• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] custom

S

scubasegt

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
LOOK IM NOT A COMPLETE COMPUTER GEEK YET IM STILL A BEGINER U HAVE GOT TO GIVE ME CREDIT FOR WHAT I HAVE CONSERDING BOUT SIX MONTHS AGO I DIDNT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT COMPUTERS PLZ GIVE ME A BETTER RATIN THEN A 1 PLZ....amd duron 1.1 256 of ram on stock board

Mods:
upgraded to amd duron 1800 1.8ghz on a pc chips board same memory nvidia gforce 5200 video card 128mb 40gb wd 40gb wd 80gb wd 400 watt power suply couple leds

these are the rest of my pcs we have a gateway p d 2.8 everything stock for now a p4 2.4 socket 778 on a mp480 mother board with moded heat sink lol if u look closley ul see how its moded lol another nvidia gforce 5200 128mb agp but we have a sound blaster x-fi sound card extreme gamers

Last edited by a moderator:

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
ok you can have a 2 coz youve got a X-Fi LOL (only kidding ;) )

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
4/10, get some cable mangaement and I will give you a 6.

ATIonion

LOL UR FUNNY I DONT KNOW Y EVERYONE IS RATING ME LOW FOR WHAT I HAVE

a lot of ratings will come from people that are looking threw the cases...they see more experienced modder with their cases, then see yours....they don't take into consideration that your only a few months into computers...

I'll give you a 6....not bad for limited budget and parts...and for a "rookie", at least it powers up and has some color....good build man..

suggestions

get some rounded ide cables...makes a big improvement over the flat ones...try to find some colored wire loom, or braided sleeving for the psu wires....all in all you could spend less then $30 and make a huge difference to that case...

R

Radial_Orbits

hmmm, well done on upgrading your computer, thats always a challenge when your new. u'll pick it up fast :D just be active in the forums and ask questions

cable management would really help your case a LOT ... try going into an auto store, and asking for spiral cable wrap ... its easy to use, and shouldnt be too expensive, then just spend some time neatening up them cables :D and ur guarenteed another 2 marks from nearly everyone.

IDE cables ... are kinda ugly, but they can work ... there are various tutorials on how to fold them and make round cables out of square ones. or you could spend some time to neaten them up by folding them on diagonals (to get a 90degree turn) and back and forth to neaten them up. painting them could help also.

you could also try painting your case, inside and/or outside. stock white may come across as basic ... spice it up a lil :p

keep at it, im sure u'll do well

mine is at: http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/details.php?id=553 if you want ideas

pt

not a suicide-bomber
Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (Trinidad)
Motherboard ASUS F3Ka (ATI RS690M)
Cooling stock
Memory Nanya 2x1GB ddr2 667@5-5-5-15-2T
Video Card(s) ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 512MB DDR2@ 580mhz/486mhz
Storage 160GB on laptop+250GB external
Display(s) ASUS 15.4
Case Asus Laptop F3Ka chassis
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply 1:30minutes battery
Software "genui xp", 'cause i hated vista
i gave you a 4 'cause you already got two 1's, i was about to give you a 3 'cause the case color sucks, paint it ;), the cables are a mess, and one the front bay covers is missing
keep it up man

FanATIc

Processor C2D E6700ES stepping 5 rev B1 @ 3.2GHz
Motherboard Abit AW9D-MAX (bios 12)
Cooling Thermalright XP120+Revoltec 120mm red UV fan
Memory Corsair DomminatorTWIN2X6400C4D DDR2,2x1GB DHX E.P.P CL4-4-4-12T
Video Card(s) Sapphire X1950PRO+ Artic Cooling Accelero X2 @ 670MHz GPU
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 NCQ 160GB 16MB cache Sata II
Display(s) iiyama ProLite E1900S TFT19' 2ms
Case Akasa Eclipse 62
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-FI Xtrememusic
Power Supply Tagan Easycon 580W
Software Win XP MCE .:original:.
Hi!
I'l stay with a 4, make sure you make some order an I'll give u a 6 :p

S

scubasegt

I was only joking m8, I didnt mean to sound offensive :(

lol its cool im just a lil upset bout it thats all lol i cleaned up my case last night and twiseted cables and tried hiding cables lol got a nice 12 120 mm fan in there sounds like a jets taking off lol

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
lol its cool im just a lil upset bout it thats all lol i cleaned up my case last night and twiseted cables and tried hiding cables lol got a nice 12 120 mm fan in there sounds like a jets taking off lol

A little tip for thin wires (ie fan wires), wrap them around a pencil, leave it for about a minute (nice and tight) and then remove the pencil, the wire then looks like a nice coil ;)

S

scubasegt

A little tip for thin wires (ie fan wires), wrap them around a pencil, leave it for about a minute (nice and tight) and then remove the pencil, the wire then looks like a nice coil ;)

no i have this stuff im putting b4 and after pics of my case i went out and spent 50$ for some ide cables and ligted fans and lights check it out ill reply bakc to you with the new gallery number

S

scubasegt

no i have this stuff im putting b4 and after pics of my case i went out and spent 50$ for some ide cables and ligted fans and lights check it out ill reply bakc to you with the new gallery number

gallery number 562 check it out and tell me how im doing now

pt

not a suicide-bomber
Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (Trinidad)
Motherboard ASUS F3Ka (ATI RS690M)
Cooling stock
Memory Nanya 2x1GB ddr2 667@5-5-5-15-2T
Video Card(s) ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 512MB DDR2@ 580mhz/486mhz
Storage 160GB on laptop+250GB external
Display(s) ASUS 15.4
Case Asus Laptop F3Ka chassis
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply 1:30minutes battery
Software "genui xp", 'cause i hated vista
this don't deserve a 1, i saw far worse putters here, and don't insult ppl or you're gong to get banned