• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Gigabyte Introduces FORCE K7 Stealth Gaming Keyboard

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of premium hardware, is pleased to announce a new gaming keyboard - FORCE K7 Stealth Gaming Keyboard, the embodiment of stealth fighter. The scissor-key structure completes its' slim and solid body, and also achieve the extreme short actuation distance and stable key presses. With 3-color switchable backlighting, gamers never need to worry about not being able to locate your keys precisely in dark conditions. Anti-ghosting capability around WASD cluster guarantees the general gaming combination keys are registered and executed without conflict. Intuitive twin wheels offer prompt control of keyboard backlight and volume during your intense gaming session.

Scissor-key structure comfort gamers with the best tactile feedback
Built with slim scissor-key structure, FORCE K7 ensures extreme short actuation distance and stable key presses. Ultra-slim keycaps also minimize the typing effort in keyboarding.

Anti-ghosting capability around WASD Cluster
Anti-ghosting capability around the WASD cluster on FORCE K7 guarantees the general gaming combination keys are registered and executed without conflict. Never have to worry about the missing signal failure during you press multiple keys simultaneously for the gaming commands. FORCE K7 supports up to 7 simultaneous key-presses without conflict including Q, W, A, S, D, left shift and space.

3-color backlight illumination & dynamic volume and backlit controller
Lighting up in the darkness, FORCE K7 offers 3 switchable illumination color options, blue, green and cyan. Furthermore, gamers can stepless adjust the backlit to find the optimum brightness level based on your background conditions. FORCE K7 features with intuitive wheel based volume and backlit illumination controller for easy hassle-free adjustments during intense gaming sessions.

Windows lock functionality & hot-link function keys
The Win-lock key with independent indicator allows you to disable the Windows key and prevent accidental activation of the Windows Start function during gaming session. Gamers will never be worried about throwing your game by hitting the wrong keys. The convenient function keys, F1 to F12, offer you a quick and easy access to the most common functions and social networking sites.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Looks like my Roccat Isku +, only nowhere near as good.

This fits the bill.

I just love those guys in PR: "Pilot the stealth fighter to execute your patrol mission!" LOL

Only thing missing is the price. "So low, it went under the radar" ?:)

Looks like my Roccat Isku +, only nowhere near as good.

How do you know that?

I hate Roccat.

They manufacture and sell defective mousepads (Sota), and don't have the decency to pull the product.

I wouldn't touch anything from that "gaming" company with a stick.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
How do you know that?

I hate Roccat.

They manufacture and sell defective mousepads (Sota), and don't have the decency to pull the product.

I wouldn't touch anything from that "gaming" company with a stick.

You sure sound butthurt for some reason. I switched from Razer and Tt esports to a full roccat headphone,keyboard,mouse,mousemat set and I rock the scoreboards CS:GO, when i switched the mouse and mousepad(steelseries). My Keyboard and Mouse talk to each other and provide me with countless extra macros and options, most of which I can use for various loadouts and skills on RPG's etc etc.
I dont see any macros on this, nor do you get an extended arm rest on the keyboard.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard B550 Aorus PRO V2
Cooling Corsair H115i RGB Platinum
Memory Gskill Trident Z Neo 3600 2x16GB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 Trio X
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB NVME/Supertalent Teranova 2x1TB
Display(s) Acer XV340CK
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G513 Tactile
Software Windows 10 Pro
Bah a membrane gaming keyboard...

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
You sure sound butthurt for some reason. I switched from Razer and Tt esports to a full roccat headphone,keyboard,mouse,mousemat set and I rock the scoreboards CS:GO, when i switched the mouse and mousepad(steelseries). My Keyboard and Mouse talk to each other and provide me with countless extra macros and options, most of which I can use for various loadouts and skills on RPG's etc etc.
I dont see any macros on this, nor do you get an extended arm rest on the keyboard.

Ooh forget this keyboard i know i will in no time it's 1/2 witted people at best

I am still waiting for the Godly Ryos lol ( already waited 6 month lol). Last i heard it August time now as they been having issue's with some bugs in software.

Bah a membrane gaming keyboard...
Every thing about it is bah

scissor-key structure
as you said already membrane
The name Stealth, like come on...
3-color switchable backlighting
Anti-ghosting capability around the WASD cluster on FORCE K7 ( apparently people only use the left side of the keyboard )
most common functions and social networking sites ( don't sound to gaming to me or that stealthy ).

System Name Zotan
Processor i9-10850K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX
Cooling H100
Memory 32GB Viper 3200
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080
Case Airflow 275R
Power Supply RMX850
Benchmark Scores d1nky@hwbot.org
System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
A must for a true gamer.

The rest of us peasants have to make due with mute keyboards and mices.

When you comprehend the software bundled with these two peripherals from Roccat, then we can talk like little girls :)

Processor Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe
Cooling Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120
Memory Corsair Dominator 1866Mhz 4X4GB
Video Card(s) Asus R290X
Storage Samsung 850 Pro SSD 256GB/Samsung 840 Evo SSD 1TB
Display(s) Samsung S23A950D
Case Corsair 850D
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Windows 10 x64
When you comprehend the software bundled with these two peripherals from Roccat, then we can talk like little girls :)

LOL. My experience with Roccat isn't good either. Maybe you have newer products, or haven't had them that long but there were many serious problems for me.

The early Kone+ mice had a dodgy scroll wheel that screwed up in a short time. I comprehend the software bundle and the software that came with the mouse was elaborate but a pain to use. Change a setting, then wait and wait and wait, like 20 seconds for just 1 setting to activate. If you want to test different settings, it could seriously take a long time. Then after you change settings then press defaults, half the settings haven't changed back. It was just a mess.

They have the dodgiest software update software I've ever seen on peripheral hardware. Firmware comes with the driver update but doesn't load automatically, gotta go searching for it to install manually before your updated software will work..

The Kone+ rubberized coating wears off in just a couple of months, making it look old and beatup.

I was gonna get the Roccat ISKU but my experience with the mouse put me off. Maybe they have fixed some of these issues but I'm not keen to find out.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
LOL. My experience with Roccat isn't good either. Maybe you have newer products, or haven't had them that long but there were many serious problems for me.

The early Kone+ mice had a dodgy scroll wheel that screwed up in a short time. I comprehend the software bundle and the software that came with the mouse was elaborate but a pain to use. Change a setting, then wait and wait and wait, like 20 seconds for just 1 setting to activate. If you want to test different settings, it could seriously take a long time. Then after you change settings then press defaults, half the settings haven't changed back. It was just a mess.

They have the dodgiest software update software I've ever seen on peripheral hardware. Firmware comes with the driver update but doesn't load automatically, gotta go searching for it to install manually before your updated software will work..

The Kone+ rubberized coating wears off in just a couple of months, making it look old and beatup.

I was gonna get the Roccat ISKU but my experience with the mouse put me off. Maybe they have fixed some of these issues but I'm not keen to find out.

This is why I never bought one earlier. (Thanks for not being a total assface about all of this :))
I have the Isku + and the Kone XTD, both the latest revisions of the sh*tstorm that Roccat created. Profiles and settings are instant now, only issue is you need to sign up to their site, put in your serial numbers, and they provide you software specific to your bundle of peripherals.

Last edited:

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.

Well i believe they are putting more time in to their software as i keep getting told they are fixing bugs for the Ryos or they would of released it by now.

This thread is related to Gigabyte keyboard, so I'd rather talk about that.

But you dismissed the new product as "nowhere near as good" and compared it to your Roccat, which has plenty of well documented problems, some of which already surfaced here.

I may sound butthurt, but you are talking out of your ass: there are no reviews yet of what looks to be be affordable gaming keyboard from GB.

Processor Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe
Cooling Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120
Memory Corsair Dominator 1866Mhz 4X4GB
Video Card(s) Asus R290X
Storage Samsung 850 Pro SSD 256GB/Samsung 840 Evo SSD 1TB
Display(s) Samsung S23A950D
Case Corsair 850D
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Windows 10 x64
This is why I never bought one earlier. (Thanks for not being a total assface about all of this :))
I have the Isku + and the Kone XTD, both the latest revisions of the sh*tstorm that Roccat created. Profiles and settings are instant now, only issue is you need to sign up to their site, put in your serial numbers, and they provide you software specific to your bundle of peripherals.

That's cool, glad its working for you. Many of the issues should have been sorted before release, especially for highend, high-priced components. So I'm still a little mad at them.

This thread is related to Gigabyte keyboard, so I'd rather talk about that.

Me too. I'm not a big fan of gigabyte generally but I have their new Aivia Mechanical keyboard and Krypton mouse and I'm pretty happy with both. The build quality on the keyboard is excellent, it looks cool and the blue lights match my computer. Has volume and dimmer wheels and a USB 3 port so its handy for plugging in USB sticks or whatever. The mouse is well built too with a 8200 DPI sensor and plenty of buttons.

This keyboard has membrane keys but I like the short travel keys, I think mechanical keyboards are over rated even though I have one.

Last edited: