• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Apacer Unveils World's Fastest High-Capacity 64GB microSDXC Card

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Today, Apacer took the lead by launching the world's fastest high-capacity Ultra High Speed microSDXC 64GB memory card with the latest UHS-1 interface and SDA 3.0 memory card standard. It provides up to 30MB/s UHS ultra-high transmission speed for high-end mobile devices, such as advanced smartphones, tablet PCs, event data recorders, etc. You may easily store 1080p Full HD videos, 3D games, digital music/photos, apps and other multimedia files. This feature offers the next-gen mobile experience, guiding you through the ultimate audio-visual journey. Apacer's new Ultra High Speed microSDXC 64GB memory card perfectly meets the demands of HD audio-visual transmission with its lightning-fast speed and super-large capacity.

Apacer's Ultra High Speed microSD memory card, as the fastest microSD card in the world, is not only compatible with the latest UHS-1 interface and version 3.01 of the SDA memory card standard, but also backward compatible with SD 2.0. UHS-1 refers to Ultra-High Speed Bus 1, which can deliver transmission speeds up to 50MB/s and features a random read/write speed of up to 500/100 IOPs. In addition to satisfying the requirements of smartphones, tablet PCs, HD games and audio-visual media, it can also substantially enhance the transmission speed of small files and applications.

Apacer's Ultra High Speed microSDXC 64GB memory card can store approximately either 23 hours of HD videos, an uncompressed Blu-ray high-definition video, or over 16,000 12-mega pixel photos. As mobile devices evolve fast, sharing of HD audio-visual files has gone mainstream, Apacer Ultra High Speed microSD memory card will be your prime choice for best storage options.

"With the popularity of smartphones and rapid growth of tablet PCs, high definition and 3D digital audio-visual contents have become the world's mainstream trend of entertainment, and transfer speed and storage capacity of memory cards will therefore be the key to enjoying the real HD experience" said Grace Lo, Associated Vice President of Apacer Commodity Business Unit. "The latest standard Apacer Ultra High Speed microSD memory card is available in a range of capacities, from 8GB to 64GB, providing users with the impeccable, uncompressed high-definition audio-visual experience. Boosting fast transfer speed and huge storage capacity, it is ideal for either current or future mobile devices."

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz
I'd love to have one of these but my phone only supports up to 32GB, dang!

>.<

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

WarraWarra

First vs fastest, chicken vs egg tough call.

Compatibility, likely that your phone would support this 64gb as when they released your phone the only thing that was available was plans for 32gb.

Some exceptions = win based phones might have issues unless running mango or newer firmware, android check the kernel version for your firmware, likely if using newer 2.6.30 onwards kernel they should have few or no issues with 64gb this mostly depends on how the storage is accessed via scsi or sata " /dev/sd* " and what version of drivers or mods they have.
Dual, Quad, 8 core phones should be able to support this by default, others might need CM7 or later, possibly even anything above 3.5 years old standard phones that has (800mhz cpu).

Best is to go to a shop that has this and test before buying or buy and test then return if not working + modding the firmware or rooting and loading decent non HTC firmware or similar.

System Name Blackbird
Processor AMD Threadripper 3960X 24-core
Motherboard Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Master
Cooling Full custom-loop water cooling, mostly Aqua Computer and EKWB stuff!
Memory 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident-Z RGB @3733-CL14
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Storage Samsung 950PRO 512GB, Crusial P5 2TB, Samsung 850PRO 1TB
Display(s) LG 38GN950-B 38" IPS TFT, Dell U3011 30" IPS TFT
Case CaseLabs TH10A
Audio Device(s) Edifier S1000DB
Power Supply ASUS ROG Thor 1200W (SeaSonic)
Mouse Logitech MX Master
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex M800
Software MS Windows 10 Pro for Workstation
Benchmark Scores A lot.
I'd love to have one of these but my phone only supports up to 32GB, dang!

>.<

most smartphones work with these sdxc cards without officially supporting them. the problem here is the exFAT file system. its often not licensed and not supported. all you need to do is plug in the sdxc card in your new smartphone and format it with the format-option within the phone. this usually formats the card with fat32, but works just fine with full capacity. samsungs galaxy s2 or htcs sensation for example are ok with this and will work.

take a look: http://www.androidnz.net/2011/09/sandisk-64gb-micro-sdxc-cards-confirmed.html

the only problem would be the 4gb file size limitation fat32 brings i guess... ;)

Depends.

Most MP3 players only support an expansion of upto 16Gb.

With mp3 players and other devices running firmware rather than a full-blown OS I'd be more concerned about maximum file count. You could easily load more mp3 files on such a card than some mp3 players can support.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
With mp3 players and other devices running firmware rather than a full-blown OS I'd be more concerned about maximum file count. You could easily load more mp3 files on such a card than some mp3 players can support.

Plus the 'random' algorithm on an mp3 player tends to have a heart attack If you have more then 4 or 5Gbs worth of music loaded onto it. and just replays the songs it that its originally played depite after an hour despite setting it to no replays. At least this is the case on the last 3 mp players ive owned and the same thing happends on my Samsung mobile too that i use as an mp3 player