• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel Appeals Against EU Antitrust Verdict

System Name penguin
Processor R7 5700G
Motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4
Cooling Some CM tower cooler that will fit my case
Memory 4 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage ADATA SU800 512GB
Display(s) 27' LG
Case Zalman
Audio Device(s) stock
Power Supply Seasonic SS-620GM
Software win10
what makes me laugh at all this is ,it's us that will foot the bill by higher prices not intel:shadedshu

We'll have to wait and see. I don't think the prices of any of intel's current products will go up. They will just remain at their current price points for a bit longer.

System Name The little engine that could
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Deepcool Gammaxx 400 Blue Basic
Memory G.Skil Aegis DDR4 16GB 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 6600 XT Eagle 8G
Storage Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB NVMe + Toshiba MQ01ABD 1TB HDD
Display(s) Dell U2520d 1440p
Case CM 690 II Advanced
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200
Power Supply Corsair CX400 with Arctic P12 fan
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed
Keyboard Dell basic
Software Win10 x64 LTSC
The fine must be addressed to both parties, not just one. Both parties are equally guilty of the "crime."

If Intel is guilty, it takes two to tango. Only one fine was issued so the partner in crime is missing. Also, if Intel is guilty, the fine needs to be based on the crime, not the situation of the subjects involved (e.g. if a movie star crashes into your ride, they need only pay the amount in damages based on the value of your car, not their net worth).

Whomever is pushing these charges need to show that AMD lost x amount of money because of this contract. That not only helps in determining the fines for Intel and "manufacturer C," it also dictates how much compenstation AMD deserves. AMD was the victim, after all.

So, even assuming Intel's guilt, everything else doesn't fall in place as it should.

In many ways, the government was the victim of the mafia. The mafia took over the role of the government and beating back the mafia meant the government was taking back control. It cost the government (city and federal) a lot money to right the wrong.

Intel was the one who profited from those rebates, so the EU went after them first. As for the OEMs, I agree the should be responsible as well, though maybe the cases will be brought up after the case against Intel will end.

I believe Intel has made about 5 billion U.S. dollars in 2008, so no the EU is not demanding Intel's net worth as a penalty.

Altogether this is not an AMD vs. Intel case, it's an EU vs. Intel case, that's why the EU gets the money.

The fine is a penalty for breaking the law, not a compensation for AMD's lost profits.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
You don't think "manufacturer C" didn't as well? They wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't mutually beneficial.

The case was 2002-2005. Current revenue should not weigh on the court's decision. The EU didn't get shafted, no one did. This is an Intel vs [null] case--unwinable. Whenever you got a [null] case (like death cases with no will), profits go to the state.

Rebates don't violate a law. This contract doesn't violate a law either. EU has a budget problem and found an easy victim. Most likely like seeing the big "bad" corporations getting fined for the sake of the "little guy."

And yes, when the appeal fails to go through, I doubt the EU will see an Intel price cut for a long time. They have to get that money back to make investors happy.

System Name Ryzen/Laptop/htpc
Processor R9 3900X/i7 6700HQ/i7 2600
Motherboard AsRock X470 Taichi/Acer/ Gigabyte H77M
Cooling Corsair H115i pro with 2 Noctua NF-A14 chromax/OEM/Noctua NH-L12i
Memory G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @3200/16GB DDR4 2666 HyperX impact/24GB
Video Card(s) TUL Red Dragon Vega 56/Intel HD 530 - GTX 950m/ 970 GTX
Storage 970pro NVMe 512GB,Samsung 860evo 1TB, 3x4TB WD gold/Transcend 830s, 1TB Toshiba/Adata 256GB + 1TB WD
Display(s) Philips FTV 32 inch + Dell 2407WFP-HC/OEM/Sony KDL-42W828B
Case Phanteks Enthoo Luxe/Acer Barebone/Enermax
Audio Device(s) SoundBlasterX AE-5 (Dell A525)(HyperX Cloud Alpha)/mojo/soundblaster xfi gamer
Power Supply Seasonic focus+ 850 platinum (SSR-850PX)/165 Watt power brick/Enermax 650W
Mouse G502 Hero/M705 Marathon/G305 Hero Lightspeed
Keyboard G19/oem/Steelseries Apex 300
Software Win10 pro 64bit
This is not a bribe in my eyes. It is a rebate attached to an exclusivity deal. Again, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

And if it were actually a bribe, the OEMs should be in just as much trouble. Both parties involved in a bribe are equally guilty.

just by offering exclusivity they take out the choice factor and that on its own is unethical, but almost all companies work in that way so by a company's standard its OK to do that :shadedshu

Case CM 690 II Advanced
Keyboard Dell basic
Software Win10 x64 LTSC
You don't think "manufacturer C" didn't as well? They wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't mutually beneficial.

The case was 2002-2005. Current revenue should not weigh on the court's decision. The EU didn't get shafted, no one did. This is an Intel vs [null] case--unwinable. Whenever you got a [null] case (like death cases with no will), profits go to the state.

Rebates don't violate a law. This contract doesn't violate a law either. EU has a budget problem and found an easy victim. Most likely like seeing the big "bad" corporations getting fined for the sake of the "little guy."

And yes, when the appeal fails to go through, I doubt the EU will see an Intel price cut for a long time. They have to get that money back to make investors happy.

"Manufacturer C" didn't experience huge losses, due to a price increase from Intel, that was his benefit.

I just wanted to show you how much Intel earns in a year. EU's fine is not even close to that amount, and as you said the case was 2002-2005, 3 years.

If you have any proof that EU is just doing it to get some cash, then I'd like to hear it.

Meecrob

what makes me laugh at all this is ,it's us that will foot the bill by higher prices not intel:shadedshu

well, maby you will, and WileE and others who only buy "the best" personal I will stick with AMD if only to keep the competition alive.

Just for WileE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition_law

You can scroll down and see the EU and US laws, they are quite similar actually.

wont do any good, Intel can do no wrong, they make the best hardware in the computer world.]

Honestly I'm still not convinced this law applied to Intel at the time of their "wrong doing". Hell I don't even think it applies to them now. Also why isn't the EU going after any of the OEM's? When you get busted for soliciting prostitution you AND the hooker go to jail. There is just something very fishy about all this. In the US you can fight something all the way to the Supreme court. In the E.U. it seems like you have the fox watching the chickens. Now I could be wrong so don't jump down my neck but who decides if the E.U. decision is correct?

this depends on where you are, some places I have seen them take both to jail, then let the hooker go, take a guess why?

because they can just use her to catch another john and they make more money that way.

if said "rebates" are contingent on anti competitive practices that are covered by the law yes, they do break the law.

Even if intel didnt know about the law(HAHAHA!!!) they are still held accountable to the word of law, ignorance of the law is no defense in any legal system i know of.

Meecrob

FordGT90Concept
http://macenstein.com/default/archives/750
Posted by Dr. Macenstein

Let me ask you something.

If I were to sell you a dozen eggs, would you be OK with opening the carton and finding 9 eggs? If a car company were to put up a big sign advertising their new mini van had 100 cubic feet of cargo space, but it actually had about 75, do you think you would have the right to complain? Then why is it we all just accept the misleading way hard drive manufacturers advertise the amount of space on their drives?

What I am referring to is the long-standing, misleading practice hard drive manufacturers use to describe the available free space on their drives via binary math. This is by no means a new problem, but I feel it is is an issue that is becoming more and more relevant as drive sizes expand. For example, in the old days, you might have have a hard drive that was sold to you as 40GB, only to find that once installed, you really only have 37.22GB free. Nowadays, with drive capacities soaring, those 3 missing GB might not seem like a big deal, but as hard drive capacities get larger, so too does the the gap between what you read you were getting in your local computer catalog, and the actual specs provided when you do a “Get Info” on the drive once it’s in your Mac.

For example, 500GB hard drives are quite common these days. However, once you plug that drive into your Mac, you may be unpleasantly surprised to see you really only have 465GB available. Somehow between the store and your house, you lost about 35GB of space! I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a whopping 1Terabyte drive, and while it was thrilling to think I had close to 1000GB in the palm of my hand, I will admit it still annoyed me that what I REALLY had was more like 925GB in there. You may think, well, 925GB is more space than you’d ever need, but that is not the point (oh, and you’d be wrong. I filled that in a month). The point is, the difference between 1000GB and 925GB is 75GB. 75GB is nothing to dismiss lightly (it’s more than the largest iPod can actually hold), and I feel it is a big enough difference to warrant a change in advertising.

Now, before the geek squad begins flaming me about formatting issues, binary math and 1024’s and such, let me just say this. I understand that years ago the hard drive manufacturers got together and decided that consumers were too stupid to understand binary math, so they decided to start rounding off numbers (and in such a way that conveniently gave consumers an inflated perception of their drive’s capacity). My point is, they decided this back when drives topped out at around 5 or 10GB. I think that most consumers these days know what a decimal point is, and they could handle seeing a real world number listed below a hard drive in a catalog. I honestly would have no problem buying a Mac that listed its internal storage as 465.5GB.

Even if the potential differences in capacity that result from the different formatting methods somehow factor in to this intentionally misleading advertising gimmick, it’s not like there are 4000 different ways to format a drive. If manufacturers want to advertise a 500GB drive, then they should have to just put under it (in small writing, like all truth is written) list the actual capacities under the 3 major schemes, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+. And in reality, it’s not like a 500GB drive formatted with FAT32 is going to give you 499.99GB and as NTFS is going to give you 465GB. They are all pretty close, and all closer to 465GB than 500GB.

Change with the times

Where yesterday’s PC user was dealing with 2 kilobyte text files, today’s consumers are handling enormous photo, music, and video collections. Today’s PC user knows that an HD QuickTime movie trailer is 175MB. They understand that each shot from their 9 megapixel digital SLR camera is going to clock in around 5MB. They know a downloaded iTunes TV show takes up 600MB. They know these things, and they are conscious of the amount of free space they have available on their drives. There is no reason to tell them a 465.5GB drive is really a 500GB drive. I say hard drive manufacturers should take a page from the more honest flash media manufacturers, where a 1GB flash card delivers 1GB of storage.

I am not asking for drive manufacturers to adopt a more accessible “base ten” scheme instead of the current binary math used to calculate sizes. I am simply saying give us a little credit. We can handle seeing slightly odd capacity sizes. These ARE computers we’re talking about, remember. Most of us are geeks. We might actually like to tell a friend we have the new 74.5GB iPod.

do i need to get you more?

and its not just MS that labels drives based on BINARY CAPACITY its every sain os out there including mac's. (linux, well different distros show capacity in different ways, but you shouldnt care since you feel linux and any non-windows os is trash.)

System Name Ultrabeast GX2
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 4.0GHZ 24/7
Motherboard Gigabit P35-DS3L
Cooling Rosewill RX24, Dual Slot Vid, Fan control
Memory 2x1gb 1066mhz@850MHZ DDR2
Video Card(s) 9800GX2 @ 690/1040
Storage 750/250/250/200 all WD 7200
Display(s) 24" DCLCD 2ms 1200p
Case Apevia
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Digital on-board, 5.1 digital hooked up
Power Supply 700W RAIDMAXXX SLI
Software winXP Pro
Benchmark Scores 17749 3DM06
I see all of the in-depth arguments about this, have been reading everyones very valid points over and over, even with meecrob getting sidetracked :toast:, here are my only points:

1. Intel isnt getting "fined" a small deal here, like a slap on the wrist, they are getting it hard and splintered without lubricant. The fine alone erases years of business done in the EU. Europe is hurting, needs the money, and TheMailMan78, FordGT90Concept, Meecrob, W1zzard, Sugarush, Erocker, $ReaPer$, Wilee, HalfAHertz and ME are all going to be splitting that bill.

2. Agreeing with Wilee, I dont believe they did enough to get a fine, Just like a runner, who gets sponsored, gets paid more for his exclusivity. Are you going to fine UnderArmor for that? how about Le Tour De France, are you going to sue LaPierre for doing Lance Armstrong a solid exclusivity deal? Hell, they gave him a bike to wear their stuff.

3. How in the hell did hard drive numbers and calculations get into EU suing Intel?:toast:

Meecrob

You may pay for it, I wont be, Intel dosnt have anything I want to buy.

Oh and note how much intel makes per year, this fine is really a drop in the bucket, far less then they made in even one year of doing the crap they are being slapped around for.

and the size track in this case(the hdd thing) is to prove a point and help stop mis-information from being spred around by those who do not have a historical context to put it into.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro

Oh and note how much intel makes per year, this fine is really a drop in the bucket, far less then they made in even one year of doing the crap they are being slapped around for.

and the size track in this case(the hdd thing) is to prove a point and help stop mis-information from being spred around by those who do not have a historical context to put it into.

The money they make per year mostly goes toward expenses, not in their pocket. The end product says that intel doesnt have that kind of money just lying around the office. Not to mention, you are biased against intel? and you are posting here? taboo....

Meecrob

im bias against how intel and most companies do business.

MS for example also use bully tactics, and they got/get slapped for it, I guess some intel execs will have to forgo their bonouses or buying new cars for a while if they endup having to pay the fine, poor guys..

If it was AMD in place of intel(places reversed) I would be saying they deserve it, any company that uses unethical tactics to stay on top/keep competitors down deserves it, I just haven't seen AMD do any of that, even against VIA who they could bully if they wanted to.(they are bigger then via after all)

If you break the law, you takes your chances, when you get caught, you shouldnt try to get out of it, and you shouldnt get out of it no matter how much money you have.(not just talking about intel here, but anybody or company)

I sure as hell wouldnt get away with breaking the law, the cops would be on my ass like white on rice, then i would endup in jail and with fines and everything else if i broke the law......

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

Oh you'll be paying for it too. Of course you wont blame it on this but the fact will remain you WILL pay for this somehow. :roll:

We all will.

Meecrob

how, I dont tend to upgrade my cpu/mobo that offten, I get something i can push to a nice level and stick with it(god how i hate replacing motherboards)

Oh and yes we all pay for everything in one way or another, I will pay at least enlarge by listening to intel user/lover friends of mine complain about high prices when they want to upgrade :p

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
It would be quicker if EU just sent us all a bill for $5-10 each, and bypass the middle-man :roll:

Meecrob

lol, i would send them back a bill for wasting my time :p

blah, If only a 3rd company would get out a chip/platform worth supporting, we could support that and let both companies know that they need to get on the ball and stop being stupid/assholes

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
lol, i would send them back a bill for wasting my time :p

blah, If only a 3rd company would get out a chip/platform worth supporting, we could support that and let both companies know that they need to get on the ball and stop being stupid/assholes

I could say the same about the graphics card market. GO GO S3 Chrome!

Meecrob

lol, sad part, if the chrome had come out a couple/few years earlier it would have been a decent product, and multichrome wasnt bad(buddy of mine still plays wow on his HTPC using multichrome)

I wanted PowerVR to become our 3rd option, the kyro was a hell of a chip!!!

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
Just for WileE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition_law

You can scroll down and see the EU and US laws, they are quite similar actually.

As your link is written a dominant grocery store chain could not hold a sale that sells things lower than an another grocery store chain. Its very vague, just the way abusive governments like it. Any exclusive pricing is not allowed according to the link. Are there no sales in the EU? I think they are using it as a harassment law to hussle money out of companies.

Then if every place charged the same on something they could say it is "price fixing". So anything sold on the mass market could then be subject to fines. That is unless you have EU officials in your pocket at least.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
If you have any proof that EU is just doing it to get some cash, then I'd like to hear it.
All the holes in logic of the case are the proof. If you're actually doing this to stop criminal activity, you pursue all the criminals, not just the one with the biggest wallet. It is telling about the motives behind the case.

and its not just MS that labels drives based on BINARY CAPACITY its every sain os out there including mac's. (linux, well different distros show capacity in different ways, but you shouldnt care since you feel linux and any non-windows os is trash.)
If I told you to travel 10km towards me but only meant 10m, you'd be 9990m away from me. Improper labeling of anything causes chaos and that's exactly what this is.

A lot of Linux distros do show the proper label to match the calculation. Linux devs are doing it right, Microsoft is still doing it wrong. Just because Microsoft is the largest corporation to not fix their labels doesn't make it right.

You still haven't found a hard drive with a binary MB or GB, have you? I'm patient, I'll wait. :) "GiB" and "MiB" didn't exist prior to 1998 so they will for sure be labeled incorrectly. I'm just curious if such hard drives ever even existed.

How in the hell did hard drive numbers and calculations get into EU suing Intel?:toast:
A similar case in the USA where Seagate got sued for Microsoft's bug. The guilty parties aren't always the one to get strung up.

Last edited:

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
just by offering exclusivity they take out the choice factor and that on its own is unethical, but almost all companies work in that way so by a company's standard its OK to do that :shadedshu

I disagree

As your link is written a dominant grocery store chain could not hold a sale that sells things lower than an another grocery store chain. Its very vague, just the way abusive governments like it. Any exclusive pricing is not allowed according to the link. Are there no sales in the EU? I think they are using it as a harassment law to hussle money out of companies.

Then if every place charged the same on something they could say it is "price fixing". So anything sold on the mass market could then be subject to fines. That is unless you have EU officials in your pocket at least.

I agree.

And here again, we are still going in circles.

Last edited:
Case CM 690 II Advanced
Keyboard Dell basic
Software Win10 x64 LTSC
All the holes in logic of the case are the proof. If you're actually doing this to stop criminal activity, you pursue all the criminals, not just the one with the biggest wallet. It is telling about the motives behind the case.

I meant real proof, not a conspiracy theory.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4

Where's your real proof?

This whole issue is "he said, she said". Very little proof from either side.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Mouse G400s Logitech
russia is not in eu to your homework before you are trying to look smart:laugh:

I said Russia is in Europe, I did not say Russia is in the EU. The two are different.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
The majority of Russia is in Asia. :laugh:

The case isn't clear enough to provide "real proof." We would first have to establish who set up this agreement--was it "manufacturer C" or Intel? We would then have to look at the sales figures to see if AMD really lost out because of this agreement. At least in the USA, anti-competitive behavior in "refusal to deal" cases is determined by the damage done to the competition. Here's an example...
http://www.ftc.gov/bc/antitrust/refusal_to_deal.shtm
Sometimes the refusal to deal is with customers or suppliers, with the effect of preventing them from dealing with a rival: "I refuse to deal with you if you deal with my competitor." For example, in a case from the 1950's, the only newspaper in a town refused to carry advertisements from companies that were also running ads on a local radio station. The newspaper monitored the radio ads and terminated its ad contracts with any business that ran ads on the radio. The Supreme Court found that the newspaper's refusal to deal with businesses using the radio station strengthened its dominant position in the local advertising market and threatened to eliminate the radio station as a competitor.

It could be determined that "manufacture C" arranged the agreement, or Intel, or both. All of which is irrelevant unless AMD was threatened by the deal.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Mouse G400s Logitech
The majority of Russia is in Asia. :laugh:

Well damn, you would think I would have realised that with a big ass world map mural beside my computer desk on the wall.. :roll:

It will no longer be for decoration now... I will use it for reference. :laugh: