• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Colorful Shows Off The Most Powerful GeForce GTX 560 Ti PCB Featured in iGame Card

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) LG 24MK430 primary && Samsung S24D590 secondary
Case Corsair Graphite 780T.
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Coolermaster MM530.
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
When i noticed that slot on the back made me think of the old Matrox cards were you could add ram.

System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
i don't get the point of such power on a 560

HA HAAA!!!! there need be no reason for unnecessary power!!! They also need be no apparent reason to buy this unless this added power catapults(overclocks) this card near the 580's zip-code.

Last edited:
System Name New Build - Oct. 2021
Processor Intel i7 10700k
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming H570-PRO
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory Corsair Vengence 16gb 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3060ti 8gb
Storage 1Tb Samsung 970 EVO NvMe m.2
Display(s) 27" LG Ultragear 144hz
Case Fractal Design- Meshify 2
Audio Device(s) Onborad dts
Power Supply Corsair RX 650 W
Mouse Roccat Kiro
Keyboard Razer Tarantula
Software Windows 10 Home x64
Yep, a nice heatsink indeed. Oh wait a sec... That's not Copper !:mad::banghead::shadedshu.

It most likely has nickle plated copper tubing with alum fins, plus it's a b/w pic so who knows.;) There cooler design is really similar to Asus's DCII, are 3 slot cards gonna be the new fad?

Ilden

How is this card pointless? The Asus Mars II was pointless; cost twice as much and was beaten by two 580's in SLI. Not to mention OC. Still, it pushed boundaries, like this card does, and that's good for everybody.

I actually prefer Gainward cards for that reason. Exploring possibilities. Just wish it were easier to get waterblocks for non-reference cards.

Processor Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard ASUS Prime X470 Pro
Cooling Arctic liquid freezer II 240
Memory 2 x 16 Gb Gskill Trident Z 3600 Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3060 Ti OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500 Gb / 860 EVO 1 Tb
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G703
Keyboard Logitech G513
Software Win 11
it's not you thats on your radar honestly. this site has never gotten a single EVGA hardware in its lifetime. wonder why? ATI tool, amd...? thats why they wont provide you. EVGA is the premium of nvidia. they have to do what they tell them to do. so an amd based site wont get EVGA hardware

Not intended as trolling but thats a load of crap TPU has never been and will never be biased to one card or another and EVGA is far from premium they just charge a premium price.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/?q_reviews=evga&p=1&pp=25&order=date&category=

stargazer7

Not intended as trolling but thats a load of crap TPU has never been and will never be biased to one card or another and EVGA is far from premium they just charge a premium price.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/?q_reviews=evga&p=1&pp=25&order=date&category=

then sorry but you're full of crap. more AMD people come in here than nvidia guys. do i need to quote W1zz on "oh my iphone doesnt support cuda" or "gtx 480 sucks..." ? as for EVGA, premium as in premium OF nvidia. i said they used to be cause they used to have some the best nvidia offerings, and they still have the best connection with nvidia. i read those reviews a few years ago but forgot. if you realized, there's only 3 old reviews. go on Guru3d, they have lots of EVGA reviews. and i regard W1z's reviews as the BEST gpu reviews... yet, we're discussing this. come on.

then sorry but you're full of crap. more AMD people come in here than nvidia guys. do i need to quote W1zz on "oh my iphone doesnt support cuda" or "gtx 480 sucks..." ? as for EVGA, premium as in premium OF nvidia. i said they used to be cause they used to have some the best nvidia offerings, and they still have the best connection with nvidia. i read those reviews a few years ago but forgot. if you realized, there's only 3 old reviews. go on Guru3d, they have lots of EVGA reviews. and i regard W1z's reviews as the BEST gpu reviews... yet, we're discussing this. come on.

Even though, TPU is NOT biased. W1zzard might'v told a joke or two about Nvidia. But they are just jokes ! When it comes to real talk, he's using a high end Nvidia card. He's done many reviews of Nvidia Graphics cards. And each reviewing nearly every available brand of the card. Well maybe except EVGA.
EVGA's offerings in the market rarely add much if anything to the table. The only premium thing about them is the price. I've rarely seen EVGA add anything innovative to the industry. Compared to other brands like ASUS, Colorful, MSI, Sparkle, etc, EVGA mostly sells stock cooled reference design cards. And when they do get creative, they slab a new sticker and that's it.
I might be wrong in what I've typed above, but from where I stand, EVGA is far from premium.

theonedub

habe fidem
System Name Erakith || AsRock NUCS
Processor AMD ThreadRipper 2990WX ES (32c/64t 3.5ghz@1.02v) || Intel i7 1360P Raptor Lake-P
Motherboard MSI X399 MEG Creation || AsRock OE
Cooling EK Supremacy TR4 Full Nickel, D5 w/ EK Top, 2X EK-CoolStream XTX 360 & Photon 270 Res || OE
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB DDR4 3000|| 2x16GB Corsair DDR4
Video Card(s) Vega 64 EK FC|| Intel Iris Xe
Storage 250gb WD Black NVMe & (2) 2TB Intel 660p NVMe || 2TB Corsair MP600 Pro
Display(s) 34" Dell Ultrasharp U3415W
Case CaseLabs Merlin SM8 || Aluminum Unibody
Power Supply Corsair HX1000
Mouse Corsair Harpoon Wireless RGB
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB w/ Cherry MX Silent
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 || WIndows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores WCG & F@H Only
Looks like a pretty well designed card.

Anyone else find the near black and white photos a little ironic given the the manufacturer is named Colorful? :D

stargazer7

Even though, TPU is NOT biased. W1zzard might'v told a joke or two about Nvidia. But they are just jokes ! When it comes to real talk, he's using a high end Nvidia card. He's done many reviews of Nvidia Graphics cards. And each reviewing nearly every available brand of the card. Well maybe except EVGA.
EVGA's offerings in the market rarely add much if anything to the table. The only premium thing about them is the price. I've rarely seen EVGA add anything innovative to the industry. Compared to other brands like ASUS, Colorful, MSI, Sparkle, etc, EVGA mostly sells stock cooled reference design cards. And when they do get creative, they slab a new sticker and that's it.
I might be wrong in what I've typed above, but from where I stand, EVGA is far from premium.

tpu reviews arent biased however forum is amd centric. those werent just jokes so its clear that you havent been here for long. i've been reading this forum for years. have seen enough amd bs. even by himself when he had 4870.

i said EVGA USED to be premium. they had 285 classifieds with digital pwms. best damn 285s. see those reviews posted before? those ACS3 cards owned. EVGA lost their workers and they now suck. you seem to be new to this business. you're also wrong about EVGA position. they still are the biggest seller of nvidia cards in the u.s. they have the best cooperation with nvidia in Cali, their cards go in GF 6 lans. EVGA IS nvidia in one way or another.

System Name Old Gateway / Steam Deck OLED LE
Processor i5 4440 3.1ghz / Jupiter 4c 8t
Motherboard Gateway / Valve
Cooling Eh it doesn't thermal throttle
Memory 2x 8GB JEDEC 1600mhz DDR3 / 16gb DDR5 6400
Video Card(s) RX 560D 4GB / Navi II 8CU
Storage 240gb 2.5 SSD / 1TB nvme
Display(s) Dell @ 1280*1024 75hz / 800p OLED
Case Gateway / Valve LE
Audio Device(s) Gateway Diamond Audio EMC2.0-USB 5375U ($15 a long ass time ago), Valve
Power Supply 380w oem / 65w valve USB-C
Mouse Purple Walmart special, 1600dpi. Black desk mat
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 100 / virtual
VR HMD Lmao
Software Windows 10 / Steam OS
Benchmark Scores It can run Crysis (Original), Doom 2016, and Halo MCC. SD LE 45fps
i said EVGA USED to be premium. they had 285 classifieds with digital pwms. best damn 285s. see those reviews posted before? those ACS3 cards owned. EVGA lost their workers and they now suck. you seem to be new to this business. you're also wrong about EVGA position. they still are the biggest seller of nvidia cards in the u.s. they have the best cooperation with nvidia in Cali, their cards go in GF 6 lans. EVGA IS nvidia in one way or another.

i think that's partly due to just how many brands we used to be able to choose from here in the U.S. as far as nvidia cards. I think it was pretty much just XFX, PNY, and EVGA back in the day in most stores., well and MSI in some stores but i think they mostly did ati/amd. Asus, colorful, sparkle, galaxy, not so much until recently... (tho asus had been here just as long but not in as many stores for w/e reason)

and yea, those 285s were beast

tpu reviews arent biased however forum is amd centric. those werent just jokes so its clear that you havent been here for long. i've been reading this forum for years. have seen enough amd bs. even by himself when he had 4870.

The forums only express the users opinions, not that of the reviewers.
Since I joined these forums I've rarely came around an instance where someone favoured a side only because he/she is a fanboi/girl. Most of the users around here only care for how much bang for the buck does the card have. And most of these forums dwellers deal with facts, charts and numbers, solid benchmarks. Not just CAPS type "NVIDIA IS OVERPRICED" and "ATI IS SH**" !.
Being the biggest doesn't mean the best. And it sure doesn't give it the right to be titled "Premium". I never denied them the fact that they have impressive sales charts. Good business ties rarely matter for these companies. XFX had a decent thing going between them and Nvidia, that didn't stop the later from kicking them out of the boat, did it ?

stargazer7

it doesnt matter. when you got a site full of AMD guys, you wont get nvidia hardware from nvidia guys. which part of this forum gets attention the most? did you read all that nonsense on bd here? do you know about stuff like this that has happened here before?

SAPPHIRE Toxic 100269TXSR Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-b...

find the comment on the right bar then look at it. what does it say? 4890 beats 285... yeah all along... it didnt even beat 275. said by the guy who recently started locking amd threads he doenst like.

xfx's situation with nvidia has nothing to do with evga. EVGA has a better connection than any other company does in San Diego. its not even close. nvidia gives them hand on marketing bulletins, product management. and EVGA has to listen to them. xfx was just a strong nvidia partner. they couldnt sell like BFG so they had to jump ship.

It's like sticking a twin turbo and supercharged, intercooled system on a Fiat 1.0 engine. It just makes no sense at all.

This BD "nonsense" was backed by benchmark results showing that AMD couldn't give what it promised. It wasn't fan flame war. And this is irrelevant to the subject.
I've read many threads on this site asking for recommendations for a build. I've read many AMD/ATI users recommend a GTX580 or a 460 back at the time. People around here know that there's nothing such as a better brand. There's only a hardware with better performance. No one denied the power of th 5970 back then. And no one here is denying the power of the new GTX 580 !
You'll have to forgive me for not looking at your link, we aren't talking about newegg, we're talking about TPU.

stargazer7

This BD "nonsense" was backed by benchmark results showing that AMD couldn't give what it promised. It wasn't fan flame war. And this is irrelevant to the subject.
I've read many threads on this site asking for recommendations for a build. I've read many AMD/ATI users recommend a GTX580 or a 460 back at the time. People around here know that there's nothing such as a better brand. There's only a hardware with better performance. No one denied the power of th 5970 back then. And no one here is denying the power of the new GTX 580 !
You'll have to forgive me for not looking at your link, we aren't talking about newegg, we're talking about TPU.

no it wasnt just that. most of the info has been put by AMD fans. Semiaccurate links and crap. you dont have to act silly to defend this forum. i've been reading here for years, you? this is one of the best forums out in the net. despite, it's been crowded with amd fanboys.

i wont forgive you for talking like you're in a fantasy MMO land.... please go back and look at that link. what does it say just in the right corner? 4890 is 'better' than 285. you know? right on the right comment bar of Newegg? can you make it more deceiving? said by Erocker. its much worse than writing it here. so stop it.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
no it wasnt just that. most of the info has been put by AMD fans. Semiaccurate links and crap. you dont have to act silly to defend this forum. i've been reading here for years, you? this is one of the best forums out in the net. despite, it's been crowded with amd fanboys.

i wont forgive you for talking like you're in a fantasy MMO land.... please go back and look at that link. what does it say just in the right corner? 4890 is 'better' than 285. you know? right on the right comment bar of Newegg? can you make it more deceiving? said by Erocker. its much worse than writing it here. so stop it.

FYI, that wasn't me personally that left that Newegg review. Now, get back on topic.

Last edited: