• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Genius Announces New Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals, is pleased to announce a new Premium Bluetooth Headset - the HS-920BT - available in 5 stylish colors and 40mm drivers for superior sound. With a sensitive built-in microphone and Bluetooth AVRCP, users can seamlessly switch from listening to music to taking phone calls with a touch of a button. A built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for long usage at home or on the go.

With Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP, users can access music and take calls whether their phone or tablet is in their hand or across the room. Easily control music volume, change tracks, and answer calls by simply touching the multifunction control pad on the earpiece.

Premium Sound
Equipped with extra-large 40mm headset drivers, the HS-920BT headsets sound just as good as they look. Compared to other headphones its size, these large drivers allow for more airflow to generate stronger low bass tones, smooth high frequencies, while amplifying everything in between. With an astonishing 116dB sensitivity, the HS-920BT is capable of producing full-range stereo sound whether you are listening to your favorite song or talking to a friend.

Premium Look
Pair up with your favorite color. The HS-920BT headset is available in 5 stylish colors: Black, White, Yellow, Pink, and Blue. The light weight, uni-body frame, and minimalistic design is designed to complement your unique style without weighing you down. Take your music anywhere, talk on the phone, hands free and wire-free.

MSRP and Availability
The Genius HS-920BT is now available in the US and Canada at Amazon for the suggested retail price of (US$49.99).

Technical Specifications:
  • Headphones
    o Drive Unit Dimensions: 40mm
    o Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
    o Impedance: 32 ohm
    o Sensitivity: 116 dB
  • Microphone
    o Sensitivity: -42+/- 3dB
    o Directivity: Omni-direction
    o Frequency response: 100Hz~10KHz
Package Contents
  • HS-920BT
  • USB charging cable
  • Multi-language user's manual
For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)
I picked up a "photive" brand headset that I'm actually quite impressed with for how relatively cheap it was. Also, I can't stand anything that's not in-ear or over-ear.

Multi-function controls typically don't work as well as you'd like either, but it doesn't hurt to have them.