• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Unveils PC-A51 Prototype, Seeks Feedback Before Launch

Yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
System Name As Himself
Processor 2700X
Motherboard Asrock 370X ThaiChi
Cooling Custom Liquid
Memory 4133MHz Team
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Storage Samsung 512 SSD's
Display(s) Asus "24 144Hz
Case Tt P5
Audio Device(s) Asus Essence One Muses/Sparkos
Power Supply EVGA 1200
Mouse RAT ProX
Keyboard Drop CTRL
Software W10 steam futuremark
wow, looks like lian li is really back.... this makes a few in a row now....

the pc market is better off with lian li putting out new looks

TheGibbon

Personally i like it...By the looks of it, it's gonna be similar size to the Arc Mini R2 and 350D....and i'm after a case thats not a mm bigger than the Arc Mini....Currently have the R1 version of the Arc Mini, and i have a big problem with watercooling and i'm not someone who wants a case thats taller than me sitting from ground level (exaggeration needed for my hatred of tall cases)....most smaller cases cant have thicker rads because they'll get in the way of taller ram for example....and this looks like it can fit thicker rads....sure it may not take the Monsta (60mm+) Rads, but it looks like it can take 30/45mm without a hitch. I forbid you to move the Mo-bo higher! keep everything in place as they are now....however give people options with everything....1 of the pictures looks like it have a grate on the bottom, for any gpus on the last pci slot, but if someone isnt using it or has a smaller mo-bo, have screw holes on that grate so someone could put a 120/140mm fan on the bottom......The HDD bays - make em, so if we dont want to use all of them, you can take em out...it'll mean we can use longer gpus. If its a wider case, have SSD mounts on the back of the mo-bo plate....Smaller mo-bo may mean bigger psu...Compromise!! If you want bigger/more of 1 thing, you have something smaller/less of another...

System Name Thakk
Processor i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Z170N ITX
Cooling H55 AIO
Memory 32GB DDR4 3100 c16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080 Trinity
Storage Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD / Intel 250GB SSD / Samsung Pro 512 SSD / 3TB Seagate SV32
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 100hz IPS Gsync / HTC Vive
Case QBX
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 > Creative Gigaworks T40 > AKG Q701
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Ducky Shine TKL MX Blue + Vortex PBT Doubleshots
Software Windows 10 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12108888
If they wanted to put a windowed side panel, at least place the acrylic on the inside area and not slapped outside.

Overall I love this case. However, clear side panel should be replaced with solid panel & filtered fan hole to maintain a sleek look. Like this:

I agree, this case looks like an absolute mess with that window.