• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Digital Storm Announces the VELOX Gaming PC

Digital Storm is excited to unveil VELOX, an enthusiast level machine engineered to shatter benchmarks and blow the doors off the most demanding next-gen games. The system's aggressively designed chassis is perfect for showcasing high-end components and maximizing airflow.

The new mid-sized system complements Digital Storm's award-wining small form factor PC, BOLT II, and the massive AVENTUM II. Like the other models, VELOX features the forged steel and exotic cooling elements that have become synonymous with the brand.

"VELOX completes our enthusiast level offering," said Harjit Chana, Chief Brand Officer. "We leveraged our experiences with AVENTUM II and BOLT II to create a unique mid-size system gamers are sure to love."

VELOX's raw power is supported with a brilliant airflow design that features vented panels on all sides and dedicated front intakes positioned as close to heat sensitive components as possible.

Digital Storm's new Hardline H2O cooling solution works in tandem VELOX's smart airflow design to keep VELOX running ice cold no matter what the situation. Bold acrylic tubing delivers cooling liquid to high-performance components and matches the system's aggressive look.

The company's proprietary Hydrolux control software provides enthusiasts with complete control of VELOX's cooling system and chassis. This includes detailed temperature graphs, thermal linked LED lighting and automated airflow optimization.

VELOX starts at $2,108 and is available exclusively at digitalstormonline.com/velox.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name GSYNC
Processor i9-10920X
Motherboard EVGA X299-FTW
Cooling Custom water loop: D5
Memory G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133mhz 9-11-10-28
Video Card(s) (RTX2080)
Storage OCZ vector, samsung evo 950, Intel M.2 1TB SSD's
Display(s) ROG Swift PG278Q, Acer Z35 and Acer XB270H (NVIDIA G-SYNC)
Case 2x Corsair 450D, Corsair 540
Audio Device(s) sound blaster Z
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Power
Mouse Logitech proteus G502
Keyboard Corsair K70R cherry red
Software WIN10 Pro (UEFI)
Benchmark Scores bench score are for people who don't game.
ROG swift next to the CPU..hint hint.... can't wait!

System Name Red 101
Processor 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900k
Motherboard EVGA Z370 Classified
Cooling Custom Primochill and Heatkiller water cooling loop
Memory 16GB of Gskill 3200Mhz CL14
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 with Heatkiller block @2114Mhz
Storage 4- Samsung Evo 250GB, 1- Pro 512GB and 1-512GB M.2
Display(s) LG 38" UW
Case In Win 101 customized a lot and painted red
Audio Device(s) Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
Power Supply EVGA 850w G2
Mouse Razer DeathAdderv2
Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
Software Win10Pro and games
Benchmark Scores NA
Anyone know the case they are using... just for them or can I buy it and build my own?