• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GX Gaming DeathTaker, Imperator Pro, and GX-Speed White Edition Now Available

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
GX Gaming, the gaming series of peripheral maker, Genius, today introduces the White Edition of the GX Gaming DeathTaker, Imperator Pro and GX-Speed to North America. This special collection by GX Gaming has arrived just in time for the holiday season. The new DeathTaker, Imperator Pro, and GX-Speed in white create a zone of cool around any gamer, and serve as an excellent complement to any white themed gaming setup.

• DeathTaker White Edition is a nine button precision gaming mouse with up to 5700 dpi. It has X/Y axis independent dpi adjustments that enable more flexible, in battle, modifications. The weight adjustment system enhances mouse control at high speed.
  • Imperator Pro White Edition has 17 NKRO to prevent missed key presses. There are six independent macro keys as well as two USB ports so gamers don't lose connectivity. The white body and cable highlight the grey keycaps and red lettering.
  • GX Speed White Edition is a new soft gaming mouse pad specifically designed for the DeathTaker White Edition. It is thinner, larger, and white themed. The natural rubber base gives a stronger surface grip that will not slip.
Both the DeathTaker and Imperator Pro White Edition are equipped with a full speed CPU and built-in memory to prevent macro settings from being blocked in-game. This gives gamers a 1ms boost in response time, or about 8 times quicker than without. They come with a pure white no tangle braided cable with gold-plated USB connector. The white theme is made even more distinctive by the 16 million RGB backlight system. Each unit can be programmed to your unique color needs, matching or contrasting your case and components precisely.

With MMO/RTS game orientation, comfortable design and outstanding performance in all games, the White Edition of the GX Gaming DeathTaker, Imperator Pro and GX-Speed Mousepad is the ideal choice for game addicts.

For more information, visit the product pages of GX Gaming White Edition DeathTaker, Imperator Pro, and GX Speed.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Tiger1-Workstation
Processor Intel XEON E3-1275V2 / E3-1230V3
Motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 / AsRock H87 Performance
Cooling Corsair H80i Watercooling
Memory 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 780 Ti
Storage 2TB SSD(4X OCZ vertex 4 256GB LSI RAID0 + Crucial M550 1TB)
Display(s) 2x Dell U3011 30" IPS
Case Silverstone Raven 03
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX--> Xonar Essence One --> SPL Auditor -->Hivi X6
Power Supply Corsair AX860i Platinum
Software Windows 8.1 Enterprise
for a second I thought this was Razer, then I realize its just another brand name-playing on their Deathadder, Deathstalker and Imperator.

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)
I bought one of their Wacom tablet alternatives for my girlfriend at the time. She quite liked it. I don't know if I'd trust Genius with my keyboard though.

Not mechanical, but RGB is a nice touch.

Black version is $63 new on Amazon, $90 on Newegg.

Last edited: