) Asus P27UQ
Case Lian Li 011-Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) JBL 30X
Power Supply Seasonic Titanium 1000W
Mouse Razer Lancehead
Keyboard Razer Widow Maker Keyboard
Software Window's 10 Pro
nice review man,i'm glad someone said this because i'm fed up with my friends(xbox fanboy) going "ohh you got shitty ps3 now his going go ps3 fanboyy faggot",i was thinking..i got all 3 next-gen why would i turn into a ps3 fanboy?? i bought my 360 and wii first and i have to say 360 is a great console but i hate the fact of paying £40 per year for xbox live. It actually sums up altogether for the price you pay for 360 will equal buying a ps3.
I love playing online on the 360,but before they allow you to install games it lagged like a b*tch because of the disc being slow reading which makes your ears popping by the fans.
The ps3 was the console i always wanted when i heard the launch and i love it but i like both of the consoles as they both have strong points and weak points,one thing i love about ps3 is all the games are region free so i can play japanese games

I hate hearing fanboys going "360 betterrr" you get it a lot.

I completed my tri-fecta a few months ago with an Xbox elite. Each does something better than the other imo.

System Name Mainframe
Processor Intel i7 8086k @ 5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Maximus X Apex
Cooling Corsair H150i
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill 3200MHz CL14
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080ti
Storage 512GB Intel 545s SSD, 180GB Intel 520 SSD, 3TB Seagate, 12GB RAID Z NAS
Display(s) 50" Samsung 4K JS7000
Case Corsair 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) X-FI Music
Power Supply CORSAIR HX 850W
Mouse Logitech G Pro
Keyboard Logitech G810
Software Windows 10 64bit
Before I start, everything in this thread is OPINION! If you like one or the other better and it works best for you, then congrats.

Very nice, I agree with just about everything but a few things :p

You should add in there that all 360 games run in 1080p (upscaled of course) and only what (just guessing here) 20% of PS3 games run in 1080p. Last time I counted (not including sports games from Sony) I could count all the 1080p games on both of my hands, and this was a few months ago (but this was from the very small wall of games for the PS3 in Gamestop). I mean, the only game I have for my PS3 (out of 3 games I own total) that runs in 1080p is MGS4 which is the only good game for the system and why I bought a PS3 (and for blu-ray as im a movie junkie)

One of the things I don't agree on with you is this "The issue with the 360 is that the 360 has reached its maximum potential graphically as a system" Then why do the same game running on both systems look better on the 360? People keep'd saying GoW was the best that the 360 could do then came GoW2... and now RE5 (holy crap does it look good). "I solely believe that the reason that MGS4 never made its way to the 360 because the system just could NOT handle it." We will see when the new MGS for the 360 comes out which one will look better. "Graphics are only a small portion that really count" Not in my eyes, I bought a GTX 295 just to make sure I get the best graphics out of my games.

Now for the cost, for the 360, you really don't need wireless (but it is way over priced). And that 50$ HDMI cable, come on now, I got a 6foot cable from newegg for 10$. And even then you don't need it as the 360 will do 1080p over component cable and they look the same over each. You don't need a play and charge kit but in the long run it would be better. For the PS3 controller, what happens when the battery stops charging, you would have buy another PS3 controller for 55$.

You should also put in there that about 50% (just guessing again by the games that I have played on the PS3 that needs to be installed just to play) of PS3 games need to be installed to the hard drive because the Blu-Ray drive is to slow to read the data off the disk, and even then, if the game is on the 360, the 360 can still load faster off the disk than the PS3 off the hard drive. And if you install that game on the 360, its even faster loading.

Now note, im not a console fanboy, im a PC fanboy so both suck anyways (mouse and keyboard FTW). Hell, I just had this happen to me yesterday on my 360 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYII01gxI8Y
I own both systems because I like playing games and not all games are on the PC so I have to have a console to play the rest.

BTW, go here to see comparison in games for both systems http://www.lensoftruth.com/

/flamesuit on

Processor Intel i7-5930k
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X99
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Memory 4x8GB HyperX FURY DDR4-2666 15-17-17-15
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
Storage 1x Plextor PX-512M6S SSD, 1x WD 750gb HDD, 2x Hitachi 2TB HDD, 1x Seagate 4TB HDD
Display(s) 2x Dell P2314H
Case Fractal Define R4
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Mouse ROCCAT Kone Pure Color White
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB - Cherry MX Brown
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
I pretty much agree with you 100%. I've owned a PS3, Wii, and 360 since their release. I've recently sold my Wii as it's just terrible and I've been through 2 360's because of RRoD issues. Still on my original 60gb PS3 and its running perfectly and currently acting as a media center streaming 1080p content over my gigabit ethernet from my PC. I personally think that PS3 has a better lineup of games but I will agree with you and 99% of others that the 360 has a FAR more comfortable controller. I am in NO WAY a fanboy and have had a HUGE amount of time with each system. I gave my 4 year old son my 360 for his birthday (June 30th) and it sits in his room where he uses it...but he still prefers PS3, haha. He likes gaming on my 40" XBR2 1080p LCD and $6000 home theater setup instead of his 37" Sceptre 1080p LCD with built-in speakers. He also like a lot of the games PS3 has to offer. And yes, my son is 4 and rocks at CoD:MW. He plays it on Xbox Live.

System Name Main / Home Media Serever
Processor Intel i5 2500k @ 4.75ghz / AMD AM3 5200+ x2
Motherboard ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Performance / Biostar 790GX
Cooling Xigmatek Dark Knight / XIGMATEK Apache
Memory 12gb of G.Skill Value Series DDR3 / 4x 1gb DDR2
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon 6870 1gb / Asus Radeon 5450 512mb
Storage 2x Samsung 830 64gb SSD Raid 0 & 750gb WD Blue HDD / OCZ Vertex II 80GB & 10TB of HDD Space
Display(s) 2x Acer 24" LED / Samsung 50" LED
Case Xigmatek Asgard II / APEX PC-389-C
Power Supply Rosewill 750w / Antec EArthwatts 380w
Software Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 / Ubuntu 14.04
I think you mean 80gb PS3. They don't make 60gb PS3s anymore.

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
i love my 360, but was a longtime ps2 supporter, so im a fan of sony and microsoft.

the wii needs to fade away tho, pos hardware

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Most people that want one or the other are usually pretty solid in their choice... and then the rest of the crowd either buys neither (LOL ME), or has both anyways.

I think everyone Ive met that has a PS3 also owns a 360 and/or a wii, however...

I think that would be an interesting study. The composition of what people have: 360+more, PS3 only? ps3+360+wii? Do I smell a... POLL?

Ya 2006 my Brother wanted a Wii, i Got it for him, but then a year later he got me one and i wasnt even asking for a Console, anywho i play it, enjoy it etc, Ill probably get the other 2.

psych7111

Oh I love this stuff! Someone claiming to be a non fanboy but if you just read the comments, they always reveal themselves somewhere. I for instance will go on to say, sorry. Sorry that I DO have to say BS on almost everything you comment on. I will also say I own both consoles and play one 20 times as much as the other. Yep it's 360. I'll get to the reasons in a minute.

Let's see where to start. "I own both systems." Awesome anyone can say that. It's a very simple scapegoat fanboys commonly use to escape from being flamed by another fanboy of the opposite console. This commonly gives the comment readers a sense of acknowledgment that whatever this guy says must be true! Right....... Well I do own both consoles as well! (asuming you actually do and if you believe me is up to you as well.) But I don't care letting people know why 360 is much better. I'm the assistant manager at a gamestop and let people know that very clearly. I actually am friends with many of them on xbox live. Many of them I agree with the types of games we like and many of them are my friends from being happy that I led them with a smart purchase of a kick ass console. Anyways everyone I work with has a 360 and 3 of us have ps3s as well. None of us like ps3 as much as our 360s. We talk about it all the fucking time because we get EXTREMELY bored and talk about the ups and downs of consoles.

Sorry about that rant about my side story, back to ripping this "nonbiased" "nonfanboy" jarble. Let's see, "By far the most annoying thing is seeing fan boys boast about which system is better blah blah with illogical reason and dumb ass examples."
Really? That's kind of what I'm seeing right there! weird... 6 months of comparing? Try owning every console on release date and seeing the real ups and downs of both! For example, RROD! OMG it sucks! yes it was a fatal flaw I admit, but when it happened it felt like I lost a child! I was in shock! There's a reason behind this. RROD is such a big deal since you go from ultimate gaming awesome to brick. It is so bad that people post about it everwhere about their pain. and I agree totally. But the ps3 fanboys need something to really get back at 360 fanboys since nearly half of all arguments over this shit ends up with this being mentioned. As for ps3 it was like a slow death. no games, waiting for good games,(and for updates and installs and load times, lol) I bought my ps3 on launch day and bought resistance. 3 days later gears of war came out. Yeah... my thoughts of ps3 went very far down as a game such as gears of war graphics weren't really matched for another year when Assassins creed, and cod4 came out. (Gears looks better than both though) and Assassins creed had real time lighting and looked much overall better on 360.

Ok next. Revisions of System: none (ps3) right. looks like the 360 "Revisions of the system: 5 (soon to be 6) mainly for RROD issue" was an easy way to point out the rrod issue. ps3 has actually had multiple revisions. 60GB(BC) 20GB(BC) 80GB(LBC) 40GB 80GB 160GB. That looks like 6 to me. hmmmmmmm. Cut cost and take out media card readers, usb ports, ps2 playability. Oh but it's ONLY $399! wait, I don't need blu-ray, or wi-fi, or a big hard drive! well too bad! I think the 360 arcade for $199 is the greatest gaming deal I've ever seen! Working at a gamestop I sell anywhere from 1-2 of these a day. Compared to a few used ones and a pro here and there. And also compared to 1 ps3 every..... couple of weeks (I'm not kidding, including new and used) and a few wiis every week. I live near Kansas city where people want a next gen console to just play games now and maybe get online later and not sell a kidney. It's so easy to sell those arcades! The biggest reason ps3 is selling is the fact that every one is used to their ps2 with huge library of games and tons of exclusives and assuming that ps3 is the same, until I show them the 15 feet of new games and 25 feet of used games on the wall (half on bottom rows are spined too) compared to 10 feet new and 10 feet used for ps3.

Man it's so hard to not rant about this, sorry.
"out with the old in with the new". Once they tap out of ideas, including the project natal. They will release the next Xbox and will quickly shut the doors on the remaining xbox 360 users (as they did with the original Xbox)
All righty, so 360 will discontinue this year? wait. That's not going to happen. But according to your logic it will. xbox had a 4 year shelf life. not bad for a console that was the same price as a ps2 with a hard drive and MUCH better graphics being sold for the same price. so 4 years and its up? With the new natal coming out late next year, their shelf life will likely go on to 2014, 2015. As the project manager at microsoft has said, "There's no need for a new xbox. The graphics are fine (look at RE5! {better on 360 btw http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=5454}) and there's no technology to improve enough upon the current xbox. And with Project Natal coming out, there will be new ways to play as well with the same system." so looks like microsoft is doing a 10 year cycle. OH DANG! Isn't that what sony said about the ps3! Sony also said that is why the $399 price tag is justified! or a $199 360.

All right next.
Different Variations: too many to type but as of now its just 2..? i dunno something like that.
Something like that? Sounds like you did your research! LOL, I already stated above what skus there were but I'll break it down for a laymen as yourself.
60GB full backwards compatible, media card reader, 4 usb $600 new, now $420 used
20GB full backwards compatible, no media card reader, 4 usb, no wireless $500 new $350 used
(I have the 20gb, had the 60 but traded with my friend and $50 :) since I didn't need the wireless or media card reader or big hard drive. {not much to dl anyways on psn! oh snap!})
80GB (first) 65% backwards compatible media card, 4 usb $500 new, $420 used
40GB no BC, 2 usb, no media reader $400 new, $330 used
80GB (current) no BC, 2 usb, no media reader $400 new $350 used
160GB (holiday bundle SE) no BC, 2 usb, no media reader $500 new $400 used (a rip off used and especially new. basically sony's way of saying large numbers and dumb people buying it. It sadly works on uneducated people.)

"Come the ps2..even better took the life of the Sega Dreamcast (R.I.P), and at that time it made Sega basically throw in the towel for making consoles anymore. With this much power over the market its only safe to assume when buying a console from Sony, your in no threat of the console going under. and i feel safe having spent the money for my PS3."
Well this would be true 5 years ago. but it's 2009 and, yes, the dreamcast died! yay! not really, i loved the dc! but current sales see a very bad turn for everything sony especially when compared to 360 and wii. www.vgchartz.com
this was a really bad paragraph for a reason to buy a ps3. "The console isn't going to die! yay! numbers from 5-15 years ago say this!

And to the good stuff, the features. Let's start out with the ps3 and get the smaller list out of the way.
1. its a bluray player! OMG! really! so i can spend anywhere from $25 to $35 on a movie that half the time is just an upscaled dvd! sweet. If you really need blu-ray, get a standalone player for $150 or better yet if you've got a decent pc, get this! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106325
$60 not bad!
but seriously if you use netflix and rent movies it's not a bad deal, $12 gets one blu-ray out and stream video through pc and 360, as much as I want! the best of both worlds without wallet getting raped!
2.free online. I use this term loosely since you'd have to pay me to make me wait the absurd amount of time it takes to dl and install those damn updates! (that almost always do nothing!) but it's really not laggy like most 360 fanboys say and it's not that much different if you want to jump in and kill some bitches! but if you have friends, forget it! not happening. Connecting to friends and chatting with them is such a pain!
3. upgrading hard drive. it is cool to be able to put in your own hard drive but really do you need to? there's not really much to dl on the psn however if you want to play a lot of games without reinstalling the games, then it might be a good thing to do.
4. mandatory installs. Ok this isn't really a feature but needs to be mentioned. When a CONSOLE REQUIRES you to install games, where's the advantage over pc games? With console it was put in and play! WTF! metal gear 4! (one of the best games ever btw) 5 installs throughout the game! HOLY BALLS! Why! oh ya. because blu-ray sucks at reading from the disk and the ps3 only has 256mb of ram! Therefore developers result to installing games to the HDD so games don't have ps1 loading times! especially since they have to load so often because of the limited ram!
5. -1080p HD playback, no. just no. go start up a game in your ps3. ok. now hit status or change your channel to see what resolution your running at. What's This!?! 720p! but it's BLU-RAY!!! no. ps3 has no upscaler chip and can only run games at what the developer can physically run it at. There are some games that do though. The new ghostbusters game runs in 1080p and looks amazing! well the 1080p part is true for ps3 and 360 but it looks like shit on ps3. http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=10974
if developers want 1080p on ps3, they must take out textures and draw distance etc.
6.Controller has built in Chargeable battery. Cool. I like this. I really do. But, when the battery quits accepting charge, controller is trash. Bam! new $55 dualshock! man that's expensive. $5 more for rumble! YEAH! go Sony!

"Everyone is always talking graphics this graphics that blah blah, you need to shut the F#@k up! Graphics are only a small portion that really count, ask any true gamer they can play a 10 year old game and enjoy it cause of controls and story. Technically the ps3's gpu is slightly underpowered compared to the 360 mainly cause of the AA, But my biggest peeve is the fact that when they see Metal Gear Solid 4, they don't say shit. That game alone proves that with the right developers and time the PS3 can destroy the competition.
I solely believe that the reason that MGS4 never made its way to the 360 because the system just could NOT handle it."
AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART!
so at least you've realized the 360 has better graphics at the beginning of this paragraph but then you go on to say MGS4 can only run on PS3? Man your logic is based on something that even I don't know about! I can't wait until metal gear rising on 360 runs better and looks better on multiple disks and when I beat a couple chapters, I can get off my ass and insert the next disc. instead of waiting 5-10 minutes! I'll bet the game fits on 2 DVD-9s!

"The fact that the 360 is already pushing and has pushed its limits in games is scary, why else would they concentrate on some motion control shit to keep people "entertained" there running out of options and running out fast."
Yeah says who? Oh wait an EA exec said that! His exact words were, "I mean the PS3 has like 8 cores and the 360 has only 3! There's a lot more room for improvement on the PS3."
This guy isn't even developing for the system! Their own guys at Criterion said that if they think they've maxed out the 360 than they're just running out of ideas!
Here I'll break it down for you.
PS3 8 cores
1 turned off for stability
1 for background os
6 left for gaming
360 3 cores
all running hyperthreading (meaning the 3 physical cores the 360 has have 2 logical cores each)
A total of 6 logical cores all available to developers.
360 has 512mb ram (at gddr3) shared so can be used for random access memory and graphics, plus 10mb dedicated to AA in games. It also has an upscaler chip which makes every game, dvd, arcade title run in any resolution up to 1080p over component, vga, or hdmi.
PS3 has 256mb video, and 256mb ram. Limiting developers to use only up to 256mb of ram of only video or loaded content. With FSB speed being slower because of the split components.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_hardware
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3_hardware
Each system has pretty much the same specs but the 360 is built with developers in mind and is much easier to code for.
and for the "motion control shit", Project natal is at least different than Sony's "motion control rip off of the Wii" {i think that's what it's called ;) }

As for your pricing graph.
you can take off the hdmi cable on 360 since it comes with component and composite and does 1080p over component.
you can also add 30-50 dollars for a headset for ps3 as it does not come with one.
so it looks more like $470 for a 360 with all the accessories you might need. (optional)
and upwards to $500 for a PS3 with a non-shitty bluetooth headset.
or you could get like a $200 arcade $15 component cable $15 play and charge kit (not $20) and for $230 you have a next gen HD console and tons of games to play! many people don't have internet believe it or not!

OK! So my rant is finally done and hopefully people will look at this and get knowledge from it (unlike what you gave) and look at things with a bit of foresight before an expensive console purchase. There are many things to consider but as I stated the positives on the 360 by far outweigh the positives of the ps3. Also I love xbox live and play it nearly every day! so many games, so little time! PEACE!

Last edited:

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Both are great systems, I prefer the PS3, but if I had the money I would also own a 360. Good to see an informed write up and the + / - of each system, I've known them, but sometimes it seems people don't realize both systems have strengths and weaknesses.

Oh I love this stuff! Someone claiming to be a non fanboy but if you just read the comments, they always reveal themselves somewhere. I for instance will go on to say, sorry. Sorry that I DO have to say BS on almost everything you comment on. I will also say I own both consoles and play one 20 times as much as the other. Yep it's 360. I'll get to the reasons in a minute.

I'm going to leave the quote at that as everyone can see the crap you wrote up top. This a thread about info, not your personal opinions on anything, at least not slinging crap opinions. If you like one more say so, but if you have to go to the point of insulting others and talking in caps and ending sentences with "!!!!" then you need to either calm down and think before you post, or don't post. Most of your arguments are not very good, I don't have to sit and wait for good games to come out for my PS3, a lot of games come out for both consoles now, and plenty of PS3 olys come out that are great, just using that as an example. But really that doesn't matter as this thread isn't suppose to be about tht. You do have some good info, you need to configure it better so people actually real through that instead of seeing a childish argument.

System Name Mainframe
Cooling Corsair H150i
Mouse Logitech G Pro
Keyboard Logitech G810
Both are great systems, I prefer the PS3, but if I had the money I would also own a 360. Good to see an informed write up and the + / - of each system, I've known them, but sometimes it seems people don't realize both systems have strengths and weaknesses.

I'm going to leave the quote at that as everyone can see the crap you wrote up top. This a thread about info, not your personal opinions on anything, at least not slinging crap opinions. If you like one more say so, but if you have to go to the point of insulting others and talking in caps and ending sentences with "!!!!" then you need to either calm down and think before you post, or don't post. Most of your arguments are not very good, I don't have to sit and wait for good games to come out for my PS3, a lot of games come out for both consoles now, and plenty of PS3 olys come out that are great, just using that as an example. But really that doesn't matter as this thread isn't suppose to be about tht. You do have some good info, you need to configure it better so people actually real through that instead of seeing a childish argument.

He was just correcting what the OP has wrong. He was not trying to insulting anyone.

Processor AMD FX 8320 @ 4GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 rev1
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 4 x 4GB DDR3 Ripjawz 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vapor-X AMD R9 280X
Storage 1 x 500GB Samsung Evo 850, 1 x 500GB Vrap Data Drive, 3 x 2TB Seagate, 1 x 1TB Samsung F1
Display(s) 3 x DGM IPS-2402WDH
Case Coolermaster HAF X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Coolermaster 1000W Silent Pro M
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I used to own all 3, my 360 broke, and I never repaired it, why? Simple, I don't particularly find it to be that good. The AAA games are mainly focused around FPS, which I just can NOT play on a controller, I need a mouse and keyboard (same for the PS3 really).

Because that limits my selection of games so much I had to justify either buying a new 360, or paying to have it repaired (out of warranty), and I couldn't. There were no games I wanted that I couldn't get on my PS3. Not only that, but my PS3 is my Blu-ray player and my DVD player, it also has a better media streaming capability than the 360 in my opinion.

Also joinmeindeath417, your comment about the cheap Blu-ray players was proved to be moot a while ago. They did a comparison of all the current Blu-ray players, the cheap ones failed, mostly because they couldn't be kept up to date with the latest BR specs, where as the PS3 will always be kept up to date thanks to Blu-ray Live! it's a necessary feature for Blu-ray players, but (at least here in the UK) you need to spend considerably more than a PS3 for a Blu-ray Live! compatible player.

The PS3 has integrated in to my media set up far easier than the 360 did, it just sat at the side and was brought out to play games every so often, and if I wanted to play online I had to pay for that "privilege", which unless I'm playing day in day out just was a waste of money for me.

However!

Money-wise, if you don't already own a console, and don't want Blu-ray, get a 360.

If you're looking for a Blu-ray player, or a Blu-ray player and a games console, get a PS3

Simplez.

Nighshalo789

I work at a game store. I'm pretty sure that people who own ps3's are retarded. #1 why spend so much money on something that does nothing. I spent just about that much on my first pc build and that PC would would rape a ps3. If you want to play games get a 360 if you want to be bored wondering why all your friends are smarter that you buy a ps3. I'm not a fanboy I own all three systems and a badass computer. And don't give that RROD bullshit. I got it, I admit that I was pretty pissed. Did I go out and spend an additional $400 on a system fu** no. That is stupid. and about games. Ps3 owners come in to my store all the time look at the ps3 wall and the first thing they say is "Man there aint any games" and the people that own 360 can't make up their mind cause there are so many games to choose from.

Processor AMD FX 8320 @ 4GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 rev1
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 4 x 4GB DDR3 Ripjawz 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vapor-X AMD R9 280X
Storage 1 x 500GB Samsung Evo 850, 1 x 500GB Vrap Data Drive, 3 x 2TB Seagate, 1 x 1TB Samsung F1
Display(s) 3 x DGM IPS-2402WDH
Case Coolermaster HAF X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Coolermaster 1000W Silent Pro M
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I work at a game store. I'm pretty sure that people who own ps3's are retarded. #1 why spend so much money on something that does nothing.

I'm not a fanboy I own all three systems and a badass computer.

Your previous statement begs to differ.

What the hell is wrong with you people? why is it so damn hard for you to accept that what works for one, doesn't work for someone else?! You fling insults and berate anybody who doesn't agree with you and your sentiments. Get over yourselves, you only need to justify your choice to ONE PERSON, yourself, and if you can't do that, well, you're a lot more insecure than you believe.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
He was just correcting what the OP has wrong. He was not trying to insulting anyone.

His post was beyond filled with sarcasm and many of the things he said he was doing himself, I guess I will explain it all in responses to his thread.

Let's see where to start. "I own both systems." Awesome anyone can say that. It's a very simple scapegoat fanboys commonly use to escape from being flamed by another fanboy of the opposite console. This commonly gives the comment readers a sense of acknowledgment that whatever this guy says must be true! Right....... Well I do own both consoles as well! (asuming you actually do and if you believe me is up to you as well.)

You are using the exact same scapegoat you just warned about, then you move onto using the 2nd most common scapegoat "you can believe me or not"

But I don't care letting people know why 360 is much better. I'm the assistant manager at a gamestop and let people know that very clearly. I actually am friends with many of them on xbox live. Many of them I agree with the types of games we like and many of them are my friends from being happy that I led them with a smart purchase of a kick ass console. Anyways everyone I work with has a 360 and 3 of us have ps3s as well. None of us like ps3 as much as our 360s. We talk about it all the fucking time because we get EXTREMELY bored and talk about the ups and downs of consoles.

Now your using the 3rd most popular scapegoat, your knowledge of things. Don't need to work at Gamestop to know a ton about games. I work at a grocery store and all we do is talk about games, sounds like your Gamestop :p

Sorry about that rant about my side story, back to ripping this "nonbiased" "nonfanboy" jarble. Let's see, "By far the most annoying thing is seeing fan boys boast about which system is better blah blah with illogical reason and dumb ass examples."
Really? That's kind of what I'm seeing right there! weird... 6 months of comparing? Try owning every console on release date and seeing the real ups and downs of both!

He didn't boast about any system being better, he pointed out the good and the bad things of each, did a fair price comparison, you must be reading something I'm not seeing up there. His post wasn't filled with snappy remarks like yours, or him bragging about his job, and his followers, just good info.

For example, RROD! OMG it sucks! yes it was a fatal flaw I admit, but when it happened it felt like I lost a child! I was in shock! There's a reason behind this. RROD is such a big deal since you go from ultimate gaming awesome to brick. It is so bad that people post about it everwhere about their pain. and I agree totally. But the ps3 fanboys need something to really get back at 360 fanboys since nearly half of all arguments over this shit ends up with this being mentioned. As for ps3 it was like a slow death. no games, waiting for good games,(and for updates and installs and load times, lol) I bought my ps3 on launch day and bought resistance. 3 days later gears of war came out. Yeah... my thoughts of ps3 went very far down as a game such as gears of war graphics weren't really matched for another year when Assassins creed, and cod4 came out. (Gears looks better than both though) and Assassins creed had real time lighting and looked much overall better on 360.

RROD sucks leave it at that, you said it yourself, but so does any issue with any system. I don't revert to RROD arguements because they are both decently powerful machines in a small box that doesnt get great airflow. Blu-Ray, Wi-Fi, Free internet are the most common examples I see, and are all great examples. PS3 has a ton of good games, and like I said a lot of games release for both consoles. Gears was a good game, but got dry after a while, was only fun as Co-Op. It did look good, but if your judging a game off graphics... especially console graphics, then this is all a joke.

Ok next. Revisions of System: none (ps3) right. looks like the 360 "Revisions of the system: 5 (soon to be 6) mainly for RROD issue" was an easy way to point out the rrod issue. ps3 has actually had multiple revisions. 60GB(BC) 20GB(BC) 80GB(LBC) 40GB 80GB 160GB. That looks like 6 to me. hmmmmmmm. Cut cost and take out media card readers, usb ports, ps2 playability. Oh but it's ONLY $399! wait, I don't need blu-ray, or wi-fi, or a big hard drive! well too bad! I think the 360 arcade for $199 is the greatest gaming deal I've ever seen! Working at a gamestop I sell anywhere from 1-2 of these a day. Compared to a few used ones and a pro here and there. And also compared to 1 ps3 every..... couple of weeks (I'm not kidding, including new and used) and a few wiis every week.

Hard drive size doesn't mean revision, but I do agree it has been through 3, 1st Gen with 100% PS2 compatibility (60GB + 40GB), 2nd Gen with most PS2 compat (80GB + 40GB), 3rd Gen with no PS2 compat (160GB + 80GB + 40GB). I do agree $199 is a great deal, but with a 20GB HDD, no wifi, no blu-ray, no wireless controller, it makes a diff. These are noticeable out of the box for many people as the console still plays games, but these are all features I use each and every day on my PS3 and it makes it very nice. Sony should bring back the 20GB PS3 to a lower end market though.

Man it's so hard to not rant about this, sorry.
"out with the old in with the new". Once they tap out of ideas, including the project natal. They will release the next Xbox and will quickly shut the doors on the remaining xbox 360 users (as they did with the original Xbox)
All righty, so 360 will discontinue this year? wait. That's not going to happen. But according to your logic it will. xbox had a 4 year shelf life. not bad for a console that was the same price as a ps2 with a hard drive and MUCH better graphics being sold for the same price. so 4 years and its up? With the new natal coming out late next year, their shelf life will likely go on to 2014, 2015. As the project manager at microsoft has said, "There's no need for a new xbox. The graphics are fine (look at RE5! {better on 360 btw http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=5454}) and there's no technology to improve enough upon the current xbox. And with Project Natal coming out, there will be new ways to play as well with the same system." so looks like microsoft is doing a 10 year cycle. OH DANG! Isn't that what sony said about the ps3! Sony also said that is why the $399 price tag is justified! or a $199 360.

So hard to rant, but you won't stop :confused: All I got to say to this is simple, their is far better tech out there than the 360 or PS3 when it comes to videocards that could push the envelope much farther, if you buy that Microsoft says their isn't then your crazy as the 360 and PS3 are using GPU's that weren't even't current gen when they came out (at least I don't think they were) and now they are numerous generations back. OH Dang, so much for buying lies? And like I mentioned, 20GB, no Wifi, no wireless, no bluray, all those things cost money, they did choose smart areas to cut though.

Well this would be true 5 years ago. but it's 2009 and, yes, the dreamcast died! yay! not really, i loved the dc! but current sales see a very bad turn for everything sony especially when compared to 360 and wii. www.vgchartz.com
this was a really bad paragraph for a reason to buy a ps3. "The console isn't going to die! yay! numbers from 5-15 years ago say this!

Recent sales are just fine, they were 14,000 behind last week in US, 5,000 ahead in Japan, 15,000 behind somewhere else, and 23,000 behind somewhere else. Most people buy the $199 system, granted not all do, but here's a comparison of the US sales figures. 360 = $9,684,932 PS3 = $13,818,567 If I know how to count, thats 14,000 less consoles and a whopping 4 million more they made in just the US. So much for dieing, thats called efficiency. (those numbers were attained by using the lowest cost system x sales of each respective console in the US for last week)

Anyways, made my point. The guy was just informing, he was pretty much right in all respects, no need to use sarcasm, and attitude to get your personal opinions past. In the end both are great systems.

System Name Mainframe
Cooling Corsair H150i
Mouse Logitech G Pro
Keyboard Logitech G810
What the hell is wrong with you people? why is it so damn hard for you to accept that what works for one, doesn't work for someone else?! You fling insults and berate anybody who doesn't agree with you and your sentiments. Get over yourselves, you only need to justify your choice to ONE PERSON, yourself, and if you can't do that, well, you're a lot more insecure than you believe.

Well if you start a comparison thread, there will always be people starting flame wars or proving what the OP has wrong. You brought this on your self.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
There doesn't need to be any of that, the guy posted good material. The facts of each consoles offerings, the issues, the prices, the fun factor (in his opinion). Most of those things are hard to be wrong on, the issues with each are well known, as are the prices, and what they offer. If you have an opinion on which is more fun, mention it, don't go and post a short story on where you work, how many people are your fans, and why you are so cool, and why this console is the PWNZORS, and why you can fly kites, and why you love kittens, and why this console will eat those kittens so stay away.

psych7111

@1Kurgan1
I aim to please ;)
"You are using the exact same scapegoat you just warned about, then you move onto using the 2nd most common scapegoat "you can believe me or not" "
It's not a scapegoat if you admit to it.
Admit that you like one console better than the other. Just do it. I did, take it or leave, reply why you think otherwise.
working at a gamestore is a scapegoat?
Damn. I really do like my job though.
"He didn't boast about any system being better, he pointed out the good and the bad things of each, did a fair price comparison, you must be reading something I'm not seeing up there. His post wasn't filled with snappy remarks like yours, or him bragging about his job, and his followers, just good info."
If you would have read all of mine, no it wasnt a fair price comparison and 2, bragging?
no intention on bragging, sorry.
"And like I mentioned, 20GB, no Wifi, no wireless, no bluray, all those things cost money, they did choose smart areas to cut though."
Disagree, ps2 bc should have never gone. kill the wireless. or i don't know, options?
360 = $9,684,932 PS3 = $13,818,567
guess which one loses more money per console sold?
software and accessories = profit. not hardware.
LOL. I live for this!

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
It's more of a scapegoat if you try to admit to it to sound more legitimate, it's like a double scapegoat. And I understand you like one console more, and it shows, this thread is about the good and bad things of each, if you got something say it, don't stretch it out over a 10 paragraph sarcastic post.

I read all your post, and still feel it was a fair price comparison. Like I said the 360 can be had at a lower cost out of the box console to play, but just like for cars, do you go out and buy 1 tire at a time? I payed for what I wanted and now thats done with, accesories will add up, but 4 million is a lot to make up, and almost 14 million in one week from one country, Sony or the PS3 is going no where.

Like I said you had some good points, and if you crunched that down into a paragraph or 2 without all your personal feelings and bragging there is some valid points in there, but theres a lot of crap that is just like I said your personal feelings and explaining how awesome you think you are :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.