• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Just an old green machine.

Jayzilla

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
C2D E6600
Gigabyte DS3
Zotac 8800GTS G92
OCZ Flex
Creative X-fi
What is my PSU?
And many accessories

Mods:
Some MDPC-X and Clean-cut sleeving. Mirror CPU and blocks finished lapping. Not thing really special except the window panel is made out of glass. I am sure If I had a better lens and skills people probably will give me more point, but that is not casemod….

I buided this machine for extreme ocking in 3-4 years ago. But sadly I never have time to think it out how to oc it. Hope this is not too late to showcase it. The newest part in the case probably the Antec’s radiator, most of the parts has been discontinued. Please feel free to give me any -comments, this is improve my case mod skill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64
Very clean, I like the 70 Superbird green. Very cool indeed. 9/10

System Name Benny
Processor Phenom II 1055t @ 3.3GHz; 300x11; 1.380v; NB 2700; HT 2400
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula (2002 BIOS)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE 120 Black + 2 Xilence Red Wing PWM 120mm (push/pull) + polycarbonate fan holders
Memory 8GB GeIL Ultra 2133MHZ C9 running at 1600MHz @ 7-7-7-21 1T 1.5v
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr II GTX470 @ Stock w/CPU fan cable-tied on, as one of the GPU fans broke.
Storage 60GB OCZ Agility3 (OS);500GB WDC Grn; 1x1TB WDC Blk (Backup)
Display(s) ASUS PA823Q
Case Silverstone Raven 2 (all cables custom sleeved with velcro mod on side panel...)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi (Onboard) + Harmon Kardon HK6100 amp powering JVC HA-RX700's with Zalman mic
Power Supply Corsair HX650W
Software Win7 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores No benchies so making this space useful! Corsair M90, Logitech G19. Phobya FlexLight LED's (gawjus)
8/10 from me, I love it.
I like your chair ;) and how many PC's are you using as desk supports? I can see 2 I think lol

Your PSU looks like it's got some kind of cover over it. This could be for:
1. Acoustic dampening and/or
2. Because it's one of the PSU's that has holes all over it (like this); and the cover could be to direct the airflow out of the back of the case (as your PSU is mounted upside down).

Looking at your PSU, I'd guess that it's from the Hyper Type R series.

Jayzilla

To Scaminatrix.
Thanks. Got that chair for 13 bucks at Target few days ago.
Only one pc. I have no where to place it.
You got it. Those cheap sound insulator does't work at all in my case. I used to cover the labels....
I remember now. The PSU is from Xion, a discontinued model.

Thanks Pentastar111. That is lots of points you gave me.

Lol

some people want good hardware and other will give you a low score for not doing a lot of mods, so it seems that you cant win here. so im going around giving out tens to make up for all the dam dirty apes "trollers" out there! :) 10/10 for me!

Jayzilla

some people want good hardware and other will give you a low score for not doing a lot of mods, so it seems that you cant win here. so im going around giving out tens to make up for all the dam dirty apes "trollers" out there! :) 10/10 for me!

I can't expect more for this 3-4 years old machine. You know what. Because of your vote I got the thumb up back! Thanks.
Soon enough I will submit a MDPC class machine. Project is on going.