• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

internet not connecting

Kymberly_S

ok i just googled the BIOS number (2akt46aus) and came up with this google page: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=2akt46aus&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw&start=0

while this page: http://developer.novell.com/yes/78990.htm seems to give an idea what adapters and drivers you'll need; Intel® Integrated 82562EZ LAN. i don't know if this will work with your PC but given that the BIOS is identical to yours it "should" work.

I just went back through the thread.. went over and over.. and started again.. loaded.. EVERYTHING..

Tried this one more time.. (along with several other things)

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW HERO/GURU..

The internet is connected..! I am feeling like this :toast: and this :respect:

THANK YOU CHRYONN FOR HANGING IN THERE..​

I think I may weep a little... Thank you a million times ... :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Round of applause for Chryonn !!!!!!!

I know 2 lovely people that are going to be sooooo Happy to have their comp back and be able to talk to their family in England and Scotland..

Last edited:
System Name Le Don
Processor Core i 5 2500K Unlocked 3.3GHz HD Graphics 3000
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Revision Rev 3.1
Cooling Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev.2
Memory 8Gb Corsair DDR3 (CMZ8GX3M2B1600C9), 1600MHz, 1.5V, 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) EVGA Signature 2 Super Clocked GTX680 2GB
Storage Total 6 TB storage
Display(s) LG 23" D2342P and LG 42" 42LF65 LCD (Wall mounted)
Case Antec P180 Silver
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
Power Supply Corsair 850HX
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit,
Glad i could help, though let's not forget the wonderful people who contributed here also :) :)

Kymberly_S

Glad i could help, though let's not forget the wonderful people who contributed here also :) :)

I know hey :) You guy's are brilliant.. ! I am still ecstatic.. and it's the next day :) !

Woooo hooooo...!!! I get my kitchen table back.. and they're coming for dinner tonight so they are taking it home.. woooooo hoooooo

Thanks to everyone ... you all I know must be sick of seeing this thread so .. last comment.. lets let it disappear.. off the page.. no more cringing lol..