• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] H20 932 POWDERCOATED

Howard

System Name Simplicity II Extreme Rev.2
Processor Corei7 920 D0 @4.2Ghz 1.375V Turbo
Motherboard eVGA X58 Classified E759
Cooling Watercooled CPU (EnzoTech Luna Rev.A) NB+SB (Bitspower) Mosfet (Bitspower) Feser 360 + MCP655B
Memory Corsair Dominator GT CL7 1866Mhz 6GB (7-6-7-20 @1600Mhz)
Video Card(s) XFX GTX285 XXX
Storage WD Caviar Green 1Tb (OS) - WD Caviar 500Gb - Seagate Barracuda 500Gb
Display(s) Samsung SycnMaster 931bw
Case ATCS840 Black (Acrylic Side Panel)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium Fatality
Power Supply Corsair HX1000
Software Win7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores will do this asap..
i leave in asia country in singapore if heard b4(im sure everyone know where is that)im not sure wad is the ambient temp as never measure it b4 but i can tell u from what my body can feel everyday,is quite hot and sometimes humidity is the issue.my rig is place in my masterroom well is none air condition room so i guess that why im into watercooling.well yeah i've been eyeing and eager to get the TFC monsta rad but the price is always why pushing me back,maybe one day i will buy if the price and the exchange currency is lower a bit.nice temp u got there on your cpu,for your gfx lol is the matter of time soon im sure u gonna watercooled it.....thanx for all the good comments and advice

kool ! sure know Singapore, it's good place to live!!!

thx for the info.. i live in HK, comin season is winter, can't wait to OC the RIG..
good luck with your RIG bru! if u upgrade new systemin near future, i highly recommend you get Dominator GT either CL7 1866 or CL8 2000 (if u lucky enough get a CL7) u won't regret it! it's sound and stable, i'm running 7-8-7-20 2T 2000Mhz @3.3Ghz

peace out!

Last edited:

kool ! sure know Singapore, it's good place to live!!!

thx for the info.. i live in HK, comin season is winter, can't wait to OC the RIG..
good luck with your RIG bru! if u upgrade new systemin near future, i highly recommend you get Dominator GT either CL7 1866 or CL8 2000 (if u lucky enough get a CL7) u won't regret it! it's sound and stable, i'm running 7-8-7-20 2T 2000Mhz @3.3Ghz

peace out!

yeah...bro...i owes trusted rams brands as my 1st so called gaming rig is power by kingstons rams but after i got working and afford more high end stuff i totally put my trust on corsair ram as i try it on my second rig and it is awesome.will do bro hope to upgrade my pc heavily before i get married with my fiance..lol.after that i will have to think more like a dad..

Howard

Cooling Watercooled CPU (EnzoTech Luna Rev.A) NB+SB (Bitspower) Mosfet (Bitspower) Feser 360 + MCP655B
yeah...bro...i owes trusted rams brands as my 1st so called gaming rig is power by kingstons rams but after i got working and afford more high end stuff i totally put my trust on corsair ram as i try it on my second rig and it is awesome.will do bro hope to upgrade my pc heavily before i get married with my fiance..lol.after that i will have to think more like a dad..

yea Dominator RAM rocks! but i doubt the H50..

yea be a PC Modder dad, as long u fulfill all your family needs, the rest is up to u! lol..
toast to new life!

just a suggestion, u got great rig there, but just replace those blurry pics if u would bro!

peace out!

Last edited:

yea Dominator RAM rocks! but i doubt the H50..

yea be a PC Modder dad, as long u fulfill all your family needs, the rest is up to u! lol..
toast to new life!

just a suggestion, u got great rig there, but just replace those blurry pics if u would bro!

peace out!

lol....sorry bout the blurry pics,my cam just cant focus whenever i try to shoot it under low lighting,well i will to find another pic to replace it after im hookup again with my desktop coz now im still at my old house and my rig at my new house.

Thanx To All Of Those Who Just Voted For Me...if U Got Any Comments....good Or Bad Are All Welcome.

System Name Reaper
Processor AMD 8350 @4.8ghz
Motherboard Asus Rog Crosshair V Formula Z
Cooling Custom water cooling
Memory 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400
Video Card(s) Evga Gtx 970 Ftw X2 in SLI
Storage Samsung evo 250gb ssd(Win10), Crucial 120gb ssd(Win7), WD Caviar black 800gb, Wd Blue 1tb
Display(s) 32' inch Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 800D modded
Audio Device(s) Built into Motherboard soundblaster
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850b2
Mouse EVGA Torq X10 Carbon fiber
Keyboard LOGITECH G910 rgb
Software Win7 ultimate + Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Reaper_v3.4/builds/
i like, i like. i wanted to get that case but decided on the 922. I like that set up. Hows the OC' goin? Got up to 4ghz? Got a 9 from me bud.

i like, i like. i wanted to get that case but decided on the 922. I like that set up. Hows the OC' goin? Got up to 4ghz? Got a 9 from me bud.

thanx alot bro for the votes....well,it seems that my systems after all it has been cooled down with watercooling,im only able to stay stable at a clock of 3.10ghz only which is 345x9..and im happy with the game result as long as my systems won't crash during gameplay is ok for me.My next target will be getting a core i7 870 if im not wrong which can pair with a P55 mobo...EVGA i hope or gigabyte.

Howard

yo bro nice pics u just got there!!! cool !

anyways, i'm heading to s'pore soon as next month, would u mind to inform me, where to walk around and purchase hi-end computer parts? thx a lot in advance!

yo bro nice pics u just got there!!! cool !

anyways, i'm heading to s'pore soon as next month, would u mind to inform me, where to walk around and purchase hi-end computer parts? thx a lot in advance!

wow,bro that's a surprise hearing that u will be here nest month,around when issit..??maybe i dont even mind i bring you along.i can tell you there is 2 place where we call computer heaven which is SLS and funan digital mall,but i suggest you to go to SLS(Sim Lim Square),but make sure u do ur research on what u wana buy because sale person there tend to cheat on noobies.FYI is true,we go there just to buy not to hear wad they have to say sometimes is fake so be carefull

Howard

wow,bro that's a surprise hearing that u will be here nest month,around when issit..??maybe i dont even mind i bring you along.i can tell you there is 2 place where we call computer heaven which is SLS and funan digital mall,but i suggest you to go to SLS(Sim Lim Square),but make sure u do ur research on what u wana buy because sale person there tend to cheat on noobies.FYI is true,we go there just to buy not to hear wad they have to say sometimes is fake so be carefull

kool, i've done some research too..
12-16nov on 2nd honeymoon lol! alrite it's out of context here..
Funan and Sim Lim (bargain and careful) hehe..
alrite, why dun we discuss bout this..
kimono_mir@hotmail.com (this is my MSN)
thx bru, peace out!

Last edited: