• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

XOTIC PC Partners With Intel for the New Intel Core i7 Desktop Giveaway

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
XOTIC PC has served the needs of gamers, designers and business owners since 1999 with custom built laptop and desktop PC's. With their presence at this year's Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) Prime Convention in Seattle, WA they have partnered with one of the biggest companies in the technology industry, Intel and they will be offering the first ever built X99 desktop giveaway to PAX Prime 2014 attendees.

X99 Intel Chipset, LGA 2011-3, along with new Intel Haswell E CPUs are set to be released to the general public on August 29, 2014, same as the opening day of PAX Prime. XOTIC PC has partnered with industry leading manufacturers Intel, EVGA and Gigabyte to offer PAX Prime 2014 attendees a powerful X99 gaming desktop valued at over $3,000.00 USD.

Key Giveaway Features:
  • Custom Painted "1979 Corvette Torch Red" Corsair 600T Chassis
  • Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (3.5-3.7GHz, 15MB Cache, 8-core)
  • Gigabyte X99-GAMING G1 WIFI Motherboard
  • 2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780Ti (3GB) GDDR5 - EVGA CLASSIFIED Edition in SLI
  • 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Memory
  • 240GB Intel 730 Series Solid State Drive
XOTIC PC Owner and CEO, Justin Nolte shares, "XOTIC PC is excited to be a part of this year's PAX Prime. With thousands of gaming and technology enthusiasts attending, PAX presents us with a great opportunity to share our products and vision to thousands. At Intel's booth, #3103, we will be giving away the first ever built X99 Gaming Desktop. Along with the desktop giveaway, PAX attendees can pick up a promotional code at the Intel booth for exclusive savings of $150.00 off all of our new X99 desktops that XOTIC PC offers."

"XOTIC PC has been right there alongside Intel for every new desktop product launch since the Core 2 Duo Processor," said Laura Crone, Intel Vice President and General Manager, PC Client Group. "We are thrilled to be working with XOTIC PC on their new Core i7 Extreme Edition based PC launch. We expect it to be a great new enthusiast class PC that will delight their customers who demand the ultimate in power and performance."

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

OregonSlacker

They don't want me to respond, XoticPC had a contest earlier this year, and pulled a huge bait a switch on their own giveaway, and got caught with their pants down red handed.. surprise anyone would report on this POS company, and that anyone over @INTEL would have anything to do with them.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PAX/comments/22j6kh/xotic_pc_at_pax_to_giveaway_pc_and_laptop_and/

if you want even more information on how dirty this company is... ES_johnclark has since been fired, (because he was honest in email dealings and didn't just tell me to fuck off when he realized what the company had done, they even went so far as to take over his reddit accounts on his company computer and posted replies for him,I would stay very very clear....