• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Giada Intros MI-HM65T Mini ITX Motherboard

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The versatile new MI-HM65T Mini ITX motherboard from Giada is at home in all environments, including the factory floor, tough monitoring and control applications, embedded computing, office desks, and the home. Built around Intel's HM65 chipset and the Sandy Bridge platform, this motherboard brings users high performance and almost unlimited connectivity, with economical power consumption. It offers all the industry-standard features of a desktop PC in a tiny package, to support a wide range of applications.

Powered by Intel's fast Core i7, i5, i3 or Celeron 867 CPUs, supported by up to 4GB of memory, with onboard integrated graphics and video support, the Giada MI-HM65T can easily take care of almost any task you throw at it. This tough but tiny powerhouse handles industrial control, monitoring and automation applications as well as office and productivity, or home entertainment.

For industrial control and automation applications, the MI-HM65T offers solid reliability and full compatibility with key industry standards, with a 24-bit LVDS connector and a COM header to ensure support for legacy hardware. The board features a low-profile mini-ITX backplate, only 25 mm high, to help save space.

This motherboard still packs in a host of expandability options, despite its tiny dimensions. There are two Mini PCIe slots. One can support a WiFi and/or Bluetooth card while the other allows users to add a mSATA or a high-speed internal SSD drive. The reliability and durability of an internal SSD drive is perfect for challenging operating environments where dust or vibration might make traditional hard disk drives unsuitable, such as factory floor or external digital signage - as well as offering enhanced performance and lower power consumption for everyday applications.

For data storage, there are also sockets to connect up to 3 SATA storage devices, such as hard disk drives, SSDs, and CD/DVD/BD optical drives. These can include two of the latest high speed SATA 3.0 drives, with data transfer speeds up to 6.0 Gb per second, and as well as the additional mSATA drive. There are two SO-DIMM memory slots for up to 4GB of speedy 1066MHz or 1333MHz DDR3 DRAM.

There are six fast USB 2.0/1.1 connectors, 4 on board and 2 on the back panel. These can be used to connect devices such as keyboards, mice, printers, and cameras. USB can also be used to supplement the internal SATA disk drives with additional removable mobile storage for backup purposes, mass data transfer, or storing video, photos, and audio. The MI-HM65T supports Gigabit LAN for connection to a high speed network.

In the home and office, the compact, low profile, 17cm square Mini ITX format makes this the ideal heart of a PC that's tiny enough to hide away in almost any available space on a shelf or desktop, while still being more than powerful enough for standard applications - like home theater, entertainment, multimedia server, internet and email, and office tasks. Its capabilities also make it a good choice for dedicated embedded applications such as Smart TV or set top box.

The MI-HM65T has graphics support integrated on board, with HDMI and VGA video outputs. The 24-bit LVDS interface allows for direct LCD panel control, and other standard industrial applications. The board also offers vivid 5.1 channel surround sound from the ALC662 audio interface, with a digital output S/PDIF connector for unimpaired audio quality even in environments with high EMI levels.

System assemblers and DIY PC builders will also be delighted with the MI-HM65T as the heart of a compact and economical but reliable and expandable system.

The MI-HM65T provides superior performance while keeping operating costs very low. Shenzhen JieHe is very happy to be bringing this extremely versatile new mini-PC to the worldwide market. The company welcomes inquiries from new and existing customers throughout the world.

Highlights for the Giada MI-HM65T
  • Intel Core i7/ i5/i3/Celeron 867 options
  • Intel HM65 Express
  • Thin Mini ITX format - just 17cm square
  • Low profile mini-ITX I/O shield - only 25mm high
  • 6x USB 2.0
  • Up to 4GB of 1066/1333MHz DDR3 memory
  • SATA 3.0 6Gb/s support
  • Full HD 1080P video, HDMI, VGA and 24-bit LVDS output
  • Full range of connectivity options, including COM header

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited:
System Name Orange_box
Processor i5-3570K (@ 4.4 Jiggahurtz ;)
Motherboard P8Z77-I DELUXE
Cooling Thermalright Archon with 2 TY-140
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengence LP (1600)
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 1060 6G
Storage Samsung 850 EVO + Samsung 840 EVO + 4TB WD
Display(s) Samsung 24''
Case Bitfenix Prodigy (orange)
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar U3
Power Supply Corsair 750 W
Mouse Roccat Kone
Keyboard Logitech (el cheapo)
Software W10pro x64 / Manjaro XFCE x64
Benchmark Scores who cares...
I'm curious what they mean by 'economical'?

Actual any idea of the pricing on such a board?