• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Samurize plugin

_xhp_

Edit: for more info see http://www.techpowerup.com/wiki/doku.php/systool/user-created_plugins

I wrote a little samurize plugin - it uses sensor readings from the systool shared memory and enables you to show them in samurize (www.samurize.com)... You can have any GUI you like...

It seems to work ok... Feedback can be provided here...

You'll need at least Build 512 of systool to use it...

So, if you want dashboard for systool you can create one yourself... you want osd, create one yourself...

Basic knowledge of samurize is reqiured...

You can display any sensor form systool (by the sensor number or by the sensor name - both can be shown in the samurize)

Last edited:

_xhp_

Why use samurize with systool:

Maybe you wan a nice looking GUI for systool like this:

or maybe something more transparent and osd style like this (work in progress by me):

You can use hotkeys to activate and deactivate it....

What is the mem usage of samurize... Well, it is smaller than the latest build of systool :p

An much, much more...

Last edited:

sideeffect

Heres my first attempt. Never used Samurize before so it kinda sucks but works so yay :)

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
is that 3.5 meg systool minimized? as soon as i click minimize here, systool drops to 1.5 megs

_xhp_

W1zzard said:
is that 3.5 meg systool minimized? as soon as i click minimize here, systool drops to 1.5 megs

You may have noticed my post at http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=4364...

And yes, systool was minimized when I took that screenshot... Wierd... Systool.exe = 684KB, size of oll of the plugins I use is 964KB (on disk, bigger in memory) + some heap memory > 3.8MB :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

Urlyin

I still do pencil mods
_xhp_ said:
Why use samurize with systool:

Maybe you wan a nice looking GUI for systool like this:

or maybe something more transparent and osd style like this (work in progress by me):

You can use hotkeys to activate and deactivate it....

What is the mem usage of samurize... Well, it is smaller than the latest build of systool :p

An much, much more...

Sweet :D ... I downloaded samurize but never used it ... new found interest using it with Systool and the transparent ...

Urlyin

I still do pencil mods
sideeffect said:

Heres my first attempt. Never used Samurize before so it kinda sucks but works so yay :)

Looks good Sideeffect :D

R350np

Processor C2D E6600
Motherboard Abit AW9D-Max
Cooling Zalman CNPS9700 LED
Memory 2 GB (2*1GB, Corsair)
Video Card(s) MSI 8800GTS-320-OC
Storage Raid 0 (2*250 GB Seagate)
Display(s) Benq FP93G X
Case Thermaltake Armor Jr.
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD-Audio (Onboard)
Power Supply Enermax Libertry - 500W
Software Win XP x64
Is it possible to program a plugin for ATI-Tool? I want to read clockspeeds an display them on Desktop. The Log-File-Version only read and display a string, and not the true values, so it can´t be used for grapfic like a tachometer.
I have testet this plugin with Systool, and it works great for me, but i don´t want to run systool only for reading the clocks of my ATI.

_xhp_

R350np said:
Is it possible to program a plugin for ATI-Tool? I want to read clockspeeds an display them on Desktop. The Log-File-Version only read and display a string, and not the true values, so it can´t be used for grapfic like a tachometer.
I have testet this plugin with Systool, and it works great for me, but i don´t want to run systool only for reading the clocks of my ATI.

Not as far as I know. ATITool does not export its data to the shared memory.

But:
* ATITool can export its data to MBM, which can export it to samurize (if you don't want to run systool, you won' want to run MBM either)
* Somebody (not me) could write a program that simulates MBM shared memory - ATITool would write the values there, samurize would read them.

R350np

Processor C2D E6600
Motherboard Abit AW9D-Max
Cooling Zalman CNPS9700 LED
Memory 2 GB (2*1GB, Corsair)
Video Card(s) MSI 8800GTS-320-OC
Storage Raid 0 (2*250 GB Seagate)
Display(s) Benq FP93G X
Case Thermaltake Armor Jr.
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD-Audio (Onboard)
Power Supply Enermax Libertry - 500W
Software Win XP x64
Thanks _xhp_.
You´re right. I don´t want to run MBM either, because my motherboard doesn´t support reading temperatures and fans (Dell :( ).

sideeffect

Used the Systool plugin again to make a sidebar for my xp media center skin :D Still a work in progess :cool:

Khurram

Hi all. This is my first post. I landed here searching for MBM alternatives (even though I didnt want to; no offense to anyone :) ). Systool looks pretty good and the samurize plugin adds to its appeal. But I cant download the attachment; clicking on it opens up an empty page. Very strange :cry:

uipe

Hi, I am having a problem here I have two video cards and wanted to know how to read the data from the two, now I am only able to read from the first one :S
I have a x1600xt and a x1900xt.

and grate program and grate plugin by the way ;)