• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

power problem after bios update

fankoosh

hello ppl

i have Hero vii and i update bios to latest :904 , and after i update i notice that when plug power cable and press power button the led blink and after 3 sec pc start working .
but when the cable already plugged, like i shutdown the pc then turn it on it work fine .
so what is that ?
and should i downgrade to original bios with usb flashback ? will fix it ?

Last edited:
hello ppl

i have Hero vii and i update bios to latest :904 , and after i update i notice that when plug power cable and press power button the led blink and after 3 sec pc start working .
but when the cable already plugged, like i shutdown the pc then turn it on it work fine .
so what is that ?
and should i downgrade to original bios with usb flashback ? will fix it ?

General tip: Did you reset the BIOS to defaults before and specially after flashing? or do a CMOS after flashing? It is healthy.

Tip related to power cable: depending of your PSU it can take some seconds to be fully operative after plugging. The 3 seconds are surely for its internal boot checking.

fankoosh

first finaly some 1 answer :D thx dude
i posted in several sites but no answer
sec : ya after i do CMOS but same problem.
btw i use usb flash back and i go for original bios and it back to normal now every good