• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD "Vishera" FX-Series CPU Specifications Confirmed

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
Considering all the information that is out there is misinformation/lack of information there's nothing to base your assumptions on. Besides, you're not going to change anyone's mind. So... PD could be better, or it could not. That's what we actually know.

I agree. There is this inherent desire to keep things in the dark. We will all just have to wait to see how well PD really is. All I have seen as of late from AMD is there need to put the MHZ to there CPU line nothing really more than that. This was some thing Intel did with the P4 and it did not work all that well for Intel or the P4. This is what I am seeing at any rate.

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
All I have seen as of late from AMD is there need to put the MHZ to there CPU line nothing really more than that. This was some thing Intel did with the P4 and it did not work all that well for Intel or the P4.

considering your running your own cpu flat out at 4Ghz im surprised you dont think that a positive but hey ho:)

AvonX

considering your running your own cpu flat out at 4Ghz im surprised you dont think that a positive but hey ho:)

The difference is that his cpu stock clock is 3Ghz. "Intel" did not need to clock it all the way up to 4Ghz because the performance is effective at 3Ghz as well, and it also clocks well.

AvonX

It is rumored that changes made in steamroller was made by the magic hands of "Jim Keller" and all this was made within the first week of being re-hired.
I hope they let him do something extra on steamroller to improve it even more.
Go Jim Keller.

System Name Gamers PC
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.80 GHz
Motherboard MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3
Cooling Corsair H50 Cooler
Memory Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5
Storage 2 x WD Caviar Green 1TB SATA300 w/64MB Buffer (RAID 0)
Display(s) Samsung 2494SW 1080p 24" WS LCD HD
Case CM HAF 932 Full Tower Case
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-FI TITANIUM -PCIE x 1
Power Supply Corsair TX Series CMPSU-650TX (650W)
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
It is rumored that changes made in steamroller was made by the magic hands of "Jim Keller" and all this was made within the first week of being re-hired.
I hope they let him do something extra on steamroller to improve it even more.
Go Jim Keller.
Good point, this Jim Keller person can make a big difference for the AMD. If he limits the sharing among the modules like adding an extra decoder per module for total 2 decoders instead of having 1 decoder that got bottlenecked, this alone can improve performance by a lot.
I also think they need to break up the FPUs into 4 blocks of 64-Bit where they can be combined to either 128-Bit x 2 or 256-Bit x 1 or 64-bit x 4 or 128-Bit x 1 and 64-bit x 2 n so on. Maybe this will work good too, but not sure right now.

System Name my box
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi x470 Ultimate
Cooling NZXT Kraken x72
Memory 2×16GiB @ 3200MHz, some Corsair RGB led meme crap
Video Card(s) AMD [ASUS ROG STRIX] Radeon RX Vega64 [OC Edition]
Storage Samsung 970 Pro && 2× Seagate IronWolf Pro 4TB in Raid 1
Display(s) Asus VG278H + Asus VH226H
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black TG
Audio Device(s) Using optical S/PDIF output lol
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Mouse Razer Naga Epic
Keyboard Keychron Q1
Software Funtoo Linux
Benchmark Scores 217634.24 BogoMIPS
I also think they need to break up the FPUs into 4 blocks of 64-Bit where they can be combined to either 128-Bit x 2 or 256-Bit x 1 or 64-bit x 4 or 128-Bit x 1 and 64-bit x 2 n so on. Maybe this will work good too, but not sure right now.

That might add a little to much complexity for the FPU & might require redesign things. Depending on how the current one is designed, of course.
And, I bet they wouldn't hesitate on doing it if it would give a performance boost that justifies the effort required to do so.

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
The difference is that his cpu stock clock is 3Ghz. "Intel" did not need to clock it all the way up to 4Ghz because the performance is effective at 3Ghz as well, and it also clocks well.

You got that right!

System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
Memory 8 GB G.Skills 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ATI ASUS Crossfire 5850
Storage Crucial MX100 SATA 2.5 SSD
Display(s) Lenovo ThinkVision 27" (LEN P27h-10)
Case Antec VSK 2000 Black Tower Case
Audio Device(s) Onkyo TX-SR309 Receiver, 2x Kef Cresta 1, 1x Kef Center 20c
Power Supply OCZ StealthXstream II 600w, 4x12v/18A, 80% efficiency.
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Yeah right,

The starting clock has little to do with it's affectiveness of performance. It's to do with marketing and it's perception to consumers.

If intel thought they'd get 1% more sales by starting their lower models at 4GHz they would do it too.

System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
Yeah right,

The starting clock has little to do with it's affectiveness of performance. It's to do with marketing and it's perception to consumers.

If intel thought they'd get 1% more sales by starting their lower models at 4GHz they would do it too.
I
Aaaaaaahhhhhh no. Amd needs the sales more. If this were true, everything amd released would be 4.3 & above. The marketing comes in by mere name recognition and the price follows accordingly. Want a Benz.....gonna have to pay for a Benz

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Yeah right,

Ummmm what? :wtf:

This makes no sense at all.
All AMD is doing is the SAME thing Intel did when the P4 was out. Intel kept jacking up the CPU clock speed and got no were fast. Now I heard this from all the AMD people (Including MYSELF!) But when AMD does the very same thing it is some how marketing? DUDE put the pot pipe down.

System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
I
Aaaaaaahhhhhh no. Amd needs the sales more. If this were true, everything amd released would be 4.3 & above.

If AMD and Intel could maintain the advertised TDP at 4.3GHz they would.

And

If AMD and Intel find a way to supply retail boxes with a better cooling system without compromising profit we would see 4.3GHz stock

The marketing comes in by mere name recognition and the price follows accordingly. Want a Benz.....gonna have to pay for a Benz

Marketing is clock speed as well. Because the non-technical gifted i.e. the average joe assumes higher clock equals better performance, thus healthier profit.

Ummmm what? :wtf:

This makes no sense at all.
All AMD is doing is the SAME thing Intel did when the P4 was out. Intel kept jacking up the CPU clock speed and got no were fast. Now I heard this from all the AMD people (Including MYSELF!)

But how can you say this with certainty without Piledriver reviews?

If Piledriver proves to have the same IPC as Bulldozer at stock speeds then your argument makes sense. But right now we have no clue how Piledriver performances so we cant even make an educated guess why they've increase the stock clocks.

Last edited:
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
DUDE put the pot pipe down.

A few of you should deffinately do this, and trickson runs his at 1Ghz extra so clearly wasnt fully satisfied with it at 3 and once you hit the limits of IPC your faced with higher clocks or more cores to increase performance it is that simple, and on both these points Amd are up and running, P4 just straight up didnt work and had nowhere to go whereas BD ,PD steamroller and excavator are all completely modern rewriten arch to attain better modularism(not sure thats a word) so that Amd can make a 5 Ghz 64 core 8x GPU soc chip before intel does, and easier and they are doing ,these be opinions here.

Avonx please figure out the Edit button you have been here in this thread long enough(chatting the same nonesense) to figure it out by now, yet keep throwing the odd Dp inn:shadedshu

I personally love high hertz cpu's, ive ran all mine just below their actual wall all their lives and yes i killed a few of them, but not before three years and that will do for me, so 5Ghz is my next un power efficient target, my webz pages should fly then:p.

e difference is that his cpu stock clock is 3Ghz. "Intel" did not need to clock it all the way up to 4Ghz because the performance is effective at 3Ghz as well, and it also clocks well.

no Dp see;)

the absolute truth of the matter is that alpha ,beta chips and hard evaluative validation testing decide what speeds intel and AMd sell their chips at, they are binned according to their actual performance into bins that all befit a certain quantity(reqd) and performance and Lifespan criteria so all in they have little choice most of the time and are binned according to market demand often and not performance, thats why were here, after all not all oems are willing to put a 4 Ghz chip in anything unless its still cheap and the difference is good for oems as a price scale, more Ghz = yep more moneys................

Last edited:

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Marketing is clock speed as well. Because the non-technical gifted i.e. the average joe assumes higher clock equals better performance.

Not really, The average "Joe" is only interested in one thing can this computer do what I need it to do. That is really all. Most people do not care if the CPU is Intel or AMD just as long as the computer it's self can do what they need it to do.
you are assuming that the average "Joe" Knows that the faster the CPU the better. In some cases yes this would be true, But for the web/video/youtube surfer there is only one thing can I get my 4g to work with this computer.
I believe that AMD is ringing every little bit out of what they have now just to stay competitive with Intel. Too bad they are resorting to cheap tactics to get there. Hey her is an Idea AMD should be rethinking the CPU design altogether and for go the jacking up of the CPU speeds. Some real thought and real innovation is needed. Just like they did with the K10!

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
A few of you should deffinately do this, and trickson runs his at 1Ghz extra so clearly wasnt fully satisfied with it at 3

I run at 4.0GHz because I can. Just how many of then 4.2 and 4.3GHz AMD CPU's do you really think will be overclock-able? It just looks to me like AMD is out of Ideas and has resorted to jacking up core speeds. I wounder just when AMD will have to put liquid coolers in there CPU packages and soon! WOW I wonder just how HOT them things are really going to be.

System Name My baby
Not really, The average "Joe" is only interested in one thing can this computer do what I need it to do. That is really all. Most people do not care if the CPU is Intel or AMD just as long as the computer it's self can do what they need it to do.
you are assuming that the average "Joe" Knows that the faster the CPU the better. In some cases yes this would be true, But for the web/video/youtube surfer there is only one thing can I get my 4g to work with this computer.

When the average Joe buys a computer they are bombarded with numbers. People learn to count as a toddler and are trained to assume a higher number is better. In essence they are trained to believe that a higher number means it can "do what they need" better.

I believe that AMD is ringing every little bit out of what they have now just to stay competitive with Intel.

To stay competitive in performance? That is their secondary concern.

To stay competitive with Intel financially yes.

Some real thought and real innovation is needed. Just like they did with the K10!

Bulldozer was innovative. Innovation and performance have different dictionary meanings.

. Just how many of then 4.2 and 4.3GHz AMD CPU's do you really think will be overclock-able?

Maybe you should wait for Piledriver and find out how overclockable it is? - Rather than talking shit before the product hits the shelves.

Last edited:
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
I run at 4.0GHz because I can. Just how many of then 4.2 and 4.3GHz AMD CPU's do you really think will be overclock-able? It just looks to me like AMD is out of Ideas and has resorted to jacking up core speeds. I wounder just when AMD will have to put liquid coolers in there CPU packages and soon! WOW I wonder just how HOT them things are really going to be.

I run mine at 4+ because i can too and because i prefer the snapyness, i wasnt haveing a dig so wind your neck in, fair enough thats your opinion but i agree with this ,

If AMD and Intel could maintain the advertised TDP at 4.3GHz they would.

as for mentioning temps imho sandy and ivybridge dont run that cool nor phenom II so all in its not much of a point, as im an enthusiast anyways and allready have a waterblock for all hot chips, currently 7th month since rebuild and at 100% 24/7 folding cpu 57 gpu's 52-58 mobo 45 and im running 4.175Ghz bring on vishera i say its nearly winter anyways and ill show you how it Oc's:p.

you dont get extra Trolling points for double posting by the way trickson:p

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Motherboard AsRock X370 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling
Memory 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3000 Mhz (Running at 2933)
Video Card(s) EVGA FTW2 GTX 1070Ti
Storage 740GB of SSDs, 7 TB's of HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UD58P-B 27” IPS 4K
Case Phanteks Enthos Pro M
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply EVGA 750 P2
Mouse Mionix Naos 8200
Keyboard G Skill Ripjaws RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
Hopefully this will be good!

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
I agree. There is this inherent desire to keep things in the dark. We will all just have to wait to see how well PD really is. All I have seen as of late from AMD is there need to put the MHZ to there CPU line nothing really more than that. This was some thing Intel did with the P4 and it did not work all that well for Intel or the P4. This is what I am seeing at any rate.
This was Intel's specific design, where higher clocks is required for performance increases. The only inefficiency in the P4 design was the Net burst Architecture and that lousy FSB nonsense.

Don't know why AMD went the deeper pipeline route, but Excavator will change this, with Steamroller bringing the first major changes to the Bulldozer Design.

AMD should be patted on the back for such outside the box innovation, but also get kicked in the nuts for a lousy execution due to upper management. Today's Bulldozer should have been at the very least Steamroller, if not Excavator. AMD no has to backpeddle and repair this, and they will...

AvonX

Here we go again with the nonsense. You guys need to chill out.
If bulldozer was so good they would all remain at their positions and they would not of gotten fired.
We can see that also in the FX-8300 series that they just cranked up the "Ghz" to gain some performance, because most of it came from that and there was not much "innovation" in it.
This is plain and simple, AMD run out of "tallent" and skillful engineers.
"Hence" why now we have "Jim Keller" at AMD because they were left with no other options.
"Jim Keller" was hired to hopefully fix all this junk. But this will take some time.

Last edited:
System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
System Name My baby
because most of it came from that and there was not much "innovation" in it.

No innovation?

So designing the first processor with a module with a dedicated schedulers and integer units for each thread isn't innovative?

That is a huge innovation and achievement. AvonX what have you done with your life that is so fantastic?

Difficult times at Intel:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/07/us-intel-outlook-idUSBRE8860BR20120907

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
Here we go again with the nonsense. You guys need to chill out.
If bulldozer was so good they would all remain at their positions and they would not of gotten fired.
We can see that also in the FX-8300 series that they just cranked up the "Ghz" to gain some performance, because most of it came from that and there was not much "innovation" in it.
This is plain and simple, AMD run out of "tallent" and skillful engineers.
"Hence" why now we have "Jim Keller" at AMD because they were left with no other options.
"Jim Keller" was hired to hopefully fix all this junk. But this will take some time.
You really need to examine what you post before somebody takes it as fact You have absolutely no idea what went on within AMD when Hector Ruiz was CEO. When Dirk Meyer took the job, the company was in a mess. It was like Hector stripped the funds from the CPU R&D budget. Dirk Meyer did OK for a time, but was quickly let go. Bulldozer's research began I believe one year before Hector left. Anyhow, The Board of Directors made bad desicions which led the Bulldozer project to a bad start.
Rory has a game plan and so far it seems to be working.

Also your opinion regarding the FX 8300 will be nothing more than an OC'ed Bulldozer is just that a none Facial statement that holds no water. In October when Piledriver is released, you will eat those words :D

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Okay, these kind of posts can stop. They serve no use other than flamebaiting. I'm quite sure you have made your point several times in this thread, I see no reason for you to post in this thread any longer.

This wasn't a suggestion.