• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD FX-8150 Tested with Latest Windows Hotfixes, Still No Improvement

System Name Runs Smooth
Processor FX 8350
Motherboard Crosshair V Formula Z
Cooling Corsair H110 with AeroCool Shark 140mm fans
Memory 16GB G-skill Trident X 1866 Cl. 8
Video Card(s) HIS 7970 IceQ X² GHZ Edition
Storage OCZ Vector 256GB SSD & 1Tb piece of crap
Display(s) acer H243H
Case NZXT Phantom 820 matte black
Audio Device(s) Nada
Power Supply NZXT Hale90 V2 850 watt
Software Windows 7 Pro
Benchmark Scores Lesbians are hot!!!
Think that is a little farfetched. I can dig out a couple of benchmarks where Bulldozer beats out the Sandy, Battlefield 3. I've even seen the Phenom II X6 Thubans beat the Sandy in that gaming benchmark.

I agree with your overall statement, but disagree where you say "any". You are basically implying that bulldozer is incapable of playing games, which is false.

If somebody does 80% encoding, and 20% gaming. Bulldozer is still a good choice. So that contracticts your "any" statement.

True, it can handle games fine, but price/performance against Intel in gaming is a sure loss for AMD.

System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
Memory 8 GB G.Skills 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ATI ASUS Crossfire 5850
Storage Crucial MX100 SATA 2.5 SSD
Display(s) Lenovo ThinkVision 27" (LEN P27h-10)
Case Antec VSK 2000 Black Tower Case
Audio Device(s) Onkyo TX-SR309 Receiver, 2x Kef Cresta 1, 1x Kef Center 20c
Power Supply OCZ StealthXstream II 600w, 4x12v/18A, 80% efficiency.
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
True, it can handle games fine, but price/performance against Intel in gaming is a sure loss for AMD.

Agreed, aside from mere upgrading from an existing AM3 socket, Bulldozer is far too expensive for new builds. They really need to shave the FX-8150 to $149 USD and it's price/performance would be unmatched IMO.

BTW as anyone got any news on the exact release date of the B3 stepping. They said early 2012 but that was in 2011 lol

System Name Runs Smooth
Processor FX 8350
Display(s) acer H243H
Audio Device(s) Nada
Software Windows 7 Pro
Agreed, aside from mere upgrading from an existing AM3 socket, Bulldozer is far too expensive for new builds. They really need to shave the FX-8150 to $149 USD and it's price/performance would be unmatched IMO.

BTW as anyone got any news on the exact release date of the B3 stepping. They said early 2012 but that was in 2011 lol

I wish AMD thought like you, that price would be worth it. I haven't heard anything about the next stepping recently. I don't have too much faith that it will be much better though, BD kicked me in the nuts and made me lose a lot of faith in AMD's CPU division.

Syborfical

AMD haven't made anything really decent since the Athlon 64. That was a pentium 4 killer.

Then the core came out and core2 duo. Phenom was okay but not a core2 killer...

I can't see AMD comming out with a Core I7 killer anytime soon.

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
AMD haven't made anything really decent since the Athlon 64. That was a pentium 4 killer.

So really Bulldozer and this patch and every thing is all about AMD killing Intel ? And since it did not do this then what ? I think some of you are missing the point here .

The patch worked !
I got a single core and dual core performance boost.

Nothing at 10% thus far but still a wee boost for free aint bad : ]

I wouldn't say it was no improvement due to that website only testing multi-core stuff.

The patch was designed to fix threads jumping from one core to another which should fix up turbocore and the second patch designed to stop processors going into sleep mode whilst a thread was active on them. ( Caused stuttering like effect in games)

That it comes with a lil boost as well is nothing but a good thing.

And this is what it all about . Not whether or not BD is the i7 killer with some patch . GOD some of these AMD fanboy are really disappointed that AMD did not come out with the Intel KILLER and still hold to some fantasy that a PATCH will some how be the merical they were waiting for ! And it is making them angry and they still live in some fantasy thinking AMD will come out with a new patch soon that will magically put the BD on top of the world ! HEY FANYBOYS WAKE THE FUCK UP !!! It is what it is Nothing will change this EVER !!!

System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
Memory 8 GB G.Skills 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ATI ASUS Crossfire 5850
Storage Crucial MX100 SATA 2.5 SSD
Display(s) Lenovo ThinkVision 27" (LEN P27h-10)
Case Antec VSK 2000 Black Tower Case
Audio Device(s) Onkyo TX-SR309 Receiver, 2x Kef Cresta 1, 1x Kef Center 20c
Power Supply OCZ StealthXstream II 600w, 4x12v/18A, 80% efficiency.
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Sempron was the Pentium 4 Killer. Half the price and as fast!
The Athlon X2 was a Pentium D Killer, and held its own against the original Conroe Core 2.

Allendale and Wolfdale Core 2 Duo is what officially killed off Athlon X2. AMD have been playing catchup in performance since.

Really comes down to "when" AMD want to release something killer. A killer CPU doesnt always translate into profit. I get the feeling AMD are focused on CPUs for portable devices, lowend, and midrange enthusiast market, and have encapsulated it as their marketing strategy. Less focus on raw performance will still bring profits, look how well the APUs are selling and Bulldozer is selling well despite our hatred for it. And to be fair 99% of us don't need all the raw performance i7 has anyways.

Last edited:
System Name Runs Smooth
Processor FX 8350
Display(s) acer H243H
Audio Device(s) Nada
Software Windows 7 Pro
Sempron was the Pentium 4 Killer. Half the price and as fast!
The Athlon X2 was a Pentium D Killer, and held its own against the original Conroe Core 2.

Allendale and Wolfdale Core 2 Duo is what officially killed off Athlon X2. AMD have been playing catchup in performance since.

Really comes down to "when" AMD want to release something killer. A killer CPU doesnt always translate into profit. I get the feeling AMD are focused on finances and marketing strategy and less on raw performance. And to be fair 99% of us don't need all the raw performance i7 has anyways.

I completely agree with your post. Just because we don't need it doesn't mean we don't want it though. :laugh:

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
What surprises me about threads like this is how much argument there can be over something that's really objective.

The performance parameters of all the CPUs, such processing speed, heat and power use can all be measured very precisely with benchmarks of one kind or another, therefore, why the hell do we get these flamewars?

So, for this news thread, it turns out that the Windows scheduling patch made next to no difference to the performance of Bulldozer. It's there, right in the benchmarks, so what's to argue about it?

No wonder trickson is banging his head! (It must really hurt now buddy. :p )

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
What surprises me about threads like this is how much argument there can be over something that's really objective.

The performance parameters of all the CPUs, such processing speed, heat and power use can all be measured very precisely with benchmarks of one kind or another, therefore, why the hell do we get these flamewars?

So, for this news thread, it turns out that the Windows scheduling patch made next to no difference to the performance of Bulldozer. It's there, right in the benchmarks, so what's to argue about it?

It does . WOW I need an aspirin !

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
Qubit and Trickson are right! I was right ;) AMD need to ditch the BS oops the BD and start over... ppl just need to accept the BD is and always will be a flop unless they pull out the magic wand and design a proper cpu with the correct amount of transistors ;)

~that's all~

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
I'm just repaying BeepBeep because I had to go through his awful factoids about what he thinks Bulldozer is

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums......BeepBeep-s-FX-8150-has-arrived!-Box-photos...

*holds it in*

The Sandy Bridge processor isn't using 1866MHz RAM 20GB/s-24GB/s is impossible on Dual Channel unless you use 2400+ MHz Ram

really 20-24gb/s is impossible

i call bullshit 2400mhz + is utter bullshit for getting 20-24gb i can get over 20 stock with my ram at 1866 but for reference heres a boat load of evidence saying your full of shit

all dual channel all over 20gb a second

oh whats this 1600mhz and it broke 20GB/s

and honestly who gives a rats ass if its NOT SiSoft

SiSoft / Maxxmem / Aida 64 tend to give similar readouts on memory bandwidth usually within 200MB/s

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11

You mean "BD is fail" and "insert gif/meme here"? It's tiresome at best. I don't know why some think that Bulldozer threads are their personal playground. The world knows about bulldozer. We don't need to hear that it is fail in every other post. Some people just need to get over themselves.

I don't mind the adult, intelligent conversation/arguments but some of the other things need to stop. Especially the childish behavior by grown adults.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
just for laughs

default ram settings and timings oops i broke 20GB/s and then some and at

System Name Gaming Rig
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900x
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i Icue Push/Pull
Memory G Skill TridentZ F4-3600C16-16GTZNC 64GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Storage 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 M.2 PCIe NVME
Display(s) AOC CU34G2X 34" Curved UltraWide QHD 3440x1440, VA Panel, 1ms 144MHz
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mesh
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 220-G3-1000-X1
Software Windows 11 Pro
While BD may not be what everyone wanted it to be, maybe further iterations of the architecture will bring improvements. Maybe there is a potential in the architecture. Look what became of R600 -> RV770.
very very true. :rockout:

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
My turbo core works well thank you very much. I run 4 cores at a maximum so far of 4.3Ghz when I feel the need.

Processor Intel i7-10700k
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurorus Ultra z490
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200MHz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio X 3070 LHR
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / AOC G2590FX
Case Corsair X4000 iCue
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular
Software Windows 10
Well Qubit, the reason people get so out of control, is because there is always someone who comes in and quotes technical papers and posts pretty charts that explain exactly why in theory Product A is superior to Product B. What they refuse to then acknowledge, is that the only thing that matters is real world results. I remeber reading tons of slides and articles about why Netburst was better than the competition, but it didn't matter because the CPU's were just underwhelming.

On paper BD should be an excellent CPU, and in heavily threaded applications, it really does spread its wings, but for most real world use, Sandy Bridge tends to be the better value. It doesn't matter that BD gets a higher score in ObscureMark 2013, or that when you overclock every element of your system it is faster, what matters is that when you pop in a new i5-2500k or i7-2600k, and compare it side-by-side to an FX-8150, it offers better performance.

I remember reading dozens of people on here talking about how this scheduler fix would change everything, upwards of "a 10% performance increase", on par for SB across the board. Now that it's out, it's exactly what most people expected, minor changes but no huge performance gains. And now the word on the forums is that it won't REALLY be great until Pile Driver, 20-30% performance increase (according to AMD of course), better than SB in everything...

Just stop it. The fact is SB beats BD in most applications, and the i5-2500k is still the best Price\Performance CPU there is.

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
Well Qubit, the reason people get so out of control is people make comments like the one Xenocide just did. Discounting relevance on the thread and finding a way to somehow segway their personal opinions in with enough facts to make themselves seem smarter than everyone else because their particular choice in product brand name. When the plain and simple truth of the matter is, both product A and product B have their strengths and weaknesses.

While I fault Xenocide for this, I fault myself and most people that comment after such a statement because they refuse to compromise their position no matter how full of $%&* it may be. Once the proverbial line has been drawn, no comment no matter how factual and no matter how much evidence one way or the other is present, we are left with an argument.

The primary issue fanboys of product A and product B are always both wrong and right depending on which tests you compare. While the term "real world results" is thrown around like free condoms at a orgy, no one is every willing to compromise because the Internet provides a world with no accountability. No matter how stupid the argument, no matter how pointless the "evidence", we will all forget what happened in this thread by tomorrow.

As there is no reason to hold back, admit when you are wrong, or agree to disagree, everyone continues until moderators either threaten everyone or take a side thus derailing the argument in general. Then we are left with those like myself make pointless "after the fact" comments to either troll, get the argument going again, or getting one person like Seronx to just be quiet. Shame on me.

Xenocide I do apologize for using you as the example above, but your comment was close by.

Seronx, no love lost, no love found. (Translation: I will not apologize cause you don't deserve it).

option350z

Processor AMD Phenom II x2 550BE
Motherboard Asus M4A79T Deluxe
Cooling OCZ CNPS10X Flex (Dual 80cfm fans)
Memory OCZ Reaper 1866 4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS EAH4870 Dark Knight 1G
Storage 150gb WD Raptor
Display(s) Viewsonic Optiquest Q22wb
Case Apevia X-Navigator
Power Supply OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W
Software Windows 7 Ulitimate (64bit)
Any sort of improvement is still improvement. Even if its .01%. Granted it's not a lot but every little bit helps. Whether it will be noticeable or not, it is not likely. Besides to each his own..It doesn't matter how fast your processor is. If you suck in games, you still suck. On Topic again, it is nice that MS finally was able to roll out this hotfix. Even though I'm still curious to see how windows 8 will handle BD.

System Name The Black Mamba
Processor AMD FX-8150 @ 4.8 GHz + 2.5 GHz CPUNB
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair V Formula
Cooling Custom water, HeatKiller 3.0 LT, Swiftech MCR320, 3 GentleTyphoon 1850 RPM, OCZ HydroPulse 800
Memory Super Talent 2000 CAS 7 @ 2100 7-7-7-21 1.70v / GSKill Pi 2133 CAS 7 @ 2250 7-10-7-27
Video Card(s) 2x Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770's @ stock
Storage 2x 640GB Caviar Black in RAID 0
Display(s) 22" ASUS something + 20" Sceptre something
Case Lian-Li "Lancool" PC-K62
Power Supply XFX Black Edition 850w 80 Plus Silver
Software Windows 7 Pro
Benchmark Scores Too many to list ;D
The scheduler fix was only going to help so much, and the website listed that did the testing didn't even test what it was supposed to do and its WinRAR results are FUBAR.

It gives a nice 2-5% boost at 1-4 threads, and the benefit is still seen up to about 6 threads as 2 threads are given their own Compute Unit in such case. Why people are looking at 8 thread performance boost with a thread scheduler update is beyond me.

seronx has taken the extra step to say some not-so-nice things to me in PM while I was being reasonable with him. Something along the lines of "you're a #&%k*$g r#$&^d". I doubt we will see him around much longer.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
The scheduler fix was only going to help so much, and the website listed that did the testing didn't even test what it was supposed to do and its WinRAR results are FUBAR.

It gives a nice 2-5% boost at 1-4 threads, and the benefit is still seen up to about 6 threads as 2 threads are given their own Compute Unit in such case. Why people are looking at 8 thread performance boost with a thread scheduler update is beyond me.

seronx has taken the extra step to say some not-so-nice things to me in PM while I was being reasonable with him. Something along the lines of "you're a #&%k*$g r#$&^d". I doubt we will see him around much longer.

report the PM. super mods/admins will then be able to see it.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes

Sounds like a mad fanboy. :shadedshu No one should treat people in that manner.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
really? i find it hilarious only because if its true and it gets reported there will be another person joining the banstick dummies club

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
I agree the FX 8150 needs to come down in price, but the FX 8120 is priced well for $199.

I'll be installing the patches later on today.

System Name Gaming Rig
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900x
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i Icue Push/Pull
Memory G Skill TridentZ F4-3600C16-16GTZNC 64GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Storage 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 M.2 PCIe NVME
Display(s) AOC CU34G2X 34" Curved UltraWide QHD 3440x1440, VA Panel, 1ms 144MHz
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mesh
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 220-G3-1000-X1
Software Windows 11 Pro