• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dane-Elec Releases Marvel Avengers-branded USB Flash Drives and Hubs

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Dane-Elec, a global leader in consumer electronics, today announced Marvel's The Avengers USB drive product line with Marvel Entertainment, LLC. The four Avengers characters featured in Marvel's The Avengers movie premiering this May -- Captain America, The Hulk, Thor and Iron Man -- will be brought to life in the form of 8 gigabyte (GB) flash drives. Users can collect them all with Marvel's The Avengers 4-Port USB Hub and let the Super Heroes transport and protect their data for years to come.

"We are thrilled to offer Marvel fans our second line of USB drives, which is based on the characters in the upcoming Marvel's The Avengers movie," said Sherry Chapman, director of marketing for Dane-Elec. "The Marvel Classics line is extremely popular and we are excited to give movie fans the Marvel's The Avengers drives. Both adults and children can now store and transport data on these replica character statuettes that have a sleek sliding USB drive embedded in the base. Marvel's The Avengers Super Heroes collection is both unique and practical for all ages."

Dane-Elec gives users a taste of Super Hero stardom with all four Marvel's The Avengers characters and the 4-Port USB Hub:
  • CAPTAIN AMERICA: An indestructible shield coupled with lightning-fast speed, extraordinary strength, unique fighting style, battle experience and training make Captain America the perfect specimen of human development.
  • THE HULK: See the extraordinary level of physical power, durability, regeneration and endurance of The Hulk in the realistic replica.
  • THOR: Channel the superhuman speed, agility and reflexes of Thor with the Dane-Elec Avengers USB drive. His keen senses and stamina can keep your data safe from any enemy.
  • IRON MAN: Experience the engineering genius of the infamous Iron Man and Tony Stark's masterful gold- and titanium-armored suit. Dane-Elec brings the power and mystique of Iron Man to life with the Iron Man Avengers USB drive.
Pricing and Availability
Dane-Elec's new Marvel 8GB USB drives and 4-Port USB Hub will be available at retailers at $19.99 (SRP) beginning May 2012 in time for the movie launch. Each drive comes with a five-year warranty.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Random Murderer

The Anti-Midas
System Name TOO MUCH RADIATOR! | The TV Box a.k.a. The Shoebox
Processor Core i7 4930K @ 4.5GHz | Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme | Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
Cooling Custom water on CPU and GPU, dual 360mm radiators | Corsair H80i
Memory 4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-1600 | 2x 4GB G.Skill RipJaws 4 DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD R9 295x2 | PowerColor AMD HD7970
Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, various others | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID1
Display(s) Dell U2713HM 2560x1440 IPS | Panasonic TC-L32E5 1080p IPS TV
Case Thermaltake Suppressor F51 (stripped down to hold two radiators) | Cooler Master Elite 130
Audio Device(s) RM-DAC -> Xiang Sheng 708b -> Sennheiser HD650 | HDMI sound device on 7970
Power Supply LEPA G1600-MA 1600W | Corsair CX750M 750W
Software Win 10 64
Benchmark Scores over 9000 BungholioMarks, "Bitchin' Fast"
that Iron Man drive is pretty badass, the rest I could live without...

Processor Intel Core i3-8100
Motherboard ASRock H370 Pro4
Cooling Cryorig M9i
Memory 16GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 3GB
Storage Crucial MX500 512GB SSD
Display(s) Dell S2316M LCD
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Corsair CX600M
Mouse Logitech M500
Keyboard Lenovo KB1021 USB
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Awww, they put the USB connector in the base. I was hoping that you had to rip his head off to plug it in! :laugh: