• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

RBE (v1.28) and Radeon HD6990

Sapphire Radeon HD6990

1) taken bios master/slave (with AUSUM switch) with ATi Flash DOS v3.86

2) modified bios with RBE (v1.28) only ram 1250 -> 1350 (3 value) on master/slave bios (no other parameter edited)

3) flash back modified bios master/slave (with AUSUM switch) with ATi Flash DOS v3.86

4) when W7 load blue-screen before the login; presumably when the ATi driver it's initialized
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I don't know but it seems like a CRC is present on original bios... probably the bios detection problem kick-in; I've hoped that with the v1.28 this could be bypassed.

5) flash back original bios master/slave (with AUSUM switch) with ATi Flash DOS v3.86, ALL OK

6) there is a way to modify the 'fan settings' of the master bios in the 6990 because in RBE I see strange value ((Tmin 6° = Tmax 6°, etc.)

Thanks 4 all in advance for your experience/suggestions.
:confused:

Last edited:

BAGZZlash

RBE Author
6) there is a way to modify the 'fan settings' of the master bios in the 6990 because in RBE I see strange value ((Tmin 6° = Tmax 6°, etc.)

No, there's not. That's a bug, fan tab should be disabled. Thanks for reporting that, will be fixed in next release. :toast: