• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Deepcool Launches the Maelstrom Series AIO Liquid Coolers

DEEPCOOL, one of the leading manufacturers of computer cooling devices, has launched its high performance liquid CPU cooler under its sub-brand - GAMER STORM. DEEPCOOL is a company that built with vision of providing best thermal solutions for worldwide customers by constantly seeking for innovative breakthroughs. DEEPCOOL has brought its masterpiece to explore the liquid cooling era, which included The Maelstrom 120k, Maelstrom 120 & Maelstrom 240.

Higher Basic Configuration & Better Cooling Performance
All the Maelstrom series are equipped with 0.2 mm high-density water micro channel and cooper block to offer a highly efficient thermal conduct along with 120 mm X 27 mm Aluminum fin to maximize their cooling performance. Fan replacement is available with the standard built-in mounting holes.

Innovative adoption of unique pump with closed impeller which offers bigger power and de-vibration. Long lifetime zirconia ceramic bearing is made to ensure 120,000 safe running hours. Meanwhile, all the maelstrom series are compatible with all sockets of Intel and AMD processor. Strong FEP tubing owned anti-bending, flat crush resistance are attached for easier and more stable installation. Bionic LED breathing light design of Maelstrom offers amazing visual presentation while operating.

3 Different Models of Maelstrom Provides Greater Purchase Selection

Maelstrom 120k
  • Equipped with all the basic configuration of Maelstrom series, and the unique 20 mm thickness PWM fan to save more space and fit in HTPC case

Maelstrom 120
  • Add-on with 120 mm rubber-covered PMW fan with de-vibration design, unique FDB bearing owned a lower noise and longer lifetime.
  • Patented detachable fan impeller easy to clear dust and lubricating oil recruited, DIY top priority mounting

Maelstrom 240
  • Add-on with 240 mm radiator luxurious Aluminum fins to support maximum transfer efficiency for overclocking.
  • Standard built-in mounting holes for new replacement of 120 mm fan.
  • Equipped with two rubber coated fans with PWM function, FDB bearing built up longer lifetime and lower noise.
  • Patented detachable fan impeller easy to clean dust and lubricating oil recruited, DIY top-priority mounting.

Price and Availability

MSRP:
  • The Maelstrom 120k: $69.99USD
  • The Maelstrom 120: $75.99USD
  • The Maelstrom 240: $105.99USD

The Maelstrom series is set to be available from July in the EU, August in the US via Newegg.com.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Clevo W230SS
Processor i5-4300M (-75mV)
Memory 8GB DDR3L-1600
Video Card(s) GTX 860M
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 500GB
Software Windows 8.1
Benchmark Scores Fire Strike: 3569 Sky Diver: 10 236 Cloud Gate: 10 544 Ice Storm: 63 590
luxurious Aluminum fins
:roll:

Hehe. Though i know one vendor had straight radiator fins actually welded directly to the coolant pipes (sort of like air coolers have fins and pipes connected with welds) and weren't sort of wavy squeezed fins like on most radiators. And it wasn't Zalman with their circular radiator.

Hehe. Though i know one vendor had straight radiator fins actually welded directly to the coolant pipes (sort of like air coolers have fins and pipes connected with welds) and weren't sort of wavy squeezed fins like on most radiators. And it wasn't Zalman with their circular radiator.

Whoever OEMs Enermax and Silverstone units.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Whoever OEMs Enermax and Silverstone units.

Nobody knows who the OEM for those are, and everyone is keeping the secret remarkably well.

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
In my mind, I associate Deepcool with budget kind of stuff. I own one of their early 10 euro aftermarket GPU coolers. Not that it doesn't work, but can't say is something phenomenal. I don't know if I'd trust them with a CLC in my system right out of the bat. Perhaps they need to convince me for a while.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Deepcool has actually been on a roll lately The Assassin was a solid dual tower air cooler. The Lucifer looks good to in other reviews as even with a single fan it performs extremely well.

Considering AIO tend to be just slightly customized and come from only a couple of manufacturers means these are similar to others on the market.

I have these on the way for review as well so expect more info on them soon.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Deepcool has actually been on a roll lately The Assassin was a solid dual tower air cooler. The Lucifer looks good to in other reviews as even with a single fan it performs extremely well.

Considering AIO tend to be just slightly customized and come from only a couple of manufacturers means these are similar to others on the market.

I have these on the way for review as well so expect more info on them soon.

Let us know who their OEM is please! If you can.