• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ENERMAX CPU Coolers Fully Support the Latest FX AMD Processors

ENERMAX, a preeminent technology innovator in PC peripherals, unveiled all of its CPU coolers series are available for the fastest Piledriver-based FX-9590 and FX-9370 processors introduced by AMD.

"ENERMAX has a long history of delivering innovations to bolster the CPU cooler industry and we are delighted of all our CPU coolers have been passed on stringent test conditions to support the high-end AMD FX processors " said Dr. Eton Lee, ENERMAX thermal R&D Division. "We are proud of this test result as designing cutting-edge technology to the CPU cooler market has long been our core success for decades."

All series of ENERMAX CPU coolers are designed for overclocking and can tolerate with extreme high thermal loads in order to reduce the risk of overheating. Through a number of lab testing and press review, we at ENERMAX, are proud of introducing the latest air and liquid cooling technologies to provide superior cooling performance and optimal thermal transference.

AMD FX Processors General information

ENERMAX CPU Coolers Compatibility List for AMD FX Processors

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Titan
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2670v2
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth X79
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II
Storage Mushkin Reactor 1TB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp U2713HM
Case Corsair Obsidian 650D
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek
Power Supply Seasonic X-750
Software Windows 10 Pro
Seems odd that they would just announce support now when the CPUs have been on the market for months already.

System Name Ed-PC
Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus TUF Z690 PLUS Wifi D4
Cooling Noctua NH-14S
Memory Crucial Ballistix DDR4 C16@3600 16GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia MSI 970
Storage Samsung 980, 860evo
Case Lian Li Lancool II mesh Perf
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM750x
Software Win10 Pro 64bit
Yes, odd but also looking at that cooler I don't think i would use a 4 heat-pipe cooler on a FX 9xxx especially if I was OC .
looks like a CM 212+ type clone . I don't see how that cooler can handle 220w TDP , unless pic is wrong .

Edit: ok, looked up spec's it HS is bigger than 212 but it still 4x 6mm pipes only . Thickness is 70mm verse 50mm for many 4 pipe HS like 212's .
Still don't think it be good idea on 95xx

Last edited:
The PC market is really hurting for sales with the U.S., Asian and European economies in the toilet. Virtually all PC companies are routinely sending out PRs to get consumer attention and some added sales. It works.

Enermax's products however have never been at the top of the list of desirable PC hardware, IMO. Virtually any cooler that fit the std. FX processor also fits the FX-9xxx series but it doesn't mean that it actually has sufficient cooling capabilities as the 220w CPUs need a lot of cooling.