• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Tranquil PC Next-Generation NUC Cases Now Available

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Experience the 'Next Unit of Computing' with the power of Haswell and a Tranquil PC passive enclosure. Silent, svelte and now compatible with the 4th Generation Haswell Processors, the all new Tranquil PC NUC case is a brilliant opportunity for the discerning buyer to build their own small form factor PC, capable to support a wide range of purposes, the new NUC packs quite a punch for it's size.

This ultra-compact, low power consumption PC offers a world of opportunity for the user. Consider the Haswell NUC - it's tiny, yet still powerful offering a fanless design (self efficient in passively cooling the chipset), meaning the NUC is a popular choice for a low cost, robust and reliable PC. There are many potential uses for the Haswell NUC in the Tranquil chassis, here are just a few of the many examples:
  • An exceptional media renderer - 'hidden' behind your TV, offering excellent integrated graphics and processing performance to match.
  • A high quality desktop PC - offering low power consumption, high performance graphics, intense processing capabilities and an attractive compact design.
  • A digital signage solution for a huge variety of environments - shops, restaurants, gyms, bars etc.
  • A perfect industrial PC - the fanless enclosure ensures dust is not a concern for the durability and lifespan of the unit as well as prolonging the 'typical' lifespan of the components, board and chipset.
We also offer pre-configured versions of our NUC chassis, see our ABEL 'H Series', buy a fully built i3-4140U Haswell NUC from just £399.00. For more information, visit this page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I really like the monolithic design that Tranquill has, but it would also be nice to see combined copper/aluminium version, similar to this one: