• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Project Crimson

kevindb1234

sir its Kevin not sir lol the one who keeps buggin you about the sleeving, how you got them to bend into mb.

System Name Thakk
Processor i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Z170N ITX
Cooling H55 AIO
Memory 32GB DDR4 3100 c16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080 Trinity
Storage Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD / Intel 250GB SSD / Samsung Pro 512 SSD / 3TB Seagate SV32
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 100hz IPS Gsync / HTC Vive
Case QBX
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 > Creative Gigaworks T40 > AKG Q701
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Ducky Shine TKL MX Blue + Vortex PBT Doubleshots
Software Windows 10 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12108888
I wish I could sleeve my cables :D gj

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
nice and very clean job! 9/10
I personally hate that case, been there done that! But still a great job!

System Name Benny
Processor Phenom II 1055t @ 3.3GHz; 300x11; 1.380v; NB 2700; HT 2400
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula (2002 BIOS)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE 120 Black + 2 Xilence Red Wing PWM 120mm (push/pull) + polycarbonate fan holders
Memory 8GB GeIL Ultra 2133MHZ C9 running at 1600MHz @ 7-7-7-21 1T 1.5v
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr II GTX470 @ Stock w/CPU fan cable-tied on, as one of the GPU fans broke.
Storage 60GB OCZ Agility3 (OS);500GB WDC Grn; 1x1TB WDC Blk (Backup)
Display(s) ASUS PA823Q
Case Silverstone Raven 2 (all cables custom sleeved with velcro mod on side panel...)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi (Onboard) + Harmon Kardon HK6100 amp powering JVC HA-RX700's with Zalman mic
Power Supply Corsair HX650W
Software Win7 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores No benchies so making this space useful! Corsair M90, Logitech G19. Phobya FlexLight LED's (gawjus)
10 from me.
spidernose, there's a way of reporting the low scores to the mods. If people vote far away from the average without explanation, I think the mods delete their votes.

kevindb1234

anyone who dose these mods and the one's that don't might not realize the time and labor that goes into this stuff i certainly don't worry bout the score you know you got a 12. on the other side i would be kinda pissed too. every one has different preferences but they should vote according to creativity labor looks and attention to detail .

Last edited:

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
^ what he said!

Any body giving this guy a 5-6 is a bone head and jealous, or just plain ignorant.

I had that case and outta the box it's not the prettiest case to set your eye's on, but the OP did a fantastic job turning it into some serious eye candy!

^ what he said!

Any body giving this guy a 5-6 is a bone head and jealous, or just plain ignorant.

I had that case and outta the box it's not the prettiest case to set your eye's on, but the OP did a fantastic job turning it into some serious eye candy!

Thank you kind sir or maam :)

Blackwolf 41

Thats What I was Afraid of, Now I Have to Change my Vote to a 20/10 for just having the Best of the Best. I was Really Hopeing that you might of found a Good Quality Sleeving here in the States, because thats hard to come by. A Few more Questions and I well Leave you alone. Was It worth it, Price wise, and Did you ever have any doubts about the Product. I have always been a Big Fan of mdpc-x Case Mods and there Proucts, but I was to cheep to get there Sleeving and yes I paid for it in the long run. Thanks for youre time Spidernose andHave a Good Weekend

It was totally worth it. Most of the sleeve you get here in the states is very thin and flimsy. No doubts whatsoever. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger. If you have any doubts just check out this mod.

http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/systems-2009/murderbox/008/murderbox.htm

Thats What I was Afraid of, Now I Have to Change my Vote to a 20/10 for just having the Best of the Best. I was Really Hopeing that you might of found a Good Quality Sleeving here in the States, because thats hard to come by. A Few more Questions and I well Leave you alone. Was It worth it, Price wise, and Did you ever have any doubts about the Product. I have always been a Big Fan of mdpc-x Case Mods and there Proucts, but I was to cheep to get there Sleeving and yes I paid for it in the long run. Thanks for youre time Spidernose andHave a Good Weekend