• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Graphite 760T

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
The Obsidian 760T is essentially a 750D with a lot more "oh" and "ah". Flashier on the outside, it sports a more elaborate look, a choice of two colors, a huge window, and a bit more lighting. It even comes with a fan controller right out of the box.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
last page
Just as with the Obsidian 750D, there is very little wrong with the Obsidian 760T

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5Ghz 1.32vlts
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi
Cooling BeQuiet Dark Rock 4
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200Mhz (16-18-18-36)
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 3080 Founders Edition
Storage 512GB Gigabyte Aorus NVMe (Boot) 1TB Crucial NVMe (Games)
Display(s) LG UK850 27in 4K Freesync/G-Sync/HDR 600
Case Fractal Design Meshify C Windowed (Dark Tint)
Audio Device(s) Corsair HS70 Special Edition Wireless Headphones & 7.1 Sound
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850w Gold
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite Mechanical RGB (Cherry Red)
Software Windows 10 Home
Nope,nope....nope, don't like it.

Which is unusual for me when it comes to Corsair, can't remember the last time they put out a (high end) case that I didn't like, and if I was looking for a new high end option for a new PC, I would, for the first time in a long time, wouldn't consider a Corsair option.

When it comes to case design, less is more, as far as I'm concerned...this thing just looks far too fussy.

..just hope this isn't the new design style they're going to follow in future releases.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
its a nice case but i dont like full window, i like bigger window with frame.
but overall i like this case

System Name Home built or is that bank built :P
Processor I7 4960X
Motherboard rampage IV Black edition
Cooling stock standard with one xtra 120mm server case fan cooler master GTS V8
Memory 32gig ddr3 1866
Video Card(s) GTX 780TI
Storage 1Tb sata
Display(s) acer 42" lcd tv running thru hdmi monster cable
Case coolmaster csx falcon CX-632 ATX full tower case.
Audio Device(s) onboard sound
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1000W
Software Windows 7 64bit
Seams to me, that the people who build computer cases do not or can not be bothered to get people who use the cases in the first place to ask how they want it built and what not to add and what to add for a computer case. I know some cases are not fit for one job, but are for another. so why do we have to look around for one case to do one job? Why not build a case in part's.. you choose what parts you need rivet them in place to fit your needs.. or just make a snap together case instead.. Then you can have the right width height depth for the parts you need. so they all fit nicely. water coolers and rad's are a bitch to fit in to place. And i bet no one has thought of that now have they..

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
actually its old idea to give alot of mounting for anything that you need, but so far its limited

Seams to me, that the people who build computer cases do not or can not be bothered to get people who use the cases in the first place to ask how they want it built and what not to add and what to add for a computer case. I know some cases are not fit for one job, but are for another. so why do we have to look around for one case to do one job? Why not build a case in part's.. you choose what parts you need rivet them in place to fit your needs.. or just make a snap together case instead.. Then you can have the right width height depth for the parts you need. so they all fit nicely. water coolers and rad's are a bitch to fit in to place. And i bet no one has thought of that now have they..
Caselabs is probably the closest to what you described there, although you need to customise it. Or build your case from lego! :rockout:

Someone HAS already thought of this. CaseLabs is exactly what you're looking for. http://www.caselabs-store.com/

You can choose the shape and size of the case and customize nearly every panel with vents, radiator mounts, or solid panels. All of the cases are also solid aluminum. Of course you're going to pay plenty extra for the convenience of designing your own case but it can be worth it if you have the budget and want something customized to the needs of your build.

System Name Home built or is that bank built :P
Processor I7 4960X
Motherboard rampage IV Black edition
Cooling stock standard with one xtra 120mm server case fan cooler master GTS V8
Memory 32gig ddr3 1866
Video Card(s) GTX 780TI
Storage 1Tb sata
Display(s) acer 42" lcd tv running thru hdmi monster cable
Case coolmaster csx falcon CX-632 ATX full tower case.
Audio Device(s) onboard sound
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1000W
Software Windows 7 64bit
Lego lol naa not quite but close...That is what i am looking for. i am in the process of building a 6k system but will not for the life of me put that lot into any case, it has to be perfect and all fit in 1st time and look shit hot... or nothing... some cases i like and some i don't, wish i could add this part and that part to make one i really want.. Just had a look at the above website...wth?? they look like something from the 80's bland black and no zing! no wow factor at all... I will add lighting to my case but it has to go with it to..But i want something to show off so to speak i want people to see it and have their jaw drop :) For the life of me i can not find a case that suits me and my build.. and i am so busting my balls wanting to use it...I'll upload a parts pic... It's my case how i want it or nothing.. one shot at this so iit damn well better be good...
PBTec pc parts.jpg

Athlon2K15

HyperVtX™
Processor Intel Core i9 11900K
Motherboard MSI Z590 Carbon EK X
Cooling Custom Water
Memory Team DDR4 4000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 3080 OC
Storage WD WN850 1TB
Display(s) 43" LG NanoCell 4K 120Hz
Power Supply Asus Thor 1200w
Mouse Asus Strix Evolve
Keyboard Asus Strix Claymore
Have this chassis. Good build quality, good options for mounting drives. could use more room behind the tray for wiring etc.

Processor Intel i7 4960X
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz
Video Card(s) 2x eVGA GTX Titan SLI
Storage 1x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, 2x WD Caviar Black 2TB
Display(s) Asus VG23AH
Case Corsair Obsidian 800D
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Good review. I always liked Corsair cases. But I wonder why there isn't any 900D review from TPU (yet).