• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
Some new BFBC2 Vietnam video footage ripped from GameTrailers.com: Link.

What if your life consisted of an endless stream of people asking the same questions over and over again, each person demanding an answer, as if they personally funded your paycheck, and getting pissy if you don't address their inquiries promptly, in a very respectful manner? If this sound OK to you, maybe you have what it takes to be a "community manager" for a video game franchise!

twitter.com/dennisvictor: "@zh1nt0 Morning! When's the next map pack coming for #BFBC2? :)"
twitter.com/zh1nt0: "@dennisvictor #BFBC2 We're still unsure about when the release date is. When we do know however, we will announce it :)"

twitter.com/sutyomatic: "@zh1nt0 Probably I'm the n+1 person asking, but any news on the 7th Map Packs arrival? :)"
twitter.com/zh1nt0: "@sutyomatic No, I'm afraid we're still investigating some release dates. Hopefully we will be able to announce one soon."

... to be continued.

==================================================

New Battlefield Blog Post: Vietnam Hardware #7: The Sounds of the 60's

* BY: H Brun
* POSTED : Nov 19, 2010, 12:00AM

Magnus Walterstad, Olof Strömqvist, and Mari Saastamoinen. Extraordinary audio geeks, and perfectly sane people. Really. Photo: Christopher Bennison.

Meet the sound crew at DICE that makes Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam a journey back in time and place, to the 60's and the jungles of Vietnam. Also, learn the secret art of recording pigs, otters, and home-made flame-throwers.

Hi Magnus! As Senior Sound Designer, what was your gut reaction to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam?
-- I remember thinking "Let's make this an homage to our original Battlefield: Vietnam game!" Then I started thinking about NVA propaganda, 60's music blasting from vehicles, and flame-throwers. The Vietnam War is most likely the war in history that has the strongest link to a specific soundscape. So when we looked at all the possibilities this gave us, we kind of felt like kids in a candy store.

What is good game audio like, do you think?
-- Audio is all about emotions and assisting gameplay, without stealing attention from the overall experience. If we're able to give the player a dreamlike experience, fully immersed throughout the game, then we have done our jobs. You should feel it, not hear it.

How did you want to change the audio in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam compared to the base game?
-- One obvious thing was the worn down, slightly broken and dirty weapons. We did not want to move the sound too far away from the original weapon sounds, but still work with the new look and feel. So we decided to make the weapons sound just a tad thicker and less dynamic.

Jet plane + fire extinguisher + balloon + open fire = flame-thrower!

Do you ever improvise to make a totally new sound?
-- Yeah, like the flame-thrower for example. It actually consists of two different sounds. One is loopable in stereo, placed on the flamethrower. This sound is based on sounds from a fire extinguisher, a jet plane, and an air balloon. The second sound is one shot, mono, and attached to the long flames that shoot out of the nozzle. This one is made from the sound of an open fire. Oh, and the characteristic M79 grenade launcher "flump" sound was created by tapping the side of my 22-year old homemade keyboard stand. It just had that perfect hollow tube ring to it.

Hi Mari! You're in charge of environmental sounds. What did you think when you heard about Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam for the first time?
-- I was thrilled! I've always loved Vietnam movies and wanted to work on a project like this. I plowed through an entire shelf of Vietnam War movies to get inspiration before I started creating the environmental sounds. I think ambience is just as important as music when it comes to setting the mood.

What do you actually do on a normal day at work?
-- Either I work in ProTools creating sounds or mixing a trailer, or I'm out recording anything from ambiences to jets. Right now I'm experimenting with my latest equalizers that I got during my work on Vietnam. They're excellent and have a warm, analog type smooth sound.

-- A lot of the rich jungle ambiences I've made in surround. It gives it a nice and closer feel to the forest and insects, and that makes it lovely to put in those extra flies and mosquitoes. We've actually seen people playing the game trying to wave flies away because they thought they were real!

What kind of vibe were you after compared to the base game?
-- In the base game, I wanted the sound to have a documentary, but still epic and movie-like, feel to it. In Vietnam I wanted it to feel more like classic war movies. This is partly down to choosing what insects and animals to include, making sure to keep it at least somewhat geographically accurate. So birds in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam are all from Asia, for example. I have long lists of animals written down in my notebook.

The first page of Mari's notebook with ideas for possible animals to include in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam. Pot-bellied pig: Check!

Do you have any favorite sounds you created for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam?
-- Yes! On one of the maps, you can hear the Vietnamese pig "Horace" oink from time to time. There is also a colony of Asian short-clawed otters in there. I recorded the otters last summer when I was on vacation in England and visited "The Chestnut Centre Otter, Owl, and Wildlife Park".

And Horace?
-- That was a really old and really angry pig that I also met on my vacation. Every time you got close, he got a bit annoyed and squealed angrily, which I thought was pretty funny (he was on the other side of a fence). So obviously we had to record him, and now he's in the game. Well, you can't see him, only hear him. I made sure to mix the in-game sound to seem distant and unspecific, so the players don't assume that they will actually see the pig right in front of them.

Do you always bring recorders on vacation?
-- Yes. :)

Hi Olof! What did you want to achieve with the new voice-overs in Vietnam?
-- I wanted to create a different feel from the base game. This was a different time and place, with a different lingo. I also wanted to bring back certain audio elements from the original Battlefield: Vietnam so returning fans will feel at home. This includes the witty American radio DJ and the Vietnamese propaganda voice.

-- One of the new things I introduced was the voice of a news anchor during loading of the maps and end sequences. I think it brings the feeling of the era to life, with its formal tone and delivery that borders on propaganda.

How do voice-over recordings work, anyways?
-- We have worked with an agency in England to find a lot of people. Just like in Bad Company 2, we wanted the soldiers to feel like real people, not some macho space marines. The scripts are a mix of lines needed for essential gameplay information, and more non-informative stuff that is there to build atmosphere. I made a framework for the script -- what we needed -- that was sent to an external scriptwriter who took it from there. When doing in-game voices, it's imprtant to know what you will hear the most frequently in the game, and therefore needs the most variation. Especially since I hear some people play our games for several hours...

Why did you change the radio chatter from the base game?
-- That was to stay true to the era. People didn't have mini transmitters and earpieces back then. This changes the whole soundscape, since we now have a game world filled with even more people screaming back and forth.

Sensitive guys, once you get to know them.

What's your strongest memory from doing these voice-overs?
-- Well, this was for Bad Company 2, but I asked our main cast to improvise on a given theme or situation. This got me a lot of fantastic material: they talked about life after death, Woody Allen -- anything, really, that we used bits from for situations when the player does nothing for a while. The actors had grown close, having worked together for I think four years.

-- In one improvised scene, one of the characters got a bit emotional and went into how much the others meant to him, while they just tried to make a joke out of it. It all felt like a strange mix of reality and fiction, comedy and drama. That was a pretty moving moment in the studio. So, a tip for you if you're playing the single player campaign in Bad Company 2 -- hang back for a while and see what the characters have to say.

That news anchor man in Vietnam is pretty cool. Did he do a lot of improv as well?
-- Not really. Those lines are all in the script. But one funy thing was when we were hosting auditions for him. I think we must have had like six people coming in saying "I'm thinking this guy sounds like Walter Cronkite", and giving us their very best Walter Cronkite impression [he would be the former IRL news anchor reporting from, among other things, the Vietnam War and Watergate -- Editor's note].

MEET THE DICE VIETNAM SOUND CREW
Magnus Walterstad
Audio Director, Senior Sound Designer
Main Vietnam Focus: Sound Effects/Music
Why I'm into sounds: "To mess with your head!"

Mari Saastamoinen
Sound Designer
Main Vietnam Focus: Environmental Audio
Why I'm into sounds: "I want to recreate the emotions and experiences that sounds evoke, whether it's a tank exploding or a gust of air in the desert"

Olof Strömqvist
Audio Designer
Main Vietnam Focus: Voice Director
Why I'm into sounds: "It's so strong -- it can evoke emotion even without images, or completely change the feeling in what is being shown"

BATTLEFIELD : BAD COMPANY 2 VIETNAM SOUND FACTS

New voice-overs for US and NVA troops (no radio)
American witty DJ at the American bases
American 60's news anchor presenting every map and end of round results
Hannoi Hannah NVA propaganda speaker in NVA bases
2 hours of 60's sounding music on the radios in the American vehicles
Also features flies, mosquitos, the black great spotted woodpecker, short-clawed Asian otters, and one angry pig

==================================================

Last edited:
System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
What if your life consisted of an endless stream of people asking the same questions over and over again, each person demanding an answer, as if they personally funded your paycheck, and getting pissy if you don't address their inquiries promptly, in a very respectful manner? If this sound OK to you, maybe you have what it takes to be a "community manager" for a video game franchise!
_________________________________________________________-

Or maybe a politician ! They both give you about as much useful feedback too :roll:
That was joke so no taking it personal if you are one.I'd still like to know the ETA for release of the new maps though.

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
It's all good DI, and $15, its a killer deal.

System Name i7-PC / HTPC / iMac
Processor i7 3820 / Phenom II 940
Motherboard GIGABYTE G1.ASSASSIN2 / M3A79-T Deluxe
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i / Scythe II (HS only)
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB / GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Display(s) 1x 27" Yamakasi / Vizio 42" HDTV
Case Lian Li Lancool PC-K58 / Antec 900
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker 7.1 / Onboard and HDMI from ATi Card
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W / 610W
Software Ubuntu / Windows 8.1 Pro / OS X / PHPStorm / Gaming
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Thanks, can i pre-order on Steam?

I haven't seen it on steam yet - I doubt we will until very close to release. Ea only has it, cause it's ea.

that being said, ea.com has come a ways in it's service, and I have no problem using them for early pre-orders or exclusives now... worth a look at least

countcristo

System Name Panda
Processor Core 2 Quad Q9550 @3.06
Motherboard Gigabyte ep45-ud3p
Cooling stock
Memory 4GB Twin Corsair XMS6400-C5
Video Card(s) Radeon 4870 512MB 785 core, 925 mem
Storage 4 Caviar Blacks, used to be RAID 0
Display(s) Benq G2400WD
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX PCI-E
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Software Win 7 64-bit Pro
It's all good DI, and $15, its a killer deal.

$15! What. I feel like the people who paid 40 or more should get the expansion pack free and the people who paid 30, pay 15.

I think I'll probably sit this expansion out unless all my friends buy it.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
$15! What. I feel like the people who paid 40 or more should get the expansion pack free and the people who paid 30, pay 15.

I think I'll probably sit this expansion out unless all my friends buy it.

The game came out as $60 on console, $40 - $50 for it was a steal for me, I am nearing 300 hours of gameplay, so worth the money I spent. And most DLC's are just lame new maps, this DLC is a completely different time zone with new vehicles and 16 new weapons, including a flame thrower. And on top of that, DLC's for MW are usually 4 maps for $15, DICE is kindly giving us 4 maps for $0, I don't see how much better it can get, they deserve that $15.

The game came out as $60 on console, $40 - $50 for it was a steal for me, I am nearing 300 hours of gameplay, so worth the money I spent. And most DLC's are just lame new maps, this DLC is a completely different time zone with new vehicles and 16 new weapons, including a flame thrower. And on top of that, DLC's for MW are usually 4 maps for $15, DICE is kindly giving us 4 maps for $0, I don't see how much better it can get, they deserve that $15.

well said

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

Different time zone? When did Vietnam change time zones? I mean should I set my computer a couple hours forward or backward?

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
OP is updated, bunch of new charts, bunch of garbage gone, cleaned up for easier use and clearer descriptions. With R9 a lot of weapons stats have changed, so I suggest people take a look, a gun that might have been horrible before could be great now, the MG3 got a nice boost, and it appears the PKM may just be the best LMG now...

Different time zone? When did Vietnam change time zones? I mean should I set my computer a couple hours forward or backward?

I figured it was clear I meant that BC2 is present and Vietnam is 40 years ago, I guess era, whatever. Also if you are in Vietnam right now and your time is set to any other time zone, than you might want to adjust it.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
OP is updated, bunch of new charts, bunch of garbage gone, cleaned up for easier use and clearer descriptions. With R9 a lot of weapons stats have changed, so I suggest people take a look, a gun that might have been horrible before could be great now, the MG3 got a nice boost, and it appears the PKM may just be the best LMG now...

I figured it was clear I meant that BC2 is present and Vietnam is 40 years ago, I guess era, whatever. Also if you are in Vietnam right now and your time is set to any other time zone, than you might want to adjust it.

The joke......you missed it.

I don't take TheMailMain seriously.

On the topic:

I can't wait to the play the one eyed NVA Medic :D.

countcristo

System Name Panda
Processor Core 2 Quad Q9550 @3.06
Motherboard Gigabyte ep45-ud3p
Cooling stock
Memory 4GB Twin Corsair XMS6400-C5
Video Card(s) Radeon 4870 512MB 785 core, 925 mem
Storage 4 Caviar Blacks, used to be RAID 0
Display(s) Benq G2400WD
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX PCI-E
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Software Win 7 64-bit Pro
With R9 a lot of weapons stats have changed, so I suggest people take a look, a gun that might have been horrible before could be great now, the MG3 got a nice boost, and it appears the PKM may just be the best LMG now...

I'm glad you agree with me on that issue at least! I really don't like the R9 patch and my friend puts it errr 'nicely'..."I feel that EA is just patching the gameplay towards shit so we buy it hoping that it takes gameplay back to where it was."

The weapon damage chart also made me ask about the buckshot damage earlier. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it? I'm thinking about using it with the shotgun upgrade pumped with the USAS and perhaps the neostadt (MCS870, I'll stick with slugs for some reason I like the "closed" crosshair it makes).

Looking at the weapon damage chart, one calculate the theoretical damage of each. With the increased dmg in buckshot to 14.3, if you had a sgn with x12 and landed a headshot, you'd be able to do 14.3x12x2.5 = 429 dmg. Whereas a slug in the face does max 325dmg. I feel like it's now more useful in combat to use the buckshot because how many people line up in a straight line for you to get a consecutive headshot. As my friend puts it "Only tards line up in a straight line or medics that go for the revive."

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
I don't take TheMailMain seriously.

On the topic:

I can't wait to the play the one eyed NVA Medic :D.

anyone using Nvidia 3D vision with the one eyed medic should be shot for the irony of it.

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
twitter.com/zh1nt0: "No release date for Vietnam or Map Pack 7 yet. Still waiting for word."

Reminder: EA Store says Dec 18th release for Vietnam (Dec 21st from other outlets).

I'm picking either this Wednesday or next Tuesday for Map Pack 7. Just my guess. ;)

System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
Any word on price ? Like full game or cheaper ?
PS does it need BC2 to play ?

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name Haz0
Processor i7-2700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
Cooling Chicken Stock
Memory 16GB G.Skill Ripshits X 1600MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire 5850
Storage Kingston 128GB SSD + WD Black 640GB + 2x 1.5TB
Display(s) 24" Acer G245HQ + 19" Lenovo L194
Case Antec NSK-4482 Orangified
Audio Device(s) X-Fi XtremeGamer
Power Supply Corsair TX750W
Software Windows 7: Electric Boogaloo
I played about an hour of the game last night with my new speakers and holy crap what a difference. The headphones aren't bad, but speaker sound adds a lot to the immersion factor.

System Name PBD
Processor Core i5 760 @ 4.0GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus III Gene
Cooling Corsair H-50-1
Memory 4 x 4096mb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 Cas7
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU TOP
Storage Crucial 256GB SSD (system) + 2x Samsung F3 1TB (storage) + 2x 2TB Raid-1 NAS (backup)
Display(s) Dell SP2309w 23" 2048x1152
Case Antec Max Fusion Remote
Power Supply Corsair AX750W
Software Win 7 Pro x64

TheMailMan78

Big Member
I played about an hour of the game last night with my new speakers and holy crap what a difference. The headphones aren't bad, but speaker sound adds a lot to the immersion factor.

You need better headphones.

Imagine what 15 bucks could have bought you in a Saigon whorehouse.

15 dollars in Nam would buy you 10 minutes of fun and a lifetime of ointment.

System Name Old Skool
Processor E6750 @ 3.6 ghz
Motherboard GA P35 DS3L
Cooling Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283v
Memory 4gb Kingston DDR2 @ 900mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 9800GT 512MB
Storage SAMSUNG 320gb
Display(s) VIEWSONIC vx2260wm
Case HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Realtek (on board) + Logitech x540
Power Supply CM 550w
Software W7 Ultimate 64
Imagine what 15 bucks could have bought you in a Saigon whorehouse.

A shitload of STD's, that's for sure! :laugh:

I'll take the game instead of "me love you long time".

Black Haru

Staff member
twitter.com/zh1nt0: "No release date for Vietnam or Map Pack 7 yet. Still waiting for word."

Reminder: EA Store says Dec 18th release for Vietnam (Dec 21st from other outlets).

I'm picking either this Wednesday or next Tuesday for Map Pack 7. Just my guess. ;)

+1 for Wednesday.

I see no other reason for releasing the last blog post last week instead of today.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
They need to release the damn map pack already before I rip my dick off.

System Name Old Skool
Processor E6750 @ 3.6 ghz
Motherboard GA P35 DS3L
Cooling Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283v
Memory 4gb Kingston DDR2 @ 900mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 9800GT 512MB
Storage SAMSUNG 320gb
Display(s) VIEWSONIC vx2260wm
Case HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Realtek (on board) + Logitech x540
Power Supply CM 550w
Software W7 Ultimate 64
before I rip my dick off.

Don't do that man, I have a friend who is now impotent and every time we catch up for a beer he tells me how life is now depressing for him and I sincerely feel for him (not the kind you have in mind) :banghead: As good as Bc2 is, it ain't worth it. :laugh: