• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave_cortez

System Name Rave Dave!
Processor Intel C2Quad Extreme QX6700
Motherboard Asus Maximus Formula X38
Cooling Coolit Eliminator
Memory Crucial Ballistix 2x1Gb PC2-8500 1066Mhz
Video Card(s) 2xATI Radeon 3870 DDR4 @ Crossfire (Powercolor+GeCube)
Storage WD 74Gb Raptor 10k RPM • Maxtor 300Gb SataII Diamondmax 10 • Maxtor 300Gb Maxline III SataII
Display(s) Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP Widescreen LCD 1920x1200
Case Thermaltake Kandalf (Modded)
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro • Logitech Z5500 THX PLII 5.1 Surround Speakers
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy DXX 1000W
Software Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 - 17,512
...and if you borrow the money have fun paying back the interest.

I believe he didn't borrowed the money. I know this guy personally and he can SLI an XFX 8800GTX XXX anytime he wants with 1KW PSU! :D

I'm happy nandito kayo, ka onti lang and pilipino dito sa Arizona.

And we are happy cause we have you here sir! ;)

may balak po ba kayo bumisita sa 'pinas? o kaya mag-sponsore ng event dito?

Last edited:

ex_reven

what does he do to be able to afford that (occupation/jobwise?)

The phillippines never really occurred to me as a very rich nation (no offense) but then again i may easily be very much mistaken.

P

Pisyong™

what does he do to be able to afford that (occupation/jobwise?)

The phillippines never really occurred to me as a very rich nation (no offense) but then again i may easily be very much mistaken.

Unlike USA, Canada or UK, Philippines is a Third World Country... But it doesnt mean we cant afford such over kick arse RIGs, you just work hard and nothing is impossible specially you care about "PASSION"

Go Team Iskammerz! Lets Bring it ON!!!

dave_cortez

System Name Rave Dave!
Storage WD 74Gb Raptor 10k RPM • Maxtor 300Gb SataII Diamondmax 10 • Maxtor 300Gb Maxline III SataII
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro • Logitech Z5500 THX PLII 5.1 Surround Speakers
..but then again i may easily be very much mistaken.

I believe you just did bro..

..you just work hard and nothing is impossible specially you care about "PASSION"

Very well said ;)

Last edited:

inevitabler25

Processor QX6700/E6800 Intel Extreme Processors
Motherboard ASUS commando/ P5DH Deluxe/Abit Fatality MOBO
Cooling Coolit Eliminator/Ultra X-120
Memory Team Extreme Elite 2x1gb stock @ 1200Mhz/Patriot Mems 2x1GB@1000Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA/XFX XXX 8800GTX/ATI Radeon 2900xt
Storage Seagate, Western Digital...too many to mention lolz
Display(s) Dell 2407WFP wide LCD and Samsung LCD's
Case Moded Cooler Master Stacker / Silver stone SG01 Evo Moded
Audio Device(s) Creative XFI series PRO ELITE/XFI Fatality
Power Supply Silverstone OP1000 watts PSU/ DA 650
Software XP shitness :D/VIsTA?
My Message..

to those who comment negatively about my rig..I Don;t give a F#$%K! 0k? :D just shut the F*^&K up and DiE!!

Sa mga pinoy dito...papayag ba kayong kawawa tayo ng mga Kano? haha putangina nila kamo! punta sila dito kung gusto nila! :D

for my team mate! THe Team Iskammerz...i love you guys! Buhayin natin ang Pilipinas sa Payabang ng RIG lolz

as for my job...i work for the US goverment. If you wanna know it...i need to kill you after hehehe

Up YOurs! Hindots!

L

lennox

ma yabang yung nag post bago sayo...hehe ok lang.

KFC bucketized, ahhh...mis ko na ang pilipinas. I'm happy nandito kayo, ka onti lang and pilipino dito sa Arizona.

not the KFC bucketized thingy bro, just used it figuratively... lolz...

Masaya rin kami bro at nameet ka namin dito, honor is all ours... ;D

pasensya na bro kung medyo nakapagbibitaw kami ng mga medyo ma-a-anghang na salita against dun sa mga salbahe kung magkomento... inggit lang yata sa husay at galing ng mga pinoy tong mga salbaheng puti o itim man eh....

ini-imbitahan ka naming mag-member sa www.tipidpc.com bro... just pm us pag member ka na para ma-add ka namin as buddy... and of course, inform us sa mga plans mo of visiting the philippines para magkaroon tayo ng meetup just for you bro! ;D

Go Team Iskammerz!!!!

C

ccl2003

Theres nothing special about it. Just a lot of cash put into it. Try taking some better pictures that show off the hardware instead of the bling. I have seen much better wire management, and better aesthetics. I personally think it looks like a tuner car from NFS:Underground...

once an idiot, always an idiot ~ taken from nobody. like what we always tell the people in TPC, if you don't have anything constructive to say just keep it to yourself and shove it right into your KFC bucketized ass!

to those who comment negatively about my rig..I Don;t give a F#$%K! 0k? :D just shut the F*^&K up and DiE!!

Sa mga pinoy dito...papayag ba kayong kawawa tayo ng mga Kano? haha putangina nila kamo! punta sila dito kung gusto nila! :D

for my team mate! THe Team Iskammerz...i love you guys! Buhayin natin ang Pilipinas sa Payabang ng RIG lolz

as for my job...i work for the US goverment. If you wanna know it...i need to kill you after hehehe

Up YOurs! Hindots!

Okay make death threats again and Zek will be here to ban you for good

P

Pisyong™

once an idiot, always an idiot ~ taken from nobody. like what we always tell the people in TPC, if you don't have anything constructive to say just keep it to yourself and shove it right into your KFC bucketized ass!

Here.......:

dave_cortez

System Name Rave Dave!
Nice pic fafi! :D

ex_reven

For someone calling someone else an idiot, you sure do struggle alot at doing it. The tilde character "~" was used out of context as its only used for accenting or abbreviations. Using TPC as an acronym to supply evidence doesnt work when we dont know what the hell it is, its just blatant elitism. And Bucketized isnt even a damn word. Not only the fact that it doesnt belong in the english language, but the fact that your offending a symbol of western culture, makes you the fool. The Western world has done more for you than you can ever imagine.

Up YOurs! Hindots!

If you didnt want negative comments, you shouldnt have posted your rig here. Its obvious that you dont mind introducing tension because your writing posts in a language other than accepted by the forum when you have the capacity to speak english. Ignorance is not an excuse for being a pain in the ass.

As for posting constructive comments, how about YOU start posting some constructive posts on the forum instead of just posting your rig and claiming bragging rights? This is the internet, each piece of it is owned and hosted by somebody or someone who reserves the right to kick your ass off of it, so just as you would act in real life - dont be a fool when your not on your own turf.

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Ihrer computer ist ausgezeichnet und sehr rein.

Ist das gut oder nicht gut? Sie wissen nicht weil sie sprechen Deutsch nicht.

It's impolite to speak a language most members don't know, chances are you have no idea what I said about your computer. This is an english language forum please try and use english if you know it.

You should expect some negative responses to your computer when you post it. Not all people think like you so, obviously there will be differences in taste. To threaten to kill those whose opinion differes from yours is unacceptable.

Please get this thread back on track, and remember to keep your comments constructive.

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3A
Cooling Noctua
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G-Skill
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Display(s) Sony Bravia 37" 1080p
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
all these muppets just signed up to comment on his "uber" rig and have an attitude problem to anyone who comments in a way they dont like?? wtf thats ignorance and i take back what i said about your pc. thats not the way these forums work, this is a community.

System Name W.I.P.
fuckYOU exreven ang polaris!

thats what you called ENVY!

Not kool at all...........I was gonna comment and vote on the gentleman's nice rig but why even bother. It looks to me like we have a "clique" who only wants to disturb the peace, flame, and curse our moderators. And from a recruitment aspect, I cant fathom how your online community, clan, clique, or whatever you call it could ever prosper or amount to anything constructive, so long as you are registering on other forums, flaming, trolling, shouting death threats, WTF!!!! IMHO, this is just as good as ONLINE TERRORISM!

I may not have a banstick, but there are others on here who do!

C

ccl2003

For someone calling someone else an idiot, you sure do struggle alot at doing it. The tilde character "~" was used out of context as its only used for accenting or abbreviations. Using TPC as an acronym to supply evidence doesnt work when we dont know what the hell it is, its just blatant elitism. And Bucketized isnt even a damn word. Not only the fact that it doesnt belong in the english language, but the fact that your offending a symbol of western culture, makes you the fool. The Western world has done more for you than you can ever imagine.

thanks for the corrections. however, the last time i checked this is techpowerup.com not englishpowerup.com. that's the problem with you people just because we're from the philippines means we don't have any right to brag about our rigs here or even make mistakes. who ever mentioned about culture and why do you have to mention it in the first place? it clearly reflects your bias and by the way thanks for calling me a fool. frankly, i don't give a damn where you came from coz this forum is not exclusive to racists such as yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ccl2003

all these muppets just signed up to comment on his "uber" rig and have an attitude problem to anyone who comments in a way they dont like?? wtf thats ignorance and i take back what i said about your pc. thats not the way these forums work, this is a community.

who gave you the right to call us muppets? how did you arrive at such conclusions? we did not just sign up to comment on the uber rig fyi. its you who has an attitude problem because you don't even know how to express yourself in a more discreet manner which reflects the attitude "i'll post what i think" and never mind if the threadstarter gets offended. you don't even have the right to use the word community because obviously you don't even know what it means.

System Name W.I.P.
however, the last time i checked this is techpowerup.com not englishpowerup.com.

Well for one a moderator has already warned you. Theyre have been THOUSANDS of users before you who dont have any issues with keeping the language common in English form, so why complain about it? These arent our opinions, they are the RULES! Take it up with the site administrator if you still have an issue.

System Name W.I.P.
Now back to the topic. I think the cable management is rather good, mainly because I have seen a million times worse. The stickers dont bother me that much, but they do detract form the overall case, (mainly because theyre so large). So it makes it seem more like an advertisement at Cebit or something. The components of course are top notch. If those cathode lights were blue or UV, I think it would really accent everything else better than then bright whites. I would really like a similiar sticker for my 8800. 9/10 from me!

Last edited:

Namslas90

thanks for the corrections. however, the last time i checked this is techpowerup.com not englishpowerup.com. that's the problem with you people just because we're from the philippines means we don't have any right to brag about our rigs here or even make mistakes. who ever mentioned about culture and why do you have to mention it in the first place? it clearly reflects your bias and by the waythanks for calling me a fool. frankly, i don't give a damn where you came from coz this forum is not exclusive to racists such as yourself.

Braging about your rig if just fine, but argueing with others honest opinions is silly. If you can't handle the feedback, then why ask for it. Invading another forums with your own "TCP"(your gaming home site) stuff is just plain RUDE!! Nothing wrong with being proud of where you are from, but think about it; How do you treat the americans who show up in the Philipines screaming "U.S.A.,U.S.A.", I'll tell ya, you treat them like crap cause you don't want to hear it any more than we want to heat it here. Sure this is not and English Forum, but if you only want to talk tagalog then why did you join Tech Power Up? TPU is obviously not a philipino forum, so WTF? Yes, we have members from all over the world; and if you take the time to look they all speak the universal language of English. No matter how poorly they type it they are accepted for trying, and recieve help and advise just like everyone else.

Also your choice of euphemisms is a bit extreme, regardless as to what you think, most Americans don't realy talk that way once they become adults.

wazzledoozle

Processor X2 3800+ @ 2.3 GHz
Motherboard DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Cooling Zalman CNPS 9500 LED
Memory 2x1 Gb OCZ Plat. @ 3-3-2-8-1t 460 MHz
Video Card(s) HIS IceQ 4670 512Mb
Storage 640Gb & 160Gb western digital sata drives
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen LCD w/ DVI 5ms
Case Thermaltake Soprano
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 softmod@Audigy 4, Logitech X-530 5:1
Power Supply Coolermaster eXtreme Power Plus 500w
Software XP Pro
Enough guys. Dont let this happen again, or all you "TPC" guys are gone.

Processor Core 2 duo - e8400 @ 3ghz
Motherboard Asus P5k-e
Cooling 1 pumps 2 blocks 2 rads 10x 120mm fans
Memory 4GB - OCZ PC2-8500 1066mhz (4-4-4-15)
Video Card(s) BFG 8800gts
Storage 1x Seagate Barracuda - 160gb SATAII
Display(s) 19" tft
Case Mozart TX
Audio Device(s) X-FI
Power Supply 700w coolermaster
Software xp home
I voted 5/10 because:

good specs - but too busy

Status
Not open for further replies.