• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ECS USA's Commitment to its Intel 6 Series Express Chipset Motherboard Customers

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ECS ELITEGROUP USA branch office has worked with Intel and has been made aware of a design flaw in its newest generation Intel 6 Series Express Chipsets (codenamed Cougar Point, B2 Stepping) which could, under normal operation, experience an issue with SATA ports 2-5 that may result in these SATA ports experiencing a functional issue over time.

ECS USA, along with all motherboard manufacturers, is working closely with Intel (who has identified the problem) on containing the distribution of the B2 Stepping of this product on its motherboards. ECS USA takes pride in its products' quality and is passionate about offering the best possible customer experience. ECS USA stands by its products and is committed to its customers by offering the following:
  • Immediate suspension of all sales of Intel 6 Series Express Chipsets (codenamed Cougar Point, B2 Stepping) in its channel.
  • Upon availability of the new B3 Stepping of the Intel 6 Series Express Chipsets, ECS USA will replace customer's product with a brand-new one. New motherboards are expected in April. ECS USA will keep its customers updated on this schedule.
  • Replacement for products currently in the market that are affected: P67H2-A(1.1), P67H2-A2(1.0), P67H2-A3(1.0), H67H2-M(1.1), H67H2-M3(1.0)
  • Work closely with its distributors and reseller channel on the return and replacement of current inventory
  • For end users in the U.S. (48 contiguous states), ECS USA offers the following:
    o Customers who wish to keep the product or have any issue returning the product at the point of purchase, ECS USA will absorb the cost of the product exchange 100% by offering a product swap. If a customer has one of the above products, please communicate with ECS USA via one of the following methods to arrange a replacement once they become available: 1. Via e-mail (preferred method): elite@ecsusa.com 2. Via voice-mail: 510-771-0208. This is a voicemail, only.
    o Whichever method is used, customers should provide the following information in order to create a case number and allow for ECS USA to respond: Customer Name, Model Name, Serial Number, Purchased From (optional), Contact Number, E-mail Address, Shipping Address
    o All support questions not related to the Intel 6 Series Express Chipset based motherboard replacement, can be sent to our regular support channel.
"All motherboard manufacturers are affected by this news, but we want to minimize our customers' exposure to the error detailed by Intel. This is why we want to offer our faithful customers the opportunity to get a refund. Or, if they want to wait for the fix we can get them a brand-new motherboard delivered to them at no charge" commented Ray Lin, Vice President of Motherboard and Graphics Card Business Unit of ECS USA.

ECS USA does not see the replacement of the Intel 6 Series Express Chipset based motherboards as a negative impact. Rather, it permits ECS USA to better tune its already greatly praised/ awarded Intel P67/H67 series and offer an even more perfect ECS Intel P67/H67 motherboards series, once Intel releases the new B3 Stepping chipset fixing the current issues.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
For the people dumb enough to buy an ECS, because saving 10 dollars is more important than having a quality product!

faugusztin

Processor Core i5 750
Motherboard EVGA P55 SLI
Cooling Prolimatech Mega Shadow
Memory 2x4GB G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3-1333 CL7
Video Card(s) Gainward GTX570 Phantom
Storage Patriot Torqx 128GB
Display(s) HP LP2475w
Case Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair AX750
Software Windows 7 Home Premium
[H]@RD5TUFF: your point being ? It's not like Asus, Gigabyte or MSI is any different in this situation. Show me your "quality product" with P67/H67 chipset not having this issue.

System Name Dell Workstation t5810
Processor Xeon CPU's E5-2683 v4 Broadwell-E Technology
Motherboard Broadwell-E X99
Cooling Default fan System Level 3
Memory 48GB DDR4
Video Card(s) ASRock Vega 56 8GB
Storage 4 External SSD, 4 External HDD
Display(s) HP 27m LCD
Case Dell Precision 7810 Case
Audio Device(s) RealTek High Definition
Power Supply 825 Watts PSU
Mouse Soundless Black Quiet Mouse
Keyboard Dell Black
Software Windows Pro 10 x64
I am using a ESC MB, works great no problems.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
ECS boards are really not that bad when it comes to stability (at stock settings) Also ECS black series boards have been know to show some nice clocks!

bear jesus

System Name Gaming temp// HTPC
Processor AMD A6 5400k // A4 5300
Motherboard ASRock FM2A75 PRO4// ASRock FM2A55M-DGS
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-D1284 // stock phenom II HSF
Memory 4GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance // 4GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance low profile
Storage 64gb sandisk pulse SSD and 500gb HDD // 500gb HDD
Display(s) acer 22" 1680x1050
Power Supply Seasonic G-450 // Corsair CXM 430W
I'm sure [H]@RD5TUFF just has a bias against ECS, it's only in recent years they have started making high end products so I'm sure it is easy to gain a bias against a company that used to only make OEM and low end boards and even more so if you have not been paying attention to all the new high end boards they have been releasing for AMD and Intel chips.

I think it's good that all the major board makers are making it very clear how this return process will go.

brandonwh64

I'm sure [H]@RD5TUFF just has a bias against ECS, it's only in recent years they have started making high end products so I'm sure it is easy to gain a bias against a company that used to only make OEM and low end boards and even more so if you have not been paying attention to all the new high end boards they have been releasing for AMD and Intel chips.

I think it's good that all the major board makers are making it very clear how this return process will go.

its like how people were with ASRock and now they make some great motherboards.

bear jesus

Memory 4GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance // 4GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance low profile

Very much so, many people see ASRock as like a low end/budget version of ASUS boards but now they have all in house designs and have high end boards.

I think it will take a while for ECS to be seen as a quality board maker and one major thing that will have to improve is after market support, the biggest complaint i have heard is lack of bios updates and problems with customer support but hopefully the fact they are keeping on top of the chip set problem like the other big board makers will help show that in some way they are keeping up on their drive to be a high end board vendor.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
Hmm, wonder if they will replace my board? Will see what happens...

Processor Intel Core i5 8400
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370N-Wifi
Cooling Silverstone AR05
Memory Micron Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming 8G
Storage Micron Crucial MX300 275GB
Display(s) Dell U2415
Case Silverstone RVZ02B
Power Supply Silverstone SSR-SX550
Keyboard Ducky One Red Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro 1909
talking about asrock, they don't seem to be offering free replacement or refunds yet. I'm pretty they will be once intel have made the revised chipsets
http://www.asrock.com/news/events/201102ex/index.html

i was that close to buying the extreme6 then i read the news of the chipset flaw next day, lucky me~

hopefully the Z68 chipset is still on schedule and without this problem

bear jesus

talking about asrock, they don't seem to be offering free replacement or refunds yet. I'm pretty they will be once intel have made the revised chipsets
http://www.asrock.com/news/events/201102ex/index.html

i was that close to buying the extreme6 then i read the news of the chipset flaw next day, lucky me~

hopefully the Z68 chipset is still on schedule and without this problem

It looks like ASRock is taking their time on announcing the plans for how they shall deal with this, that kind of surprises me as from what i have seen across a few tech sites almost every major board maker has sent out press releases explaining what they will be doing to deal with the issue.

Vin@ECS

ECS Rep
To everyone who replied.. Thank you all so much for defending ECS's products so much!!!

For the people dumb enough to buy an ECS, because saving 10 dollars is more important than having a quality product!

Dear [H]@RD5TUFF - I apologize if you had bad experience with the quality of our board long time ago?, if you catch up some of our latest review in the past few years. you will see that we have vastely improved in quality and performance. If you like to share your story of ECS with me, I be much appreciated to learn from it and even more improve our service and quality. It have been my dedication and ECS-USA commitment to make sure ECS customers are satisfied with their purchase of our products in every aspects, Pricing, Performance, Feature, Service!

Altho we try to offer better pricing to customer, it always seem as if we are offering less quality product, however it is not the case, ECS is simply offering a competative pricing to let every one benifit and save $$$ using our products but not suffer in quality or service from ECS.

As a matter of fact! ECS will be coming out with some great service for users who have our Black Series products, if when they need it and another reason to try our Black Series products.
** watch out for our latest service launch coming soon also
( in the works now!! =) )

By the way this chipset issues have affected all motherboards:cry: with 6 series chipset's SATA 3G ports not just ECS's, so it was not a quality issue from ECS production or Design.

ECS is offering full shipping coverage for replacement when available! :rockout::rockout::rockout:

I am not sure if other manufacture are doing the same.. but from ECS point of view. We are trying to make sure this recall does not mean more cost to our customer and make sure User who purchase our product is being serviced!

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you should have any issues with ECS in the furture.

Thank you!

Vincent Wu
ECS Elitegroup Inc.
44259 Nobel Drive, Fremont, CA 94538
Office - (510) 771-0267
Email: Vincent.Wu@ecsusa.com
MSN:Vincentwu79@hotmail.com

BLACK Series – The Legend
http://www.twitter.com/ecsusa
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ECS-ELITEGROUP-USA/61176581741
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsusa/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ecsusa = See our latest product video and let us know how we are doing with them! what you like to see more!!

Last edited:

brandonwh64

I support ECS for there stable boards and longevity but i wanna ask a question, how is ECS coming along with higher end more OC friendly Motherboards in the future. BTW welcome to TPU! also you will probly be bombarded with questions

bear jesus

It's great to see rep's in hardware forums, it shows a company is paying attention to the consumer.

Since the introduction of the black series for both AMD and Intel CPU's i have been quite impressed by the reviews i have read and as far as the Intel black series boards go i have thought the visual style is exactly what so many users have asked and wished for from other company's.

Due to bad experiences with other board makers *cough* MSI, foxconn, gigabyte *cough* i must admit the black series board from ECS are easily above those brands in my choice of board even if i fell in love with ASUS since i got my m3a32, i very much hope to see some great ECS black series boards for AM3+/bulldozer and LGA2011/1355 as they could easily fall into my selection for this years upgrade.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
To everyone who replied.. Thank you all so much for defending ECS's products so much!!!

*Snip*

Please take [H]@RD5TUFFs comment with a pinch of salt. As of late - he has been trolling on threads related to Intels Sandy Bridge issues

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
i will believe ECS defends its products when i can call someone and get a RMA with out hanging up cursing. i STILL have a AMD black series 890GX board that i bought on release day. it wont post have called emailed called and emailed for months and i keep getting told to blind flash a mobo that wont freaking boot. not to mention somehow sitting in static rap in its original box the push pins on the SB failed so now i doubt they will even RMA the board.

goods for ecs
stock boards for stock clocks stable as shit

bad things for ecs
support is crap on a stick

System Name ---
Processor FX 8350 @ 4.00 Ghz with 1.28v
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FX-UD3 v4.0, Hacked Bios F4.x
Cooling Silenx 4 pipe Tower cooler + 2 x Cougar 120mm fan, 3 x 120mm, 1 x 200 mm Red LED fan
Memory Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866 16GB + Patriot Memory DDR3 1866 16GB
Video Card(s) Asus R9 290 OC @ GPU - 1050, MEM - 1300
Storage Inland 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD for OS, WDC Black - 2TB + 1TB Storage, Inland 480GB SSD - Games
Display(s) 3 x 1080P LCDs - Acer 25" + Acer 23" + HP 23"
Case AeroCool XPredator X3
Audio Device(s) Built-in Realtek
Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Modular
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
i will believe ECS defends its products when i can call someone and get a RMA with out hanging up cursing. i STILL have a AMD black series 890GX board that i bought on release day. it wont post have called emailed called and emailed for months and i keep getting told to blind flash a mobo that wont freaking boot. not to mention somehow sitting in static rap in its original box the push pins on the SB failed so now i doubt they will even RMA the board.

goods for ecs

bad things for ecs

hmm I never had issue talking to a rep and getting a RMA, may be my good luck.

Recently one of ECS boards just died on its third anniversary, no reason, abrupt, stopped working. It had 3 yrs warranty and was bought 3 thanks giving ago and died exactly on saturday after black friday lol. May be it had a self destructive code built into the bios. But 3 yrs it served well without any issues (it was free with a CPU combo, so can't complain).

ECS black series boards are better than the ordinary, they don't OC, but very stable, even S3 works the way it should.

cdawall

Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P

Recently one of ECS boards just died on its third anniversary, no reason, abrupt, stopped working. It had 3 yrs warranty and was bought 3 thanks giving ago and died exactly on saturday after black friday lol. May be it had a self destructive code built into the bios. But 3 yrs it served well without any issues (it was free with a CPU combo, so can't complain).

ECS black series boards are better than the ordinary, they don't OC, but very stable, even S3 works the way it should.

this was the top of the line AMD board from ECS when i got it all i want to do is replace an old asus m4a78T-E with a bad pci-e slot in my brothers PC. i have no problem at all with ECS normally however i have never had any luck with RMA with them i feel like they want to argue more that it is the customers fault their product is not working rather than just replacing the item. will def be sticking with Biostar for cheap and good from now on as its crap.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
Ready for transport back to the mothership, fearless leader:

Attachments

• 004a.jpg
    004a.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,350

Vin@ECS

ECS Rep
First Sorry for the long quotes.. I wanted to make sure everyone have a answer.

I support ECS for there stable boards and longevity but i wanna ask a question, how is ECS coming along with higher end more OC friendly Motherboards in the future. BTW welcome to TPU! also you will probly be bombarded with questions

I dont want to offend TPU or anyone on the forum by posting other media's review. If you look on Tom's Hardware for P67 150 - 199 round up. you can see our P67H2-A2 SLI got second place in O.C.! Its not to our satisfactory yet, as we are always striving to be the best, but for ECS, we are really late to the game in O.C. and that should show how hard we are focusing in this area!

For P67 Re-Launch like the news said, we are taking the feed back from reviews and suggestion to offer a even more mature boards, when the B3 Stepping of the Sandy Bridge Chipset becoming available!

Also check out our P55 offering the P55H-AK , the first flagship motherboard ECS have in the enthusiast O.C. Arena: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIL7eRTteQg :eek:

Thank you for your interest and please do feel free to contact me any time for feedback, We dont yet have resources to monitor all the forums but is trying the best we can!

It's great to see rep's in hardware forums, it shows a company is paying attention to the consumer.

Since the introduction of the black series for both AMD and Intel CPU's i have been quite impressed by the reviews i have read and as far as the Intel black series boards go i have thought the visual style is exactly what so many users have asked and wished for from other company's.

Due to bad experiences with other board makers *cough* MSI, foxconn, gigabyte *cough* i must admit the black series board from ECS are easily above those brands in my choice of board even if i fell in love with ASUS since i got my m3a32, i very much hope to see some great ECS black series boards for AM3+/bulldozer and LGA2011/1355 as they could easily fall into my selection for this years upgrade.

Thanks! We will have the bulldozer platform coming in al for Black series! Feel free to email me for update as the dates get closer!

We take pride in our new black series theme, and is change all of ECS motherboard theme to be more attractive =) and this is thanks to many feedback we had from user on our previous theme is too colorful sometime! =)

We are listening and taking in any feed back, postive or negative to offer better products on the market!! :toast:

Please take [H]@RD5TUFFs comment with a pinch of salt. As of late - he has been trolling on threads related to Intels Sandy Bridge issues

goods for ecs

bad things for ecs

WHOA!!! :shadedshu I am not sure what happend here, but please contact me:

Vincent.wu@ecsusa.com Phone: 510 771-0267

I really need to look in to your case and find out what happend!?? before I can promise anything..

BUT If it is trully like you said, please have confidence I will not only replace the board with the newer version of this chipset the A890GXM-A v2.0 Which support CPU Unlock. I will make sure all shipping expense will be covered by ECS.

Specially for our Black Series, it would be rediculous to treat a customer who got a premium board from us and throw you around with bios update when your board can not post.... I truly apologize for your experience.

Please do get in touch with me, I would really like to find out what has happend here and make the necesarry change with our support staff also remedy your bad experience.

=) Self destructive code!! PM or email me your board, if you are looking for solution on it.

Thanks for your praise with our black series, the first few generation of black series did not have a good O.C. ability, but do keep eye out for our newer generation 880/890 P55/H55 P67
is all getting a really good design for O.C now!

this was the top of the line AMD board from ECS when i got it all i want to do is replace an old asus m4a78T-E with a bad pci-e slot in my brothers PC. i have no problem at all with ECS normally however i have never had any luck with RMA with them i feel like they want to argue more that it is the customers fault their product is not working rather than just replacing the item. will def be sticking with Biostar for cheap and good from now on as its crap.

Our tech support does have their policy, and this is not the users fault at all.. I can understand sometime they may try to find other solutions instead of returning the board.
It is their job to make sure user is not sending back a none-defective board because well, simply it wastes lots of shipping and users with out their product.

And the reason behind that is because over 80% of the motherboard returned back to ECS is NOT DEFECTIVE!

I didn't believe in that at first either, but it is a fact after monitoring for years.. and that is why sometime our TechSupport really want to make sure the board is not defective.

However! =) It did come to our attention that most of the none-defective boards are returned from user who didn't have much experience in buidling the computer, and the way we see it.. is that, user who purchase value line product is often newer user to the field and can use more tech support.

As for our Black Series User, We believe most are more experienced user and can use a more trouble free replacement support. Which you can be sure to be on the look out when we release our new Black Series Services. For the time being I can only tell you, you will see how much we believe in our black series and its user to launch such service.

QUOTE=Ready for transport back to the mothership, fearless leader:.[/QUOTE]

its now my wall paper.. altho everytime I look it.. breaks my heart to recall them =-(

You are not using it in a system? lol =) like the news said, we'll replace them with brand new ones when Intel release the new fixed version of the chipset!!

Last edited:

cdawall

Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
WHOA!!! I am not sure what happend here, but please contact me:

Vincent.wu@ecsusa.com Phone: 510 771-0267 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 510 771-0267 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 510 771-0267 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

I really need to look in to your case and find out what happend!?? before I can promise anything..

BUT If it is trully like you said, please have confidence I will not only replace the board with the newer version of this chipset the A890GXM-A v2.0 Which support CPU Unlock. I will make sure all shipping expense will be covered by ECS.

Specially for our Black Series, it would be rediculous to treat a customer who got a premium board from us and throw you around with bios update when your board can not post.... I truly apologize for your experience.

Please do get in touch with me, I would really like to find out what has happend here and make the necesarry change with our support staff also remedy your bad experience.

Our tech support does have their policy, and this is not the users fault at all.. I can understand sometime they may try to find other solutions instead of returning the board.
It is their job to make sure user is not sending back a none-defective board because well, simply it wastes lots of shipping and users with out their product.

And the reason behind that is because over 80% of the motherboard returned back to ECS is NOT DEFECTIVE!

I didn't believe in that at first either, but it is a fact after monitoring for years.. and that is why sometime our TechSupport really want to make sure the board is not defective.

However! =) It did come to our attention that most of the none-defective boards are returned from user who didn't have much experience in buidling the computer, and the way we see it.. is that, user who purchase value line product is often newer user to the field and can use more tech support.

As for our Black Series User, We believe most are more experienced user and can use a more trouble free replacement support. Which you can be sure to be on the look out when we release our new Black Series Services. For the time being I can only tell you, you will see how much we believe in our black series and its user to launch such service.

thanks a bunch i do understand how alot of the boards you get do work when you get them. just hoping to replace a good little crossfire board for a quadfire rig i am setting up.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
i guess its kinda bias and go too far, look at other post when gigabyte, asus and so do the same thing how many posts about that
its not coz ecs release bugdet board then if it happened it just caused by that
ecs with budget series, thats true, maybe some want board that full feature, many usb 2.0/3.0, dual vga slot and so. Its not the company fault. If you dont like them just go to the other
ecs just known begun to change their point from budget brand to all level brand, from budget to top of the line, but we have to say there a long way for ecs to go, from quality of product, aftersales, features, oc, and so. We shouldnt expect too much on a brand that just move against more stable brand with more stable product line, it like told a baby to take competition against bambang pamungkas
but some just need more basic feature
i guess ecs as a worldwide and well known brand wont ruin their reputation by producing such a crap thing, and their decision to take back the board that has defective chip, it should be seen as their responsibility of their product

Last edited: