• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA RealityServer Propels 3D Cloud Computing Using GPUs

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
NVIDIA, inventor of the graphics processing unit (GPU), and mental images, world leader in rendering technologies, introduced today the NVIDIA RealityServer platform for cloud computing, a powerful combination of GPUs and software that streams interactive, photo-realistic 3D applications to any web connected PC, laptop, netbook and smart phone.

NVIDIA RealityServer - the culmination of nearly 40 collective years of hardware and software engineering by NVIDIA and mental images - enables developers to create a new generation of consumer and enterprise 3D web applications, all with remarkable levels of photo-realism.

• Automobile product engineering teams will be able to securely share and visualize complex 3D models of cars under different lighting and environmental conditions.
  • Architects and their clients will be able to review sophisticated architectural models, rendered in different settings, including day or night.
  • Online shoppers will be able to interactively design home interiors, rearrange furniture, and view how fabrics will drape, all with perfectly accurate lighting.
The NVIDIA RealityServer platform is comprised of an NVIDIA Tesla RS GPU-based server running RealityServer software from mental images. While photorealistic imagery has traditionally taken hours or days to create, this first-of-its-kind, integrated solution streams images of photorealistic scenes at rates approaching an interactive gaming experience.

"This is one giant leap closer to the goal of real-time photo-realistic visual computing for the masses," said Dan Vivoli, senior vice president, NVIDIA. "mental images fully embraced the concept of GPU co-processing to enable Interactive photo-realism anywhere, any time - something that was science fiction just yesterday."

RealityServer software utilizes mental images iray technology, the world's first physically correct ray-tracing renderer that employs the massively parallel CUDA architecture of NVIDIA GPUs to create stunningly accurate photo-realistic images by simulating the physics of light in its interaction with matter. Because ray tracing is one of the most demanding computational problems, iray technology is designed to take advantage of the parallel computing power of NVIDIA Tesla.

"Everyone should experience the web the way they experience the world, in 3D," said Rolf Herken, CEO and CTO of mental images. "RealityServer offers extraordinary opportunities and far-reaching implications for businesses and consumers, enabling us to interact with 3D content in the form and manner that our brains expect."

Customer Quotes
"NVIDIA RealityServer can revolutionize marketing and sales via the web by enabling the world to interact with virtual products in a more realistic and unconstrained way," said David Kelly, CEO of mydeco.com, a U.K.-based designer furnishing site. "Our interactive 3D planner, which uses RealityServer, is what attracts customers to mydeco, and the immersive, real-life experience it delivers keeps them engaged."

"Some of the biggest problems we face in aviation research involve managing and visualizing massive datasets while keeping that data secure," said Fernando Toledo, Manager, Virtual Reality Center, National Institute for Aviation Research at Wichita State University. "Using NVIDIA RealityServer for virtual prototyping, design reviews and remote visualization solves those issues. We are extremely impressed by its performance and ability to realistically render our large 3D CAD models over the web without exposing our IP."

"NVIDIA RealityServer is an integral part of our 3D Scenes application on Facebook," said Mark Zohar, CEO, SceneCaster. "This unique and powerful GPU-based Cloud computing solution offers exciting opportunities for the delivery of realistic 3D applications and services."

Product Information
The NVIDIA RealityServer platform will be available November 30, 2009. Tesla RS configurations start at eight GPUs, and scale to support increasing numbers of simultaneous users.

A developer edition of RealityServer 3.0 software will be downloadable free of charge, including the right to deploy non-commercial applications November 30, 2009.

For more information about NVIDIA RealityServer, please visit this page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

IceCreamBarr

System Name Non Existent
So is this an office showing how clean it would be if they implemented cloud computing, reducing the amount of desk clutter OR is this an example of the new 3D capabilities touted in the article? If that's a 3D CAD model, I can not tell the difference.

Truth be told, I didn't read the entire article so perhaps my question is answered in the article.

Barr

System Name N/A
Processor i7-4790K
Motherboard Asus Z97-A
Cooling Thermalright True Power 140
Memory 2 x 8GB GeIL Potenza 2400Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 Gaming
Storage 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 24" Samsung 1080p LED Monitor
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Corsair TX650W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown MX)
Software Windows 8.1
So is this an office showing how clean it would be if they implemented cloud computing, reducing the amount of desk clutter OR is this an example of the new 3D capabilities touted in the article? If that's a 3D CAD model, I can not tell the difference.

i think it's a 3D model

Processor R9 5800x3d | R7 3900X | 4800H | 2x Xeon gold 6142
Motherboard Asrock X570M | AB350M Pro 4 | Asus Tuf A15
Cooling Air | Air | duh laptop
Memory 64gb G.skill SniperX @3600 CL16 | 128gb | 32GB | 192gb
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 |Quadro P5000 | RTX2060M
Storage Many drives
Display(s) M32Q,AOC 27" 144hz something.
Case Jonsbo D41
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse g502 Lightspeed
Keyboard G913 tkl
Software win11, proxmox
Benchmark Scores 33000FS, 16300 TS. Lappy, 7000 TS.
3D.

Ami the only one that cant see that stuff isnt real, and the designers are far from real alike experience, looks etc etc.

System Name N/A
Processor i7-4790K
Motherboard Asus Z97-A
Cooling Thermalright True Power 140
Memory 2 x 8GB GeIL Potenza 2400Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 Gaming
Storage 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 24" Samsung 1080p LED Monitor
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Corsair TX650W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown MX)
Software Windows 8.1
3D.

Ami the only one that cant see that stuff isnt real, and the designers are far from real alike experience, looks etc etc.

it's rather realistic if you ask me.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
Inventor of the GPU huh?

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.

Benetanegia

Inventor of the GPU huh?

Every time something is posted untouched from Nvidia happens the same. YES, they invented the GPU.

Graphics card != GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) != VPU (Video Processing Unit, Video Precessor) != Graphics Accelerator

Infact:

{Video Processor
.......[Graphics Accelerator
...............(GPU)
.......]
}

Examples:

Graphics card = generic name for all cards.

Matrox Millenium = Video Processing Unit

3DFx Vodoo = 3D Graphics Accelerator

GeForce 256 = First GPU, term invented by Nvidia that gives name to a very specific variation of something that already existed, just like CUDA core, for example. It involves, between many other things, hardware transform and lighting (T&L) and full compliance with OpenGL pipeline. Since then all graphics vendors reproduced the "same" architecture and adopted the term because it was widely used in the media.

Comparison of what has happened with the GPU: A pick-up is a truck type, but imagine that in the future all trucks are pick-up trucks and are called simply pick-up, while the term truck comes into desuse. Then someone would be surprised to hear that: "someone invented the pick-up, while there existed many other...erm... pick-ups before? (=trucks, truck and car term are not used anymore and pick-up takes the place for anything similar to it, including their antecessors).

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
I have a ISA card that has a GPU by common teminology. It is a Matrox, but wait, I had a quasi three pixel pushing engine with onboard RAM Cirrus PCI card, then Cirrus then invented the GPU. Or perhaps the first LED displays on mainframes were the first GPU's as they were computer related. However the lights on the early mainframes could be considered pixels, so perhaps they invented the first GPU.

Matrox had the first GPU.

From Wiki

Matrox's first graphics card product was the ALT-256 for S-100 bus computers, released in 1978.

From Wiki

Three people co-founded Nvidia in 1993

Nvidia invented shit, ATI invented shit. Matrox was first.

Or this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_processing_unit

System Name Univac SLI Edition
Processor Intel Xeon 1650 V3 @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard eVGA X99 FTW K
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Nvidia Titan X Tri-SLI w/ EK Blocks
Storage HyperX Predator 240GB PCI-E, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp 34" Ultra-Wide (U3415W) / (Samsung 48" Curved 4k)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Edition
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350watt Toughpower Modular
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CODE 10 keyless MX Clears
Software Windows 10 Pro
3D.

I've never seen a office so clean lolz.. Totally none realistic to me.
Um.....its 3d. Compare that to say...Crysis and id say it looks pretty damn real. So if its to clean, thats a technicality. I aksed anybody else around my screen and they all thought it was a real picture.

Benetanegia

I have a ISA card that has a GPU by common teminology. It is a Matrox, but wait, I had a quasi three pixel pushing engine with onboard RAM Cirrus PCI card, then Cirrus then invented the GPU. Or perhaps the first LED displays on mainframes were the first GPU's as they were computer related. However the lights on the early mainframes could be considered pixels, so perhaps they invented the first GPU.

Matrox had the first GPU.

From Wiki

Matrox's first graphics card product was the ALT-256 for S-100 bus computers, released in 1978.

From Wiki

Three people co-founded Nvidia in 1993

Nvidia invented shit, ATI invented shit. Matrox was first.

Again, they did not invent the GPU, they invented video cards or video processor in any case, but never the GPU.

Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Mouse Logitech G502
Software Windows 10 Pro
Every time something is posted untouched from Nvidia happens the same. YES, they invented the GPU.

Graphics card != GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) != VPU (Video Processing Unit, Video Precessor) != Graphics Accelerator

Infact:

{Video Processor
.......[Graphics Accelerator
...............(GPU)
.......]
}

Examples:

Graphics card = generic name for all cards.

Matrox Millenium = Video Processing Unit

3DFx Vodoo = 3D Graphics Accelerator

GeForce 256 = First GPU, term invented by Nvidia that gives name to a very specific variation of something that already existed, just like CUDA core, for example. It involves, between many other things, hardware transform and lighting (T&L) and full compliance with OpenGL pipeline. Since then all graphics vendors reproduced the "same" architecture and adopted the term because it was widely used in the media.

Comparison of what has happened with the GPU: A pick-up is a truck type, but imagine that in the future all trucks are pick-up trucks and are called simply pick-up, while the term truck comes into desuse. Then someone would be surprised to hear that: "someone invented the pick-up, while there existed many other...erm... pick-ups before? (=trucks, truck and car term are not used anymore and pick-up takes the place for anything similar to it, including their antecessors).

Again, they did not invent the GPU, they invented video cards or video processor in any case, but never the GPU.

Benetanegia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_256

Upon release, GeForce 256 offered industry-leading real-time 3D rendering performance. It was marketed as "the world's first 'GPU', or Graphics Processing Unit," a term Nvidia defined at the time as "a single-chip processor with integrated transform, lighting, triangle setup/clipping, and rendering engines that is capable of processing a minimum of 10 million polygons per second."

I could debate about this forever, it might look like a technicallity nowadays, but before GeForce 256 launched GPUs didn't exist, primarily (but no exclusively) because the GPU term didn't exist to begin with. ;)

Still confused? Let me put another example. Who invented the car?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Car" and "Cars" redirect here. For other uses, see Car (disambiguation).

An automobile, motor car or car is a wheeled motor vehicle used for transporting passengers, which also carries its own engine or motor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automobile

History of cars=automobile:

http://www.ausbcomp.com/~bbott/cars/carhist.htm

Etymology of car (AKA what car really means): http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/car

Noun

car (plural cars)

1. (dated) A wheeled vehicle, drawn by a horse or other animal
2. A wheeled vehicle that moves independently, steered by a driver mostly for personal transportation; a motor car or automobile

She drove her car to the mall.

3. (rail transport, chiefly North American) An unpowered unit in a railroad train.

The conductor linked the cars to the locomotive.

So who invented the car?

Last edited:
System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
Shadowing is all wrong by the wall and under the table and the white pillars are over reflected in the laminate flooring. Perspective is a bit cockeyed too. TFT screens are too small, buttonless and have consistent plastic matte all over without cables or brand markings (on front or rear).

Other than those minor complains, the render is excellent.

HOWEVER; is this a minute long render or is this REAL TIME?

PS. I invented the GPU and the GPU was ME in KINDERGARTEN in 1973. I used to get graph paper from my dad and shade the little boxes and make shapes. Pixels. I did triangles, boxes, squares, as primitive shapes, and did circles, letters, shadows and shading. So what is it was a Human-GPU? I still invented it. I AM the first human GPU. Well actually, makebe some other kid did it 20 years earlier, who knows.

Last edited:

Benetanegia

PS. I invented the GPU and the GPU was ME in KINDERGARTEN in 1973. I used to get graph paper from my dad and shade the little boxes and make shapes. Pixels. I did triangles, boxes, squares, as primitive shapes, and did circles, letters, shadows and shading. So what is it was a Human-GPU? I still invented it. I AM the first human GPU. Well actually, makebe some other kid did it 20 years earlier, who knows.

Oooooh sorry to spoil you, but it seems that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chameleon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish

both were already kicking in the jurassic or triassic. And they were not only the first GPU, but the first camera and first OLED screen too. :D

Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
Bother.I guess I cant sue for royalties then? LOL

LOL... in other news... WWF charity sues nVidia for copyright infringement. WWF representing class-action lawsuit on behalf of all chameleons. LOL

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.

Yes, but the statement shows clearly that it can do 10 MILLION at a time!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT 1111111111111 WAFFLES WAFFLES

Can you do that? I think not.

Jagged angles...

They should have rendered it with an ATi card to fix that!!! :laugh:

Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Hey, I can draw non-jagged angled lines with my crayon. And I did it first. Someone call me a lawyer. Gonna get BOTH nV and ATI now.

Benetanegia

Jagged angles...

They should have rendered it with an ATi card to fix that!!! :laugh:

It's because of the photons of global ilumination IMO, because flat shaded/iluminated angles don't have jaggies. They should have used more photons, but maybe that's asking too much for interactive real-time rendering.

Hey, I can draw non-jagged angled lines with my crayon. And I did it first. Someone call me a lawyer. Gonna get BOTH nV and ATI now.

$$$$$$$$$$$

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Jagged angles on the bottom edges of the tables, and the lighting on the aluminum base of the chair is wrong, monitor facing away on nearest table has jaggies on the bottom, and is not casting a shadow. The white reflection of the columns on the floor is not consistent with the lighting angle. The whole image look like it was taken at too low of a ISO and has alot of noise, could be compression artifacts, but it just looks meh.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
its definately 3D.

its very, VERY well done - but you can tell its fake by looking at hte LCD screens.

1. no reflections/refraction from the one facing us - it looks like an LCD screen powered on with no signal (slightly fuzzy look from ambient reflections)

2. the one facing away from us, has no logo or cables ;D

either

A: this is a 3D rendering

or

B: this is a mock shoot, where they just used props

going by the press release, i say A - and hot damn, ray traced games will be AWESOME

P.S - nvidia did not invent graphics cards or 3D video cards - they did however coin the term GPU, and steal the rights to it.

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
1. no reflections/refraction from the one facing us - it looks like an LCD screen powered on with no signal (slightly fuzzy look from ambient reflections)
Matte screens don't reflect much if anything. Only those with a glossy/glass finish reflect a lot. Looking at it, it looks exactly like a matte screen.

The only thing that doesn't look right to me is the bright spot on the chair. It appears excessively blurry when, being that close, it should be sharp and clear. Also, the wheels on that same chair don't look like your typical office chair. The wheels should be offset more from their attachment point.

If it weren't for that chair, I'd say it were taken by a camera.

Oh, and the binder close to that chair looks excessively blurry too. Maybe it was taken with a camera but they used very high JPEG compression and/or used a crappy program to size it.

Mouse Logitech G502
Software Windows 10 Pro
I have an office chair just like that and the wheels arent offset.

Weer

System Name //////////////////////////////////////Crunching/Folding Builds\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Processor Q8400@ 4.0Ghz | Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz | E7300 @ 3.8Ghz | E5300 @ 4.3Ghz | E5300 @ 3.9Ghz | E2180 @ 2.0Ghz |
Motherboard ASUS P5Q-E | Asus P5Q Pro | Gigabyte EG45-DS2H | Gigabyte EP35-DS3H | Gigabyte NV73 | E-Sonic P35-G
Cooling TRUE [Lapped] | TRUE | Thermalright SI-128 | Stock | Stock | Stock
Memory G.Skill 8192MB @ 1066Mhz | G.Skill 4096MB | OCZ 2048MB | G.Skill 2048MB | PNY 2048MB | OCZ 1024MB
Video Card(s) GTX 280 + 8800 GTS 512 | 9800 GX2 + 8800 GTS 512 | 6600 GT | 8800 GS | 9600 GSO 512
Storage G.Skill 64GB SSD (OS) | Segate 750GB [Downloads] | 5TB JBOD [Movies] | 3TB JBOD [Else] | 1.5TB [Ex]
Display(s) QUAD Monitors: Dell 2007FP [20"] + Dell 3007WFP-HC [30"] + Dell 2007FP [20"] | Dell 2407WFP-HC [24"]
Case Antec P190 | Antec Three-Hundred | Antec NSK2400 | Thermaltake Strike MX | HEC 6T10 | HEC 8K01
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer PCI + [Audiophile HD600] + [Creative G500 + Logitech X-530 = 10 speakers]
Power Supply OCZ 750w [62A] | OCZ 750w [62A] | Antec 380w [31A] | Antec 650w [54A] | OCZ 400w [33A] | GeN [20A]
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + Windows XP 64-bit | Windows Vista SP2 64-bit | Windows 7 RTM 64-bit
Benchmark Scores ////////////////////////////////66,666 [Crunching] + 45,455 [Folding]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You're 43?