• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

KINGMAX Introduces 32GB SDHC Waterproof Class 10 Media

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
KINGMAX, leading memory product manufacturer, recently announced the 32GB Class 10 SDHC memory card featuring fast writing, large capacity and waterproof features. With a writing speed of over 20MB/sec on a total capacity of 32GB, users can display the full continuous shooting speed of cameras without worrying about insufficient storage space. Also, the IPX8-compliant waterproof performance helps professionals prevent data damage from accidents.

The bustling US MBL World Champion Series has just finished, and there was not an empty seat in any single match of this annual event. When watching these spectacular matches, there is no reason for any spectator to miss any opportunity to shoot the excellent performances of the players. If the memory card does not support fast writing, continuous shooting will be unable to shoot continuously. Therefore, KINGMAX introduces the 32GB Class 10 SDHC memory card. Complying with the Class 10 standard specified by SD Association, this memory card allows users to apply continuous shooting at a faster speed without using a professional SLR camera with its high writing speed at 20MB/sec or faster. Also, it is particularly suitable for the continuous shooting of sports events, pets, children and other fast-moving objects. Even amateurs can capture every moment of a great event.

High resolution and high capacity: Stores precious moments anywhere and anytime
At the advent of the broadband era, movie-sharing websites (such as YouTube) and personal blogs are increasingly popular; and together with the popularity of digital cameras, more and more consumers like to share the precious moments in life with friends on the Internet by uploading photos on the web. Whether photos or movies, the demand for high-capacity storage and high-resolution pictures is increasing. The KINGMAX 32GB Class10 SDHC memory card ensures high resolution (AVCHD) and complies with full HD (1920x1080) picture quality. The 32GB super high capacity allows storage of up to 160 minutes of high-definition movies, even up to 2,500 pictures in RAW3 format. This way, consumers will not need to worry about their sweet memories from losing colors due to low resolution and the inconvenience as a result of inadequate storage.

Specification of KINGMAX SDHC /Waterproof SDHC memory card:
  • Capacity: 2GB /4GB/ 8GB /16GB/32GB
  • Dimension: 32*24*2.1 mm (L*W*H)
  • Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
  • Complies with SD 2.0 standard
  • 20MB/sec high speed transfer rate
  • Endurance: 5,000 times
  • Data Retention: 10 years
  • Weight: 2g

Features of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
  • KINGMAX patent PIP technology inside, features Waterproof and Dustproof
  • Operation temp:-25ºC~85ºC, Storage temp:-40ºC~85ºC
  • According to IEC 60529, water-proof certificated (equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7 or IPX7)
  • Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
  • Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
  • Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
  • Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
Sweet.

How much for the 32Gb ones?

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
I have never heard of Kingamx before. Also I'm puzzeled about the marketing here, they seem to be far beyond the needs of your average family man shooting photo on the weekend. Yet there not mentionang words like professional, or enthusiast, yet they seem tailored for such. Yes I can see the point of "waterproof" or "water resistant", but flash memory is already rather durrable, the cards maybe not soo much, but the data on them is more or less indestructable. I personally have dropped my 8Gb Kingston SD card in water, and even animal poop at the petting zoo, and it still works flawlessly. I'm just kinda perplexed as to the need for and purpose of these products. :confused:

o_O waterproof? I'm pretty sure flash memory is waterproof anyway. This is just nothing more than marketing lol.

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
o_O waterproof? I'm pretty sure flash memory is waterproof anyway. This is just nothing more than marketing lol.

Thats what I thought, the only thing that would seem maybe diffrent to me is the fact maybe it's made from a more durrable plastic than most ? :wtf: